Untitled Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phattie
phattie
27 Followers

Together, they looked like two grown women playing a game of "Operation!" as they attempted to put on my new belt without touching me. They hooked the belt on, and then attached two diodes between my balls and anus.

"Hopefully those do the trick. Tell Janice to give him some steroids to help in their development. I've got to get back to my office! Some potential customers are waiting for me!"

The doctor left, and Lexie led me to the door. I stayed behind her to watch her toned ass flex as she walked. "Take one last good look around. You won't be seeing this room again." Lexie looked around the dirty room. "Oops, forgot your magazines!" She went over to a pile and picked up a stack of torn out photos from the magazines, and looked through them.

"Ooh, I love this one!" She held up a picture of a very tanned brunette sipping a cocktail by the pool. There was a cock balls deep inside her, and the man behind her was squeezing her tits.

Lexie flipped through the rest of the pictures. "Hot!" she said at a few of them as she walked back over to me. When she got to me, Lexie wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned into me. We looked into the room one last time. It didn't seem so creepy with a blonde wrapped around my neck. Still I was so happy to be out of there, and wondered where on earth she could possibly be taking me now.

phattie
phattie
27 Followers