Until... (Sequel to The Arrangement)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

***

"Fifty, thank you, Sir," murmured his wife through sobs. But these tears he knew provided his love with a safety valve, a release. Giving her permission to cry for another reason relieved tensions that had been building for too long. Her worries while he was away. Her concern about their friends. Samuel had long since realized that his wife was plus sized because her body would have to be to carry a heart like hers. It was one of the many things he loved about her.

But right now, he had a surprise for her. A new toy. It had arrived in the mail just that morning. And there was no better time to test it out then when her sweet ass was bent over his workbench. He walked over to the counter and pulled back the cloth that he had covering it. He smiled as he picked up the Hitachi. Oh, yes, his sweet little wife was in for it this night.

He pushed the button that brought the thing to life in his hand. It sounded and felt like his drill. He saw Simone's head pop up as she was bent over the bench. But she was turned the wrong direction, he was just out of her line of sight. He used that fact to play with her mind a bit more.

"I'll just let you cool off there a bit, baby girl, while I get some work done over here," he teased as he turned the thing up to the next level. Even over the sound of the electrical motor he heard her whimper. He knew that any other time it would be followed by a string of expletives and complaints. But not when they played. Never when they played. His beautiful slave and baby girl had long ago learned not to mess with him when he got like this.

He chuckled. He knew what the others thought...that Simone wore the pants in his family. That his meddlin', loud wife was in charge. If they only knew. He could give them all lessons in how to control what was yours.

But right now, the only one he wanted to prove that too was bent over spanking bench with a wonderfully rosy bum and wetness leaking slowly down the insides of her thighs. There was only one thing missing. He turned off the vibrator and walked over to the wooden trunk that had belonged to his father.

The man had been a Marine. He died in Vietnam before he even knew about the only son that his wife carried. Samuel had been raised by a single black mother with four older sisters in Compton. But church three times a week and his daddy's belt made damned sure that he stayed far from trouble. His mama had kept that belt, used it liberally, and reminded her children often of what their daddy had sacrificed to give them a better chance in life. She was determined they would have that chance too no matter how much overtime she had to work as a nurse's aide.

She had been so proud of him when he graduated high school with honors and joined the Navy. But she had no lived to see her youngest child achieve his dream of becoming a Navy SEAL. She had died of a stroke only a few weeks after he had gone to Coronado. Simone, as his new bride, had been living with Mama to be closer to him. She had discovered her dead in bed. It was a good way to go. Quietly in your sleep.

He sighed, who knew with this chapter of their lives coming to an end and a new one beginning soon in Texas perhaps it was even the fate that awaited him? Not anytime soon of course. He had way too much living and loving to do with this woman. He opened the lid and looked in the neatly organized 'toy' box for the large metal hook he sought. He found it easily as he grabbed a length of rope from the wall and threaded it through the large eye at one end. He ran his fingers over the bulbous end at the other. He considered lube, but given how wet his wife was figured it would not be necessary.

Besides Simone needed a bit of a wake-me-up. These games had just begun.

***

Damn, the man! How could he be working...playing around...now? Now? Didn't he know she was dying here? Her ass was on fire, but not even the liquid leaking down her thighs seemed able to quench the forest fire raging in her cunt. If he was bored with the games already that was one thing, but couldn't he at least give her pussy a good seeing to? A nice hosing down with his cock? Damn him!

She was so fucking horny that for the first time in more than a decade she actually considered arguing with him. Even if it earned her a caning that meant she could not sit down for a few days, it would be worth it. Then she thought again. No, knowing him he would stop the games all together. Give her the worst punishment of all by not giving her what she wanted most. So she did the smart thing and kept her big mouth shut. She giggled like their almost teen daughter...of course, she could think of better things to do with her big mouth.

Then she felt it. Cold. Hard. Metal. Pressing deep into her ass. Her first reaction was to tighten her muscles. Fight to keep the thing out. But his hand came down hard on her right ass check in response to that, "Don't!" was the single word command that she knew to obey.

