Untold Stories of Natalya 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For her," he turned his end and then looked back at the road, "or for you to share with her?" Max stayed calm, but he knew Natalya was aware that his cock was already pulsing in his dress trousers.

With a soft snicker Natalya rubbed her pussy and hoped Max could hear the soft squishing noises of her sex. "I want to see how it looks. I want to see how it's done." Her fingers moved faster while her smoldering cunt was ignited with wet desires. "I want to see her on her hands and knees... his dark brown and black fur sticking to her pretty pale skin... and hear her moan and sigh while she learns to love her constant companion." Natalya had to stop because otherwise her labia would be too raw to fuck when they got home. She made a show of licking her fingers and then covering up her thighs. "You always say it's smarter to try things out with others so you can figure out the details."

"Will she get to watch you when the time comes?" his voice was dangerously even, and Natalya knew she'd offended Max.

She shrugged it off. He was just being irritated because he liked the girl and Max could be stupidly sentimental at times. "When my time comes, you'll get to see my cunt and ass be well mated. All for you to enjoy. But what you want is me to be punished for encouraging your pretty friend to fist herself and play with toys." She laughed. "Ok. When we get home you can show me how much you want to split my ass open."

"Open enough to be knotted?"

"Of course."

---

The words Natalya had whispered made everything so clear. The bride was a bit buzzed from whiskey and enjoying the taste of the cigar in her mouth. Her husband and his brothers were goofing around while her parents were trying to give away the leftovers to guests as they made their way out of the club house. She hadn't noticed her ass burning for a while - and she purred with contentment knowing how easy it would be to wear Max's plug for him.

"You'll always be his to fist. And if I call then you will be there. No questions asked. Or so help me, I'll break my rules and spend every afternoon with you. Now enjoy every moment of it. You picked a man with wonderfully big hands. If only his cock wasn't so small."

The bride just wondered what spending her afternoons with Natalya might be like. It was too bad the petite brunette with her classic white stripe running through her hair lived far away. Maybe after her honeymoon she could ask Max about visiting...

12