Untold Stories - Anything Goes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart's going a mile-a-fucking-minute as I spy the first glimpse of black elastic. Joanna's wearing some tiny little string bikini briefs, sitting well low and showing more than a hint of coin slot. her cheeks were maybe half-covered by a small triangle of fabric, and it really accentuates her magnificent, heart-shaped posterior. It took every bit of mental restraint I could muster to not jump on her right there and then.

Almost as a mercy, Joanna's pants drop to her ankles, she steps out of them, and the two girls go back to swaying along to the music, running their hands up and down their waists and bristols. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but much more of this and I'd be teased to the point of agony. So it was time to take things up a notch.

"Righto, you lot," I interject, grabbing the girls attention. "Meghan, I want you to go over, sit on Andrew's lap and give the young chap a good kiss." She raises her eyebrows at me, and then strides over to where he's sitting.

"C'mere you," Drew says, grinning from ear-to-ear as Meghan daintily sits herself down, side-saddle across his legs. She leans in and gives him a little peck. To say the gallery was displeased would be something of an understatement. George booed, I booed and even Joanna booed at such prim behaviour. So Meghan goes in again, this time with a bit more passion, and Drew reciprocates in kind. The lad seemed a bit transfixed, like he'd forgotten his hands, which sat stiffly by his side. She comes up for air, and looks around at our indifferent response.

"This," says Joanna curtly, "is how it's done." She sways on over to George, and straddles him, lacing her fingers behind his neck. And then she goes for it, kissing him hard, like a woman possessed. She's lashing him with her tongue, biting his bottom lip, pulling his curly hair and when she stops to breathe, she pushes up her chest, dragging his face under her cleavage. George reaches around her, stroking her back, grabbing her arse, frantically trying to keep up with her. I've got my eye on those tiny briefs - with her legs bent, the fabric is stretching and more of her exceptionally well rounded rump is bared.

Then all of a sudden, she's off again, raising her eyebrows at Meghan, daring her to match her. Meghan shoots a look back as she stands up too, grabbing Joanna's hand and leading her over to where I'm sitting. They push my legs apart, and then climb on, straddling a leg each - narrowly avoiding the jewels with their kneecaps. Meghan leans in first, planting a tender little kiss on my lips as an appetiser. Then she comes in with vigour, twirling her tongue across mine, sucking my lower lip, letting out a little moan as she grinds on my thigh.

I feel a hand on my cheek, and Joanna pulls me away from Meghan to her own pouting lips, kissing me deeply, biting me a little. I look to assert myself, pulling her head to one side and nuzzling into her neck, kissing and nibbling, occasionally licking upward to her ear lobe and sucking it into my mouth as I run my left hand through her rich, golden hair. She's getting worked up and like Meghan, I can feel her rocking her hips against my leg.

Getting very excited myself, I turn back to Meghan, nuzzling and kissing her neck, from her collarbones inward, and then up to her ears. I let my right hand roam a bit, groping at her soft melons through the padding of her bra. Joanna notices and turns me back her way as she stretches upward, and pulls down the cup of her lacy bra, exposing a soft, pink nipple that I immediately draw into my mouth. I suck it back hard, and she gasps in pleasure, grabbing my ears and pulling me in against her. I swirl my tongue around, feeling her nips harden as she grinds me more intensely.

Meghan ups the ante again, reaching around behind her and fiddling with the clasp on her bra. I pull away from Joanna, not wanting to miss this. With a snap, her bra comes free, and holding it in place, she wiggles out of the shoulder straps. She slides her hands under the cups, letting the bra fall away, but hiding eveything behind her crossed arms. She lifts her knockers up slowly, and then lets them drop. They're fucking spectacular too, giving a little jiggle as they fall into place. I'll stick to my estimate of D cups, they're big without being outrageous, and have a teardrop shape, sloping gently down to soft well rounded orbs. Right at eye level are her large, pink areolae - barely a shade darker than her creamy skin, but darkening up as they pucker slightly in toward her erect nipples.

I grab one in each hand, pulling them toward my mouth and drawing them back with a good hard suck. Meghan murmurs her approval, so I keep going, fondling one, while licking, sucking and nuzzling the other. She's grinding harder on my leg now, and I'd reckon that even without the wager she's at the point of doing whatever I ask of her. Joanna, meanwhile, is looking a bit miffed, so I give Meghan's boobs one last kiss and a squeeze, and turn my attention elsewhere.

