Untitled #01

Story Info
Girlfriend brings home another man.
2.8k words
2.87
112.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
08abbey
08abbey
27 Followers

Patience is a virtue

She had been gone for hours, I had expected her home before the trains finished. She usually walked with friends or called me but there was no reply to my messages. I could hear noises on the porch so I turned the TV down. I went to look through the peephole and I could hear her giggling and laughing and shushing. The sound of a mans voice shocked me because she had gone with her Ellie. He was pressuring her for something saying "Come on" but she laughing so much as she said "No" I didn't fear for her safety. I pressed my ear to the door as his voice dropped to ask sincerely. What a creep, I thought! Is he asking my girlfriend for a goodnight kiss?

'I should go out there and...' I thought, but I trusted her, she knew what she was doing. What she was actually doing was succumbing to his requests and complying. "Ok, Ok, but quickly!" She giggled as she turned to face the door. What was she laughing at?

She put her key in the door and that point I don't know why I became such a coward. I wanted to spy on them rather than openly confront them. I question the decision to this day. I didn't want to appear uncool, waiting by the front door tapping my watch and besides I didn't know who this guy was... so I bolted, first for the foot of the stairs then to the top as quickly and as quietly as I could.

A Sudden Panic

If she had brought a guest home and I was in sweatshirt and shorts I didn't want to be seen. At this time of night I didn't want to meet anybody new. How embarrassing and how ashamed I felt as I shot up the stairs to our bedroom.

I listened nervously from the top of the stairs hearing them in the kitchen clinking glass and talking.

Her persistent giggles were drunken and I could only assume he was tickling her with words or fingers. The only word I actually heard was "Wine!" she proclaimed in a lavish exclamation before shushing herself at equal volume. Then it went eerily quiet for a long time. There was no movement of footsteps, no glass clinking. I listened sharper, more intently, over the sound of my heartbeat and could hear a rusting of clothing and a muffled sound. I started to venture towards the top step when they came to the stairs, at which point I shot into the bedroom. Looking around, my first thought was to get into bed and pretend to sleep, then I thought to hide under the bed. Then I saw the wardrobe open and slipped in there. I closed the doors from the inside on myself and spied through the wooden slats.

His voice getting louder as they reached the door.

"I can't wait to have you, I don't want to wait any longer," She led him in by his tie, like a prize catch. Her high heels sinking into the shag carpet. Look at those legs I thought. Her dress ruffled and flowing around her. Why hadn't she checked or called for me. Did she forget I lived here too!?! She checked the en suite bathroom, peering her head in. So she did wonder where I was hiding, but not enough to care to stop this with the stranger.

"You need me now." He told her forcefully. They were suddenly serious.

"But my boyfriend...?" she said aloud for my attention.

"You brought me this far, you don't want me to stop..."

Doggystyle

Spinning her around and dropping the straps off her shoulders and yanking roughly down her expensive dress to her knees where it fell the rest of the way.

She glanced briefly and just once at the wardrobe door as he pushed her forwards onto the bed.

She crawled to the pillows and bent her legs open, looking back over her shoulder. Her thong barely covered her pussy. It was a black string that ran around the curves of her ass. Her heels and stockings on the bed, her ass presented to him. She looked ready for one thing. He tugged at her bra clasp and it popped open, he didn't bother to pull it away, he mounted her still wearing his trousers, shirt and tie. His shoes he had slipped off on the floor and his giant thick cock poking mightily out from his trousers made her eyes light up.

Pressing the enormous head against her asshole instantly made her surprised, "Ah! No, noooo..!" She reached back to guide it to her pussy. He grabbed her hand forcefully and put it back above her head and did it himself.

The groan and the squirm as he entered the first inch he may as well have gone to her ass. I had never seen her feel pain from sex before. She closed her eyes and grimaced as it as popped inside slowly. Her eyes shot open wide with delight as it punctured her outer walls, slipping inside.

