Until He Says Cum

Story Info
Teasing in the library goes a bit too far, and then father.
2.6k words
4.28
36.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did one of the hardest things I would ever have to do.

We pulled up in his sharp black car, the windows tinted for a reason oh so particular. My thighs brushed together nonchalantly as I waited for the inevitable. Oh how I wished to ask the question bubbling at my lips, it was as natural of me to want to ask, as it was natural for my submissive side to deem it unwise.

Instead I searched for the clues as Master swiftly exited his car and swept across to me and opened my door. He was such a fan of gentlemanly actions, there were many things he asked of me as a master that I found almost cute in a sense. Although master was anything but cute.

More rugged and tempting. Every motion of his finger tips, I wondered if he did for a reason. Every sideways glance at me, I begged and craved his attention. And cherished when I received it.

His hair was shaved on one side and almost medium length on the other, slicked back with prestige. I long ago memorized the contour of his jaw, the absolute precarious sparkle in his meridian eyes.

I stepped out of the car when he opened the door, a darkening yet seductive smile played on his lips.

"The library." I whispered, low enough for him to hear me, and the smile turned to a grin.

"Yes my kitten."

I didn't question him, I knew far better. Instead I measured the distance between us and made sure to be slightly two feet behind to his left at all times. A good pet never strays.

Dressed in thin summer clothing, underneath I was scandalous, just the way master enjoys me. My bra was of silk and clapped on the front. Underwear: non existant, just like my heartbeat as we walked straight to the main desk.

It was moment before we passed the main gates and master swiped his card to gain access. It bloomed in my head we were on a college campus.

My head clouded with the shrill excitement of what master would ask of me here.

He hummed delightfully, the deep baritone if his voice left me hoping I wouldn't trip over my own daydreaming.

We took the elevator instead of the stairs, this library was more of a mansion constructed of books. It took us to the fourth floor before master wrapped a hand around my hip. I hissed my appreciation.

My heartbeat turned to staccato, I had so many questions-

"This corner has no cameras, nor does anyone ever come near here. It's the maps and travel section. " He very suddenly pulled me tightly against his chest and up against a bookshelf facing away from the stairs and the main of the floor.

The breathe was knocked out of my lungs, I knew what we were doing here now.

Master tilted my head up, looking away from him and at the ceiling as his mouth found my throat, I knew he enjoyed marking me as his somewhere publicly. It was a deliciously attractive reminder.

I groaned loudly but immediately bit my lip in retaliation, the main floor was incredibly crowded with people. If we were seen, I swallowed at the though.

"Be a good girl and don't cum until I tell you." He ordered, the smirk on his face proud to know I would obey. I nodded wholly.

He helped me out of my clothing ever so slowly, by the time my shirt was off I was self consciously scanning my eyes as far around me as I could still trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Masters fingers grazed the front of my bra. I knew he was waiting for me to protest. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

The second my nipples were exposed to the world I knew master was already proud. I bit my hesitations back like blood.

Master pressed a kiss from my collar bones to my soft round breasts.

He very suddenly pressed up against me, I could feel his thickening outline through his jeans.

"Undress me kitten." He whispered into my ear, sucking on my earlobe which elicited such a dizzying groan from the bottom of my chest.

It was like he knew every button to push.

It was seconds before he had let me open the zipper on his crotch, by the time his shirt was off I couldn't feel the tips of my fingers anymore. We were a ball of hot fire.

I was seconds from dropping to my knees when he caught my by hip and kept me upright.

"Today's all about you my pretty. " he chuckled. Holding my hands instead he guided them around his naked neck. Like we were dancing.

I giggled at our situation. It was nice to know we were in this together. Not just me being naked.

We danced a little, swaying as his large hands slid the shorts off my goose bumped skin. My skin was cold but inside me my body burned with the desire to fuck in a public place.

We were like animals.

Master stared at me. I thought he was going to say something. I was scared, looking him in the eye as an equal was something I feared into my gut. My submissive side would rather get on her knees and beg for cum then let him think of doing anything of the sort. He was so much more than me. He was extraordinary.

He pressed a thin kiss to my lips, I almost burned with physical need, surprising that his one kiss- was by far the hottest thing we had done yet.

Master slowly fell to his own knees, my hands clasped around his neck gracefully moved to wrap around his head, testing if it was aloud to wrap my fingers through his jelled back hair. It was oh so soft.

I choked the moment he licked my thigh. He hushed me quietly but I whimpered and arched my back the second his tongue met my naval.

What game was he playing? Not aloud to cum until he said.

I bit down on my lip even harder than before, his nails raked down my sides painfully. I could feel the redness of the marks beginning to surface. Finally he placed his forehead just below my naval, breathing in deeply.

I felt my cheeks blush rose red. Self concious thoughts pin pricked at my concious thought train but I denied it. The moment his tongue peeled slowly from the outer of my lips to the inside, my back arched against the dark hard wood of the bookshelf.

I memorized the pages of the New York phone books as I focused on forcing my impending orgasm out of my system.

It was so impossible. Every part of me throbbed towards his skilled mouth. I wanted to tear away from him, and tear into him all at once. Master got into it more, his face nuzzled into my crotch and I wound hands through his silky hair. His lips vibrated slightly as he hummed directly into my clit, I could feel the rhythm into my chest, making my bones lilt with him.

I could almost feel tears, his slick tongue dipped into the tight wet pulsing hole of my cunt, my screams were converted to airless panting.

I felt more like a drooling dog that a kitten.

He tongue fucked me for what felt like a hells eternity. I felt sweat plaster me to the hard wood when he finally pulled his tongue out of me and went back to my clit, he sucked.

This time my orgasm came so close I felt my inside shake. I thought desperate thoughts, thought about new York guide books and a map of a museum in Connecticut.

