Until We're Both Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the rhythm of her fingers on her clit grew erratic and uneven, her breath grew ragged. "Oh my god," she whispered. "Oh my god." Then, even as he watched in amazement, she erupted: her belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed onto his neck and face and hair. Holy shit! She's spurting! Again and again came the warm spurts as Ethan clenched his eyes closed tightly and tried to catch his breath. Her juices dripped down his face, half-filled his nose, and soaked the gag in his mouth, dripping onto his imprisoned tongue as he awkwardly swallowed and fought for breath. His cock was aching now despite his struggle for air, and he found himself compulsively sucking her pussy juice from the gag, savoring its warmth and its intoxicating taste.

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured, releasing his head and rubbing both hands on either side of her pussy, trailing glistening paths up her body to her breasts, which she cupped in her hands while her thumbs teased her nipples. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked down at her husband. "Oh, poor baby. Did I get you wet?" She smiled. Her hand reached around to find his cock, rock hard from what he had just witnessed. She squeezed it again. "Looks like you didn't mind, though, did you?" Ethan could only moan behind the gag. A flash suddenly blinded him, and as the spots disappeared he saw that Julie had taken a picture of him. "I thought you'd want to remember this, baby," she said. Then she lowered the phone between her legs and took a picture of her still dripping cunt. "Just for you, baby. You can add it to your collection." She settled back onto his chest, occupied with going through his picture albums.

"What's this, baby? You seem to have some kinky ideas you never shared with me." She turned the phone to face him, and he saw an image he had some from the Internet: a voluptuous woman kneeling on the floor, her hands on her knees, her breasts bound tightly with rope. Julie's hand closed on his hair again, pushing his head backwards. "Were you dreaming of doing this to me, baby? Or were you hoping to tie up your teenage cunt? She has lovely tits, baby, but I don't think you could ever get a rope around them." She looked at the picture again, then back at his face, still wet from her cumming. "But I said I'd be nice to you, baby, and I will."

She slid off of him again, disappearing into the closet, returning a moment later with a coil of rope she had had left over after binding him. This she tossed onto his chest. Bending over the bed, she kissed one of his ankles just above the rope that bound him to the bed. Then came a bite on his leg, and another a little higher. A sharp bite on his inner thigh made him jump, but then her tongue, warm and swirling, worked its way up his inner thigh. His cock was jerking again in the air, and he felt the muscles at the base of it tighten and pump blood into his thick, veined shaft.

"Time for the second part of your show, baby." She mounted him again, but this time straddled him so that her pussy pressed against the hardness of his cock. She rubbed herself against his hardness, pressing that warm wetness into his shaft, grinding up and down, before reaching forward to gather up the rope. She draped the mid-section of the rope around her neck so that the loose ends fell between her breasts. "Are these the tits you've been wanting to bind, baby?" She crushed them inwards around the rope with the palms of her hands, flicking her fingers across her nipples. Ethan moaned through the gag, the taste of her pussy still fresh in his mouth. Propped up by the pillow, he couldn't have turned his eyes away if he had wanted to.

With a playfully seductive languor, Julie twisted the quarter-inch rope into a slipknot between her breasts and began wrapping it, her body weight shifting left and right as she reached for a rope end, grinding her pussy against his shaft as the rope wrapped about her torso and around her breasts. Back between her breasts, she looped the rope ends around the strands that had been wrapped above and below her breasts, an action that caused those strands to pull tightly together like a vice. "Okay, baby, I am going to give you a chance to answer a question: should I pull these ropes tighter, or is this fine as it is? Think carefully, baby, because your choice will have consequences."

Ethan tried to articulate his desire to seem the ropes cinched down even more, but his attempt came forth only as a garbled tangle of noises. "Tighter, baby?" Julie asked. He nodded eagerly, glad she had understood. Julie repositioned the ropes again, tightening them. Then she looped the loose ends around her neck, pulling them tight again. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she finished the knot. Her breasts were turning red, her nipples hardened to the point that he could see little bumps appear on the sensitive circles around their bases.

Julie teased her nipples again, rubbing them with her thumbs before pinching them both and sharply tugging on her nipples. An exquisite pain and pleasure shot through her, and she felt the bonds tighten as blood pumped into her breasts. Beneath her Ethan's cock was oozing precum as he strained to press it harder against her wet cunt. The fact that his fantasy had aroused her astonished him, but he longed to be the one tightening those ropes, biting those swollen, hard nipples she was now presenting him.

"Now baby," she said, still rubbing herself against his cock, "we are husband and wife, sharing all things together, for better or for worse. Except that you didn't share your little teenage cunt with me." Her voice was purring. Ethan, caught up in the moment, had wholly forgotten about the girl. Despite the heat of Julie's body grinding against his, he felt a shiver run through him again. What is she getting at? Why is she doing all of this? "Except in pictures," she added. "Which reminds me . . . ." She picked up his phone again, holding it out from her to snap a shot of her bound breasts, now turning from red to a shade or reddish-purple that made Ethan groan. She took a second shot, this one of his swollen cock trapped against her pussy.

