Until Then

Story Info
I just want you to know...
941 words
3.69
22.8k
6
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary915
mary915
17 Followers

Dear Lilith,

I just want you to know that it has truly been fun. I had a lovely, whirlwind romance with your husband Nick. It's so funny that I didn't even know that he was married. I learned a lot about you in 24 hours four months ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday. We were staying at a nice hotel in the suburban area. We had just enjoyed a romantic dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. He said that we needed to talk.

What he told me did more than surprise me. He told me he had a wife. He said her name is Lilith. Oh what a pretty name you have!

I just stared at him in shock as I tried to remain calm and composed while he continued to talk. He told me that the two of you have been married for five years after two years of dating. Wow what a romantic love story, huh?! Well, I'm sure by the time you're done reading this letter it will all come to an end.

He and I have been together for six years now.

Yeah, it's been SIX years! How come I didn't get an invitation to the wedding? I mean I was his little side piece even before you got the ring if you do the math.

He tells me that you're a teacher at some prep school. That's quite lovely. I'm not the working type of woman. I'm not into it.

Working is something I'll never get used to. Your husband used to pay my bills. Therefore I wasn't required to work. But, everything has changed.

I have so many questions too. Who's the fool? Is it me, you, or him? I don't really know and I am done caring.

On the bright side, I do have some interesting news for you. I'm going to make you a mom. Well, not exactly but kind of sort of. Remember that trip to the doctor's office a year ago?

You found out that you can't have kids. That's super sad. I know about the abortions you had before you met your husband. As I mentioned earlier, I learned a lot about you in 24 hours.

I know that little fact must be a bummer as you're only 33 years old. Wow, you're four years younger than him and three years older than me, how cute.

I'm five months pregnant. Yes, you read right.

Isn't it great? You get to be a stepmom! I am so excited for the three of us. We're going to have quite the little life together.

I doubt there will be a you and him by the time you're done reading this letter though. I am having a baby girl. Any tips for names? I know you have plenty to spare.

I am so excited. This little girl will be nothing like her mom. She won't waste her youth fawning over a man she didn't know was married. She won't introduce him to all her family and friends.

She'll be different. She'll be better than me. Well, I have said all that I desire to say. Four more months to go and we'll be parents.

Take a deep breath, for that I know you're hysterical by now. Exhale and then inhale. Calm yourself down as I know you're an emotional wreck. Prepare yourself for the world of pain that's about to come your way.

It will arrive very soon. It is your own fault that the three of us are going through this. Perhaps if you handled your business in the bedroom he wouldn't have gone looking elsewhere for companionship. I do wonder often about this situation. Nick described you as such a wonderful person.

If you're so great then he shouldn't have stepped out on you. He shouldn't have caused me to fall in love with him. He shouldn't have gotten me pregnant. Now I'm tied to him for life.

He will be in this child's life whether he likes it or not. My little girl will grow up with a dad.

He will help me pay the mortgage on the house he bought me. He will pay for what he did to me. I've wasted six years of my life on a man who was never mine.

I can't believe this has happened to me. I don't know what to do. I have this big ass house in my name, yet I can't afford it anymore. He paid this month's mortgage and guaranteed that this was the last time.

To be such a well off businessman, your hubby is quite dumb. He will continue to provide for me as I am carrying his child. Considering the heartbreak I experienced at his hands, it's the least he could do.

You're a strong woman Lilith. That you are. From what Nick has told me, he's had countless affairs before me. You seem smart. I know you likely knew about them. I wouldn't tolerate such behavior from any man of mine.

That's the difference between you and I. You willingly sat around and did nothing knowing Nick was out there cheating. I'm not going to sit around and let Nick end our relationship as if it didn't ever exist.

There's one last thing I would like you to know.

I hope that after you're done reading this you do stay with Nick. You'll have so much fun playing 2nd mommy with our daughter.

I know my teasing bothers you. I find that very unfortunate. I can't wait to meet you. You and I will come face to face very soon.

Until then,

Nora.

mary915
mary915
17 Followers