The books around me provided no escape from an orgasm.

My fingers left his hair and curled around the sides of the book shelf.

Master took It as his cue to stand again, leaving my legs more like clay than bone.

My naked chest heaved.

"Oh." I let out in exasperation.

Master licked his lips tenatively. The blush on my cheeks traveled downward. I slowly watched his thick veiny cock look needy and hot.

My ass pressed against the bookshelf. Never before had I been so needy for an orgasm. Usually I could refrain if asked, but this stimulation, this setting, knowing we might be caught was enough to make me shake in impatience. It was only master who could make an orgasm be so close yet so far for me.

"Now we start part two of our game." He whispered, letting his cock slide against my tummy softly.

Master slings an arm around my hip. While I gaze hungrily at his erection, I notice slightly the red claw marks trailing from my ribs to my pelvis. It was exceedingly hot. Masters mark was a delicious reminder to anyone who could possibly see me now.

It's then master tugs at me and wills me to move with him. A choke of a question starts at my throat but I stop, we leave our clothing hidden behind our now soiled bookshelf.

Master stops me next to the bookshelf beginning. I feel like running.

We stand looking over the entire floor. There's a circular area of stairs where you can see all the way to the first floor. It appears there's no one around until master raises his lips to my ear.

I almost miss what he says, all I can think of is the smell of my arousal on his lips.

"All the way across the floor, the open room." He guides my eyes with words.

A gasp makes it out of my lip. My feet are planted hard in the same place. Where we stand we are hidden in a heavy shadow, but one single step further and we are exposed to what appears to be a group of early grad students, playing card games in an open room with the door open.

Now master carress's the skin of my hip with his arm around me. I feel so close to him. Intimate.

His fingers slyly trickle down to my thighs where he parts my legs easily and dips his fingers into my wet folds.

Master finger fucks me slowly, sensually, and for the record, my eyes never once leave the door of the room across the hall.

Seconds before I feel my orgasm come intensly and like a bomb, master resets me. He pulls his fingers and makes me watch as he places only one on his tongue, running it along his tongue and sucking. And certainly placing the other against my own lips, I'm hesitant. But it's master, and currently I would lick the ground he stands on just to cum right now.

"See the book cart outside the door?" He whispers to me after I clean his finger thoroughly. I nod.

It's directly outside the door.

I study it carefully.

This time master pulls my face to stare into his, my breath hitches as I see the plan formulating on his tongue.

"Kitten, fetch me the book on the very top won't you, and then I'll let you cum." I listen to his chest shake slightly as he laughs quietly. "The closest camera can only see you from a very bad angle, your face will never be exposed." He assures me.

I shift uncomfortable. The numbing arousal of my pussy digs at my concious mind. I need to do this.

His hand dips to his erection. Slowly moving over the ridges of his hard cock. I wonder if it hurts him to hold back as much as me now.

I take a deep breath.

Don't cum. Not until he says.

Just do as he says.

Quickly, there and back.

I exhale, taking my first step. My blood suddenly feels like electricity.

I take another hesitant step. In the back of my mind I feel masters eyes on the round perk globes of my ass, I suddenly wonder if the wetness of my thrombin arousal is visible.

The entire time I take baby steps, my eyes never leave the door.

I keep my distance from the stairs and the rail, incase someone begins to come up.

So many things could go wrong. I shake a bit, thinking of how plausible it would be for someone to walk out of that room and walk right into my incredibly naked and ravished looking form.

Halfway there.

I feel the urge to look up and look for the camera but I don't want to make any mistake.

The book on the top. I think to myself.

I'm so close.

My orgasm is so close.

I stop directly a foot from the foor, in the shadow, instead of walking into the open space my arm shoots out and I snatched the book from the top.

I quickly slow walk back to master, not wanting to walk fast enough to draw unwanted attention. The book clutched so hard my fingers turn white.

"Master." I bow my head, presenting the book to him.

It isn't until he laughs out loud that I read the cover.

'Kama Sutra, by Vātsyāyana.'

I choke. My face turns flush with confusion.

"I placed the book there just for you kitten. You have done very, very well today." He grins.

This is about the time he grabs me around the waist, slipping me back into the shadows with him as we back against a different shelf, christening these pages with both our thickening desires. This time he let's me face him as the tip of his wet cock drags upon my outer lips.

He doesn't even scold me as he pushes into me hard, I drop the book and moan loudly. Both of us are lost in oursleves, master is mashing his hips so hard against mine I can feel the inside of my pussy throbbing and beating around his thick cock.

His hands are around my waist, we fuck like rutting animals, all I can think of Is the feeling of his body and his authority, that I challenged my own self, for him.

I throw my head back, the rhythm of his fucking reverberates into my breasts, he laps with that sickly sweet tongue at my bouncing nipples, catching them into his mouth to suck on like butterfly kisses.

at the same time, a few books slip out onto the floor loudly, master picks me up from the waist, I slide up, thanking him in my head for taking the weight off my feet as I wrap my legs around his taught muscled stomach and ass.

If possible, his pulsing erection pulls closer inside me, hitting and rubbing slickly against placed I naught known possible until now.

He growls into my neck.

I shut my eyes.

"Cum." He says directly into my ear.

And just like that, I let go like and broken rubber band. I can feel him too, leaking and spurting himself into me, I had done him proud.

I clutched his back, he dug nails into my waist.

All I see are stars and explosions and the product of our monstrous fucking.

I can barely feel myself, I'm so lightweight.

He sets me down gently back onto my feet. I wobble. We both exhale loudly.

I wipe a small amount of sweat from my brow, the small motion takes every ounce of energy I have.

Master slowly picks the book up off the floor and composes himself, raising the book for me to look at.

"Shall we check out?"