Then she slid off. "So it's only fair, baby, if I am to be tied up, that you are too." This made him strain against the rope once more, protesting through the pussy-soaked gag, but Julie ignored him. In her hands she had a piece of thin, black paracord, the sort he used to lash things down in the bed of his truck. Bewildered, he watched as she moved to the base of the bed and tied a length of paracord between the bedposts at the foot of the bed. "Hmmm," she said aloud, and then abruptly she left the room. When she came back, Ethan felt the blood drain from his face. She held the chef's knife in one hand, testing its edge that flamed in the flicker of the candles. He tried to make a noise, but no sound came from his suddenly thick throat. But she simply walked back to the paracord and severed the long end of it with the knife, before dropping it with a clatter on glass-topped dresser.

With the remaining cord, she began to tie a knot. "You know, baby, you were really nice to show me how to tie a slip knot when we were camping a few summers ago." Julie moved to the side of the bed, displaying the now-looped cord in her hand. She draped it over his hard cock, which still glistened from gel and pussy juice. She pressed her hands against her breasts again, an action that made her close her eyes as her mouth parted and a soft moan slipped out. The reddish-purplish color made them stand out from the even tan of the rest of her body. Deftly she slipped the knot up the cord until it formed a snug loop around the base of his cock and his shaved balls, then she held the unsecured end and went back to the base of the bed where she had tied the previous cord.

"What did you call this knot, baby, the one you used to tighten the lines on our tarp? A tautline hitch or something?" As she spoke she tied a knot in the unsecured end of the cord that she had wrapped around the other cord stretching between the bedposts. This she began to slowly tighten as well, slipping the knot closer towards his cock. The cord between the bedposts gave only a little before holding fast so that—as she slid the knot closer to his cock—the slipknot around his cock and balls pulled tighter and tighter. He felt a sharp pinch as the knot caught part of his skin in its ever-tightening loop, then he felt the tightness of the blood pumping into his cock, where the knot trapped it. Forced to look down by the pillow behind his head, he saw Julie leaning over the bed as she adjusted the knot, her own breasts bound securely.

"Didn't you say you wanted my tits tied tighter, baby? Well, I will share that with you, too." She slid the knot up several more inches, and Ethan felt an exquisite pressure around his cock as the cord pulled against it. His balls, crushed by the knot, throbbed with a low ache. In front of the erotic vision of his breast-bound wife, Ethan saw his own cock. It was forced to stand straight up, thick, veiny, and purplish with the engorged blood, glistening still with wetness.

"You look lovely, baby. Such a nice cock you have." She took it again in her hands, rubbing it gently with both, up and down its 8-inch length. She produced a magenta-colored bottle and poured a generous drip of clear liquid over the head of his cock, rubbing it in with her free hand. It was as though his cock had suddenly been shocked to induce a thousand, electric tingles, tingles that lingered like little explosions of pleasure when Julie let go of his cock to change bottles. Now from a blue bottle she poured more liquid, and then—as her hand worked this in too—he felt an intense warmth rush over his cock, blending with the tingles in ways that made him pull suddenly against his cock bondage as the pleasure sent a spasm through his body. Ethan moaned, a long desperate moan. Please, Julie, let me cum. Stroke it just a little more.

He watched as she applied the liquid to her breasts, too, so that their dark flesh straining against the ropes now glistened in the candlelight. When her hands returned to his cock, he was desperate to cum. "You want me to stroke this for you, baby?" she asked, teasingly tracing just the tips of her fingers along his cock. "Stroke it so you can cum?" He wildly jerked his head in assent. Oh my god, am I even going to be able to cum? That rope is so tight. "Then I will, baby, and I promise I won't stop . . . until we're both satisfied."

Cock and balls cinched tight, his body bound spread-eagle to the bed, his chest strapped down, his mouth filled with a pussy-soaked gag that only let him make inarticulate noises, Ethan watched as his wife—who had never before been so sexual, so erotic, so willing to explore the limits of their fantasies—took his cock in her hands and lovingly teased him towards heights he had never experienced. At times her tongue worked his nipples while her hands played with cock and balls. She seemed to know just when he was about to cum, at which point she stopped, leaving his cock to twitch instead of spasm with orgasm.

Then she would begin again. Her fingers touched him in uninhibited ways like never before; she seemed to revel in exploring and touching every inch of his cock and his balls, which she cupped in her warm hand and rubbed when her other hand was working his shaft. She watched his face often, seeking signs of pleasure. When she spoke, he heard the lust in her voice: "I love your cock like this, baby, so hard and veiny. I want to slide down on it and feel it inside me, deep, deep in my cunt." This sharing of desires was new, too.

"It is time, baby. I want you to cum. But you should know first that I am not going to stop jerking you off just because you came." So desperate to cum was he by now that these words hardly registered. She loosened the cord around his balls ever so slightly, allowing the skin of his thick cock just a little more play, as though willing him, too, to spurt his cum farther when the moment finally came. It took her only seconds to drive him over the edge: her masturbation, her bound breasts, her expressions of desire—all combined with her suddenly faster and faster hand movements on his cock. She held the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of one hand while the other hand raced up and down over his cock.

