Untitled Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phattie
phattie
27 Followers

The blonde was noticeably upset, but attempted to stay calm.

"So you know, this would immediately dock you some points, and if your points go too low, you'll be looking for a new job." "Since it is your first time, I'll go easy on you just this once."

The blonde's tone eased, and she attempted to excuse her temper. "I'm more upset with myself. I would have liked to have caught some of that... for my research. Oh well, I suppose I should have realized he had reached his limit for the day." The blonde was staring at the cum on the floor, and continued her instructions. "Why don't you get him back in the mood, and start the session over again? Once he reaches the point where he can no longer be touched without orgasming, put him back in his belt, and you can leave."

The brunette seemed to still be in a state of shock at what had just happened, if not embarrassed that she had made a mistake in front of her employer. She nodded her understanding to the blonde.

The blonde turned to leave, but stopped at the door. "Actually, why don't you come and find me in room 14b. We have a specimen that recently graduated to phase 2, and the technique is different for him. I'd like to show you how that one is handled and get you started with that routine soon."

The brunette waited for the door to close completely, and then walked back to me, locking her eyes on to mine. When she got close enough, she put her hand on my balls, holding them tightly and licked her lips with a slight grin. Then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I'm not allowed to do this yet, but I won't tell, if you won't." Then, without breaking eye contact, she knelt on her knees, and with my balls still in her hand, she put her mouth around the tip of my half erect, and cum-drenched penis. She began to lick every inch of cum from it, and seemed to be in a trance doing it. But it wasn't long before her eyes drifted ever so slightly from mine to see the ceiling mounted camera. It was as if she suddenly realized she was in big trouble and jumped quickly to her feet.

"On second thought, I think we should do this another way," she said, taking a few feet back from me, and slowly rolling up her black see through top to reveal her incredible boobs. I hadn't seen any this large in person before, and they were magnificent-- all natural, yet incredibly firm and more than a handful each. Her nipples accented them perfectly and were hard. The brunette started to move seductively, putting her hands on her tits, and massaging them. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she pushed her tits together and made her breasts jiggle. "Do you like them?" She asked with an open smile, lust in her eyes. She was shaking them back and forth now, and I watched as they swung from side to side.

I was hard as a rock again, and she was pleased with how quickly she got me there. I was certain that she wouldn't hesitate to start back up on her relentless hand job, like she had done earlier, but instead she continued showing off.

"Don't you wish you could lick these right now?" She took a boob and lifted it up to her lips and licked its nipple. After she finished licking the one in her hand, she picked up the other and licked it too, putting the whole tip of her nipple in and sucking. The scene was tantalizingly seductive.

"Or are you a leg man?" She swung around and wiggled her toned ass at me, then bending over, she looked back at me. I was gawking at her beautiful legs. Her see-through panties were wet, and I could see the outline of her pussy. She must have felt how strongly I was eyeing her, because she soon moved her panties aside and rubbed her lips with her hand. "Look, I'm so wet for you" she breathed deeply, and slid a finger into her slit, her head now tilted back. She was moaning.

The brunette was soon lost in herself and was finger fucking her cunt, still bent over at the waist so I could watch. Eventually she opened her eyes at the floor below her and saw she had been bending over a puddle of my cum. She turned her head back to me quickly, and smiled devilishly. Looking at me, she took a finger, and scraped some cum from the floor and brought it to her mouth: "Mmmm". She turned around to face me and sat right down in the puddle, getting her skirt and ass wet with my cum. She spread her legs wide, and began to scoop up the cum from the floor and massage it into her pussy. Before long she was masturbating in front of me and was lost again in her passion.

Moments later her eyes rolled back and she bucked wildly as she orgasmed in front of me. Her pussy juices added to what was left of my cum on the floor.

My penis felt like it was about to burst from arousal. I had never known a woman so seemingly insatiable, and it turned me on intensely. That or the drugs were greatly affecting my libido.

"Did you enjoy that, hot stuff?" The brunette rhetorically asked, as I had been "mmm"ing at the show. She stood up and replaced her wet panties over her shaven, and now cum massaged pussy. "Not as much as I did. But I'm not done with you yet." She walked back around me and got into position. One hand went to my balls, and the other to my shaft.