She inhaled deeply, willed her muscles to relax and did her best to remain still as the thing passed through the tight outer rim of her sphincter. The moment it did she sighed with relief...and pleasure. The coolness of the metal offered a distraction from the burning needs in her other hole as the anal hook slid fully into her asshole.

She felt the scratchy length of rope as he pulled it over her shoulders. Then he was in front of her, looming larger than life, just as he had from the moment he walked into Mama's diner. The man did something indecent to her tummy even after all these years. Hell, he probably would when they were old and grey.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. Her jaw fell slack before the words even registered in her brain synapsis. He tied the ends of the rope together and then fashioned a rope gag of sorts, tying it about her head to keep the hook firmly in place.

He stepped back and surveyed his handy work, "Comfortable enough?" he asked like the caring Master/Daddy that he was.

She nodded. And regretted it the moment she saw that twinkle in his jet black eyes. "Then I am not doing my job very well. We shall have to see what we can do to correct that oversight," he pronounced as he walked back around. In this position, it was impossible for her to turn her head much. The tiniest movement caused the round end of the hook to shift uncomfortably in her bottom.

All she could do now was wait. For whatever he had planned next.

***

Samuel was tiring of the mind games. His cock had been throbbing in the tight confines of his jeans for almost an hour now as they played these games. Oh, he enjoyed edging...both of them...as much as the next person. But his wife's ass was a pretty shade of rose. Her tight ass with full of cold metal. And for once her mouth was shut. He smiled, too bad that he needed somewhere to secure the anal hook in place. He could have thought of way better ways of filling that smart mouth of hers. Over the years, she had become an expert little cock sucker. The woman knew just how to push his buttons.

He chuckled as he walked back to the table and lifted the power tool again. But right now it was his turn to push buttons. He turned it on the slowest speed. From this angle he caught just the hint of frustration in her expression. This time he laughed out loud as he toyed with her, "Time for some real man's work."

He could hear her whimper even around the gag in her mouth. And he would have almost sworn he saw her stamp her tiny little foot like a child. He considered actually stopping and doing as he teased, but that would be torturing himself as well. Instead he turned the machine up...to full power.

He stepped behind her and without any warning shoved the thing between her thighs as hard as he could.

***

Simone screamed around the gag. They did not use toys often. And never had she felt anything this powerful. It sent shock waves through her body. But to make things worse, the anal hook seemed to be resonating with each vibration.

She felt her body begin to shake as a strong orgasm ripped through her. For a moment she swore that it would physically tear her apart. It was so powerful.

Then suddenly the whirring of the machine between her legs quieted. The vibration slow. And she was left hanging. Just hanging right on the edge...between heaven and hell. She cursed. She cursed long and hard but it came out only as mumbles around the rope stuffed between her teeth.

She fought at the cuffs that held her in place. She tried to wiggle her ass from side to side. To escape the torture that her husband and fucking Master was inflicted upon her body and mind. His hand came down on her ass cheek again.

"Be still," he demanded. Then he was gone. Disappeared. She tried to twist around to see what he was doing, where he was going. But she was trapped. Well and truly captured.

Then she felt it. The solid thud of the paddle against her butt. She knew it well. Her punishment paddle. He had made it himself. Crafted it from a single piece of Purple Heart wood that he had found while on exercises in the Amazon. He had spent hours, weeks, craving it, crafting it, polishing it. It was his pride and joy.

And her nemesis. Another blow caused her to jump. She knew that her ass would be black and blue tomorrow. But still he went on. She lost count of the number of blows that landed on her cheeks. This time she could not count and thank him properly. Tears clouded her eyes as the pain spread in her ass. Each stroke of the paddle sent the hook deeper into her bowels. It was another layer of discomfort.

Just when she thought she could take no more, she heard the unmistakable whirring of that thing. It was forced back between her legs. And he played with the speed...slow, fast, throbbing intermittently. He tortured her. He kept her right on the edge. The edge of pain as her butt reminded her of the beatings it had taken, as the anal hook sang in time with the toy, and as the toy itself throbbed and pulsed against her swollen and sensitive clitoris.

