Untangling the Web Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made it worse was that he knew that her husband Tim was running around on her and he couldn't say a fucking word. He had seen Tim squiring this gorgeous redhead around more than once and he certainly wasn't being shy about his intentions. He had covertly watched Tim feel her up very thoroughly more than once. When they disappeared out to the parking lot, Tim was sure to return with a huge grin on his face. Hell he was sure that was cum that she was licking off her lips last week. He had all this dirt on Tim and couldn't say a word to Cheryl.

Rodney had even overheard them making plans for future dates. Each time, Rodney had tried to take advantage of the opportunity by ordering Cheryl to meet him after work. But the stupid bitch had refused him! She came right out and told him that she wasn't going to do it because it was too dangerous. All she kept repeating is "Tim might find out."

He couldn't even call her at home. He had tried one night and she had given him holy hell. How in the hell was he supposed to know that they had caller ID and that Tim routinely checked up on her. He didn't even know it was possible to keep a listing of all incoming calls.

Stupid bitch. She had to suspect something was going on. He had tried asking if Tim ever went out at night, but she went all postal on him and started to ask him if he knew anything! It took some fast-talking to get out of that one. If he told her anything, he might lose his hold on her.

It was driving him fucking nuts! Even when he knew that Tim would be busy with his mistress for hours he had no way of letting Cheryl know it was safe for them to get together for some quality fucking. He couldn't tell her how he knew it was safe. So she refused to consider it. All she kept saying was that Tim was getting suspicious of the lingerie she was wearing and she couldn't chance going out without a valid excuse.

To top off his frustration was his wife Linda. For years he had asked her to wear more revealing clothes. She had always refused, but now that she had cut him off she was flaunting that cute body of hers. Over the course of the month, her wardrobe had changed from June Cleaver to Kayla Kleevage.

Every time he saw her it seemed like she was wearing something sexy. Her skirts were short. Her tops were tiny. Her pants, when she wore them were tight and low slung. But what drove him crazy was what she wore around the house. The tiny bits of nothing she was walking around in were driving him wild. He had managed to sneak into her bedroom one day and had been amazed at the sexy array of lingerie that he had found. Overnight, her sleepwear went from flannel nightgowns to Babydolls and sexy negligees. She had even acquired some vibrators and other sexual toys!

She had driven him so crazy that he had even tried pretending that he was wrong. He'd told her he was sorry and asked for her forgiveness. He was willing to try anything to get back into her bedroom. He wanted to find out if her attitude towards sex had changed to match her clothes.

So far, he had not had much success. She continued to shut him off. She was polite enough, but didn't try to hide that she was getting her loving elsewhere. Every weekend she would disappear before he got home from work and not come home until late Sunday night looking freshly fucked and pleased as hell. Sometimes he would come home to a note on the table for him not to wait up. Hell, on more than one occasion she left him dinner on the stove as she went out dressed to kill. It was easy enough to figure out what was happening.

Of course, he had tried to follow her, but without any luck. He hadn't even been able to catch her when he made plans to secretly take a Friday off and follow her to one of her weekend rendezvous. The bitch had figured it out somehow and left on Thursday that week. Shit, it was like she knew his plans.

He had followed her a bunch of times, but not once had he caught her alone with another man. She was always off with one of her new girlfriends. She flirted like hell, but she never did anything. If he followed her long enough, she would eventually head home give him the cold shoulder for the rest of the evening. But on the nights that he didn't follow her or gave up, she would either come home hours later with a smug look on her face or traipse home in the morning looking worse for wear.

Rodney sighed. He couldn't believe it. He was jealous because his prude of a wife had a better sex life than he did. He was getting so obsessed with what she was doing that he had hit a dry spell. Even when he did go out on the prowl, the pickings were slim. All he had gotten since he got caught fucking Maureen was one blowjob: and he had to pay for that.

Today, though, was going to be another story. He was not going to be denied. Earlier in the week, Rodney had set up an hour-long meeting that Thursday morning supposedly to go over a large account. This time, he wasn't going to be interrupted. He was going to demand that she tell her secretary to hold all calls because this meeting could not be interrupted.

