Unsuspecting Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Well maybe at some point. But for now, I'd just like to see what you can do with that thing?" she grinned staring at my cock, which has escaped the confines of the towel around my waist.

I felt my cock, again betraying me. It stood out like an iron pole, refusing to go down with the sight of this gorgeous nymph in my bed. I just stood there like an idiot, my cock had said what my brain refused to admit, (I wanted this little girl) in a bad way.

"Kelly" I said. "Mr. K!" she fired back with a questioning grin. I had no idea where to go from here? It had been nearly thirty years since anyone but the shrew had even shown an interest in me. And here was this gorgeous, and obviously horny woman/girl practically begging me to screw her silly!

"It's obvious that your cock likes me. Has your brain finally registered the fact, that so do you?" she giggled. She wet her lips with the knowing of a woman who understood what she wanted.

As I stood there still muttering like an idiot, Kelly sat up and opened up the shirt I had given her, to reveal what I already knew lay beneath. She was tiny, no more than one hundred pounds. Small, the body of a gymnast. Her tits were barely more than bumps, but those nipples looked like pencil erasers! And they were screaming for me to touch them. Her eyes were half hooded as she reached down to the hairless split of her pussy. The pinky sized clitoris was nearly throbbing in anticipation of what Kelly obviously wanted. This was no child! She knew exactly what she wanted, and how! Finally, all reservations' and self-control came crashing down. I had to have her!

Do you know, that in the time-span of two breaths, any and all outcomes of this, along with every reason why I shouldn't, passed through my mind? But, for once, my little brain took control, as even my little angel on my shoulder agreed. Without another thought as to why I shouldn't, my hand made the choice for me! I felt an out of body experience, as my fingers flipped open the towel and tossed it to the floor. My prude-self ran back into my brain screaming, as the carnal, animalistic me took over. I watched helplessly as she took in a sharp breath, eyes growing wider, and a small gulp push down her throat.

"Mmmmm, good choice Mr.K!" she purred. She then slid off the shirt that was precariously hanging on her shoulders, to reveal exactly what I knew was beneath.

Her slight frame showed the well-toned, but not overly developed, body of a gymnast. Saying she was a B cup would have been generous. But the well-toned thighs, the sparsely lined pubic hair, and the childish figure, were everything I had expected! I could also see that pinky sized clitoris almost gleaming in the light from the window, soaked with wetness. The wanton look in her eyes, again, told me this was no little girl!

She laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide, to show me what she thought was my goal! She was so flexible, that both of her knees lay flat on either side of her, giving me an unprecedented view of her saturated womanhood. And those pencil eraser-sized nipples stood out like targets, just waiting for attention.

The term "painfully raging hard-on" now made complete sense to me! As I looked down at my iron stiff cock; I realized now, what that term meant. It was quite literally pulsing with its own heartbeat, bobbing like a metronome to its own beat! I again took stock of what was surely about to change my life, forever. The evil, self-centered man I had hidden away so long ago, finally came out.

"Oh no little one!" I smiled at her. "You have teased me quite long enough! I am not one of those little boys, who have groped and fumble around on you without a clue. This is going to go by my rules tonight. Are we perfectly clear?" I finished, with a lewd grin.

Just for a millisecond I saw uncertainty flash through her eyes. But then, an evil little grin took its place as she purred, "Yes Mr.K!" Her tongue nervously licking her bottom lip. "I am yours! Tell me what you want me to do.....Daddy!" she giggled.

Now I am by no means knowledgeable in many areas of, other than "Vanilla" sex; but I understood this reference quite well, as I had tried to get the shrew into a Daddy/baby girl relationship years back. But her uppity values left no room for role playing, or any other kind of playing for that matter.

"Then we need to talk, and set some ground rules before we begin "Little One"!" I said gently.

She looked at me with a brightness in her eyes I have never before seen in any woman. "Yes Sir!" she giggled, but closed her legs, knowing there was going to be more to me than she originally hoped for.

"I need to know what your limits are, before we begin Kelly." I said with renewed vigor. I needed to know, just how far she was willing to take this.

"Umm, I'm no virgin Mr.K. So you don't need to worry about hurting me! I know when to say enough. But if you'd like safe-words, or something like that, we can go with "yellow", and "red" until we have a more appropriate time to discuss this?" she smiled.