She pleaded for him to stop. For him to continue. For him to give her relief. A powerful release that was just out of reach. Close but not close enough. But none of it was intelligible with the rope between her teeth. Even if he could hear her, she knew that she could not move him. Not when he got like this. He would do what he wanted with her. At his pace. In his time and way. And she would have it no other way.

She relaxed into it then. She surrendered to the pain that throbbed in her ass cheeks and her tortured pussy. She surrendered to the pleasure that was building too slowly in her ass and cunt. But most of all she surrendered to him. The man that she had loved for a lifetime. The man that she trusted with her very life. Her soul mate. Her Master. Her all.

***

Samuel smiled. He felt like beating his chest and swinging through the jungle. It was the high he sought. The ultimate rush...even more than the adrenaline of battle. When his wife surrendered completely like this...it was heaven.

He turned up the speed on the Hitachi. He watched her back arch as the orgasm that he had been denying for several long minutes rushed over her like flood waters. He could hear her screams of joy as her face and those gorgeous tits took on the same dusky rose color that her bottom had from his belt. When he saw her begin to relax, knew that the orgasm was beginning to subside, he turned the power up even higher. He pushed her higher still...to the next plane, another level of heaven.

He enjoyed her thrashing about for several long minutes more as her body twisted and turned from side to side, trying to get away from the intense stimulation, trying to get more of it. He was not sure which. Maybe both. Still he held the Hitachi wand between her legs with one hand as he unfastened his too tight jeans with the other.

In seconds, he had released his cock that had been throbbing for too fucking long. Only then did he take the damned machine from between her legs. But he replaced it instantly by shoving his cock into her waiting cunt. She was unbelievably tight from the forced the orgasms but that only made the sensation of taking her, owning her, sweeter.

"Whose sweet pussy is this?" he growled as he pounded away at his wife. "Whose cunt is this, bitch?" He bottomed out inside of her then twisted just a bit, driving the head of his cock home. He left the cold metal of the hook against his pubic bone. But even more at this angle he felt the thick ball of the hook on the other side of the thin wall that separated her cunt and ass. It was as if the thing caressed his cock from the other side.

It was as close to fulfilling one fantasy as he would come. Oh, but what a fantasy it was. He closed his eyes and imagined his wife filled not just with his cock, but that the ball was another man's cock. His favorite fantasy of sharing her. His cock in her sweet pussy, another in ass, and another shoved deep in her mouth.

Of course he was not the type to share what was his in real life, but damn did the fantasy do things to his mind...and his body. He slammed harder and faster into her welcoming depths. He felt her cunt squeeze his cock even tighter as another orgasm raced through her. It was too much.

He threw back his head. Bellowed like an animal. Like a wolf locked in a mating dance. He pushed in as deep as he could and allowed his own orgasm to flow through him. The power became at his toes as they curled inside his boots. When it reached his knees they buckled and he collapsed against the soft cushion of her ass. His mind chuckled as...more cushion for the pushin'...filtered through its recesses.

But he could not find the energy to laugh aloud as the tightness at the base of his spine wrapped around and gripped his balls like a vice. They squeezed rhythmically in time with the contractions of her sweet pussy pushing jet after along jet of come out the head of his throbbing cock. It seemed to go on and on forever. He wondered if this orgasm would ever end. Not that he fucking cared. It felt too damned good. It always did when he was with her like this. But had it ever felt this damned good?

***

Simone collapsed fully against the makeshift spanking bench. Her whole body was drained of energy. Yet sparking with it. It was an odd sensation.

She felt him collapse against her back too. Draped across her like a human blanket of sorts. He lay like that for several long moments until she began to actually feel his weight pressing in upon her. She wondered if he had fallen asleep. That would be a man for you. But his still hard cock buried inside of her tended to argue against that.

She arched up and her eyes widened at the sensation of his cock burying deeper inside of her sopping wet cunt. "I know I always say more cushion for the pushin', baby, but that don't make me a mattress."