The very thought of him ramming his huge cock inside her was intoxicating, the long shaft satisfying her in a way I never could while she wailed and held on for dear life arching her back and bending her legs creating the sweat on her brow he penetrated her slowly but surely then deeply and crudely. I could hear him saying wickedly to her, "He cant do this to you can he? Your boyfriend doesn't fuck you like this," as he drew his long shaft out and pumped it back it like an industrial drill bit designed for sex. "You need this cock, you wanted me ever since you

felt it. You don't care that he loves you and you definitely don't care if I do. You only want one thing from me, my hot steaming cock banging you hard for longer than you can handle." His sheer arrogance and the knowledge he was right was tearing her apart, making her feel more like a dirty slut and even more depraved and horny. She knew it, I knew it. He could see right through her as easily as he could her stockings.

Her whimpers of pain and pleasure entwined uncontrollably as he stretched her and hurt her. I could only watch as he treated her roughly when I only treated her softly like a Princess and she loved being called his slave. Her dress gone and her stocking laddered. Her hair bunched messily in his fist. He pulled back her head so he could see her panting mouth and glowing cheeks as her fingernails dug in, clinging to the mattress sheet.

Missionary

My nose pressed against the wooden doors. My breath short. My cock was burning, my stomach churning.

Withdrawing slowly, that seemed to take forever, how deep was he?! She rolled onto her back as he opened his shirt and belt buckle, striping down to his shorts. The bedroom light made her bronzed skin glisten with the layer of sweat that covered her body. She lay there helpless and willing as he lowered himself naked now again onto her.

His rippling back muscles were made for her fingernails. Her heels digging into the bed sheets. Her back arching to take it all inside. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes and I could see she was weeping. Was it from the pain?

"I want to look at you, I want you to see who you are fucking when I cum inside you."

He held her face and it turned it towards him. The mascara ran from her eyes from crying as she turned away from his kisses, his tongue found her neck and then her nipple, causing her to moan like a common whore.

I nearly coughed with shock. I was transfixed, I had never seen her fuck like this. I didn't realise...and I did realise. This is what she had inside her.

His hands pinned her wrists to the mattress as he entered and penetrated her unsheathed and unbridled, gliding with ease and purpose. I watched from the wardrobe as they thrust till he came and then some more, his long white foamy shaft like a sweaty horse dipping in and out again and again until I thought it would never stop and she would be damaged for life.

He swiped clean his long under shaft on her stocking leg when he was done and she lay still, exhausted, satisfied, in her own disheveled post -orgasmic bliss. As he dressed her pussy continued pulsating, as wide as birth and readjusting to normal, almost normal. It would probably never be the same again and would I ever find out?

She was still purring when pity he took on her just before he left. She is slow to recover, and from the wardrobe I can hear every word. He draped a sheet over her still quivering body and almost lovingly brushed a damp strand of hair back from her glowing rosy cheek. He kissed her lips and told it her "this is where it will be next time." She smiled and purred softly, reaching up to him, the life returning to her bones. She kissed his lips like lovers do and told him him she cannot wait. His hand fell onto her silky nylon foot, his finger tracing it playfully to the tip of her as he walks away, out of the room and out of our house.

When she had drifted off to sleep. I opened the door and dimmed the lights as I slipped out of the room to sleep on the sofa, I didn't want to disturb her. I carefully unbuckled her shoes, collecting her dress and jacket from the floor and tidied them away.

I had no idea where she had been or why she brought a man home to our house, and even worse, while I was home. I had no warning, no explanation. I cleaned their wine glasses away and re-corked the bottle of wine.

As I lay on the sofa that night I wondered, my mind dazed and emotions shattered. I could only assume she had wanted me to see. Had she planned it or was she simply unable to control herself? Was she unable to resist when faced with the advances of tall dark handsome stranger with an enormous cock? I pulled the blanket over myself, my tummy hurting tied in knots and my normal sized cock rock hard and throbbing.

A Memory

My mind returned to the time, the only other time I had felt anywhere close to this, so dejected and heartbroken, unwanted and betrayed. It had been a similar night, a party at a nightclub, with drinks, she was always different after drinks and she loved to drink. I had tried to hold her back and told her slow down but she had just scowled and said things that cut right through me. About wanting to "have fun", we were "only young" and about "getting to know new people".

She wanted to meet new people. I got it, but I hadn't properly understood. I had seen her talking with another guy while I was at the bar. Then I returned from the toilet they were on the dancefloor this time, talking up close, mouth to ear in the loud music and not really dancing.