Rodney wasn't surprised when Cheryl objected to his demands, but this time he didn't give in. He was bound and determined that today was the day he was finally going to fuck her. He knew she would cave when he threatened to give the pictures to Tim. No God Damn woman would get the best of Rodney Corman! He stood over her commandingly as she reluctantly called her secretary and told her to hold all calls.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Cheryl picked up the phone, she had to work hard to portray an air of reluctance and despair. She wanted Rodney to think that he had beaten her. What she really wanted to do was laugh in his face. How in the hell could he be this stupid? She never had expected it to take this long for him to catch on to what was happening.

Cheryl took her time. Although she knew this day would eventually come, she still had to prepare for the upcoming ordeal. She had always realized that eventually she would have to give him something more than a strip tease. Even an idiot like Rodney couldn't be put off forever.

In planning this scheme, Cheryl had been adamant about one thing. There was no way in hell that she was ever going to fuck Rodney. She would call his bluff and kick him out of her office before it came to that. She was willing to show herself off and give him a hand job. Hell, she might even consider a blowjob; but fuck him? Hell No! After all, a girl had to have some limits.

Cheryl still had some aces up her sleeve that she intended to play. She had briefed Denise well and when she gave her the code word, Denise had managed to eat up ten more minutes by coming in to get some "last minute" details resolved. When she noticed that Rodney was just below his boiling point, she gave Denise the pre-arranged signal to leave and close the door. Now it was time to see how long she could distract him.

"Rodney, I have a surprise for you!" She purred. "I did something last night that you have been asking for. You are going to be the very first person to see it."

Rodney couldn't help himself. He took the bait. "What is it?"

"Guess!" Cheryl giggled.

Rodney sat there for a minute thinking about the things he had told her to do. He was about to open his mouth to guess when he realized she was doing it again. She had him wasting time talking about it when all he needed to do was order her to show him. "No, show me."

Cheryl pouted and looked like she was about to argue, but he cut her off. Today he was a man on a mission and he was not going to be put off. "Now!" He commanded.

Cheryl stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. Although she loathed Rodney, strangely enough she was having fun teasing him. He was so easy to manipulate that she could forget whom it was that she was tormenting.

Cheryl started to slowly undress and tease Rodney. She had gotten a lot of experience over the past few weeks and allowed herself to slip into a reverie as she recalled the last month. All in all, the past weeks had been a lot of fun for Cheryl. She had spent many an enjoyable hour with Tim and Linda getting preparing for her sessions with Rodney.

Her surprise for Rodney today was that she had finally shaved her pussy. Well, that wasn't exactly correct. Actually, Tim had tied her to the bed last Sunday and Linda had shaved her on his command. Since then, Linda had made it her responsibility to keep her smooth.

Cheryl shivered with the memory. The trio enjoyed playing with Dominance and Submission and last Sunday it had been Cheryl's turn to serve Linda and Tim. Cheryl couldn't decide what she preferred more: Serving as Mistress and forcing Tim or Linda to pleasure her or being the slave and enjoying the erotic humiliation.

Weekends were becoming the trio's special time to share and grow. A favorite activity on Saturday was shopping. Cheryl and Linda would scour the local shops for new lingerie and outfits. Then, they would go home and give Tim a private fashion show.

Cheryl recognized that she had grown to love Linda in ways she had never loved another woman. It had grown beyond the point where it was two women sharing one man. Now Tim had to share as well. Cheryl knew that Tim and Linda needed time alone and arranged it whenever possible. And, there were nights when she sent Tim away so she could spend the night alone with her new ladylove.

Cheryl was rapidly becoming as committed to Linda as she was to Tim. She wanted Linda as a permanent part of her life and marriage. The trio looked forward to a day when they could live together openly. That was the goal that they were now working towards.

Cheryl was entranced with the new and open relationship that she shared with Tim and Linda. Sexual guilt and jealousy was a thing of the past. All three of them would go out occasionally and see other men, women or couples. Or, they would invite them in for all to share. The weekend that they had spent with Mark, Bob and Jean had been a memorable one. For thirty-six hours, none of them had gotten dressed and at any given moment, someone was making love. The combinations seemed endless and the pleasure incalculable.