Craning my neck upward, I pull Jo in for a snog. While we kiss long and deep, I creep my hand 'round behind her and go for the one handed unclasp. It takes me a couple of tries but soon she's shrugging out of her straps and pressing her naked chest against me. I pull back to get a look, and they're the most cracking pair I've ever set eyes on. They're about a B cup, but they're amazingly perky, and perfectly shaped. Like Meghan, Joanna has pale, pink areolae and nipples, which she's now thrusting toward my face. I almost blow my stack just at the sight, but I'm not ready to bow out of "anything goes" just yet, so I soldier on.

Joanna gets the full treatment - I wrap my mouth around her left nipple, and draw back hard, until she gasps. I ease off and come down across the top of her nipple with the flat of my tongue, dragging it very slowly, but with pressure. Slowly I draw circles like that for a while before switching sides. Joanna has a hold of my hair and is pulling me against her. My hands meanwhile have found their way around behind her, and I'm squeezing and massaging those lush, round cheeks, slipping my fingers beneath her tiny briefs as I run my hands in circles. By this stage I'm right on the edge, so I very reluctantly put a stop to proceedings so I can cool down a bit.

"Ladies," I mutter, "Let me put a pause on this here, for now. I'm an unselfish man, and I'd be remiss if I didn't share some of your lovely affections with the lads." Both girls look mightily unimpressed with that, and it's hard to blame them. We had a very good thing going, and here I was calling it short. The boys on the other hand were tickled pink, and sitting on the edge of their seats to see what was coming their way.

"Get on over there," I order. "Free them from the confines of their trousers, and show off your handiwork." Meghan begins to stand, but Jo is just looking at me with raised eyebrows, so I grab the back of her neck and pull her down so I'm talking right in her ear.

"Do this," I whisper between gritted teeth, "and I promise I'll fuck you silly for the rest of the night." I half expected her to just roll her eyes at me, but instead she bites her lower lip and looks down at my straining bulge. She grabs me through my trousers, almost setting me off for a third time, and coos her approval before jumping off my lap.

"Choose wisely, ladies," I say, flashing a grin at the lads. "And I tell you what - whoever brings off their lucky chap fastest gets a free wish."

Meghan makes a bee-line for George, and Joanna doesn't argue as she struts over to Andrew with an exaggerated sway to her hips. I stick around long enough to see the two ladies down on their knees, underwear stretching over both of their magnificent rumps as they went about undoing the lads' trousers - before quietly excusing myself. From experience, if I get that close and then lose it, then it's a Sisyphean task to bring myself off. I hope the ladies were up for the challenge.

My challenge, meanwhile, was to find a way to lose it. I gave serious consideration to finding an ice bucket and fucking it, as I wandered into the kitchen. And like divine fucking intervention, I almost trip over my saviour. Scowling and muttering his way around the house is that glorious fucking muppet, Stuart. I fucking well felt the muscles in my face nearly cramp up as I smiled so fucking hard at the sight of him. He started to wind up, giving me whatever cheek he'd been bottling up for the last half hour, but eventually the twat felt it was all a bit disconcerting giving me lip while I just grinned at him, my pants blown up like the big top at the Royal Circus. He fucked off back to where-ever, and so did my state of high arousal. By the time I let myself back into the sitting room, my stonker had fallen away like Alan Rickman in Die Hard.

It wasn't going to take long for it to come back though. Both of the girls were working hard. Joanna was bobbing up and down on Drew's shaft while he groaned his ecstasy for all to hear, and Meghan had George on his feet while she pulled him off toward her creamy melons, occasionally stopping to pump him in and out of her mouth. I decide to let them have their fun, and duck over to the bar to pour the girls a drink and a water for afterwards.

Kicking my legs up, I set about spectating. Meghan looks to be the more enthusiastic of the two, going at Georgie's long, dark pole with gusto - while he gives her plenty of talk and encouragement through gritted teeth. He's got a hold of her auburn hair, but she's definitely in control. Drew on the other hand looks almost shocked - moaning occasionally as Jo works him up and down methodically. Then without warning, I see her lift up his bollocks and plunge her middle finger two knuckles deep into his balloon knot. It's all over for Drew - Joanna pulls her mouth away and grips him like a vice with her spare hand as he unloads like the Stanway house Fountain all over his lap. Jo gives him a few more gentle tugs as he winds down, and looks very pleased with herself.