The loud laughter and solid slap to her ass told her that she had her husband rapt attention then. But his next move took even her by surprise. She whimpered like a kitten removed from its Mama's teat as he withdrew his hard cock from her pussy. Then she saw his boots on the floor in front of her. His fingers laced through her extensions and pulled her head back at an odd angle. She was forced to stare up at him.

"You really have been hanging around that switch too much, baby girl. Daddy's gonna have to remind you of your manners. If you want to use that mouth for something, the proper thing is to clean up the mess you made," he lowered her head then until she was eye level with his throbbing cock.

Her smile widened as she noted the wetness covering his black cock. The slightly milky liquid that dripped from the tip had her licking her lips. She could not argue with the man's logic. "Yes, Daddy. Good girls always clean up their messes," she purred sweetly.

She leaned forward as far as she could go but the head of his cock remained just out of reach. She whimpered as he shook his head. "Do you think you deserve it, baby girl?"

She wriggled her ass against the support of the wooden frame. She nodded her head even though it sent shards of pain racing to her brain from where his fingers were still entwined in her hair. "Let me show you how good I can be, Daddy."

"Then open real wide, sugar," he smiled as he stepped forward.

This was not the polite and gentle cleaning that Simone was used to. Her husband seemed a different man, a driven one. Driven by demons she was not privy to as he plunged his cock fully inside her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. She gagged more than a bit. Tears sprang afresh to her eyes as she struggled to breathe. But he did not back off. Still he kept up the frantic pace as he quite literally face fucked her.

Other women might have been frightened. Might have felt used. But this was her husband. The man that she had loved and lived with for almost twenty years. She trusted him. Completely. And she showed that with her total submission to this demon-driven fantasy lover too.

Somehow she found the rhythm. She caught the tempo of this lust-filled dance as she learned to breathe as he withdrew and to relax the muscles of her throat when he pushed deep inside of her. In the end, she was smiling broadly around the head of his cock as she did something that she never had...deep-throated his husband's impressive cock. She was flying as he as he was when he finally released her hair and stepped back.

She actually pouted as she whined, "Why did you take my lollipop away, Daddy? I was just getting into it."

***

Samuel shook his head at his wife's petulant little girl side. She knew just how fucking cute she was when she pulled this shit.

But she also knew that he was not to be played. He would not tolerate topping from the bottom. And she most definitely would not get what she wanted this way. He drew back his hand. It was a game they played only rarely. A level of trust and submission that had not come easily. His open palm connected with her face. The sound of the slap echoed in the enclosed garage. She inhaled quickly. But it got her attention.

"That's better, baby girl. You know better than to question Daddy," he purred as he bent to uncuff her hands. He stared directly into her eyes as he spoke again, "I really am going to have to speak to Daniel. I won't have that uppity switch undoing all the hard work Daddy put into training his baby girl."

She pouted again but nodded her head in silence as she straightened slowly. She began to rub her wrists but a simply shake of his head stopped her immediately. He captured both of her wrists in his hands and continued the job that she had begun, sending blood pumping once more through the veins.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

When he was certain that the blood was once more flowing unrestricted, he used his fingers beneath her chin to lift her face to his. "I am always proud of my baby girl."

The genuine smile that shone not just on his wife's face but in the depths of her eyes touched something deep inside of him. These might be just games to some people but to them it was a deep and abiding bond that they had shared for most of their marriage. One that he cherished as much as he did his family, his country, or his life.

"I love you, Simone," he whispered as he bent to kiss her slowly, passionately, tenderly. He tried to put all that he felt in that moment, all that she meant to him, a whole lifetime of love into that one kiss. It went on and on for several minutes. When he finally drew back, they were both breathless.

"How about we finish this upstairs, big boy?" she smiled coyly as her fingers wrapped around his throbbing cock.

He slapped her hand away playfully, "When we get to Texas, I really am going to have to re-train you, aren't I?" he teased. He walked over to his work top and pulled back another cloth to reveal a bull whip, floggers and canes. He picked up the cane first. He knew it was her least favorite. Until he had crafted the Purple Heart, they were used strictly for punishment. "Did I say I was finished playing?" he smiled.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers