Untitled: A Tale of Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes locked, her hand against his chest, he lowered his free hand to her knee and gripped her stockinged leg, squeezing, harder and harder, bringing all of his force to bear until her eyes widened in pain. Still staring silently into each other’s eyes, he brushed his knuckles up the inside of her leg until he felt her stockings end and smooth thigh begin. A garter. Excellent. He stared at her as he plucked the elastic away from her skin and let go; a sharp, muffled snap in the quiet garage. Her breathing was slowing now, becoming deeper but no less urgent, and her eyes widened again as his hand moved up her thigh and against her underwear, hot and more than a little wet. He could feel the twin mounds of her lips through the lacy fabric and slowly, gently, he rubbed the back of his middle finger up between them. He bunched his knuckle and pressed it lightly against her clitoris, and only then did her eyes leave his, rolling up slightly in their sockets as her lids lowered and a long, quiet groan escaped her lips.

He pushed hard, once, and quickly removed his hand, smiling at the vulnerability he had just unmasked. Her eyes snapped back to his, wide and angry, as she suddenly pushed her knees together and rolled sideways on the hood. Still gripping her wrist, Kevin grunted in surprise and flattened himself atop her, pressing her breasts against the hood and his crotch against her ass. Panting in anger, she struggled against him, but he wrenched her arm behind her back with his left hand and began gathering her skirt in his right.

Realizing what she’d done, she relaxed, defeated, taking the tension out of her arm and sliding down the hood slightly until her toes touched the concrete floor. Kevin heard her breasts squeak against the waxed smoothness of the cherry car and smiled with pleasure. Her big, beautiful round ass came into view as he pulled her skirt up, the thick fabric dampening with the sweat from his hands. Her underwear was sheer and black, and most of it had ended up in her ass, giving her an inadvertent thong. Kevin’s smile grew wider. He grabbed her other hand from the hood and trapped it with its partner against the small of her back, holding tight her loose, unprotesting wrists. He crouched slowly, running the fat bulge in his coverall down her smooth thighs, then pulled her underwear out of her ass and down her legs, leaving it puddled around her ankles. The crotch was soaked through.

He slowly lowered the zipper on his coverall, exposing his white undershirt, the zipper’s rasp very distinct in the quiet room. He bit the back of her thigh and she let out a little moan of frustration and desire and Kevin commenced licking and biting his way up the back of her thigh until he could smell her pungent sex. He grabbed her right cheek in his hand and squeezed, hard, biting her left and licking his way inward toward her tiny asshole. She moaned again, and as his tongue sank toward her asshole she bucked back to meet him, grinding it against his wet, flickering tongue. She tasted clean, but deep, earthy, and he swirled his tongue around her in time with the grinding of her hips. She was making no effort to be silent now, and little panting gasps of pleasure emanated from above him as she tossed her head and flexed her strong, thick thighs.

He spread her ass wide and plunged his tongue into her, causing her to yelp and buck against him harder, driving his tongue in further. He pulled it out and plunged it between her damp pussy lips, finding her hot and wet. Her hands had long since ceased to struggle and he took his hand away, using it to spread her thighs. Her pussy was dark and tasted like sweat, blood, and honey, and he quickly found her swollen clit and flicked it with the tip of his tongue. She was holding herself up off the hood now, standing on tiptoes and grinding her ass against his face as he licked and plunged. He thrust his tongue as deep inside her as it would go, then quickly pulled it out and stood up, pushing her down onto her elbows over the hood of the car as the storm raged outside, reaching down and liberating his now enormous, demanding cock from his coverall.

Kevin paused, breathing hard, his hand pressing into her back, between her shoulder blades, and quickly pulled her suit coat down over her shoulders. She obligingly straightened and let her arms fall to her sides, allowing him to pull the coat off. She still had the back of her blouse clinging to her damp skin. He tossed the coat behind him and grabbed the remnants of the shirt, tearing it off in a smooth motion, then undid the clasp of her bra and slid it off as well, dropping it to the floor.

She turned her head slightly, offering him her profile, her lips parted and wet, strong nose flaring with her quick breaths, eyes closed, long lashes brushing her cheeks. She was waiting, patient and ready.

He traced his finger down her back, pale skin giving slightly under his pressure, tracing down between her muscular shoulder blades and down the indentation of her spine, coming to rest on the small of her back, resting his palm against her cool skin. He could see her breasts swelling out from either side, rising and falling in time with her breathing. Kevin took his hand from her back and began taking off the sleeves of his coverall. She heard the noise of fabric on skin and opened her eyes, looking over her shoulder as the top half of the coverall fell down his back. He stared at her face as he slowly removed his shirt, pulling it over his slender chest and his wide, muscular shoulders, dropping to the floor. Her eyes roamed over his chest and stomach, his dark hair, his pale eyes, and as he put his arms back into the sleeves of his coverall and shrugged it back around his shoulders her eyes fastened onto his cock, long and hard, pulsing steadily and pointing directly at her cunt. Fully unzipped, minus his shirt, Kevin was smooth and hard, showing a long V of flesh that terminated in his demanding cock.

