Untaming the Heart - Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked at her. He was nearly eye-level with her bellybutton and he buried his face in her stomach, continuing to lick the sweat that was now starting to form on her body. Her sweet mound was now on his chest, grinding and pushing into his body. He could smell her perfumed body, "Strawberries," he thought to himself. "She smells like strawberries."

Taylor reached down, grabbing Kevin's tie and loosened it from around his neck. She giggled as she pulled the silky cloth over his head. She twirled the item over her head as she leaned back in the chair, letting her wet pussy press against the huge mound attempting to break free of his trousers. He held her tight, still clasping at her ass, making sure she didn't fall from his lap. She then placed the tie over her own head and tightened it around her neck.

She hadn't even noticed that a new song was playing on the boom box. It was "Fade Into You" yet another of her favorites. She raised up and stepped out from around the chair, quickly turning and sitting back in Kevin's lap. She leaned back into him, as his arms wrapped around her body. She rested her head on his shoulder, against the side of his face. She raised her arms above her, one grabbing the back of the chair while the other grabbed the back of Kevin's hair.

Kevin could feel the warmth of her skin through his shirt. Her golden hair caressed the side of his cheek as he leaned forward, kissing the nape of her neck. His hands probed her naked flesh. Her legs were spread wide as she sat again straddling his form. He reached down and gently ran his hands up her body, starting at her inner thighs. Reaching her pussy he could feel it dripping with excitement, her lips pink and moist, the heat from her body radiating from within. Feeling his touch she arched her back, again teasingly pushing her mound against his wanting member. He continued, slipping his hand upwards, across the sides of her belly to her chest. He moved his hands forward, tossed the tie to the side, and gently rubbed each breast, making a point to draw tiny imaginary circles around each nipple with his fingers.

Leaving one hand with his new found treasure he slipped the other evermore upwards, gently but firmly grasping Taylor's neck. He then slipped his other hand down, back to her soaking mound. Lightly, he rubbed her as he increased his grip around her throat.

Taylor let out a, "Ahhhhh ... UHHMmmmmm," as she felt his probing hands. She pushed even closer to him and gripped the back of the chair with an intense hold. She closed her eyes and turned, softly blowing in his ear. "Ummmm Doc. You're so horny aren't you?" she teasingly whispered.

Kevin only nodded. "This was the best birthday present ever," he thought to himself. "I have to remember to get Sis something extra for Christmas." He released his grip around Taylor's neck and moved his other hand down her body, again rubbing her inner thigh.

Michael had remained quiet the whole time silently watching as his once shy and timid wife let herself go in her fantasy. He could tell things were getting more intense, but he remained silent. It was all up to her, this was her fantasy and he would let her take it as far as she wished. He knew one thing though, when they got home he was going to fuck her until she couldn't walk anymore. He was so turned on he was actually hurting.

Taylor again arose from the chair, dancing seductively in front of her seated watcher. She ran both hands down to her pussy, letting two fingers massage her clit. Moaning and squealing she looked at Kevin and rolled her tongue along her teeth. Suddenly she turned, with her back to him, and dropped to her knees. In an instant she had rolled her body backwards and stood on her hands, now facing an amazed Kevin. She then slowly let her legs fall against the backrest of the chair, one on each side of his head. Kevin helped steady her body as she inched herself closer to him, sliding her juicy pussy closer to his lips.

Kevin leaned forward and stuck his tongue deep into her mound. Her juices were sweet and warm and he buried his face as deep as it would go. For several minutes he worked feverishly. He could feel her wetness dripping down his chin as he probed, lapping his tongue wildly across her clit. Then he could feel her body tense and her breathing become more rapid. This made him even more vigorous, and he lapped up her juices in a controlled frenzy. Suddenly, Taylor let out a yell and her body locked. She tightened her legs around his head and groaned in delight. Kevin could feel her body pulse and her pussy swell.

Michael sat in disbelief at the vision before him. "Oh my God. Did she just have an orgasm?" he asked himself. He never even knew she could get in that position. Though he silently asked the question, he could already tell by her body movement that that was exactly what had just happened. There was no doubt now, Taylor's fantasy was very exciting to her. He wanted nothing more than to rush over to her and plunge his throbbing dick deep inside her. But he held himself back. This was about her.

Taylor took one foot and pushed against the back of the chair, performing a cartwheel to upright herself. Wasting no time she turned back to Kevin and straddled his lap. Her hot fluids were dripping down her inner thighs and wet Kevin's trousers as she pushed her throbbing cunt against his bulge. Raising her hands to his shirt she slowly started to unbutton it. Working her way to his waistline she stopped and slid her arms inside, wrapping them around his body and pressing her hot flesh against his.

Kevin trailed his fingers up Taylor's back, letting his manicured nails trace lightly across her skin. She could feel goosebumps form across her body with his touch. It was then that the music finally stopped and Michael stood up and announced that the 30 minutes were up.

Taylor looked disappointed as she rose from the seat, pulled the tie from around her neck, and looked back to the floor for her dress. Kevin sat in the chair and stared up at the ceiling. He let out a deep sigh and said, "That was amazing." He looked at Taylor as she attempted to situate her dress and zip the garment back up. He stood and walked over to the bed, reaching into his coat pocket, and produced a small white envelope. He handed the bundle over to Michael without saying a word.

"I have an idea," Kevin suddenly announced.

Michael looked inside the envelope and nodded at Taylor. He gave Kevin an inquisitive look. "What's that?" he asked.

"I'd like to buy your services for the rest of the night," Kevin said. "We can go out to a club or something for some dancing, then back here for some more fun. What do you think? I can pay you, say, $3,500."

Michael looked over to Taylor as she gathered herself. Her jaw was hanging open in disbelief. She looked back at Michael and started to grin. Michael nodded and sat back down on the couch. He thought to himself, "This is going to be a night to remember."

to be continued ...

12