Meghan knows she's out of the race, but doesn't let that deter her. If anything, she goes a bit harder, grabbing George by the arse and pulling him steadily deeper into her mouth. It's obviously working for the lad as he's beginning to lose his composure - thrusting back at her for a few seconds before he withdraws and takes aim at her jubblies. Meghan pushes them up and together as Georgie brings himself off, lobbing thick, pearly jets all over her chest. There seems to be no end of it - he's standing and delivering blast after blast of batter on her zeps. By the end, he's half-groaning, half-laughing and collapses back onto the lounge. Meghan seems pretty chuffed with herself and almost reluctant to clean up as she grabs her discarded skirt to wipe the cream away.

"Are you going to claim your wish?" I called over to Joanna who'd perched her spectacular behind on the ottoman and was sipping at the water I'd given her.

"Not just yet," she responds, with a warm grin that has a hint of mischief about it. "Must be your turn, yeah?"

"Soon," I say. I have something else in mind for right now, and I tell her the same. "Meghan? Care to lie your pretty self down over here?" She sways over, and I guide her into position - lying down on this huge, ridiculous ottoman that looks like an upholstered coffee table. her legs dangle off the end, but she looks comfortable, and curious. I turn to Joanna who had stood up from the ottoman to make way for Meghan. She could see where this was headed, and looked a bit put out.

"Anything goes, remember?" I gently reminded her. She rolls her eyes at me, but complies, climbing over Meghan on her hands and knees, taking a minute to work out where her legs and arms ought to be.

Meghan is smiling dreamily as she begins exploring Joanna's body. She's running her hands up and down Joanna's thighs and arse, getting a sense of her curves. Joanna has to support herself with her arms so instead, she's tentatively kissing Meghan's inner thighs.

"Let me help you out there," I offer to Joanna, moving around to where Meghan's legs dangle elegantly over the side. I hook my fingers into the waistband of her black cottons, and start sliding them down while she lifts her hips up to make my job easier. I pause to move in a bit closer. Now I've got my head alongside Jo's, my left temple against hers, as I gently tug Meghan's undies down, revealing a neatly trimmed, but otherwise au naturale, auburn bush. I keep pulling, revealing her soft outer lips, and just a hint of her dewy pink folds peeking their way out. I breathe in the heady aroma of her arousal, Joanna wrinkles her nose a bit. Philistine.

I move away a bit to slip Meghan's cottons off her feet, and she relaxes, letting her legs fall slightly open - giving me a much better view, and Jo easier access. Joanna was hesitant, but soldiering on, now showering Meghan's mound with delicate little kisses. The attention seems to kick Meghan into gear, and I move around the other side to watch what she's up to.

Meghan has got her left hand groping Joanna's cheeks, and with her right she's dragging up and down Jo's briefs, tracing her cleft and lingering near the base to gently grind her clit. I have to get right in close and savour this moment. The tentative touching doesn't last long, as the girls begin to work one another up. Meghan gasps, and I look down to see Joanna's tongue darting back and forth across Meghan's clit. In response, Meghan slips a couple of fingers under Joanna's underwear, intensifying her finger strokes. here I was thinking I'd spectate for a bit, but seeing this has got me all riled up and I've got to get into it.

I get on my knees, behind Joanna and give Meghan a wink. I'm well past subtlety, so Jo's string bikini briefs go down around her thighs, giving me full access to her pink rosebud, and below, framed by a dusting of peach-coloured trim, her slightly parted lips. I feet overwhelmed at the possibilities and can barely decide what I want to get my hands on first. Meghan has started curling her fingers into Joanna's opening, so I give her spectacular heart-shaped rear some attention, and it's just heavenly.

I run my hands all over her soft cheeks, just taking it all in. There's a beautifully feminine curve and softness, but with her on fours I can also feel tautness and tone underneath. I stroke, grab and squeeze with both hands, loving every fucking second. To keep myself from losing my mind, I settle into a bit of a rhythm, circling each buttock with a flat palm, and then kneading a bit as I get in closer to her legs. Each squeeze parts her lips a little around Meghan's probing fingers and I can see just how wet she is.

So I start moving with a bit of purpose about me, I stop my big circling sweeps, and focus on my kneading, all the while edging inward and upward, with my thumbs creeping toward her back passage. She can feel it too, as she starts rocking her hips in time with my movements. Gently, I brush the flat of my thumb across her puckering button, and she lifts her head away from Meghan to give a deep moan. I slide my other thumb across with a little more pressure, and she buries her face between Meghan's thighs once more. She's still moaning loudly, muted by Meghan's soft folds, and apparently striking a chord with Meghan who has moved her fingers out of the way so she can thrust her tongue into Jo and grind her clit with her thumb.

