Unsuspecting Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even an ounce of effort, I held her tightly to me, stood up, and tripped my way back into the bedroom. She was shaking with expectation? Nervousness? Excitement? But she did not take those beautiful brown eyes off me for an instant!

"P-please Mr. K! I c-can't take this anymore! I will lose my mind if I don't cum soon!" she moaned.

I tossed her on the bed, watching the surprise and the look of wanton lust on her face. "Well then Little One, I guess we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" I snickered. "But, I have no plans on having my brains beat out in the attempt!" I finished. As I turned and opened my tie drawer. I dangled the length of the tie in front of her. "This should do the trick!" I grinned.

The lack of recognition as to what I meant, was priceless! "Put your hands over your head, so that I can take them out of the equation! I have no desire to have my brains beat in, while I eat!" I finished.

I could see the little light finally go on in her eyes! The lewd smile that crossed her face told me she finally understood what it was I had planned. Her hands reached back and grabbed the rib of the headboard! The look of wonder was almost too much for me to take. As I tied her hands in a figure 8, then completed a twist to keep her from getting loose, my only thought was; she had no idea what was coming next! As I finished tying her hands to the headboard, safely keeping them neutral, I slid back down her body brushing those magnificently engorged nipples. Her body jerked wildly from the momentary contact.

"Oh my god!" she hissed. "I can't take much more, please make me come Daddy!"

For once, I was in total agreement, this little minx needed to cum, before she exploded! I trailed my tongue down her chest, taking time to taste her navel, and also feel the taunt muscles of her gymnast's stomach, before unceremoniously sucking that baby-finger-sized clitoris deep into my mouth. The reaction was, nothing I had ever been prepared for, in this lifetime, or the next! The guttural howl that escaped Kelly's mouth was something out of a porn movie! I had to hold onto her hips, in fear that she might actually unhinge my head from my shoulders! Her legs locked around my neck in a grip so tight; I would have bet serious money that I would not survive the next minute in this world!

Every well-formed muscle in Kelly's body tensed, went steel hard, as she was rocked violently from, what I can only describe as, a full mind-blowing orgasm!

"Ohhhh my fuckinnnng goddddddd!!" she screamed!

Now I had thought that in my lifetime I had seen women cum! But what happened over the next few minutes, changed my perception of an orgasm for all-time! I watched as it looked as if a demon was being exorcised from the depths of this woman's being! I had to hold on for all I was worth, to avoid personal injury, as well as keep up my pressure, and sucking down the deluge of cum exploding from within this beautiful woman/girl! I now understood, why those little boys had run for Mommy! It took nearly ten minutes before Kelly even knew what plain of existence she was on! Her body twitched and spasmed as if attached to an electric outlet. I could only imagine what I might be in for, when I actually introduce her to intercourse?? But, boy was I looking forward to the ride!

*

I sat on the sofa drinking my 3rd shot of Patron, reliving the sight of Kelly having an out-of-body experience, wondering if I was up to the task of taking this to where-ever in lead? I had untied her arms and stayed with her, calming her, hugging and caressing her back to reality. After about a half an hour, she had finally fell asleep. I couldn't see how anyone could have climaxed so violently from the short time I had spent actually eating her delicious pussy, but man was I looking forward to more! I wasn't sure if I was up to the task; even Superman might have a hard time satisfying this woman!

I was just about to pour myself another shot, when I heard Kelly make her way out of bed. I could hear the shower running for about 10 minutes, then turn off. About 4-5 minutes later she came out of the bedroom tying her hair up in pig-tails, and again wearing the shirt that instantly got my cock rising. "Hey sleepy-head!" I said, with a smile that eased her demeanor.

Kelly walked over, sat across my lap, and gently held my face, then leaned in and gave me a kiss that I would have expected from a lover of many years. "You are amazing Mr. K!" she whispered. "I knew I was right, to come after you!" she again giggled in that little girls voice.

I looked at her as if discovering I was the butt of some joke and replied, "So, this was all just an elaborate scheme to see if I'd take advantage of you?" I asked grinning.

"Oh, noooo!" she pouted evilly. "But I am so glad you didn't chase me away. I meant what I said Mason. Anything, or everything you want to do to or with me; I'm yours!" she finished by again kissing me hard.

