Untouchable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, if you can't think of anything, then why don't you come over to my room once you're done with the bread and I'll give you a massage?" He suggested.

"No. No, no, no. You are my boss's son; I don't get massages from my boss's son." She said. The image of him rubbing her back permanently stained in her mind.

"Then think of something you want." He said, before she could answer he added, "You can't think of anything? Then, after you finish making the bread, you will come to my room. End of discussion." He stood up and left with his bowl of fruit in hand.

She frowned. Maybe she should finish with the bread and leave. It would be safer for everyone that way. What would happen if Ms. Halliday found out about her feelings? Would Kim be fired, maybe lectured, insulted for even believing for a second she had a chance? Whatever the consequence, part of her didn't care.

The oven timer beeped, reminding her of the interruption in her dream. Would they have had sex? On the other hand, would he have left her? She didn't know. It was always like that. She always woke up before the fun happened.

Kimberly took the bread out of the oven, setting it aside to cool.

Maybe she lost her chance to go out with him. He had asked and she rejected him. He probably moved on already. Maybe he hadn't ever like her. No matter what, she could risk losing her job.

She taste tested the bread. It was just the same as the others. She brought it up stairs for Ms. Halliday, walking past Henry's room was easier that time. At least knowing that he wasn't screwing her. Just giving her a massage.

"Margaret." She called.

"Yes, dear. I'm still where you left me." Ms. Halliday answered, she sounded worryingly weak. Like just talking took too much effort.

"I've got your bread."

Ms. Halliday sat up in bread, clapping excitedly. "Gimme, gimme, gimme!" She chanted. She snatched it up and began devouring it. "Mmm.. So good."

Kimberly sat on the edge of the bed, silently drawing random designs into the velvety blanket.

"What is it, dear?" Ms. Halliday asked, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing." Kimberly mumbled.

"When a girl walks into a room bright and smiley, leaves, and comes back frowning, something happened. Tell me." Ms. Halliday insisted.

Kim did not want to tell Ms. Halliday. See, you're less likely to lose your job if your boss doesn't know you drool over her drop-dead gorgeous son. "Nothing, nothing's the matter. I think I may just be catching what you have." Kim lied, faking a cough. She tried giving Ms. Halliday her best puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not buying it for a second, Kim. We've been working together for five years and friends for longer. You'd think I'd know my friend well enough to know when she's lying. Do I look like a dumb ass?" Ms. Halliday gave her pointed look, challenging her to say otherwise.

Kim couldn't very well tell her that she had a small, maybe huge, crush on Henry. That'd be like asking to be fired. "Well, you see, Margaret, I kind of have this friend who kinda likes this guy who used to like her until she turned him down. He may or may not still like her, but that's not the problem. The problem is that he is the ONLY person she can't have, but he's so damn tempting. What she would give for one night of passion...anything. The only exception is her job." Kim frowned. Why did Henry have to be her boss's son? Why couldn't he be the local butcher's son? He'd still be undeniably sexy. Was it because he was untouchable that she found him so attractive in the first place? Or the fact that he made millions a year and donated lots of money to local charity drives? God, what a kind-hearted man.

He never flaunted the fact that he donated like most people. He never told anyone, really. Kim just happened to be working at a charity for young children with Down syndrome when she saw his name on the announcement sheet.

Kim volunteered to help raise money for the children with Down syndrome. When you donated, your name was written on a piece of paper and during their thank you speech, they included your name, but Kim saw Henry Halliday's name on the sheet Written next to his name was anonymous donor.

Next to his name! He didn't want everyone to know, didn't want to be known as the angelic rich boy. Well, too bad. Kim knew of his kind acts. She wasn't to tell anyone though. Not that she had anyone to tell.

Ms. Halliday nodded understandingly. "Why can't your friend date him?" She asked, devouring another piece of bread.

Kim blinked, confused. "My friend? Oh, right. My friend can't date him because..." Would saying that he's the bosses son clue Margaret in on who Kim was talking about? "Because he's a hobo." She lied. "Her parent don't let her date guys without houses."

Margaret look at Kim incredulously. "A hobo?"

"Yes." Kim said.

Margaret laid down, setting the bread next to her on the bedside table. She snuggled into the blanket, still looking at Kim peculiarly. "Hobo." She finally snorted.

Kim stood up. "I think you should rest." She advised.

"I do feel abnormally weak, but then again, I am old." Ms. Halliday grumbled. She hated aging, constantly complained about her forming wrinkles.

"I'm leaving you now, but I will be back. Don't hesitate to call for me. I'll be staying all day to check in on your health." With that, Kim left the room. Tucking Ms. Halliday into bed, turning out the lights, and softly closing the door.

"I wondered when you'd come out."

Kim jumped in surprise. "What the hell?" She whisper yelled.

Henry stood, propped up again the wall. He looked devastatingly handsome in him tight V-neck. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, probably did that to keep the massaging oils off his shirt.

Kim could see the outline of something showing on his chest through the white shirt. It was black and written in cursive. Did Henry get a tattoo? Did she forget to mention how mouth-wateringly delicious his tan skin looked against the white of his shirt?

Henry smiled, revealing a set of perfect straight white teeth. He looked so fabulous. "Were you planning on opting out on your promised massage?" He asked, a daring look in his eye. His 'better not even think about objecting' look was exactly like his mother's, spot on really.

Kim crossed her arms, glaring at Henry. "Yes, yes I was."

"Well, don't bother. I promised. You always thought I was bad at everything; I want to show you that I am at least good at this. Please." He begged, giving Kim puppy dog eyes that were one hundred percent better than hers were.

How could you deny a face like Henrys? Kim huffed, quickly caving from his persuasion. "Fine I'll get a massage." It was probably out of line to get a massage from your boss's son, but Henry was just so persuasive and the super excited look on her face was like a child waiting for their Christmas gift. She couldn't be that person to deny a person happiness and if it made Henry happy to give her a massage, then so be it.

12