Both women are building to something big, so I give Joanna a few more gentle sweeps and when she's about to peak, I push the tip of my thumb into her arsehole, sending her over the edge. She starts groaning huskily, mouth still pushed hard into Meghan's nethers, arse pushing hard up against my hand, and Meghan working her tongue furiously on her clit. I push my thumb a little deeper with every moan, and her frenzied oral attention pushes Meghan over too - the younger woman shuddering and digging her fingertips hard into Joanna's thighs. Meghan's head drops back down to the ottoman as she gives voice to her pleasure.

I keep up some light stimulation with my left hand as both girls breathe through their orgasms, and unbutton my pants with my right, readying to bury myself to the hilt in Joanna's waiting flange. however, no sooner have I whipped it out, and Meghan lays her hands on me, giving me a few tugs. She scoots up on the ottoman, so her head is hanging upside down over the edge, and then guides my cock straight into her waiting mouth. At this angle, she can't move her head, so I start a slow, shallow thrust into her, feeling just a hint of teeth tickling the underside of my shaft, and the swirl of her tongue each time I withdraw to just inside her lips. She mumbles something I've got no hope of understanding, so I pull out all the way.

"Don't stop," she breathes once her mouth is unobstructed. "Go deeper." To emphasise the point, she reaches her hands 'round behind me, grabbing my buttocks and pulling me into her, deepening my thrusts. I feel myself bottom out pretty quickly, but keep going, her throat clamping tightly around my bell-end - and fuck me, I have never felt the likes of this. Meghan's swallowing me like a sword - the deeper I push, the tighter the squeeze. Every three or four strokes, Meghan is pulling me out to breathe, and it's like this constant teasing - she gets me into a rhythm, and then stops, and it's driving me mental.

So I figure I should vent some of that unrelenting lust on Joanna, who has her head in her arms, lying forward on Meghan's legs, but with her back arched and her gorgeous rump thrust suggestively up toward me. Doing my best to make the angles work, I dip my head forward and thrust my tongue into Jo's slot, searching for her clit. I can't quite get there without breaking myself off in Meghan's mouth, so I try something different. I abruptly lick upward, between Joanna's cheeks and directly to the trademans' entrance.

She springs to life as I begin thrusting the tip of my tongue into her, trying to keep everything in rhythm and imagining that each time I pound my cock into Meghan's tight throat, I'm actually burying it in Jo's backdoor. She's right into it too, pushing back hard on me to a point where all I'm really doing is keep my tongue as rigid as possible while she uses me like a sex toy.

It's work though - I feel my tongue cramping, and so I swap it for my thumb. Feeling the difference, Joanna gives a long, slow push, gradually taking my thumb until it's buried to the hilt. I start to give it a gentle swirl, nice and slow - while I enjoy the reaction. Joanna is growling as much as moaning, calling out from deep in her throat. Very primal, and it's 'wakening some animal urges in me.

Meghan is flagging a bit, short on breath and likely had enough of my bollocks bouncing on her eyes. I withdraw all the way, and she immediately gulps down some big breaths. Still working my thumb around inside Joanna, I lean down to give Meghan a quick kiss and she smiles up at me.

"Was that on your list for anything goes?" she asks with a laugh in her voice. To be honest, I hadn't given nearly enough thought to my 'anything goes' wishlist. The one item on my agenda was some arse-play with Jo, and anything else was gravy.

"I wouldn't even know what to call it," I respond, fibbing a little. "I tell you what though, it'll be on the highlights reel for a very long time." She seems pretty chuffed that she's blown my mind a bit, and blows me a kiss before wiggling out from under Jo. This, of course, gives me better access, so it's time to give Joanna some proper attention.

Keeping my thumb buried deep, I reposition myself - standing just behind Joanna now and lining up the tip of my todger with her slick opening. I furrow my head along her slit to position myself just at her yielding entrance. She cranes her neck around and makes eye contact with me - mouthing the words fuck me now - and I don't need a second invitation. I resist the urge to plunge straight in and instead push forward very tenderly, savouring the sensation of my bell-end plowing past her glistening folds and into her tunnel, loving every little bit of friction.