I looked at her for what seemed an eternity. Our eyes searching out any deception. I found that I could look into those eyes forever, if allowed. Kelly curled up in my arms and proceeded to go back to sleep. Her body just felt right, where it was. So, after draining the remainder of my shot, I relaxed and pulled her close. Within moments, I too fell off to a sound sleep, holding Kelly as if she were my sole responsibility in life. Her hair and breath reminding me of all the lost passion I had had over the past 30 yrs. of my life.

*

I awoke to the feel of Kelly's tiny form curled up against me. Her arms hugging me as if this was the most natural place in the world for her to be. The smell of her hair against my face, and the heat of her body against mine, was something I could envision getting used to. My hand traced her tiny form, feeling the softness of her sleeping form. "How was something like this even possible?" I thought, amused at the things that were happening. No man, more than twice her age, had the right to have such feelings for a girl just this side of adolescence! I gently picked her up, and made my way into the bedroom. I softly placed her on the warmth of the waterbed, covered her tiny form with the comforter, then made my way back out to the sofa. "Maybe the morning light would reveal this to all be a dream of an old fool!" I mused to myself. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the sofa and laid down to sleep off the rest of the night alone.

The sound of someone rummaging around in the kitchen brought me slowly out of my 2nd hangover in as many days. "Oh shit!" I thought. "I really need to stop thinking I can drink like that!"

The sound of water running reminded me, yet again, that I really needed to piss! As I reluctantly peeled myself from the sofa, Kelly's "Good morning Mr.K!" chimed cheerfully from the kitchen.

She had found one of my old concert T's from somewhere in my closet. "KISS" it looked like. And from the looks of it, a pair of boxers as well. I again marveled at the slim, but toned appearance of her legs! Her hair was still in pig-tails, and somewhere she had found little pink ribbons to adorn them with! The sight was one that definitely made my cock come back to life!

"Kelly, what are you up to?" I asked, still trying to clear the cobwebs.

She tilted her head and posed with her fingers on her perfectly shaped lips, "Making breakfast silly!" she giggled. The resemblance to a little girl was more than a little eerie. But those lips, eyes, and perfect legs told me she was all woman. I smiled as she blew me a cute little kiss. The promise she had made me last night, apparently was still to be observed! I couldn't do anything but watch, as she flitted around the kitchen to some imagined tune playing in her head. I made my way to the bathroom, for more pressing issues!

So, going along with what I assumed was going to be the theme for her stay here; I wasn't going to complain! "Hey kiddo", I said from the bathroom. "I'm gonna go grab a quick shower!" As I headed for the shower Kelly skipped in and gave me a big hug, and asked, "Do you need some help?" The result was instantaneous!

My cock went from limp and sleeping, to rock hard in an instant! The thought of her naked and wet was so overwhelming in my mind, I just stood there stammering like a fool.

Kelly's tiny hand ran the full length of my dick, and I knew no answer was needed.

"Hmmmm, looks like breakfast will have to wait!" she giggled leading me toward the shower. "Besides, I owe you for last night. I don't want you thinking I'm just one-way!" she smiled.

By then, my brain was already six steps ahead of my apparently mindless body. Kelly was tugging my hand as my brain made the connection. The smile on her face told me I was in for, yet another surprise from this dazzling woman!

Kelly started up the shower. It was a stand-up shower big enough for three people to stand in comfortably. As the steam started forming within the glass enclosure, she turned to me and lifted an eyebrow with a smile on her face. "Are you planning on taking your shower fully clothed silly?"

I was still coming to grips with the ease with which she felt about our new relationship. I guess I wasn't quick enough, so she began pulling my T-shirt up and over my head. Not wanting to stop her, I bent down so she could complete the task. She ran her tiny hands over my chest, again causing an instant reaction from my cock. Kelly then nimbly unfastened my jeans, as if with, very practiced hands. The look of curiosity on my face made her giggle. "I did tell you, I had some experience with boys in back seats and such!" she grinned playfully. Without a second thought, I helped her wiggle me free of the jeans that were constraining my now rock hard cock, from their jail-cell. As I stepped free of the pile at my feet, she tenderly cupped my, now sore, balls in her palm, while grabbing my cock with the other.

