Untouchable Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry's P.O.V of chapter 1.
4.4k words
4.56
7.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there?" He asked, moving his hands along her smooth skin, pushing more forcefully in some places than others. She sighed every time he did the technique she liked.

"Uh huh, yeah, Oh, yeah. That feels so good. Right there, Mm..." Stephanie let out a throaty moan. "That's why I always come to you, Henry. You're so good at it."

Henry nodded. Stephanie had come about an hour ago for her weekly massage. Henry wasn't a trained masseuse. In fact, he barely knew what he was doing. All he did was find tense muscles and rub the tension out.

About a year ago, they had been watching a movie together in his living room, when Steph starting complaining again about aching muscles. He could barely hear the movie over her incessant whining. So, he made her promise to shut up if he tried to rub her shoulders. For the rest of the movie he tended to her aching muscles.

By the end of the movie, Steph's muscles were feeling a little bit better, although not perfect. So, she began coming over for weekly massages. They were friends, so, at first, he didn't have her pay, but then she began calling at odd times. At midnight, he would get a call about her pains and aches and she'd come over and get her body massaged. That's when she began paying. Not because he had to massage her, but because she was taking away his time to sleep.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Henry let it ring for a while, he didn't really care who was on the other side. However, the doorbell kept ringing and ringing and ringing.

Henry turned to Steph. "Give me a moment. Whoever it is needs to learn a thing or two about respect." He stormed down stairs, ready to wrangle somebody.

He yanked open the door, preparing to lecture whomever it was on the other side about ringing his doorbell non-stop early in the morning, until he saw who it was.

Kimberly Jones, the object of his desire since he laid eyes on her, also known as his mate, but she didn't know that.

It was early in the morning and there she was - looking like sin in heels. Her short skirt was tight, revealing her long shapely legs and showing off her curves, double score. He tried to keep his gaze off her ever so present cleavage, but it was staring right at him. Taunting him with what he could never have, with what he could only hope to obtain. Her silky brown hair was pinned up to the top of her head, a pink ribbon tied around it in a neat bow. On her face, she wore the same blank determined look. Henry was exceptionally good at reading people's faces, but with Kim, he rarely knew what she was thinking. Only when she was deep in thought, not guarding her expressions, could he read the strong emotion swirling in her emerald eyes.

"It's seven thirty." She snapped, pointing to her wristwatch. She was always straight to the point, moving quickly unconcerned about stopping to smell the roses. Henry always believed it was because she feared a rose she stopped to smell'd prick her.

He let her in, noticing how she went out of her way to keep from touching him. His wolf was furiously that his mate would dislike them. He grimaced. "I'm sorry to say, but my mother has come down with something. She won't be coming to work." He watched her face fall. She obviously enjoyed her job. If he had told any of the other people who worked for his mother that their boss was sick, they would have been celebrating, but not Kim.

She looked sad after he told her that. "I'm sorry; does that mean I will not be working today?" He could hear the utter disappointment in her voice.

Why did she look so upset over a single day off work? If she didn't want to leave and he certainly didn't want her to leave, then why should she leave? He quickly made up an excuse for her to stay. "My mother asked for you to tend to her while in her sickness. I tried getting a house nurse, but she would have none of that. I told her she should have someone more experienced tending to her. You aren't afraid to be around a sick person, are you?" He asked concerned. He didn't want her to feel obligated to stay if she felt uncomfortable or nauseous to be around a sick person.

She nodded, giving me a slightly annoyed look. Had he said anything to offend her? He turned away, leading her up the long curved set of stairs. He didn't have to ask her to follow him or even look back to see if she was there. He could smell her. Oh God, did he smell her. She smelled so appetizing, like peaches and cream. He recognized that scent from miles away. That scent haunted him at night. His head was overflowing with many questions. Why did she always smell like peaches? Was it natural? Did she also taste like peaches, just as sweet and incredibly tasty? Boy, did he want to taste her.