Cheryl's next project was Denise and her husband. Denise had been an invaluable aid to Cheryl in dealing with Rodney and they had become closer than ever. Cheryl had confided many of her secrets and desires to Denise and she could tell that Denise was intrigued at her new found sexual adventures. Denise had privately admitted that her sex life had gotten into a rut. Cheryl had talked to Tim and Linda and they had invited the couple over for that Friday night. With any luck, the five of them would be sharing breakfast in bed in the morning.

Cheryl was brought out of her daydream by Rodney's hand firmly squeezing her left titty. She was shocked to realize that in her pre-occupation, she had stripped down to her skimpy camisole and high cut lace tanga panties. Even worse, she hadn't noticed Rodney stripping either. She looked down and was repulsed by his pasty white stomach. Thankfully, he hadn't removed his boxers yet, but she could see his prick trying to poke a hole in the fabric.

Cheryl pulled away from Rodney with a laugh. "Patience, patience Rodney. You still haven't seen my surprise yet."

Rodney growled and started to move towards her again, but she held him off with her hand and mocking waved her finger at him. She pointed towards a chair. "Behave. Sit down or I'll have to ask you to leave. I want to show you what I did for you this morning."

As Rodney reluctantly moved over to the chair, Cheryl positioned herself on the edge of her desk. She took a quick look at the clock and stifled a groan. Her daydreaming had put her way ahead of schedule. Her plan for today had been to tease Rodney as long as possible. Then she was going to finally show him her freshly shaved pussy. With any luck, she would have been able to get through the session only having to give him a few quick feels.

Ruefully, she admitted that she screwed up. There was little chance she could tease Rodney for all the time that was left. She needed to think fast and find something to give him. Otherwise, she might have to fight him off as he tried to force her into fucking him. She needed to come up with a more attractive option.

Spreading her legs wide, Cheryl ran her hands up and down the inside of her thighs, and started to moan. It was time for Rodney to think she was getting into this.

"I'm really very shy Rodney. I've never shown myself to anyone the way you make me show off." Cheryl hesitated artfully. "I never thought I would say this, but I think I like it."

Cheryl stopped talking for a moment and turned her head to the side as if she was feeling shy. She moved her hands up to her crotch and started to rub her mound through the fabric. "I . . . I want to show my appreciation by doing something for you that I have never done for anyone else. But, I'm too ashamed. You need to make me do it. Command me Rodney. Order me to masturbate in front of you."

Rodney couldn't believe his ears. That stuck up bitch Cheryl was actually begging him to order her around. Shit, maybe she was into this slave stuff more than he figured. Now this is what having a sex slave was supposed to be like.

Rodney pointed at Cheryl with what he thought was a commanding pose. In his most forceful voice he commanded her "Slave, I want you to pleasure yourself for me."

Cheryl almost gave it away by laughing. Where in the hell does he get his dialogue she wondered? Greenleaf Classics?" She couldn't believe that he actually fell for her act. Cheryl was no stranger to jilling herself off in front of others. Hell, even Rodney had seen her frig off before, but he bought it. What an absolute Maroon!

She glanced at the clock and saw that there was about twenty minutes left before the hour was up. If she took her time, she could bring herself to a climax just as the hour ended. With any luck, she might even be able to keep her panties on.

Cheryl made herself comfortable on the desk and leaned back. She kept her legs wide; she wanted Rodney to have a good view. Otherwise, he might move closer and that might give him ideas. She wanted to build up slowly so she started to massage her tits through the camisole. She knew her breasts fascinated Rodney and she could kill a good five or ten minutes just by giving them a good working over.

As Cheryl got excited, she closed her eyes and almost forgot that Rodney was in the room. She moved her hands inside her cami top and began to lightly twist her nipples. Shit that felt so good. She didn't care what Rodney saw; she needed better access. She pushed her camisole up so she could get free access to her nipples.

She deserted her nipples with one hand and slowly moved it across her stomach towards her cleft. As she continued to play with her nipples, she started to slowly massage her mound through the fabric of the panty. The friction of the lace rubbing across her clit was providing her with some incredible sensations. She glanced over at Rodney and saw that he had pulled out his pecker and was starting to wank it unconsciously as he stared at her intently.

Cheryl moved both hands down to her pussy and slipped one of them inside her panty. She massaged the outsides of her slit and began to moan loudly. As her fingers started to rapidly slide up and down her lower lips, the front of her panty bulged obscenely.

A glance at the clock showed Cheryl that the hour was almost up. But by now, she didn't care. She had gotten herself so hot that her primary concern was getting off. The panties were restricting her movements too much. She pulled them aside with her hand exposing her bare slit to Rodney's hot gaze. Frantically, one hand rapidly flicked her clit while the other plunged in and out of her hot hole. Glancing at Rodney, she could see his hand fisting his cock in time to the strokes of her fingers moving in and out of her cunt.

Her fingers drove her closer and closer to the edge. With a gasp, she pinched her clit between two fingers and squeezed. This was enough to drive her into orgasm as she arched her back and moaned loudly. For a timeless moment she continued to plunge her fingers rapidly in and out of her oozing box as she rode the climax to another level. Finally, she slumped back onto her desk in satisfied exhaustion. Her legs felt like jelly as she slowly recovered from her self-induced pleasure. Finally, she looked up at Rodney with a wicked smile and very deliberately brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

At her display, Rodney groaned and shot his wad all over his stomach. He leaned back in his chair and let his head sag back. He looked a mess. His pre cum had leaked down all over his boxers and his cum was dripping slowly off his stomach onto his pubic hair. Cheryl smiled to herself. She purposefully glanced over at the clock and feigned a look of amazement.

"Oh my God, Rodney, look at the time. Our meeting was supposed to be over ten minutes ago. Shit, you've got to hurry up and get out of here. Tim is on his way to pick me up for lunch and he will be here any minute."

Cheryl didn't give Rodney a chance to clean up. She hustled him into his clothes before he knew what was happening. She didn't even give him a Kleenex to wipe down. As he hurried through the door, Cheryl gave a smirk and walked over to the pile of her clothes.

As she picked up the skirt, she realized that her pussy had juiced so much that the moisture was dripping down her leg. "Why not" she thought lustfully. She put down the skirt and walked over to her desk. Leaning back she hit her intercom and buzzed Denise. "Denise could you come in here for a minute please."

When Denise walked in, she looked in amazement at Cheryl lounging in her camisole and panties. Cheryl grinned at her and said "Denise, would you be a dear and please go get me some wet paper towels to clean up? I'm afraid I made a bit of a mess." As Denise stood there in shock, Cheryl burst out in laughter.

When Denise got back with the towels, Cheryl told all about what had happened as the two of them worked to clean up both Cheryl and the office. As they giggled about what had happened, they lost track of the time and Cheryl was still sitting there undressed when the door to her office opened and Tim stuck his head inside. At the look on his face, both Denise and Cheryl dissolved again into helpless laughter. Finally, Cheryl got up and started to get dressed.

"Denise, you've got to come to lunch with us and meet Linda. She can't wait until tomorrow night to meet you. She's been dying to get to know you. Besides, I'm going to need your help to explain what happened."

Cheryl finished getting dressed and went over to the mirror to check her makeup. When she turned she had a wicked look on her face. "Tim, you and Linda are going to love what I did to Rodney today. I've got him eating out of my hand."

Cheryl snuggled herself into her husband's arms and grinned mischievously. "But you and Linda are going to have to keep on taking care of me. With all that went on, Rodney never did get to see that I shaved my snatch."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney sat at the bar pensively sipping his whiskey. He was thinking about Cheryl and the mutual masturbation session they had had last Thursday. He still wasn't sure what to think about it.

His initial thought was that the fucking bitch had done it to him again. He had gone into her office bound and determined to fuck her, and it didn't happen. Instead, he allowed her to sidetrack him. How in the hell did she keep doing it? Somehow she always got what she wanted. Fuck, she had gotten him to order it! Who the fuck was in charge anyhow?

But the more he thought about it, Rodney wasn't quite so sure. Things hadn't gone the way he had planned, but damn she did get into it and it was sexy as hell. None of the girls he had fucked had ever acted that hot. Maybe he should just go with the flow.