"Wow, you're already about to blow aren't you? I'd like that very much." "Cum for me baby," she taunted, as she started to pump my shaft. Soon I was feeling the tight tingling sensations and gasped out a moan. "Oooh, that's it baby, give it to me!" and she pumped faster.

My balls tightened and I was jerking my body to her motions. Suddenly, she stopped her pumping motions and held firm. She shifted around from behind me so she could see my face. My eyes were closed, and my mouth was drooling in my gags. I looked down at her with slanted eyes.

"On second thought..." She said, and bit her nail while giving me a wicked grin. "...Maybe not." She took her other hand and released her grip from my penis. A spurt of precum flew, and my cock spasmed. I tried jerking my body in the air, my balls straining to push out their built up load. It was no use, and I moaned as my cock was forced to hold it in.

"Oh, gawwwwwd," the brunette sneered, leaning over to get a good look at my cock. "Look at it throb!" My cock was bouncing up and down as the blood was bursting through it. I gagged out some muffled noises; I wanted her badly to finish me off properly. She looked up at me for a moment and giggled. She stood upright and ran her finger down my chest, "My, what an eager man you are". She walked closely and hugged me around the waist, and looked up in to my eyes, her chin now resting on my chest. She moved her hands down to my ass and grabbed it. "I think I like you," she grinned, her deep green eyes looking back and forth between mine. She hugged me closer by grabbing my ass firmer and bringing my hips to hers. My cock was now squeezed tightly against her stomach and mine. "mmm, I can feel your wet cock on my tummy." She started to gyrate, making her taut tummy, now slick with my precum, rub my penis. I pushed my head back in pleasure, breaking my eye contact with her. I was breathing heavy.

I couldn't look back down at my tormenter. Her gaze was too taunting, and I had to close my eyes tightly to deal with the rubbing her belly was giving my over-sensitive penis. She kept gyrating into my cock, and I was soon on the edge again. I tried thrusting into her quickly, but she stepped away.

"Nuh uh!" she said when I finally opened my eyes and looked down at her. "No cheating." She eyed me up and down again. I was beginning to sweat. She stepped closer again, but stopped just at the tip of my straining penis. She reached down and grabbed my balls. "I bet you've got quite a load for me huh, stud?" She asked, teasingly. She started to pull on them. "I bet they can't hold out much longer". She started to massage them hard now, and it hurt a little. "They're sooo heavy" she continued. I was leaking like crazy, and cum started to drip on the palms of her hands. She gasped a smile, "oooh, look, your hot spunk isn't doing a good job of staying inside, is it?" She brought her hand up to her face and licked the cum on it. "God you taste good" she said, almost to herself, then brought her focus back to my balls.

"They're not behaving are they?" She brought her hand back down to my balls and grabbed hard. I winced at the tight grip. "Bad cock!" she said, and she slapped the end of my cock with her other hand. A bit of my precum flew from the tip as it reacted to the slap. She let my cock swing back and forth before swatting it again. This time more precum spurted out and flew on to her legs. The amount of precum took her by surprise, and for a minute she thought I was coming. I almost did too; I was on the edge now, and she knew it.

"I guess it likes the abuse" she said, shrugging and standing back. "Oh that's too bad." She tsked a few times, and was coming to terms with not being able to touch me any longer. "I guess we'll just have to put it back in its cage until it behaves" she said and she reached down and grabbed the belt and cock glove. She strapped it on delicately. Afterwards, she stood back and sighed. A serious look was on her face now. "Tomorrow I only get you part of the day, but maybe we can play a little longer then."

The brunette started to reach up to unclasp my hands, but thought better of it. Instead, she put her finger to her lips to remind me to remain quiet-- with the belt now on, any noise I made would deliver a shock to my backside. I nodded, and she removed the gag from my mouth. She then grabbed my face and brought it to hers. She kissed me on the lips passionately, bringing in her tongue. I responded back with mine. I couldn't help it, I knew she was torturing me, but her beauty had its effects on me, and I felt like I had already developed a small crush on her. She broke the kiss off, and we stared briefly at each other. She then left without another word.

A moment later, my clasps around my wrists clicked opened. I collapsed to the floor.

