Untangling the Web Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, he had been expecting her to start craving his control sooner or later. All the sluts in the stories he read grew to love being a slave sooner or later. It was only natural. Every one knew that bitches like Cheryl were secretly submissive sluts just waiting for a real man like him to take control. Maybe she was beginning to come around to the point where she liked what was happening. He just couldn't figure that bitch out.

When the seat next to him was claimed, Rodney didn't look up. He wasn't here tonight looking for a fresh conquest. He had to figure out Cheryl first. So when the guy sitting next to him spoke it took a moment for it to register.

"Hello?" Tim repeated. "Hey, I remember you; you work with my wife Cheryl, right? The name's Tim, How's it going?"

Rodney looked up in shock. Shit, it was Cheryl's husband. Rodney started to quickly review everything that had happened. Could Cheryl have confessed to her husband? Rodney peeked over at Tim. No, he wasn't acting like he was mad. Not with that stupid fucking grin on his face.

Rodney bemoaned his bad luck. The last person he wanted to deal with was Cheryl's husband. Of all the seats in the bar, why in the hell did Tim have to pick the seat next to him! He mumbled out a hello and went back to staring into his glass. Maybe if he ignored him, the fucking idiot would go away

Tim persisted. "God man, you're out of it tonight. You're in a fucking daze. What are you up to that's got you so intense?"

As Rodney tried to ignore him, Tim started to talk to Rodney as if they were old friends. Christ, can't this fool take a hint? Rodney tried to be as unresponsive as possible, but the asshole wouldn't go away. As he half listened, Rodney realized that Tim was recalling some of the stories that Rodney had told him. As Tim continued with obvious admiration for Rodney's adventures, Rodney's outlook began to change. Maybe this wasn't too bad after all. The stupid asshole didn't have a clue what Rodney was doing with his wife. This could be fun. Hell, if he played his cards right, he could have the poor bastard buying his drinks too.

Rodney began to regain some of his equilibrium. The more he thought about it, the better he liked the situation. Tim obviously admired him and it was a pleasure to have someone to tell his exploits too. Besides, he thought maliciously, it would be a kick to brag to Tim about what he was doing to Cheryl. He could bask in Tim's admiration while he secretly laughed at the poor cuckolded bastard.

Rodney started to tell Tim about his exploits with Cheryl. He laughingly told him how he had caught this stuck up bitch from work fucking two guys and took pictures to prove it. He bragged about how he was using the evidence to make her his sex slave. In glowing detail he described her strip shows and how she had started wearing sexy lingerie "just for him". With loving detail he described how he had made her masturbate for him on her desk."

Rodney was just starting to elaborate when Tim finished his drink. He started to motion the bartender for another, but then stopped as Jean walked into the bar. "Whoops, got to go. Here comes my date now." he leered.

"Thanks for conversation. It's been fun. I want to hear more about what you're doing. Sex Slave! You're fucking incredible!" With that, Tim unlimbered from his chair and headed over to meet Jean.

Rodney watched enviously as Tim kiss Jean in greeting and swept her into a tight embrace. Shit, this guy must think he's on top of the world. A gorgeous wife and a sex kitten on the side. Rodney smiled maliciously. Tim's life wasn't as rosy as he thought. Sooner or later, Rodney was going to be fucking Tim's wife too and there wasn't a damn thing the poor bastard could do about it.

Rodney thought back to when he watched Tim with Linda. That asshole deserved to be brought down a peg or two. Rodney snickered as he thought about some of the things he wanted to do with Cheryl. It would be a real hoot if he ordered Cheryl to cut Tim off. Or maybe she could bring him home some fresh cream pies. That would teach him. Rodney was the one in control now and he was going to set the rules.

Rodney smirked and started to look around the bar. The hell with worrying. He'd deal with Cheryl when he got a chance. Rodney scanned the crowd for fresh meat with more interest than he had shown for weeks. It was time to climb back in the saddle. Things were looking up for Rodney Corman and it was time to add to his legendary exploits.