Until... (Sequel to The Arrangement)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

***

Simone smiled through the tears as she watched Samuel load his work bench into the back of the rental truck. The rest of that night had been as unforgettable as the beginning. He had cuffed her to the make-shift Saint Andrew's cross and one by one used all the toys upon her shoulders, back, bottom and thighs. By the time that he had taken her down from the cross, she was practically mindless in subspace.

They had not attempted to make it up to their room then. He had simply laid some blankets that he kept in the garage to cover his projects upon the hard floor. He had held her and kissed her back to reality. This time when he came into her arms and body it was the tenderest of lovers.

Oh yes, that night was unforgettable. Her hand softly cupped her lower belly before she bent to pick up a box and hand it up to him.

"Woman, what do you think you are doing?" he barked gruffly. She smiled at him and put the box back down. "Go sit over there with the other one," he demanded as he turned to Daniel. "Women! What are we going to do? Can't live without them, can't beat them," he teased. "Oh wait, yes, we can." Turning back to her with a devilish grin he added, "And unless you want me to use this bench the minute we get to Texas, you better get that sweet chocolate ass over there and sit down next to that little switch."

She shook her head and laughed as she turned to where Jill was sitting in chairs on their front lawn. Bel and the twins played at her feet. Even though she still had a couple of months to go in her pregnancy, she looked ready to pop. "And no getting any switchy ideas," his playful voice trailed after her.

Jill's eyes were filled with tears that she was having trouble holding back. Simone took the chair next to her. "It won't be for long. You and Daniel and the girls will be in Texas before you know it," she reassured her friend.

Jill nodded as she brushed the tears away with the back of her hand, "Damned pregnancy hormones."

Simone inhaled and smiled, "I know. They are a real bitch."

Jill's eyes widened with surprise, "Do you mean?"

Simone nodded her head. "This one won't be born on the same day in the same hospital but he shouldn't be too far behind your tiny terrors."

Jill burst into tears for real at those words as she engulfed Simone in a tight embrace. "I am so happy for you. You both deserve this. I owe you so much," she was blubbering and barely intelligible as she finished speaking.

Daniel and Samuel walked over, shaking their heads. "I get what you are saying, old man. What are we to do with them?" He handed his wife a tissue that he had learned to keep at the ready. "Remember, your ass is not pregnant. I can still spank it if I need to."

Jill sniffled into the tissue, "Yes, Sir."

***

Samuel roared with laughter, "Now, we're talking, man. Teach the little switch some manners before she undoes all the hard work I put into my girl all these years."

"Don't knock it until you tried it, old man," Daniel teased his friend.

"Some things I can definitely live without my friend," Samuel sighed as he looked around at the place that had been their home for so long. Silence surrounded them for a long moment. The laughter of the babies was the only sound. And the distant breaking of the eternal waves of time.

So much had happened to all of them in the past year. Old lives were ending. And new ones beginning. But something remained the same. Deep and abiding love between a man and his wife. Friendships that had withstood battles on foreign soils and hardships on the home fronts. Who knew what awaited them in their new lives? What trials were to come their ways? But one thing he did know, whatever it was he was sure that they could conquer it together. As they always had.

Samuel slapped Daniel on the shoulder. Men did not cry and blubber like pregnant women, but the bonds they shared were just as strong. Stronger perhaps since words were not necessary. "Until," was all that was necessary.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers