Untouchable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, if you can't think of anything, then why don't you come over to my room once you're done with the bread and I'll give you a massage?" He suggested. She more than deserved one; she worked harder than most of the people he knew.

"No. No, no, no. You are my boss's son; I don't get massages from my boss's son." She said, shaking her head frantically. Again, he smelled her arousal. Stronger that time.

"Then, think of something you want." He said, before she could answer he added, "You can't think of anything? Then, after you finish making the bread, you will come to my room. End of discussion." He stood up and left, taking his bowl of fruit in hand. He was proud of his control over the certain situation, even proud of the slight scent of arousal coating the air. Soon, he would cause her to reek of arousal.

He returned to his room. Steph was still there she was on the phone laughing hysterically as if she was talking to a comedian.

He sat down at his desk and began eating his fruit. He had sliced peaches on his fruit bowl, yet they smell s remotely delicious as his mate smelled, odd. He finished his bowl and waited until Steph finished with her 'important' phone call.

"I've decided that I can't be with you, Henry." Steph finally sighed. She closed her phone. "I'm just too good for you and you can't decide between me and your...female. I can't be with a man who wants more than one woman. I'm a one-man kind of woman. I'm sorry, I know you have strong feelings for me, but it's over. We're just too different, you I." She packed up her belongings and walked to the door, turning back to look at him pityingly. "No hard feelings? We'll be friends from now on." She stepped out of the room, so close to leaving. "By the way, no more massages. I can't be known as your second side girl." With that, she left.

He let her leave without correcting her false thought of him. No, he didn't have hard feelings he never liked her. He was going to set her straight, but she was already going to leave.

Henry waited for Kim outside his mother's room. He only waited there for a few minutes before she came out. "I wondered when you'd come out." He grinned. There she was, in one piece. He didn't know if she would walk away for one second to get hurt. He wanted to stay with him every second so he could ensure her constant safety.

Kim jumped in surprise. Unlike Henry, she couldn't smell him from a mile away. "What the hell!" She hissed, placing a hand over her racing heart. He noticed that she let her eyes wonder over him for a second before returning to his face, pride instantly filled him, but he didn't tell her or make any action that would tell her that he had seen her look him over. He wanted her to do it again and if she knew, he noticed she wouldn't do it again. He really wanted her to do it again; he really wanted her to be pleased with his appearance as he was very pleased with hers.

"Were you planning on opting out on your promised massage?" He asked, did she not like the idea of him soothing her aching muscles? Her guilty expression told him all he needed to know.

Instead of caving under his dominance immediately, she crossed her arms and squinted up at him. "Yes. Yes, I was." She said defiantly. He liked that about her.

He refrained from grinning at her noncompliance with him. Being forced around was not something she was okay with. She had fight in her. She would be a great Luna. "Well, don't bother. I promised. You always thought I was bad at everything; I want to show you that I am at least good at this. Please." He begged, giving Kim puppy dog eyes. He had once ruined a project of his mother's that both she and Kim had worked on, causing Kim to shout at him in anger. She said he was horrible at everything.

He saw the change of emotion in her eyes. He had successfully swayed her decision. "Fine, I'll get a massage." She huffed, throwing her hands up exasperatedly. She wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about this as he was.

12