Untamed Longing for Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about sucking it, as I'd longed to do the night before, but there would be time for that later - after all, I did plan on having him cum in my mouth - and at that moment I needed him inside me. I positioned myself on top of him and and lowered myself onto his waiting erection. It was a little uncomfortable at first and I wasn't sure if the whole thing would fit. "Remember I said I'd make you scream for me?" he breathed, and before I had a chance to answer he thrust himself upwards and pushed my hips down, forcing me to take his entire length. I did scream, and more so when he started hammering it into me even faster and rougher than he had before, the only thing breaking the relentless rhythm of his pounding being the occasional hard slap on the ass. When I came I lost control, screaming his name and expletives in both English and Spanish, plus a lot of incoherent cries.. he'd driven me crazy, and he wanted more. One look at my dark angel's face beneath me and so did I. "You are one sexy little bitch," he growled as we looked intensely into each other's eyes.

"Your bitch, Frank," I breathed, my voice still shaking.

He maneuvered me into the all fours position and bit my ass softly. "Yes," he said, "you are. Eres mi perrita sucia," and with that he entered me again. He wasn't as rough with me now, he moved in long, smooth strokes. It felt amazing and I moved my hips back in time with his thrusts. He stoped and let me ride him, I threw my ass back onto his dick, fucking him, making us both moan. Suddenly he held my hips still. I looked around and he bit his lip and made a kiss face at me. Then he spread my ass cheeks and I felt him spit on my little hole. I held my breath - I'd never had someone put their finger there before. Then Francisco pulled his dick out of my pussy and pushed the head against my virgin asshole.

"NO!" I cried, flipping myself onto my back. He looked startled. "Sorry, it's just that I've never had, well, anything in my ass.. and you're so big.."

He smiled understandingly. "I don't want to hurt you, cariño," he said. "Get back in position, I'll take your pussy and we'll try the ass with one finger. If it hurts, I'll stop. If you like it, we'll work up to me taking your virginity. Okay?"

I kissed him softly. "OK, mi amor," I said, turning myself over again.

As he'd promised, he put his huge member back into my pussy. He fucked me gently now, slowly, I almost want to say lovingly. After around 30 seconds he slipped a finger between my creamy white ass cheeks. I felt it push against my little pucker, and this time I didn't resist. He had to use a little force, but before long his finger was inside me. I whimpered, it was uncomfortable, but not painful enough to tell him to stop. He then started moving his finger in and out, eventually matching the pace of his pelvic thrusts, fingering my ass and fucking my pussy simultaneously. I realised the discomfort was gone and it felt so, incredibly fucking good. I moaned loudly and pushed back onto his finger and his cock. "Oooh.. you like that," he groaned, "and your ass is so hot and tight.. I need it baby, can we try 2 fingers?"

In between groans and cries of pleasure, I heard myself say "yes Frank.. oh fuck yes baby, put another finger in my tight little ass, I'm your fucking whore and I love it!" I'd never spoken like that out loud before! But Francisco made it very clear he liked it, and rewarded me by taking his finger out of my ass, spitting on my hole again then entering 2 fingers. I felt the same initial discomfort as the first time, but it was replaced by pleasure much more quickly. He fingered and fucked me faster, it's such a satisfying, erotic feeling to have both holes filled at the same time. I was soon in the throes of the most powerful orgasm I've ever had, screaming for Frank, crying with pleasure, convulsing and shaking before falling to the ground.

"I'm going to give you a moment," he said, "then I'm going to take your ass. You were made for it, Aria, that tight white ass was made for a thick Dominican dick." I couldn't help feeling a little nervous, but I trusted Francisco and I wanted it too.

After I'd recovered, he picked up our clothes and led me to his bedroom. He told me to lie down on my side, so I did. He picked up a bottle of moisturiser and used it to liberally lubricate his dick. He positioned himself behind me as if we were spooning, and moved my top leg up. He spread my ass cheeks and pushed against my little rosebud again with the huge head of his member, only this time I relaxed and let him. I yelped as it broke through - it hurt a lot - but I knew the pleasure would come and I really wanted to please him. He entered me slowly, and he didn't put the whole thing in, then he withdrew a few inches, the entered again.. he did this very slowly and patiently until I relaxed and my hisses and whimpers of pain turned to soft cries of pleasure.

Once he realised I was starting to enjoy it, he placed one hand on top of my pussy and began to rub it while he fucked my ass. My soft cries became moans and Frank slipped the remaining inches of his manhood into my tight ass and fucked me faster now, in smooth, rhythmic strokes while pinching and rolling my clit between his fingers and kissing my ear and the back of my neck. We were both in ecstasy, me almost screaming, him groaning sensually in my ear, when I felt what could only be an orgasm building inside me, but it felt different, like nothing I'd ever felt before. "Ohhh.. uhhh yeah.. yeah, fuck my ass baby, dame tu pene Frank, singame.. HARDER FRANK, I'M COMING.." I screamed, anything after that I don't remember and it probably wasn't made up of coherent words anyway. My first ever anal orgasm ripped through my body as Frank continued driving his gorgeous Latin cock into my tight ass and rubbing my clit. He started moaning louder too, his breathing becoming ragged and his thrusts faster and stronger. Just seconds after giving me my orgasm my new lover had his own, groaning erotically while he exploded inside my ass. I felt his juice spurting deep into me, and the feeling was amazing. He lay for a few seconds still buried inside me, breathing heavily on my neck, before slowly pulling it out and rolling onto his back.

I turned over and rested my head on his rock hard chest. He ran his hand over my hair and I moved up and kissed him on the lips. "You're incredible," he whispered before kissing me back. We lay for quite a while there, kissing tenderly with his arms around me. Eventually he stood up. "Come," he said, "let's get ourselves washed and dressed."

He led me into the bathroom where we washed each other gently with soap and water, both too exhausted for anything sexual although he did pay a lot of attention to my pussy with the shower head and there was a lot of kissing. We then got dressed and went back to the bedroom to watch TV until the others got back.

I woke up the next morning - next to Francisco! Shit, we must have fallen asleep watching TV. At least that would serve as an innocent explanation. I leaned over and kissed his forehead and he stirred. I kissed his lips and he half opened his eyes and smiled sleepily at me. Suddenly it dawned on him and he sat straight up. "Did someone come in?" he asked.

"I assume Yudanio did last night but he would have just been happy to get your mum's bed to himself. Plus the TV's still on - we fell asleep watching TV, that's all." I smiled.

Frank nodded and kissed me softly and we got up. No questions were even asked and we ate something before I went to get my things packed for heading back to the slum me and my fiance and his family called home.

As we were getting ready to leave, I overheard my mother in law talking to Francisco. "Thanks for taking care of her", she said. A pang of guilt ran through me but after all, her son had left me in the house alone as he ran around spending money he'd stolen from me - not exactly the model fiance either! "Maybe next time we visit you can show her around a little." He replied that he'd love to and I found myself very much looking forward to it.

I said thanks to Emily and gave her a hug goodbye, then approached Frank. He bent down and I'm sure it looked like a close hug but in fact he sensually licked my ear and murmured "come back soon, I need you already." My panties mositened instantly. Oh, I'd be back, no doubt about that.

12