I nodded my head, in agreement to both. Like her, I was more interested in exploring what this little minx was willing to share too boldly with me? My practical brain agreed, then made a full retreat back into my subconscious.

"Agreed!" I said to her. "But I'm not kidding, this goes by my rules, not yours, agreed?" I gave her one last chance to back out.

"Yes Daddy!" she again giggled, the little girl back in full character. She held out her arms in invitation, and I all but sprinted to my bed. As I crawled in by her side, then rolled on top of her, trapping her beneath my weight, I could feel those poker hard nipples brush against my chest. As my weight settled on top of her, those powerful little legs of her wrapped around my thighs squeezing me towards what we both wanted.

"Oh, Mr.K! You really do know how to impress a girl don't you?" she giggled. She was trying desperately to skewer herself on my cock. But I had other ideas!

"M-my name is Mason. But I think for now, Mr. K will do just fine." I whispered. I slid down a bit, to put my raging cock out of her intended target. "But like I said before Little One, this goes by my rules, not yours!"

She again pursed her lips in that cute little pout and replied, "Yes sir!"

I slid down her body so that I could get my mouth on those fantastic nipples. I also wrapped my arm around her tiny waist, trapping her tightly. There was no escaping it now. As I wrapped my mouth on her rock hard nipple, her body jerked, as if hit by a tazer gun! She jerked around as if I had stuck her with a live electrical wire!

"Oh shit!" she whined. "I guess I should have told you, I am hyper-sensitive! I have been since puberty!" she said gritting her teeth as my mouth worked over the morsel in my mouth.

The thought made its way to the processing part of my brain, and registered just what I might be in for with this young lady! I pulled her tightly to keep her from escaping, as I doubled my efforts on the nub in my mouth. She bucked like a horse, trying to throw me. She mashed up her crotch into my chest, grinding, trying to find a way out.

I had never seen any woman in my years react to having their tits sucked, quite like this before. The idea of bringing a woman to orgasm by simply sucking her tits, was amazing to me.

"Oh fuck! Yesss, yess!" she growled. She was bucking so hard, I had to wrap both of my arms around her tiny frame, just to hold on! "I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed. Her body jerked and spasmed like nothing I had ever witnessed before in my life. As I redoubled my efforts on her, switching from one turgid nipple to the other, her thrashing was almost more than I could keep up with. But, within seconds of my new tactic, Kelly went ridged, growling like an animal, as her body locked up in a massive orgasm.

"Oooooooo fuuuuuuckk!" the words growled out from her clenched mouth. Her eyes were locked on mine, as the strain of her orgasm wracked through her. She seemed to stay that way forever, but was in reality only moments, before she fell back to the waterbeds mattress twitching and convulsing like nothing I had ever seen before! Her hands grabbing my hair, trying desperately to pull them off of her.

I eased up my attentions on her nipples and watched as she slowly came back to earth, and began to relax beneath me. The ripples of her climax slowing, as she again began attempting to speak in her squeak of a voice.

"I-I g-guess I should have warned you about t-that!" she smiled up at me sheepishly. "I tend to get a little violent. I told you, I was hyper-sensitive!" she giggled, still trying to catch her breath.

"A little violent?" I said. "Good god Kelly, you nearly tore my head off! Is there anything else I should know about you, before I wake up in a hospital?" I grinned at her.

She got this look of sheer panic, as she tried crawling out from beneath me. Of course with both my arms locked around her, that was impossible, and she soon realized I was not letting go.

"I guess I should tell you, it only gets worse from this point!" she mumbled. I could see the look of embarrassment take over her eyes. "That's one of the reasons I never have a boyfriend for very long. I can't help it, I don't really have any control over it once I get worked up." She said shyly. She was looking for a way to get out from beneath me, a resigned look on her face. "I'll get dressed and get out of here Mr. K!" she whimpered. "I am so sorry!"

Now I understood why she felt this way. I had put up with years of a woman who thought that even the basic needs of a man were just a necessary function that needed to be address from time to time. But this young lady had probably been teased, and tortured for years, never realizing that she had an amazing potential, for the right guy. No teen-agers, or boys could have ever known how to handle this live wire!

