Untouchable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dad was in the military when the great war was going on?" Emerald looked down at the ground.

"Well sort of. Well its about time for me to go. Ill see you later." She got up and started walking down the path toward Zion. She stopped and turned around. "Zidane?" Zidane turned toward her voice. "You are probably the best friend I have ever had."

"We barely know each other tho."

"Yea but I have never had many friends. You are probably the only one I felt close to." Zidane thought for a moment.

"Well, I feel the same way you do. I don't have many friends either."

"Well promise me something."

"What," Zidane asked.

"Promise me that whatever happens we will always be friends."

Zidane smiled at the thought, a real friend. "Sure, I promise."

"I promise to, bye." Zidane waved at she walked out of sight. Wow, I finally have a friend. I can't wait to tell mom, Zidane thought as he ran home.

***

"So I went home and told her. But when I told her the name of my friend, you should of seen the look of shock that passed over her. She started asking all of these questions about her. What does she look like, how does she talk. She knew who it was, but she didn't tell me. I kept going to the tree, trying to meet her. We talked and messed around. I even gave a lesson on using magic." Zidane sighed and went back to his bed. "She was my best friend."

"Was? Why, aren't you still friends?" Zidane shook her head.

"One day her father, the king, found out about where his little girl was going. He got his guards to follow her everywhere and told them to not let her leave the city. I kept going to the tree, hoping she would be there, but she never came. Then I told my mom about her disappearance. She told me the truth about her. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. But later I got a letter from Emerald. She had got one of her servants to sneak it out. She told me the truth about who she really was." Zidane laid back on his bed. "After telling me about it, in the envelope she wrote me another letter. It said:

"Zidane, I'm sorry I made you worry. My father found out and wouldn't let me leave. Thank you for being my friend. Hope we meat again some day."

"After that, I became absorbed into myself. I didn't want to talk to my mom, I didn't eat, I even stopped training. She was my only friend, the only one I would ever have. Luckily for me, my mom started making me train hard. She can be persistent. I started training so hard that I forgot about her."

"Wow Zidane, you actually forgot about her."

Zidane nodded. "I didn't even remember it until you asked."

"I'm sorry." Zidane shook his head.

"No that's ok. I'm glad I remembered her. I don't know if you would of called her my girlfriend, but she was a really good friend. Anyway, what about you, have you had many good friends."

"No, I guess not. My training always got in the way. I have never had a really good friend except for my dad."

"Well just think, now you have a brother and a friend." Zidane smiled really big to prove his point. Naomi couldn't help laughing saying he looked like a evil clown. They talked into the night about past experiences and what they had to do in the future. They knew they had a long road in front of them.

***

Over the next 2 months, their father taught them all they would need to know about how to live away from home. How to cook, what monsters would be to dangerous to fight, how to address people. They also trained together. Zidane taught Naomi more sword skills since he had improved much faster than she had, and Naomi taught Zidane some spells so he could use magic with her.

One night, their father told them they had a visitor. When Zidane came out of his room he was surprised to find his mother sitting in a chair. Without hesitation he ran and hugged her. "Mom I missed you so much." Zidane had grew a lot and was taller than his mother now.

"I missed you too Zidane, you've grown a lot." She looked toward Naomi. "And this must be my daughter." She opened up her arms. "Do I get a hug from my daughter." Naomi's eyes got watery as she ran to her mother and hugged her.

"Well this is quite a reunion. Mom why did you come here?"

"Well, I came to tell your father its time for you to leave and go out into the world. You should have been training so you will be fine." She looked down at her daughter. "I'm sorry to rush you but you have to go tonight."

Zidane's mouth dropped. "Tonight!!!. That's way to early. Plus you just got here. I wanted to talk to you about stuff."

"I'm sorry Zidane, but you have to go right now. Don't worry your sister will keep you company." It was true. Zidane would be fine just having his sister, but he had to talk to her about how he kept feeling when she was around.

"Fine ill get packed." Zidane walked to his room and Naomi did the same. After a moment, Naomi called her father into her room. Zidane asked his mom to come in his room a moment later.

"Dad, I have to ask you something." Naomi fumbled around nervously.

"Go ahead." He sat on her bed.

"I've been having some strange feelings and I want to know what they mean."

"Do you feel sick or something?"

"Not really. See I have been getting a feeling like my stomach is in knots. And...I sometimes feel...something between my legs."

"Oh that's nothing, that just shows your turning into a woman. All women go through that at least once. Maybe I should get your mother." Naomi grabbed him before he could get up.

"No, don't do that. I feel like I can trust you more. The main thing I wanted to tell you is..."

"What is it? Spit it out" Naomi hesitated for a moment and continued.

"The thing is, I only get these feelings at certain times." Her dad did not see where she was going with this.

"When is that?"

"I only get the feeling when I'm around Zidane, is that wrong. I've never been attracted to someone like him before. But its wrong to feel this way toward my brother even I know that."

Naomi's father listened carefully to all of this. When she looked at him he just smiled. "Don't worry Naomi. The thing is since you haven't had much contact with boys who are as nice as Zidane, your not used to it. Don't worry, once you start your journey, you'll meet lots of boys and you will not feel this way toward your brother. Now get packed." He left and closed the door. He got about half way to Zidane's room when he met his wife coming to Naomi's room.

