Untamed Hearts

Story Info
A thrill ride gets the adrenaline pumping for a horny couple.
780 words
3.44
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CardioB
CardioB
4 Followers

"Your heart is beating really fast," Greer whispers into my ear. The tips of his fingers are at my apex.

I lean close to him, brushing his nose with mine, our lips barely a half-inch from one another. I slide my palm onto his chest; it's easy to feel his pounding heart through the thin material of his shirt. "So is yours." I slide my fingers towards his nipple, teasing it as I lick his upper lip with the tip of my tongue. I can feel his heart do a series of skips before it begins hammering so forcefully I can feel his chest pushing against my hand.

Greer's panting breath is hot against my cheek. "Don't start nothin', now, Lucy," he warns me. "We gotta wait." He's squirming in his seat.

Through the rearview mirror, the cab driver gives us a quick glance and a smile; I guess he's moved to see a young couple so much in love. If only he knew.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold out," says Greer. His cock is straining against his jeans, twitching with anticipation. I wanna stroke it so badly.

"I know, baby," I murmur back. "It's a good thing I'm not wearing panties, 'cause they'd be soaked right now."

Greer groans between his teeth. "Stop that, baby, you're driving me crazy."

Finally, the cab driver pulls up to the curb, stopping the meter, and tells us what we owe. I make a show of digging into my purse, and then -

"Go, go, GO!" yells Greer, pushing open the door on his side, and we scramble out lightning quick, grabbing hands and running as fast as we can, the driver honking and swearing in our wake. But he's not gonna catch us even if he tried because we're running faster than the speed of light, ducking and dodging other pedestrians, illegally crossing the street to the detriment of motorists, surely making a scene because we're marathon runners on the city streets, our surroundings whizzing by us in a blur.

"Think we're far away enough?" I ask Greer breathlessly. My lungs are burning and my legs are aching; I'm close to collapsing.

"Agreed. Good timing, too, because I found a spot."

Before I know it, I'm being dragged into an alley and he's shoving me against a brick wall. Immediately I wrap my legs around his waist and we begin devouring one another, panting into each other's mouths. We're both drenched in sweat and our chests are perfectly aligned, so much so that I can't tell if it's his heart or mine I can feel ramming away in my chest or both.

I tear my mouth away from his, practically gasping for breath. "Do you feel that, baby? Feel how hard my heart is pounding? It's like fireworks, explosions, BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM..."

"FUCK." Greer is fumbling with the zipper of his jeans. "Pull your skirt up now because I don't think I can wait any longer." He manages to pull down his pants mid-thigh while I oblige his demand. Then I take him in my hand, helping to guide him inside me. He roars another curse word, sinking in deep, then begins pumping frantically.

"Yes, baby." My fingers are embedded into his ass cheeks, my hips thrusting to meet his. "Go as hard and as deep as you want to." My lips are grazing his ear again. "And fast. I want you to go as fast as you can." His hips begin jerking so that my bare ass slams against the brick wall, but I don't care. I feel him grow harder and thicker inside me, his hands on my hips, so I'm as steady as I can be as he rams his cock as hard as he can where I'm creamy and wet.

"Fuck, I'm so close..." he groans.

I move one hand from his ass and place it on his shoulder, then take the other and place it on my pussy, rolling my clitoris with one finger, which also brings me to the brink. I begin riding him harder and harder.

"Oh shit, Lucy, fuck, I'm gonna explode - " and then he gushes hotly inside me, shuddering, biting his lip to smother a shout. I begin cumming as he continuously blasts inside me, pressed against him, teeth buried into his shoulder to silence my own orgasmic response.

After what seems like forever, we both stop cumming. Greer leans against me, exhausted, and I wrap my arms around him, my face still pressed into his shoulder, and I wrap my arms around him, both of us waiting for our breath -- and our hearts -- to slow down.

CardioB
CardioB
4 Followers