I looked at her with compassion and understanding of her plight. "And just who said I was finished with you yet Little One?" My smile catching her, obviously off guard.

For the briefest of moments, she stared at me in disbelief. Then as what I had said registered, that impish grin return to her face. "You're OK with my.........affliction!" she asked in disbelief.

"Little One, if you think that is going to scare me off, you had better think again!" I whispered back at her. "Challenge accepted! I am going to show you entirely new levels of ecstasy you never knew existed! If you'll let me?" I challenged.

I could see confusion, and then tears fill her eyes. She buried her face on my shoulder and sighed, "I would love to see what's next! This is about as far as I've ever gotten, before every boy I've ever been with went running for the hills!" she giggled.

I jumped up staring in shock at the words I heard coming from her mouth. She was a virgin? Was that what I was hearing?

"You're a virgin?" I asked calmly. "I believe you told me you weren't last night! It looks like we really do need to have that discussion now, instead of later!" I said with more authority than I meant.

"Please, please Mason, don't be mad at me!" Kelly started to cry. "Let me explain!"

"Explain?" I said incredulously. "You either are, or are not a virgin!" I said louder than I meant to. "No more games Kelly! So what's your answer, young lady?"

She looked at me with those incredibly gorgeous brown eyes, then her gaze shifted. She looked away, as if trying to work out the answer that might sound right. "Well, n-no, not really!" she stammered.

"Not really?" I yelled. "What the fuck does that mean?" My eyes must have looked ready to pop out of my head at this point. She looked at me with growing terror in her eyes, as I must have looked maniacal at this point! "Have you, or have you not, ever had intercourse with a man before?" was my response.

"W-well..............No!" he whispered. "But I'm still not a virgin!" she added as an afterthought.

My head spun, as I tried to grasp what she was telling me. I had just nearly been responsible for this young ladies deflowering; and rather than be thrilled at the prospect, I was trying to figure out why the fates had, yet again, decided to torture me with something I could never have?

"Kelly, put that shirt on and get out of this bed this second!" I said more evenly. "We need to talk." I jumped out of the bed, grabbing my jeans and heading for the door to the living room. By now every thought of what had just happened came crashing back on me like a tidal-wave of regret. "What in the hell was I thinking?" I thought. Nothing good ever comes without a price, and I assumed at this point I was about to find out just what that cost was going to be.

I walked out to the coffee table and grabbed the bottle of Patron I had left there, uncorked the top, and took a huge swig to calm my nerves. "Fuck me!" I thought. This was not going to end well. I ran through every scenario in my head of, just why this wasn't going to end well. How much was this going to cost me? Would I ever be able to find a way out of this, that didn't involve me losing the respect of my son?

I had just sat down in the lounger, when Kelly padded into the living room, again wearing my dress shirt from the night before. She looked at me and to my surprise, kneeled down in front of me, in a position of surrender I had so wanted my shrew of a wife to take, so many years before. She sat with her legs folded beneath her, looking up into my eyes waiting for me to look back at her. The patience of a much older woman, again on her face.

"Kelly, what are you doing?" I asked. "Do you even understand what it is you're asking me to do?" I asked, with a dryness in my mouth I knew would never go away.

"First off, Mr. K.........errr Mason. I am not a virgin!" she started. "I may not have ever been with a man before, but I am no stranger to be fucked!" she continued.

I looked at her eyes and wondered, just what the fuck she was talking about?

"Since I was 14, I have worn out more than my fair share of dildos, vibrators, and practically anything I could find that would give me pleasure!" she continued. "I lost my virginity to a vibrator I found in my mother's closet. I have experimented with nearly anything I could find since then, trying to satisfy my unending need to cum." She continued. I started to say something, but she put a finger to her lips and I fell silent.

"As I was saying. I am no stranger to men, I have had my fair share of fumbling in the backs of cars, basements, and just about any other place I could get a boy to touch me. I have had my mouth on a few dicks in my past, and a few lucky guys have gotten fingers or tongues into my pussy. But, that's where everything usually goes wrong. The second I started "freaking out", she said again using air quotes, "they lose it and run for the door!" The knowing, self-assured woman I had seen in her eyes returned. "So, although as in your words, I am a virgin by definition, I am not a child!" she looked up at me waiting for all she had said to register.