Most mates, when they found each other, instantly are hit by a tidal wave of sexual need. It's Mother Nature's way of populating their pack at a quick pace. They desire each other so intensely that some mates have walked out of the room in the middle of the pack meeting. Henry felt that sexual urge right when Kim walked through the door. Not only was she the most stunning girl he had ever laid eyes on, but she smelled better than a Thanksgiving dinner to a half-starved wolf. He craved her approval far more than his next meal. Which, before he met her, meant a lot. You see, wolves have needs in a specific order: Food, water, space to run, and companionship. It went in that specific order, until you met your mate. She instantly becomes your first priority above all other things. Air meant nothing to a mated wolf. Henry wouldn't care if someone suffocated him, as long as he was with Kim.

She was soft in all the right places, places he wanted to hold and caress. She had fair skin like snow white, which he eagerly wanted to lick and taste its sweetness. Her hair was waist long and chocolaty brown. When the sun hit it just right, it gave off a reddish hue, sending him into a lustful frenzy. He felt like a lovesick pup pining after his mate, and pining was exactly what he was doing. He was getting nowhere with her. Did she have the same empty feeling when she left him as he felt when she left him? He felt bereft and depraved. Like someone had come in, taken his favorite pet from him, and left him alone in an empty room.

"Henry, baby?" He heard Stephanie call from his room. Both he and Kim turned to the sound of her voice suddenly filling in the uncomfortable silence. He didn't like the silence, but it was tolerable when he was in the presence of his mate. The last thing he wanted was for Kim to meet Steph. Steph could be very intimidating and protective over what was hers and in this case, she would believe it was he.

Henry saw her standing his doorway, wearing nothing but his bed sheet and a smile. He used to think Steph was extremely sexy but compared to Kim: Steph was okay. No female held a candle light to Kim's beauty; she was the sun while they were all flowers. They were lovely, but she was divine.

Steph was a single she wolf in a pack of viscous territorial males. Men staked a claim on her daily, but she didn't care. She was beyond narcissistic. Her mental image of herself was vain. "When are you gonna come back to the room? I'm getting cold." She whined. Her whining was the least attractive thing about her, in Henry's opinion, and she did it quite frequently.

. Steph's sky blue eyes landed on Kim and she scowled, he could see her wolf ready to attack what it suspected was taking away what was hers. He knew that if he didn't intervene soon that Steph would attack his mate and that would not end well. So he let out a low warning growl. If Steph attacked, she would die. When someone threatened the life of a wolf's mate, that wolf would die. No doubt about it.

Steph heard his growl and forced and brief smile.

"I'm coming back after I show this girl to my mother's room." He loathed called her just a girl. He longed to call her his mate aloud, but the verbal claim would scare her away. He certainly didn't want to scare her away. He wanted her to stay. He wanted to curl up in a ball at her feet. The thought used to disgust him. Why would he, the next alpha to the New York pack, want to curl up in a ball at anyone's feet? Now, he was okay with thought. He'd be even more okay if she'd allow him to do it.

"I'll be waiting," Steph purred, running a finger over her breast. Henry quickly turned away. He only gave her massages, no more than that. She only undressed for the massage. He did not want to see Steph so scantily dressed, the only person he wanted to see that way was his mate. He especially did not want to see Steph that way with his mate present. She would assume something was going on between them.

"Okay." He answered, releasing another low growl. His growl promised later punishment for her behavior. Of course, she didn't know Kim was his mate. She just assume she was another girl he brought home. Henry hadn't told anyone in his pack that he had met his mate; he didn't want them to threaten her human life until he turned her. If they attacked while she was human, she'd surely get hurt badly.

Henry started walking again in the direction of his mother's room. Kim's scent started vanishing and his head began clearing. Had she stayed there? Henry was about to turn around when her delicious peach scent assaulted his nostrils again, showing that she had caught up.

"This is her room. You know what to do, right?" He asked, hopeful that she'd say no and give him a reason to stay and provide her assistance.

She nodded, giving him the same annoyed expression, making him wonder again, what he had done. If only she would tell him and he wouldn't do it anymore.

He turned away, walking back to his room. He was going to chastise Steph. Now that he finally met his mate, he could no longer massage Steph. Already Henry felt his wolf howling in anger because he was voluntarily walking away from his mate. The poor dog was under Kim's command. Every desire she had, he would fulfill. Once she became his, she would want for nothing.