She paid special attention to his cock head, now increasingly sensitive from the long build-up and the intense stimulation. Ethan was biting into the gag now, straining against the ropes, moaning almost constantly as he neared orgasm. When he came it was like a thousand volts of electricity coursing through his body. His cum seemed to explode from his tightly bound cock, erupting in a thick, white arc of cum that splashed against Julie's face and bound breasts. Some found her open mouth, where she hungrily swallowed it as her hand kept pumping his cock. Ethan's eyes were closed, and stars danced in his head; his fingers and toes tingled. He felt each spurt of his cock with unbelievable force. He had never cum like this before.

Her hand was still pumping, though. Stop!. Fuck! Stop, Julie! As the orgasm subsided, Ethan was aware only of the warm hands that writhed across his imprisoned cock. Too much! Julie! The sounds he made were loud and inarticulate, desperate. The head of his cock could not endure this. "Mmmmmm, baby. I love your cum. And I want more of it. You don't mind if I keep milking this, do you? I did promise I wouldn't stop until we were both satisfied, right?"

 

No! No! NO! She slowed her hand, offering momentary relief. His cock was frothy with cum she had worked into his shaft, but it was still as hard as before, the blood trapped in it by the cruel black cord. "How does this feel?" she asked, closing her hand around the swollen tip of his cock. He tried to back away, jerk anywhere to get away from her hand, but she had tied him too well for that. The sensitivity of his cock was overwhelming. Grabbing his shaft just below the cock head, she opened her other hand and rain the palm of her hands in circles of the top of his cock. The intensity of the sensation exploded in him. That intensity was the only point of contact for him in this world. Nothing could override this torment. Ethan ceased thinking; thought was not possible. He was whimpering now, and he felt tears pool in his eyes and slide down his face.

"You shouldn't have fucked that teenage cunt, baby. I don't like my cock in some other girl's pussy." He saw her smile through his tears. "Well, at least unless I am the one telling you when and were to stick it." Her own nipples burned now from the gel, from her own arousal, and from the tight constriction of the ropes about them. The sight of her husband, helpless and whimpering, was driving her quickly towards her own orgasm. She had returned to a fast up and down motion, holding the base of his cock to prevent any skin from covering his painfully exposed cock head. His body was now jerking in the bonds, beyond his control: hands clenching and unclenching, back trying to arch against the chest strap, legs jerking and kicking, but above all tears and whimpers.

"I said I wanted more cum, baby; that's the only thing that will make me stop." Now his body wracked sharply against the bonds, twisting from the waist down as it sought to escape the overwhelming torment of her hands of sensitive flesh. The cord about his cock and balls tightened sharply. Vaguely Ethan was aware his wife was moving again, aware that she was straddling his cock. As Julie lowered herself on his cock, the hardness of it took her breath away. Slowly she lowered herself over his eight inches, each inch an agonizing rubbing of flesh on sensitive flesh that made her husband's body jerk against hers. But there was no escape.

Now it was Julie's turn, now her moment to cum like never before. Grasping the headboard above her husband's head, she began to bounce on his cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her breasts jerked against their bonds, bouncing as she bounced, and she felt Ethan's cock deeper inside her body than it had ever seemed before. Her own fingers and toes were growing tingly. The feeling of her sopping cunt impaled on his thick, bound cock intoxicated her. She felt her cunt clench his cock, a brief spasm, then another. She was close. She took one last glance at her husband's face and saw something different in her husband's face: he was about to cum again.

That knowledge obliterated the last defenses she had used to prolong the build-up to her orgasm. For the second time in her life she felt her herself erupt in a flood of juices and reveled in the delicious feel of their bodies' slippery caress. Her hands gripped the headboard as her belly spasmed, and with wonder she realized she was feeling her husband's own spasms between her own. She was drunk on sensation, overwhelmed, transported. Beneath her, still writhing, but amazed to be cumming again, Ethan looked at his wife in wonderment. She collapses against him, her hard, bound breasts pressing against his chest, her head collapsing beside his. His cock was still inside her, and he shuddered each time he felt her pussy twitch. Above all, for both, there was a sense of closeness.

After long minutes, Julie raised her face to his. His cum had dripped from her face, and he saw tears in her eyes. She untied his gag, letting it fall away, and gave him a moment to swallow a time or two normally. The she kissed him, a warm, soft kiss of forgiveness.

"I'm sorry, honey," he murmured, overwhelmed with conflicting emotions.

She smiled. "I'm not, baby. Your little exploit with that teen just opened the door to a pretty wild future for us." She leaned back, her breasts still wet with his cum. She loosened the cord around his cock, and slipped off of him. "Maybe I'll even let you fuck that girl again some day." She twanged a rope that bound one of his ankles. "Or let you try the ropes on me."

She winked, a wink he had fallen in love with long ago.

12