I sat back and let everything she had said play out in my mind. She looked down at my feet and waited patiently for me to consider everything she had just confessed to me. I must admit, it took a lot of guts to tell me the things she had just admitted doing. After a few minutes, realization? Sympathy? All that she had said, finally all made sense.

"Kelly", I managed. "Do you truly understand just what you're asking me to do?" The silence only lasted a brief time, before she looked me in the eye and said, "Yes Mason! And I am more than willing, and ready to let you show me all those things I have missed, and have imagined!"

As proof that we were both on the same page, she sat up, unbuttoned the shirt, threw it to the side, and returned to her position of complete surrender. No modesty, no nervousness, no embarrassment, as I took in her tiny form, open for my inspection alone.

"I am yours, to do with as you please Mr. K." she said in a very deliberate pace. "Please, be my Daddy?"

She looked at me with such pleading in her eyes, it took me a few minutes before I could respond. Something very drastic had just changed in my life; and I was still processing it, as the phone began ringing!

Kelly had not moved a muscle. She sat there, head down, arms at her side, the picture of a true sub! I punched the button on the phone to receive the call, it was my son Tim!

"Hey Pops! Did Kelly ever make it to your place last night?" he asked. "She was a little scared you wouldn't let her stay. But I told her you'd be cool. All of us were hoping you'd be OK with it?" he continued, unaware of the scene in front of me.

"Um... yeah she made it over!" I stammered. "Yeah Tim, no problem, she's a cool young lady. I see us getting along fine until you guys get back. No worries ok?" I continued. "I'll take extra special care of her until she's ready to go home!" I snickered.

"You're the best Pop!" Tim continued. "That brat can be a pest sometimes, but she's a good kid!" he said. "I hope she doesn't get you too worked up! She can be a handful sometimes!" he finished.

I nearly choked at the statement. Looking at the top of Kelly's head, not a foot from me, sitting like a gorgeous statue, just waiting for me, was almost too much to handle. "We'll be fine kiddo, have fun, and don't worry about her. I'll make sure to keep her busy until you come back!" I said with a grin.

"Cool Pops, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" he smirked as he hung up the line. "What the fuck was that supposed to mean", I wondered? There was no way he could imagine, I was going to do just that!

As I put the phone down, I looked again at Kelly, in her position of supplication. "OK, it's your time Mason." I thought to myself. "Kelly" I said out loud. "Look at me!"

Kelly turned up those gorgeous eyes, excitement and understanding obvious in them, that I was not mad at her, nor was I going to chase her away. All those excuses were now obviously gone from my eyes. If this was what she wanted, and obviously understood was going to happen, then who was I to deny us both what we wanted?

"Come up here Little One!" I said patting my lap. The smile that split her face is something I will forever have etched in my brain.

"Yes Sir!" she whispered. Without any thought to her nudeness, or the wetness that now, literally was running down her thighs, crawled up onto my lap, facing me with legs straddling me. She looked deep into my eyes, and registered that I was no longer upset in the least.

I leaned forward, and gently kissed her squarely on the lips. The electricity was almost palpable between us. She hesitantly responded, and then her arms snaked around my neck, as the kiss went from tentative to frantic. I could feel my control slip away as our tongues battled for dominance. She pressed herself tightly towards me, grinding her sopping wet pussy onto my, now ridged, but covered cock straining within my jeans. My hands grabbed her tiny ass, one hand nearly covering both cheeks! My other hand pressed her head tighter to mine, as we tried to taste each other from the inside.

Kelly was trying desperately to lick, suck, or take of her position with her tongue, as we battled for oral dominance. Her arms locked so tightly around my neck, it was nearly painful. The need, the absolute want in her was taking over. I could feel all her muscles tense with her desire to get everything, and anything to satisfy her urges. Her hips were grinding furiously at the bulge in my pants, and I was getting dizzy from the attention her mouth was giving mine. Suddenly, her hand shot down between us, grabbing my cock through now saturated pants. She was trying desperately to get them open!

With the strength of a Titan, I pushed her back. "No Little One!" I gasped at the sudden absence of her attentions. The look of total frustration on her face, her trying desperately to regain the connection, was almost painful to watch. "Not here, not this way!" I gasped.