Henry tore open his bedroom door, finding Steph sprawled naked on his bed. She probably thought to seduce him as she had once done, but now was not like then. Now, he wanted no one but his mate. He didn't think he was even capable of desiring any others. It seemed impossible.

"I was wondering when you'd return, my darling." Stephanie cooed, running a hand down the curve of her breasts. She started slowly massaging her nipples in a very erotic way, but Henry didn't care. He found her just as appealing to look at as a pig, maybe less even. He did love pork.

Henry scowled. "Put some damn clothes on, you harlot!" He growled. His hands clenched into fists. He knew he should calm down his rage. It was his wolf's anger from parting with is mate.

Stephanie instantly jumped off the bed at the sound of his snarl. She quickly wrenched on clothes. She was very afraid of his wolf's anger, which was reasonable seeing as how tearing people apart was what he was known for. She finished dressing and stood stiffly next to his bed. "Why are you so angry with me?"

Henry disregarded her question. "I can't massage you anymore, Steph. We can't do this anymore. You have to get it through your thick skull; we are never getting to together." He didn't want to be so harsh, but if he tried sparing her feelings, then she'd think she had a chance.

Stephanie's eyes watered. "What? Why? We used to date, why not now?" She asked. She crossed her arms indignantly.

"I've met my mate."

Steph looked as though he had slapped her across the face. "Who, who is your mate? Why haven't you told me? Was it that stupid slutty bitch you were with in the hallway?" She demanded. "I will fucking kill her."

Henry was across the room in a flash. His hand wrapped around her throat. She gasped, trying to pull his hand off her throat. Quickly her face started to change color. "Say another thing about my mate." He snarled. "She will be your Luna and you will respect her. If you even lay a finger on her, I will skin you alive. I will tear every tooth out of your skull and pass them out like Halloween candy, you mutt!" He practically yelled. He had to force himself to take his hands off her throat. He was ready to end her life just then.

Steph stumbled away, holding her throat. She coughed several times, letting the air back into her desperate lungs. "I won't touch her." She mumbled, baring her throat to him in submission.

Henry just glared at her. Her disrespectful comment has pissed his wolf off. If it were up to his wolf, Steph would be dead already. The fact that Henry hadn't already taken wolf form and ended Steph' life was nothing short of a miracle. He had never had a problem with his wolf, he'd never had to fight for dominance, but at that moment he was sure he was going to turn.

Henry left the room; his wolf was still bloodthirsty and ready to murder her. Right at that moment, his wolf wanted three things: To return to his beautiful mate, to slaughter Steph, and eat some food. The first one was out of the question, he knew that he might regret the second, so he settled for the last. He was very hungry and his wolf got very irritable when it was hungry, so he went down stairs.

His mother and he were very rich. They worked hard for what they had and didn't go out spending, so, saving up was easy. They bought a large house when they had enough money. It used to be difficult for him to find his way around his house, now he knew his way around every nook and cranny. He easy navigated his way to the spacious kitchen. It was a professional chef's dream kitchen. Too bad, they didn't use it very often.

He rummaged through the cupboards and drawers searching or a snack. He didn't have a preference; as long as it was edible, he'd eat it. He found a bag of fresh fruit in a drawer in the fridge. Maybe some fruit mixed with the packets of yogurt he kept finding everywhere would suffice. Well, at least it would satisfy him, not his wolf. His wolf wanted to go hunting for fresh game; he wanted raw bloody meat to tear into. Henry didn't necessarily care for raw meat like the other wolves. He liked his food cooked. Occasionally though, he'd give his wolf a treat and eat a bloody steak, so rare you could hear the moo in the distance. Maybe some whip cream on top wouldn't hurt, he did like whip cream.

He was reaching down into the fruit drawer when he smelled peaches, but not any regular peaches. The peaches and cream scent that one particular girl smelled like. Boy did his wolf instantly calm. It went from raging beast to purring pup right when she walked in. He'd never heard his wolf purr.