He reached forward and stroked her hair. Her eyes closed. He put his hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her back down onto the hood, forcing a gasp out of her mouth. Her breasts pressed out under her weight, taut orbs of flesh forced against the hood of the car. Her ass quivered in anticipation and, still holding her down, he guided his cock between her thighs, rubbing it up and down against her cool skin. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy and raised his cock to rest between her lips, filling the space between them with the length of his cock. She gasped. He moved back and forth, rubbing his head against her clit, his shaft between her lips, his cock suddenly soaked with her juices. She pushed back against him and he could feel her swollen clit slide over his head, again and again.

She was speeding up, her movements becoming looser but more frenzied with every thrust, and he could tell she was close. He took a quick inventory of the situation and decided to allow it, pushing her legs together and sliding against her pussy with increasing strength. She was moaning, a long, low sound that excited him, but he could feel himself coming close to orgasm as well and suddenly stopped moving completely, pressing her down into the hood, trapping her under his hands. She let out a frustrated squeal of indignation and he grinned, held the stillness for a moment longer and then pumped away furiously, the shaft of his cock sliding between her pussy lips, his head brushing her clit with every thrust.

She came suddenly, a furious climax that froze her muscles and stopped her breath as a wash of warm fluid covered his cock and trickled down her thighs. She shivered violently and expelled a desperate, small breath, quickly inhaled, and let out a long, quavering moan of pleasure. Her head was turned to the right and Kevin could see her breath fogging out over the hood of her car, her breasts flattened under her body and pushing out on either side.

He stepped back from her then, taking in her stockinged thighs, her big, round ass, skirt bunched up at her hips, arms folded at her sides, quick quivering breaths expanding her rib cage, her dark hair spilling over her shoulders and the hood of the car, her eyes tightly shut against the spasms that still swept through her body. His cock was covered with her juices.

Stepping forward again, Kevin pressed his legs into hers and guided his cock up between her thighs, finding her dark pussy by touch. He eased his head between her lips again and pulled back slightly, finding her opening easily. Pausing at the entrance, Kevin reached forward and stroked her hair, then pulled her up onto her elbows again, her heavy breasts swaying gently under her. She turned over her shoulder and opened her eyes to look at him but he gripped her chin and faced her forward, then began slowly pushing the head of his cock into her. Slowly. Ever so slowly. Her pussy was tight and wet, and her sheer heat made his stomach tighten with desire and recognition. He trailed his hands down her back again until they came to rest on her ass and he spread her cheeks apart slightly, watching as his glistening cock slid, millimeter by millimeter, into her waiting cunt.

As he penetrated into her, her back arched as she pushed up from her elbows, her shoulders rising into the air as her arms straightened. She leaned back into him just as slowly as he was entering her, and they became one above the hood of the car, the storm outside lashing rain against the windows, the cool air of the dark garage carrying the soft sounds of their pleasure to the walls, where they merged with the beat of the storm.

She was just as deep as he was long, and as he sank deeper into her his flat stomach pressed against her firm, round ass, pushing it out sideways until he could sink no further. They paused, both frozen with pleasure, the sensation of her tight pussy gripping his throbbing cock sweeping through their bodies and coursing back to the source, waves of pleasure making them quiver. They both moaned as they began moving together, Kevin’s wet cock sliding in and out of her, her heavy breasts swaying beneath her in time with his thrusts and her rocking. Sweat sprang out on Kevin’s chest, the cool garage offering no protection against the heat they generated, and she began to moan as he sank into her again and again.

She began rocking farther forward as he pulled away from her, drawing his cock further and further out, until his head almost left her with every thrust. They held that rhythm for a moment, savoring the feel of his engorged head parting her wet lips and then sinking deep within her, only to draw back out and do it again. They rocked together, little gasps escaping their lips, and Kevin looked down and watched himself slide into her again and again, his enormous cock glistening in the light.

Their pace began to quicken and her back arched even further. Kevin’s hands found her large, swaying breasts and began to knead them, gripping the soft flesh and pinching her nipples, drawing moans from between her damp lips. She was pushing back harder against him on every thrust now, and his sweat-dampened stomach slapped ever more rapidly against her ass. They were plunging together now, soft cries coming from two mouths as his head touched her cervix again and again, making her head sag with pleasure.

