Unto Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I parted my lips, his tongue entered my mouth lightly, almost hesitantly. It swirled around my own as his mouth played havoc with the nerves within my mouth.

As I began to slowly relax with his gentleness, his hands traversed my body. He broke the kiss to brush his lips over the top of my breasts. I felt his hands caress my thighs as he drew my nipple into his mouth. The feeling was indescribable... I had never been naked in front of a man before, let alone have one suckling on me. The excitement of the tingles I felt in my nerve endings paired with the astonishment I felt at the fact I was ENJOYING my rape... and the soft touches of his mouth and hands upon my skin... thrilled me to no end. It was nothing as I had imagined before.

I knew it would feel good, sex, but I had no clue how.. .passionate it could be. I slowly began to relax more into the soft mattress, again starting at the feel of his fingers brushing the short curls at my opening. I jumped slightly, and felt his hand firmly press upon my diaphragm to still my motions as his mouth released my nipple, meeting my gaze with his piercing blue - grey eyes, keeping them trained on my face as he kissed down my torso, finally closing them slowly as he reached my hip.

I jerked slightly. That was waaaaaaaaaaaay too personal of a place to... oh... my... god... His tongue touched my labia lightly before he parted them with his fingers. I trembled. I felt the first touches of his tongue upon my clitoris, and cried out in embarrassment and a feeling I still to this day can not describe. That wicked little creature darted over my most sensitive flesh, and I felt myself growing wet for him. In shame I hid my face with my hands, quickly dropping them to the sheets once more as I felt desire run through me at a quickening, rampant pace. My fists clenched in the sheets as I felt myself peak, not reaching an orgasm before he gentled his mouth on me, letting me drop back down too slowly for comfort.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning, but a small, soft noise escaped. He slid his fingers over me, rubbing me in slow circular motions as he kissed back up my torso, finally reaching my lips and entreating entrance once more. I kissed him back this time. Tasting my own slightly musky taste on his lips, I shyly licked them, thinking to myself my god.. I'm being turned on by a rapist.

Then I stopped to wonder if this truly was rape ... remembering my half hearted attempts to escape, the light slaps upon my face, his gentle touch... I kissed him back eagerly, shyly. He placed my hands upon his face, urging me to touch him. My hands trembled as they skimmed over his shoulders and down his arms before I realized my hips were moving against his fingertips. I blushed in shame, feeling my own wetness. He smirked gently against the kiss, sucking in a sharp breath as my hand tremulously brushed over his stomach.

He took my hand, placing it on his member, wrapping my fingers around him, and guided me in stroking him up, then back down. I continued the motion after he let go of my hand to softly caress my breasts and torso, bringing the index finger of his other hand up from my sex to my lips, rubbing my taste over my lower lip, silently commanding me to open my mouth. I parted my lips slowly, hesitantly. He placed his finger between my lips, and into my mouth to rest upon my tongue.

"Taste yourself ... suck on it, as you'll suck on me." I gasped in surprise at his statement as he moved to sit upon my chest lightly. I could feel the tip of him against my chin as I very lightly sucked on his finger. He soon withdrew his finger, and I closed my eyes tightly again at the thought of putting my mouth on him..... just before I felt his fingertip brush over my lower lip again, encouraging me to open my mouth. I did, knowing I would be slapped again, or worse, if I did not. I felt him slide slowly into my mouth, not pressing too far, and his fingertip hooked under my chin to push my mouth closed.

I knew what he wanted, he did not have to tell me. I still balked at the thought of sucking on him, but he was already in my mouth and there was not much I could do about it now. I drew upon him, hesitantly at first, and he noted my hesitation, pushing himself further into my mouth in response to it. I nearly gagged, but drew upon him harder as he thrust lightly into my mouth a few times. He did this for a few more moments, finally withdrawing himself to slide back down my body, testing my readiness with his fingertips before placing the head of his cock at the entrance to my body.

I whimpered softly, fearful. He slowly, slowly slid into me, and I watched his facial expression as he did. I cringed at the feeling of being stretched, trying to pull away from the slightly pain, but he held my hips in place firmly as he shoved forward, and in that single thrust, broke through my cherry and seated himself to the hilt within the slick folds of my sex. I cried out at the intrusion, at the rending of my flesh within, and struggled wildly, uncaring of the consequences. Tears slid freely down my face as I cried out against his mouth when he kissed me firmly, slowly sliding himself out of me. I cringed at the tearing sensation as he pulled back out.

He slid in just as slowly, pausing to allow me to get used to the feeling of being stretched like that, of having his cock inside of me. He held my arms pinned over my head as he began a slow, deep rhythm. I looked at him wide eyed as desire spread from my sex to the rest of my body with each stroke, the pleasure a shock after the pain. I saw his face contort slightly, as though he were holding back... realizing that he was, and that after such a beginning to our actions he would spare me pain now... I balked at the realization and unconsciously lifted my hips against his.