"Now I get to show you what I'm really good at, Daddy!" she purred. Pushing me back into the steaming water, her hands feeling me up the whole time, I felt the hot water stream down my back. Kelly quickly stripped off the t-shirt and wiggled out of the boxers, once again giving me the view of her delicate, yet sexy attributes. In response the sight of her naked body entering the shower with me, my cock jumped and bobbed like a puppy waiting to be played with!

"Ooooo, looks like somebody is happy to see me!" she giggled. And without any ceremony, dropped to her knees before me.

Again, I was speechless as my brain tried desperately to process what was about to happen! Just as I was about to mumble some useless bull-shit, Kelly cupped my nuts with one hand, then sank her mouth down to the bottom of my cock, in one quick and easy motion.

My knees truly buckled at the unexpectedness of her action. I found myself grabbing for anything, to keep from falling down, only to realize I had grabbed her head in the process. Kelly pushed down further, until I thought she would engulf my ball-sack as well!! She wrapped her arms around my thighs with a strength I could not believe. It was then that I felt her tongue snake out of, an already full mouth, to try tickling my balls as well! This girl had some true talent! I was just gaining back my breath, when she did something I would never have expected; with a quick motion, she pulled back, then just as quickly slammed her face back down to the bottom, again causing my knees to start to give way! She then began to bob up and down, stopping on occasions to slurp the head as if it was a lollipop! I only realized, after I was beyond stopping, that at this pace I would soon be drowning her in a load that had building up in me for months!

"Kelly" I groaned. "If you keep that pace up, this will all be over very quick!" I said trying to slow her down with my hand. But she seemed on a mission, and before I could even warn her, the electric sensation of a long withheld load, screamed out of my cock, in a flood I knew she could never handle! Although she made a valiant attempt, within seconds Kelly was gagging, and coughing out gobs of cum, as my cock continued to pump out its load. She pulled back, trying to escape the flood that continued issuing from my cock. The result was that, the last few shots hit her squarely in the face, while she continued coughing and trying to get air back into her lungs! I laid back against the wall, in an attempt to not fall down. The last pulses of my deflating cock dripping harmlessly into the stream of hot water, now rolling down my chest.

Kelly came up from the shower floor, still coughing and trying to get air. I pulled her to me, reassuring her that nothing that happened was her fault! We took our time washing each other down. I avoided touching her in any way that would set her off deliberately. After a few minutes she understood that there was nothing more that was going to happen within the confines of the shower, at least, and relented on trying to resurrect my now, very satisfied cock.

I watched as she dried off her hair and body, marveling at the tone of the muscles she obviously worked hard at maintaining. I found myself, again, daydreaming of what it might be like just attempting to fuck that wild ride of a girl? She must have noticed me staring, and giggled. "Anytime you're ready Daddy!" she said as if reading my mind.

"You need to understand the difference between boys, and men Little One!" I laughed. "Boys may be able to get it up often, but men only need once! Well, maybe twice, to ruin your day!" I laughed. Kelly pulled herself in tight to my body, hugging me tight. "I look forward to later then!" she smirked. "I think I'm going to enjoy learning how to please a real man then!" She quickly rolled her long black hair up into the towel on top of her head, winked, and walked provocatively from the bathroom. Leaving me to wonder if I was really up to the task?

We enjoyed a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage links, with some toast and orange juice. Kelly hadn't bothered to dress, and I got to enjoy the sight of her nimble body, as she bubbled around the kitchen talking about her school and the training she was going through for the gymnastics team. I listened with half an ear, because my mind kept drifting back to all the possibilities this sexy nymphs body kept bringing to my, now fully active, imagination!

I learned that she had grown up with parents that were very open about most things, including their own sexual interests. Kelly had learned from a very young age that, most people would never understand or appreciate her candor, or outlook on life; so she didn't try pleasing people who didn't see eye to eye with her. As it turned out, my son and his group were among the only friends she truly had. But even there, she told me, she still felt like a baby-sister tagging along after the older kids.