His hand I thought was on her ass as he stood over her when I realised it was massaging, fingering her pussy and that sleepy look in her eye that I knew meant sex.

How stupid I had felt that at the time in my naivete and inability to take control of the situation. Another guy was fingering my girlfriend and she was letting him finger her pink pussy as though it were a handshake.

She told me later he had wanted to take her home but she just wanted to talk and when I intervened desperately she had asked me to take her home. She had that 'fuck me' look in her beautiful smokey eyes. She asked me to get her coat and meet her at the door so she could use the restroom. She was drunk and getting herself into trouble and she wasn't sure she could get herself out of it.

I had waited by the door with her coat and bag for fifteen minutes before heading back in to look for her. It took another ten minutes to find her. By then she was at the door waiting for me, chatting to one of the doorman. She was so drunk she had barely said a word to me the rest of the night. The horny look from her eyes had definitely gone.

Why my mind flashed back to that night I saw tonight differently. The realisation she had likely had some kind of erotic adventure with that stranger while I waited with her coat hit me hard. I hadn't checked the women's toilets where they were probably having wild animal sex in the cubicle. She wouldn't fuck me that night, I remember, she wouldn't let me for a week after, at least.

I fell to sleep wondering had what happened tonight happened that night and how many nights before.

A Conversation

At breakfast I sat at the table reading the news, she showered for a long time I could hear and she

came down in her silky gown with just a pair of woolen socks on as far as I could tell. Her breast was clearly visible. She looked stunning, her cheeks had a glow, her eyes were smiling and her hair was silky sheen and tied up quickly and playfully.

She didn't look happy. She looked cautious as she entered the kitchen, possibly expecting me to explode with rage. She poured a drink and sat down opposite me. She didn't try to kiss me or come close. I looked down at my paper.

"Are you ok?" was her first question. I looked up at her. She looked sad, I looked sad. I felt sad. Was this the end?

"What was that?" I asked her thinking I may finally get some answers.

"That was," she paused. "It was an accident...I didn't mean to hurt you."

Her hand left the glass and extended across the table. My hand instinctively reached for it. "Who was he?" I looked down and stroked her hand with my fingers.

"His name is Sean. He lives in Grello." her soft sympathetic voice soothed my burning rage.

"Why...?" I kept my eyes on our hands. I was fighting back emotions, tears. When she didn't answer I looked up to see her eyes had filled with tears.

"I don't know, I just...it just seemed right. I was drunk, I got carried away. I shouldn't have let him in."

Drunk? That was no excuse for anything. I felt a tiny stab of pain in my gut. My mind flashed back to the sight, the sounds and the smell of their sex and I felt a big twitch in my pants.

"No," I stopped her. "It's better. I understand why you did it here rather than...somewhere else."

"Because I wanted you to know. Your my best friend." The tears were pouring down her cheeks now.

I had started to cry too. How stupid I felt.

"I'll pack my stuff today.."

She squeezed my hand tightly waiting for me to look up at her.

"Please, please don't go!"

"How can you expect me to stay? What about me? What if...? This wasn't..." I had to stop, I was

blubbering. I wiped my nose and eyes with a napkin.

"I'll change I promise. I'll be nice, I won't be mean. I need you. You know me, you love me. I love you." her voice melted me. I couldn't stand to hear her like this. I was soft and her gown was open. I cast my eyes over her gorgeous neckline. She was the most beautiful thing.

"How can you if you do that? If you fuck other guys in front of me. how can you love me?"

"What if I can't help it? I need it, what if there is something in me, wrong with me, that makes me do it?" She was pleading and she was always better than me in an argument. We could argue for hours but she would never back down.

"What if it happens again?" It wasn't the question I wanted to ask but it was a valid question.

She paused for a long time. I could see she was thinking careful her next move. I admired the line the tear down her cheek had left on her soft beautiful skin.

She looked me in the eye, pleading with me to understand. "It probably will happen again."

"But you said you would change! Just then you promised to try and change. This wasn't the first time was it?"

"No," her hand squeezing mine. "my promise is not to keep it from you anymore."

"Then tell me, tell me all"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

My cock was rock hard in my pants, twitching, I was edging closer to orgasm, I could shoot any moment now.

"Yes, tell me"

08abbey
08abbey
27 Followers