She was sweating now, too, gasping and moaning, and as her pussy began to tighten around him, Kevin felt himself swelling, his groin becoming the absolute center of the universe, and suddenly there was only a pool of light, a red car, and two sweating, rocking bodies; then just two bodies sliding together, sweat running down her breasts and over his hands, hard nipples giving under the pressure of his fingers, his hand running down her stomach toward her pussy, his cock slamming into her again and again, her mouth open, her ass leaping back to meet his stomach, heavy breasts swinging violently forward and back, his fingers finding her clit, pinching, rubbing, groans and shrieks of pleasure, her deep pussy welcoming him, enveloping him, devouring him, over and over. And then, for a split second, they merged, and one body loved itself.

A shattering orgasm blew Kevin into little pieces, waves of pleasure smashing through his body, weakening his knees as he ejaculated deep within her. Her head snapped back and she shrieked as her muscles froze again, a consuming explosion radiating from her core throughout her entire body, falling off in tiny increments, leaving her muscles shaking. They sagged forward together and lay on the hood of the car, Kevin atop her, still inside of her, heat rolling off them in waves, fogging the surface of the car and steaming off their bodies in the cool air, little racking shivers racing through them and eliciting shudders and small gasps.

They panted together, cooling down. She was incredibly warm, and felt wonderfully soft andappropriate under him, and Kevin lay over her, happy and stunned, catching his breath, the sweat cooling on his body. He pushed himself up on his elbow and smelled her hair before he could catch himself. He smiled slightly as she shuddered one last time and shifted under him, opening her eyes and staring out into the darkened shop with the same amazement he knew was on his face as well.

She let out a tiny laugh and glanced at him over her shoulder, a small, genuine smile playing across her lips. Her eyes fell shut again and she breathed, “Wow.”

“Yeah. Wow.” He smiled too, a slight embarrassment creeping up within him. He pushed it away and relaxed against her back. They breathed softly together for a moment, their skin beginning to prickle with goosebumps in the cool air. The storm outside hadn’t let up for a second, and the rain slashed against the windows, wet leaves sticking briefly against the glass before being torn away.

He was preparing to pull his softening cock out of her soaking pussy when he realized something. He lowered his head to her back, resting his cheek on her damp skin. “What’s your name?”

She laughed again. “Veronica. You?”

“Kevin.”

“Well, Kevin,” she grunted as she shifted under him, turning her head to look into his eyes, “Do you think you can fix my problem?”

He looked back at her, smiling wider now. “Yeah. Yeah, I do.” He pulled out then and stood up, a gush of fluid following his shrunken cock out of her pussy and down the hood to the grille, where its path became quite complicated as it traced the intricate mesh. He fumbled his wet cock back into his coverall and searched around for a rag.

“Leave it,” Veronica said, pulling on her underwear and smoothing her skirt down over her thighs, “The rain will clean it nicely, I think.” She retrieved her coat, smiling ruefully as she pulled it on over her naked breasts. It covered them hardly at all, for which Kevin was thankful. He pulled his zipper up to his stomach and found the rag, walking to the car as she assembled her torn shirt, threw her bra over her shoulder, and pulled on her shoes. He lifted the hood and turned to her.

“When you start your car, it doesn’t even turn over, does it?”

She looked at him. “No. It buzzes for a time, then starts, then dies.”

He beckoned her closer. “Here’s your problem, then. Your spark plugs are so covered in crap that the sparks can’t get to the engine.” He wiped them down carefully with the rag. “Car problem solved.” He cocked an eyebrow at her. “The other problem might take a while.”

She gazed steadily at him, then crossed to the car door, opened it, and slid in. A moment passed and then the Viper roared to life with nary a click, tick, or fumble. Her window lowered and he crossed to it, staring down into the car at her pale breasts. She looked forward, thinking for a moment, and said, “I don’t suppose I’ll have to threaten your garage door again in order for you to open it, will I?”

“Probably not.”

“Well?” Nowher eyebrow was cocked athim.

He crossed to the hanging switch he’d stupidly forgotten in his panic to get the door closed and flicked it, walking back to her window as the door rumbled upward, finally allowing in the heavy rain. She shifted into reverse and paused, looking up at him, her fine features unreadable. “Kevin.”

“Yeah?”

“I will return at some point in the near future, and you will repair the damage you have wrought upon my car at no charge.” Her eyes flickered down his chest to his stomach, resting briefly on his crotch before returning to his eyes. A tiny smile. “The other problem, however, might require more visits than that.”

He grinned impulsively. “No charge, huh? Well, we’ll see about that, but—“ But she was already backing swiftly out of the garage, turning out into the street. He crossed to the open door and stood on the edge of the rain, his legs quickly dampening in the downpour. The Viper seemed to pause for a moment, then growled off down the street, accelerating into the rainy night, tail-lights disappearing behind sheets of driving rain.

Kevin stood at the open door for some time after she left. The legs of his coverall were completely soaked when he finally turned back to the empty garage. He flicked the switch for the door, looked around the floor, smiled, and walked over and recovered the iron rod that had propped up her hood. As he held it he realized that the smell of them still hung in the air. “Wow,” he whispered, and turned off the lights.

12