Kelly rambled on all through the meal about how she hoped to someday get to travel like her parents did, and get to see things that she had only read about. But that would all have to wait, until she finished school, and got her degree in physical education; she wanted to be a teacher, of all things in a grade school. I found myself growing very fond of her, and her bright outlook on what her future might bring. She reminded me of the daughter I had wished for in my own failed marriage. But unlike a daughter, I also saw a beautiful woman, who danced nude around my kitchen with comfortable ease of a lover I had known for years! I started hoping that maybe I, would be the one to give her all those things she dreamed of?

Kelly brought me out of my daydream, when she wrapped her arms around my head, squashing those hard nipples up against my face. "Hey you!" she whispered. "Penny for your thoughts?" She was staring down into my eyes with an emotion I could only hope, was what I was beginning to feel myself?

I took one of those nipples firmly in my mouth, held her tight, and sucked it into my mouth awaiting the jolt of lightning I knew was to follow. Kelly moaned loudly, pressing hard onto my mouth. Her body began jerking from the jolt of pleasure it sent through her tiny frame. "Now that's just not fair!" she said in a husky deep growl.

I leered back at her, as I picked her up off the floor and carried her out of the kitchen, heading for the sofa. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, as she gave me another of her deep and seemingly endlessly needy kisses. Her tongue trying hard to out wrestle mine within the confines of our mouths. In the time it took to get from the kitchen to the sofa, I could feel her hot pussy leaking fluid down my stomach. Her arms wrapped so tightly around my head, I felt sure she was trying to crush my skull.

I leaned down, with her still holding me like her life depended on it, then just gave up and fell on top of her, trapping her tiny body beneath me. I reached back and pulled off my own towel, and dropped it in a pile beside the sofa. Now lying naked on top of this seriously hot woman, I pulled back just long enough to whisper, "Time to find out what a real man feels like baby girl!"

In the span of a single heartbeat, fear, longing, excitement, an un-nerving trust, and admiration all passed through her eyes. With a nervous smile, she looked deep into my soul and simply said, "Yes Daddy, please!"

Now usually at this point, I would have simply rammed my cock in and screwed myself simple, but Kelly was not the quick release of some, paid for fuck. I wanted this to be something she would enjoy and remember for as long as we had something together. I eased the head into the folds of her tiny, tight slit; waiting until she again nodded for me to continue. As the head passed into her, Kelly's head pushed back into the cushion, mouth wide as I stretch her womanhood open, for the first time with a live man. She was so incredibly tight, I didn't think she would be able to take it. Her arms wrapped even tighter than they had been, as I slowly eased further into her depths. No sounds were escaping her lips, but the look on her face told me everything. She was lost! Her legs involuntarily pulled me further within her. Inch by inch, I slowly slid down into her, she felt so incredibly tight! After what seemed like an eternity, I could finally feel myself pressing against her cervix. As I did, my full weight fell fully upon her, and made contact with her, now fully engorge clit. In an instant, I was holding on for the ride of my life!

Kelly began slamming her legs against the backs of my thighs, while at the same time trying to rip the skin from my back! She howled like an animal as she tried furiously to buck me off. I grabbed her hands and trapped them behind her head to keep from getting my lights knocked out. I then began to slowly pull out. The look in her eyes was feral! A sound that I could not describe as anything but primal, escaped her mouth. I decided right then and there to make this a ride I would never forget either!

I began pumping my hips slowly at first, making sure I hit her clitoris on every down-stroke. Every time I hit bottom, Kelly would let out a howl and buck frantically! She looked like someone had jammed and electric wire up her ass, and was periodically turning it on and off. It took every bit of strength and concentration I had to stay on top, or within her. The sounds coming from her were not human, I was beginning to fear I was really hurting her? I started to slow down, when she looked at me and yelled, "NOOOOO, I'm almost there!" in the voice that said that was not that of a girl anymore. This was a woman in full need of the ultimate orgasm, which she had yet to experience.

So, with everything I could muster, I began to slide long, penetrating strokes into the twisting, bucking, howling woman/girl beneath me. I built up quickly to a furious speed and was slamming her with everything I could manage. The sounds of her squishing box were almost ludicrous! The color in her face went from beat red, to nearly purple as I began to see her reaching her zenith. "Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy!" was all she could manage, in English anyway.