I was exhausted, and couldn't get the brunette out of my mind. Her green eyes and wicked smile gave her away: she seemed to genuinely like me. Not to mention her body was in a state of arousal the whole time she treated me. I laid there thinking about her for a moment not knowing what else to do, and let my exhaustion take me back in to a slumber.

***

I was still lying on the floor, having awoken from my nap a little while ago, when the door clicked open. I lazily looked over. A platinum blonde girl with short hair, parted so that a tuff of her hair was sticking out on both sides, poked her head through. "Hello handsome" she said. "Just bringing your dinner," and she slid the food across the floor and closed the door.

I sat up quickly after the door closed. It was a girl I hadn't seen before, and it took me off guard. I wanted to get a better look at her, but she only looked in for a moment. Maybe she wanted me to eat the food because it was drugged again, and then she could tie me up and not worry about me jumping her. I was fine with the thought actually. I was lonely, and there was nothing to do in the cell but think, and try to ignore my throbbing cock.

The sleeve my cock was sitting in was slimy now from all the precum my cock was producing with each throb. Why wouldn't my penis finally calm down? I was still thinking about my session with the brunette, but that was hours ago.

I made my way over to the food. A styrofoam container, exactly like the "to-go" boxes cheap restaurants give you, was sitting a few feet from the door. I was greatly disappointed when I opened it and saw the same gritty slush that was for breakfast. No utensils. I was hungry, so I didn't care; I slurped it up and poured it down my throat until it was gone. Then I waited. But nothing happened. It wasn't drugged.

I paced the floor; this type of solitude would drive me mad, especially in my constant state of arousal. Eventually I ended up playing with the styrofoam box, first drawing frowny faces in the surface with my fingernails, then scribbling "BASTARDS" on it, and holding it up to the camera for a while. Then I tore it up into little pieces and flung them around like it was snow. Finally, the door clicked open and my new favorite brunette walked in.

"Hi Babe. I can't come in until you're tied up. Can you stand up against the wall for a moment-- right there where those clasps are?"

I looked at her hesitantly for a moment.

"Otherwise I'll have to leave you by yourself tonight. The girl who was supposed to attend to you is... hmm... tied up at the moment. So this will have to be really quick."

I decided I preferred the brunette's company, and stood up against the wall where she instructed. The brunette directed me to hold my arms up, and when I was in the right position, the brunette look up at the camera and made a signal with her hands. The clasps around me clipped in, and the sound startled me. For a moment I felt foolish for letting myself be in such a vulnerable position.

"Good boy," she smiled walking closer. "I am really happy you obeyed. I've been thinking about you since we met."

The brunette had made her way over, and kissed me on the lips, our tongues entwined for a moment. While we kissed, I felt her remove the casing around my penis. She let it fall to the floor. Next I felt her hand roam freely all over my member, starting at my balls and working up the shaft to the head. She was feeling me up like a hungry teenager. I immediately tried to arch my back and started to breathe heavily.

"I love the way your cock feels in my hands. I wish I could feel it all over... and inside me," she taunted, rubbing my cock playfully. She got on her tippy toes, and stared briefly into my eyes before kissing me again. I moaned into her mouth as her hand was now stroking me intently, but she continued to kiss. Soon I couldn't concentrate on kissing, and my mouth froze. I was going to orgasm all over her hands and body. Predictably, she let go of my cock, and stepped back.

She smiled at it, as my cock was bucking angrily, wanting release. "Fuc-" I started to protest, but my belt, still connected to my back, triggered a shock. I gritted and squirmed in my chains; I didn't realize that the belt detached in parts.

"Shh, you mustn't speak" the brunette was holding my head in her hands trying to get me to look at her. I could feel my chest heaving quickly under her as I fought to catch my breath. When my eyes finally caught hers, she smiled reassuringly.

The brunette's hands roamed over my body for a moment, before she took both hands and massaged my penis. I noticed she did things her own way, and not the way the blonde instructed her- and I was just fine with that. When she touched me, it was like lightning shooting through my penis, hitting my heavy balls and causing my whole body to shiver. When she talked, it was like she had known me intimately for years, and her voice was enough to make my heart flutter. But the session with her was short like she warned. I was soon at the edge of pleasure, and the slightest breeze would set me off into orgasmic bliss. She kissed me one last time before leaving for the night.

