Untold Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenLuv
ZenLuv
5 Followers

He kisses me and I taste myself on his mouth, "How do you know this?"

"My mom warned me about it, that's why she told me to be careful about whom I brought into my bedroom. Its sacred territory, I just have to make sure you're up for it...." He doesn't say anything, laying over me, watching my mouth as I speak. "I don't want you to say that you didn't know what you were getting into....that's all."

He lip locks with me as I feel that hard, but smooth part of him enter me and I go weak at the limbs. He holds my legs apart on each side and grinds his way into me, making me want to cry, which I end up doing anyway. He sees the frustration and agony in my eyes, he tells me to bite his shoulder. This very brave man has told me-a telekinetic woman-to latch my jaws onto his shoulder as I approach orgasm...is he sane? I bite down gently, but as his hips pummel in and out, faster and harder I feel my bite sinking in even more. He grips my hair and fucks me into darkness; at this point I begin my ascent into bliss and my descent into oblivion.

Time floats by like dandelions swaying in a hot summer breeze; the last thing I recall is grinding my hips against his and screaming deliriously. The metallic taste of blood is fresh on my lips, like a new born baby seeing for the first time, I gaze around the room. The window has a sharp crack down the middle, a couple of my clothes are tossed about the room, and my ceiling fan is missing a blade. I sit up and see Ryan curled up next to me, mouth left open in awe.

Oh my God, did that really happen?

Yes, it did.

His eyes grow as big as watermelons, he doesn't understand.

Did I say that out loud?

I shake my head, "No I heard your thoughts."

He sits up immediately, staring at me as if I'm some sort of science project, examining me. I feel the anger in me boiling up, searching for a way to the surface. I knew he couldn't handle it-no one could.

He places a hand on my wrist, "No, I don't think you're weird," relief comes over me "you heard my thoughts?"

I nod my head slowly.

"What am I thinking now?"

"You sure you want me to read them?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Tell me; go on...I'm not afraid Kimmie."

I let my defensiveness fall away, and I relax. Inside my head I listen quietly waiting for Ryan's thoughts to appear in mine.

I can't believe you kept that from me, that you thought I would run away from you and call you a freak. Don't you know I'm not like that?

I thought you would just think I was weird, and how do you know what I thought before?

I gained all your thoughts from the first day I met you...they're quite touching. How'd you keep a leash on it? Wasn't it hard? To make love with me and detach yourself like that?

It was hard, but that's why I couldn't bring you here...I can't hide my true feelings here. You're not afraid?

Nothing to be afraid of, I knew you were special. Come here, gimme' a kiss.

We lean forward and kiss each other, I feel myself getting aroused all over again, until there is a knock at the door. "What?"

"Kimmie.....are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine...why?"

"Didn't you and Ryan feel the earthquake? The place is a mess out here!" she shrieks.

I fight back the urge to giggle and Ryan speaks up, "Hey Latoya, how long did it last?"

I poke him playfully, "Ryan I swear it was about fifteen minutes, you guys really didn't feel it? The entire apartment rumbled!"

He kisses me on my nose and stares at me, obviously giving me the "read my mind" look.

What?

No more secrets, right?

Even if I wanted to, how could I? We share a brain.

So, do you wanna' have my kids?

I chuckle at his thought; finally I am just a bit more free from this secret of mine, now....what's yours?

ZenLuv
ZenLuv
5 Followers
12