"Your not going to believe what just came out of our sons mouth."

"Well if its anywhere close to what Naomi said, I guess I did. I cant believe it. They have been apart since birth, been here for a few months, and now they are falling in love with each other. Seems familiar doesn't it." They smiled at each other.

"I suppose we could push the envelope a little couldn't we."

"Are you sure you want them to be together like that?" She nodded.

"Who are we to break up love? Now, you know what to do." Both of them went into the opposite room and said," You dad/mom told me about what you said. Its not wrong, true love matters even if its family. She/he said they loved you too. Lets keep this between us. Love you."

They met in the middle of the house with smiles on their faces.

***

Just as planed, Naomi and Zidane left in a few minutes. Each one thinking about what there parents had told them. They were just bursting to tell the other how they felt. But they just kept walking. And walking. And walking.

It got dark quickly, so they set up camp. Naomi set up the tent while Zidane went looking for fire wood. Dinner was cooked and eaten in silence. Naomi got up and went to the tent first while Zidane sat beside the fire thinking.

They both had never experienced true love before. It was killing them, not being able to express it. Even though they knew that the other loved them to, they didn't know how to act.

Zidane got into the tent, found a spot near the opening, and fell asleep.

***

Naomi couldn't move. She was frozen. She could move her eyes, that was it. But all she saw was darkness. Then appeared Zidane, barely five feet in front of her. He was smiling, just standing there. Then before him appeared a shadow. His blade that appeared longer and thinner than the Ultima weapon, stabbed right threw her brothers heart.

Blood shot across her face. She wanted to scream but found she couldn't.

He dropped to the floor, lying in his own blood.

***

Suddenly everything became black as her brother waked her. She was crying out loud and found that she couldn't stop. Zidane held her tight to him, trying to calm her. But the first thing he noticed was that her breast were pressed agianced his chest.

His pole started tingling and started to harden. Naomi who started to feel his dick stiffen slowly started to become aroused. She started to feel wetness dampening her lips. After a moment she stopped crying. He held on to her tight even then. They both were aroused and couldn't hold back. Zidane lifted her head and gently pressed his lips to hers. It was the kiss of true love, nothing sexual.

But slowly it started to speed up. Zidane started caressing her hair while Naomi felt down his body. Then she came upon something hard. She gently rubbed it as she broke the kiss. "What's that?" Zidane was in so much pleasure he couldn't answer.

Thinking she was causing him pain she stopped. "No, keep doing it." So she started again while he kissed her harder. Zidane started rubbing down her body. He grabbed one of her breast under her shirt and started twisting the nipple. This was driving Naomi wild, she was getting wetter and wetter. Zidane lifted her shirt off and started sucking the nipple. He didn't know if this was what he was supposed to do or not but the expression on Naomi's face said she was enjoying it.

He slowly worked his way down until he was at her pants. He pulled them off and gazed at what was before him. She had silver hair running along it. There wasn't much at all, she might have well been shaved. Zidane didn't care, it was beautiful. He kissed her belly button and started moving down until he reached her cunt. Her excitement had made her wet. Zidane felt as if he knew what he had to do next. It was as though it was all coming to him. He reached down and slowly spread her lips. He leaned down and slowly licked up and down her slit. Naomi was in pure pleasure. Zidane then started putting his tongue in and out going faster and faster. Naomi was about to come and Zidane knew it.

He slowly started rubbing her clit with his thumb. She went over the edge and started screaming. Zidane held her tight thru the whole thing. She got control of herself and finally had enough breath to speak. "God that felt good, where did you learn that."


"I don't know, I just knew what to do when it was needed." He took the rest of his cloths off. Zidane crawled on top of Naomi and started kissing again. Just like Zidane had earlier, she knew exactly what to do. She grabbed his cock and aimed it for snatch. He pushed forward and reached her. She grabbed his ass with her other hand and pushed him forward. He was way to big for her, but somehow he managed to get the head in. He pushed forward and noticed she was in pain. "Are you ok."

"It hurts. Just push it in. Hard, all of it."

"I don't know, that could hurt you worse."

"Just do it," Zidane pulled out and plunged in as hard as he could. Naomi cried out in pain. He had put all 9 inches in her, going right through her hymen. Zidane held her tight until she stopped crying.

"Are you ok."

"Yea, start again but go slow." Zidane pulled out and pushed in slowly. Naomi's pain was replaced with pleasure as he stroked in and out of her. Zidane bent down and started biting her nipple. Naomi had another orgasm, scraping her nails into Zidane's back. Zidane was getting close. He started pumping in and out faster and faster, filling Naomi to the brink. Then Naomi climaxed again. Her muscles started contracting causing Zidane to lose control. He pushed in one final time and all 14 years of built up come flooded out. More and more hit the back of her pussy causing him to pass out.

***

Zidane was the first to awake, realizing he was still inside her. He pulled out and started to get dressed. "Good morning Zidane."

Zidane laid down next to her. They kissed and got up to pick up camp. Before going out of the tint, Zidane kissed her deep.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

"Well guess we better go, we have a long way to go to get to Zion."

To Be Continued...