He met my gaze steadily, and quickened his pace. My inner muscles clamped tightly around him, clenching and releasing at every inch of his cock as he began to slam me, still pinning my arms. I moaned softly as he hit a spot within me, I moaned loudly as he hit it again. I cried out as he continued to hit it, not knowing what it was, only knowing the fierce pleasure ripping through me as I neared a climax.

"Please... please..." I gasped, unknowing whether I begged him to stop, or begged him to continue. He drove into me unrelentlessly, his lower stomach grinding into my clit with every stroke. I groaned at the feeling as he switched tempo, slowing just as I hit my peak, speeding up just after I had fallen back down. He took me beyond the heights of any climax I'd ever experienced before in my young, masturbatory naivety. He started ramming into me, the bed shaking with each movement, and I screamed loudly as I hit orgasm, my muscles spasming around him as I bathed him with the wetness coming from my body. I heard the "slap slap" of his hips against mine, his groans, felt the sweat dripping from him onto my chest, the explosions within my own nerves, and amazingly, climaxed again before I'd even had the chance to finish the first.

I cried out over and over again, clasping him tightly to me as he released my arms to cradle my face, the soft motion belying the driving force of his thrusts, and the loud groan accompanying his own climax, as he lightly brushed his lips over mine. tears began to stream down my face once more, this time from the overwhelming passion I felt as I returned the kiss. He buried his face in the crook of my neck as his body released it's last wave of desire into my own, and held me tightly to him. I wondered if this had truly been rape for the thousandth time as I felt the sharp piercing of the flesh at my throat, and the gentle sucking motion accompanying it. I yelped slightly, but he gentled me with his hands, murmuring against the wound he'd created.

"You are mine, now, sweeting... unto eternity..."

_______________________________________________

The girl piqued my interest. For hundreds of years I'd sought one such as herself. One so focused on her own insecurities, yet passionate at heart. Her being a virgin was of no consequence, though it came as somewhat of a surprise to me. I knew she would eventually enjoy our encounter, and tasting her blood was as sweet as the new dawn.... Just recently I had begun to go outside, into the light. Living hundreds of years in the dark does strange things to a person, I must say.

When I finally gathered the energy I required from Shiela to sustain myself, I attempted the sunlight. It was beautiful... and it hurt like hell. Yet I survived, and that was a miracle in and of itself. I switched my work hours to the daytime, enjoying each moment of that blessed, blessed sun. Valerie, from what I had heard from Shiela, was quite a young woman, though very inexperienced as far as men were concerned. I knew she would give in easily enough, and so she did as I held her tightly, my own climax dying down slowly - ever...so slowly... I shifted within her and heard her moan softly.

"Derek.." I heard her murmur, and looked up from my comfortable place within the crook of her neck. I kissed her lips lightly once more, basking in the aftermath of our lovemaking. I tasted small droplets of her blood still on my lips, and leaned down to lick her wounds, closing them easily. She was pale. Very pale....

I felt weak inside. I knew what he'd done. I didn't have the strength to ask why, or how, or WHAT he truly was. Honestly I did not need to know by now. I watched as he scraped his teeth over his own wrist, placing the morsel of flesh above my mouth. I felt dimly the droplets of his life's blood hitting my lips, unconsciously licking the wetness away. It was metallic, but sweet. I knew if I did not do this I would die... I knew if I did I would live a life of constant pleasure in the haven of his arms.

I became his that day, my will no longer my own, though even if it were I would have chosen the same fate. As I drank from him, I wondered what this life would be like from now on. I felt weary, no longer weak, but very sleepy.

"Sleep, angel. Sleep..." I whispered in her ear, closing the wounds upon my wrist with the flick of my tongue against them. I stroked her hair softly from her face as she rested, knowing that as her body died she would weaken, and as her soul came to life she would love me. She would be mine. She already was.

When I awoke it was to the fading light of the afternoon, the sunset sending rays of purple, grey, and pink hues across his naked form beside me. I noticed the sun's light very lightly pricked my skin, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. I figured it would take some time to get used to it again as I looked at his face, the features reposed in sleep.

His hair had come free from the ponytail at the name of his neck and the dark colour of it spread lightly over the pillow, strands falling into his face. I brushed them aside lightly, finding a new passion within me for this man. Gone were the feelings of uncertainty toward his motives... I knew what he wished. I saw his dreams, and knew they were of me.

Never since have I felt such a strong emotion flitter through my veins, only when I look at him so softly sleeping by my side.

That was the day of my creation, the day I died, and the day he breathed the life back into me with a tender kiss. I am his, he is my keeper, my creator, my love. He is simply my existence. I am most certainly his love... unto eternity.

12