When I was released from the wall, I felt exhausted, and hornier than I thought possible. I imagined making love to the brunette in every conceivable fashion, as I laid in my bed. Hours passed, until I finally tried to sleep.

* * *

That night was brutal as I tossed and turned, my body still aching for relief, and the night passed painfully slow.

I had just woken up from a raunchy dream and was humping the air, trying to get off on nothing, when the door opened. It was another girl I hadn't seen before, and I was a little disappointed. The brunette was still on my mind, and I was anxious to see her again.

The new girl had dirty blonde hair that was pulled back. She was wearing a black leather corset that left her breasts exposed and lifted. A black "X" was taped over each nipple, covering them slightly. She was also wearing thigh-high boots that matched her corset nicely. She was wearing panties with the crotch purposely cut open to display her tightly trimmed pussy. Her clit had a piercing. I didn't find her as attractive as the brunette, but she reeked of sex appeal.

The new girl's average-sized boobs bounced above her corset as she made her way over to me. I wasn't shackled, and for a moment, my eyes found the door thinking she had made a costly mistake. But it was as if she had read my mind:

"Don't even think about doin' anything," she said in a southern accent, lifting up a device in her hand.

The device had a dial on it, and a trigger. She clicked the trigger, and I felt a tinge up my spine emanating from the belt. It caused me to arc my back in startlement. She turned the dial on her device, and the tingling sensation in my back increased sharply with each notch. Soon I was in pain and cried out. She released the trigger.

"I'm not the only one with one of these, neither." She motioned to the camera. I realized she meant I was being watched. I wondered by who, and what they were able to do to me remotely.

"Stand up" she ordered. I did so, not wanting to get on her bad side. I then walked over to the table with her. Her other hand contained a rolled up cloth that she unraveled on the table. It contained the syringe and drugs they had been giving me. She then reached into her boot and pulled out a tiny key, which she used on my belt to unlock the device covering my penis. She carefully removed the penis shield off of me, leaving the belt firmly attached. My hardened cock slipped out of the sleeve with a slurch, it was completely glazed with precum. She looked hungrily at it and swallowed. "I can't wait until you enter phase two" she said. I had no clue what she was talking about, but I was certain she was crazy.

"You're not done with your shots yet," she told me as she started to pull in some of the drug into the syringe. She filled the syringe up to the max, and I wondered if she was supposed to give me such a high dose. She grabbed my arm, and dispensed the drug, and pulled the needle out slowly. A bit of the drug came out with it, so she held my arm tight for a little bit to make sure the drug stayed in. "One more and you're set!" she said, and administered the next drug in the same fashion.

Once she was done, she sat up on the table, and spread her legs wide, revealing her pussy completely to me. My penis lurched at the close view of her already swollen lips, and she teased me by pulling them gently back for a moment. She was wet, and I could smell her musk. I got closer, intent on fucking her brains out, but when I started to get into position, she snickered at me and ordered me to sit down in front of her.

I sat between her spread legs on the table, not fully sitting as there wasn't enough room. She put her chin over my shoulder, and with one hand, she dug her nails into the top of my chest, and dragged them down across my chest and into my abs. They tensed at the sensation, and I could see 4 slight red streaks where her fingernails had slid over my skin. She slowly moved her hand down to my penis and grasped it tightly. I gasped as quietly as I could at her grasp; my penis was yearning for this.

The girl kept her tight grip and moved her fist all the way up to the tip, my coated penis giving her ample lubrication. When she got to the head of my cock, she released her grip and put her thumb on the top of the head, and two fingers on the sensitive underside. She started to move her fingers in short circular motions. The tingling pleasure of her 3-finger massage on my cockhead started to intensify and spread from my cock out to my lower stomach, and eventually up the nape of my neck, causing my hair to stand up and my skin to shiver. My tormenter giggled quietly at my reaction. Her other hand was on the trigger of the device she used on me earlier, and she squeezed down on it. I arched my back in response to the pain it delivered, but she wrapped her arm around me and held me back in close.

phattie
phattie
27 Followers