"Wha-" She sputtered. He turned around, looked at her questioningly. "I..." She tried thinking of something to say. "I thought you were in your room." She was talking with her hands, throwing them about. "I just assumed you know with all the noise," She mumbled embarrassed, she began nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

He thought the blush creeping up her neck was adorable. She was blushing because she heard Steph making some sort of noise. Steph was always on her phone, so Henry knew it must have been something heard or saw causing her to make noise. However, he liked how fidgety she got when she was embarrassed, so he pretended not to hear her. "What?" He asked.

"Um, you know? There was noise. You know laughter?" Kim blushed beet red; he didn't think anything could be cuter. "Just forget it." She murmured, looking down at her feet.

He decided to stop embarrassing her. "Oh," He nodded, acting as if he just heard her. "That's Stephanie's noise. I've been in here getting a snack." He informed Kim, gesturing to the bowl of fruit next to him.

Kim started laughing hard, she held her side and hollered. "May I ask what's so funny?" Henry asked. He really wanted to know what made her laugh, what kind of things made her snort? How could he make her laugh again?

"I just, you know, thought that the whipped cream was for something sexual." She sputtered.

She thought he performed sexual acts with Steph. Henry blushed, and she thought he used whip cream. Did Kim like using whip cream? He did like whip cream, but the thought of him, Steph, and whip cream made him gag.

"No, I was going to put yogurt and fruit in a bowl. The whipped cream was supposed to go on top, but suddenly I don't want to put it on top." He put it back into the fridge placing it gently in like it was explosive ready blow up.

"Okay." Kim stifled a giggle. The happy sound made him smile.

Henry closed the fridge and put his bowl on the counter. "I'm not sleeping with Stephanie. We're just friends. She comes over for a massage. I'm a pretty good masseuse." He saw the utterly shocked expression on her pretty face. She must not have known that.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed. I just thought, you know, he must have one hell of a sexual appetite." Kim chuckled. She moved across the kitchen to tie an apron around her neck. It was peculiar to see her put an apron on, but he didn't ask questions. Besides, she looked delightful. Like a cute little housewife.

Henry blushed, again. "Um, nothing like that. Anyway, what are you doing in here? I thought that you were with my mother." He didn't want her to go, he just wanted to know how she found her way to the kitchen. Was she hungry? If so, he'd make her food for her.

She shrugged. "Your mom had one request: Zucchini bread. So, I'm in here to make it." She started pulling dishes out and utensils she needed to make it.

His face lit up. "The zucchini bread that my mother brings home every Monday, you make it?" Of course, he remembered that bread. Delicious and soft, it was so good. He consumed a loaf of her bread in one gulp, like a starving vulture.

Kim nodded. She didn't seem very impressed with her baking skills.

"I love that bread! Please, say you'll let me help you make it." He begged. He loved the bread, but he didn't really care about it. He wanted more time with her, just being around her made him feel so warm and content, like he usually did after a large dinner.

She allowed him to. She gave him the job of collecting the ingredients. It wasn't hard, so soon they stood together showing out the item needed for the recipe. She gave him another task of whisking together half of the ingredients. He tried getting her to help him, even to make conversation, but she wouldn't. She just wanted to make the bread in silence and continue on her business. He was grateful even to be in her presence. Her scent was over whelming. Not nauseating by any means. It was like smelling baked cookies but not being able to eat them and knowing that you may never be able to eat them.

When they finally finished, Kim told Henry that they had to wait for the yummy bread to bake. They sat next to each other at the bar, watching the time tick by. It wasn't an awkward silence. It wasn't even uncomfortable. It was just silence, neither of them wanted to do anything and both had silently agreed to sit there. He noticed them rigid posture at which she held herself, sitting like that all the time could cause someone serious pain, maybe even permanent. He wanted to do something for her. Steph certainly liked his massages, maybe Kim would. "I wanted to help you make the zucchini bread and you let me, so, now I owe you something. What do you want?" He asked, turning to her. She was silent for a moment.

Her eyes zoned off in the distance, as if stuck in thought. Her face paled, and then began blushing. It was strange. She seemed to be thinking about his offer. What did she want? Her fingers tightened around the stool until her knuckles turned white. He wanted to soothe her some way, but his mate would have none of that. She came back to reality. Looking him in the eyes. "I don't want anything from you." She choked out. Suddenly he smelled something he wasn't expecting. Was that arousal he smelled? Did she desire him?

12