Untouchable Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
5.3k words
4.45
8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disbelief was her first emotion. It all felt like a dream. Did she really walk into Henry's bedroom? Was it really she who undressed in his bathroom and now wore his silk white robe. Where was her sanity? Was it actually she that lay across his soft king-sized bed face down? Or just some other female that oddly resembled Kim? She felt like she was just going through the motions. She was raised her whole life to be modest and polite. Her parents believed that Kim had a smart head on her shoulders, if only they could see her now. They would be horrified.

One moment she was tending to Ms. Halliday, the next she found herself laying on his bed in nothing but a robe. She should have marched right out of that room and demanded he kept his hands off her, but everything felt so nice. From the silky robe down to the comfortable bed that smelled of Henry's delicious masculine scent. She didn't want to move even when Henry asked if she was comfortable with him removing her robe for a moment to place a cloth over her rear end so he could start massaging her.

She felt him lightly tugging at the sleeves and dragging the robe off her body. For a second, but only just a second, she lay there comfortably. Then embarrassment started coloring her cheeks. She'd never been so bare in front of anyone before. Not even past boyfriends. "Henry?" She called out. Was he still there? Had he left? Was he looking at her?

She heard him clear his throat. "Er. Sorry about that, I...um...misplaced my towels. Aha...found one here." She detected the lie in his voice. Why would he lie about what he was doing? She felt him place the soft towel across her skin. He started making noise, bottles opening doors closing, and little things.

"I'm going to touch you now, alright?" He asked, as if he was asking her permission. He was doing the massaging; she was just lying there like a bump on a log.

She should have stopped before, shouldn't have even entered the room, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered now was that she escaped before she did something she would surely later regret. She just needed to get her clothes back on, apologize for wasting his time, and turn down every further offer he presented her with. Surely her brain wouldn't allow her to stay. Her brain didn't want her to stay, but her body had other plans. The stupid traitor body that wanted Henry like it wanted to bask in the sun. "Yes, it's alright." She finally answered, instantly wanting to take it back. She still had a chance to escape, like a slowly closing door.

Warm liquid poured onto her back, it smelled faintly of honey. She wanted to ask what it was and why he put it on her, but all thoughts vanished at the first touch of his fingertips to her skin. He rubbed the oils around the length of her back, running his fingers along her spine. She didn't know if it was only her, but her spine was one on the MOST sensitive places on her body. The slightest of touches had her cringing, but his slightest touch tingled. It wasn't a bad tingle, not at all; it was a pleasurable sensation that ran up and down the length of her spine.

"Does this feel good?" He asked, moving his hands down to knead her muscles. It felt so good she had to stifle the small moan swirling at the tip of her tongue. Oh man, did it feel good.

"Um...yeah." She answered.

He changed his method, pressing into her spine until the aching vertebrae popped. Loudly her spine cracked. At that moment, she let out a sigh. She'd never known she'd needed to crack her back, but god did it feel good. It was like holding your breath for a long time, then finally releasing it.

He rubbed her back until all the muscles were relieved of any sort of pain. "Does that feel better?" He asked, wiping the excess oil of her back.

What would she say? That was absolutely fan freaking tastic! My back has never felt better. You have magic fingers Mr. Halliday. No, she wouldn't say that. She'd settle for, "Yeah, I feel better. Thanks" and that's what she said. She should have thanked him profusely. Should have asked how she could return the favor for such a nice gift. She didn't feel any of the initial pain she had first felt when entering his room and the odd thing was, she was so used to the slight pain that she hadn't realized it was even there.

He gave her back the robe and helped her off the bed. The look in his eyes scared her. It was possessive and strangely protective. He kept a constant eye on her until she entered the bathroom and even when she did, she felt his presence outside the door.

She got dressed, feeling very refreshed. Her skin was still a bit damp, but what did she care? Her body felt fantastic. She felt better than she had in high school. She turned to the mirror and jumped in surprise. She looked different. Not major things like the size of her breasts, but small things like flecks of gold twinkled in her eyes and the color of her hair look slightly darker.

Outside the bathroom, Henry paced in front of the doorway. He wanted his mate out of the bathroom. Heck, lately, Henry wanted many things. He wanted to make Kim like him, to force her to enjoy his presence as he enjoyed hers. Okay, so, maybe not force. She wasn't like him. She was human, as if it could get any worse, but she was also very NOT into Henry.

Wolves in his society grew accustom to the rules and regulations. As a mate, you now belonged to your mate and they belong to you. So technically, Kim belonged to Henry. Honestly. He could beat that into any dumb mutt that tried to tell him otherwise, but no. The one that was keeping him from getting his hands on his delectable mate was his delectable mate.

Why couldn't she be like all the other she-wolves and just fall madly on love with him as he had seen the rest of the mated wolves do? Instead, he had to walk around like a horn dog. He hadn't had sex since the first time he had seen her three months prior. That was the longest he had gone since high-school and if he knew his mate as well as he thought he did, if he shared that little fact with her she'd be sure to make him wait longer and tease him about his record for longest time without sex. Yet, even as he thought of her teasing, he felt a small smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

The bathroom door opened, revealing Kim. She looked up at him from under her thick lashes. She looked embarrassed. He knew that she was. She wasn't the kind of girl to go around showing her butt to everyone, and he had seen it. God, had he seen it. He had removed her robe. He was ready to put the towel over her exposed skin when he saw it. Perfectly round and enough skin to hold onto as he fucked her senseless, there was her ass. The most delicious piece of ass he'd ever seen in his life, he'd swear on it.

He was engrossed in the beauty of her flesh that he hadn't noticed her blushing skin until she called out to him. She was embarrassed, so he pretended that he was looking for a towel.

Kim shimmied around him, making her way to the door. "I have to go." She explained, "I gotta go, um...check on your mom. I came here for her, so it seems only right..." Henry knew she was just making up excuses. He knew his mate well enough to know her disliking of awkward moments.

"It's fine" he assured her. Inwardly, his wolf began roaring. His wolf would never be prepared to part from his mate. If, when Kim found out about what Henry was, she rejected him; his wolf would never be content. The damn thing purred at her feet like an attention seeking pup who needed petted.

Kim nodded gratefully. She wanted away from Henry, his gorgeous face, and his tasty scent. She needed to clear her head and purge herself of her X-rated thoughts. She used to be such a good girl. She did all her work, read the Bible, tried her hardest to be the best she could, and avoided situations that put her at risk of losing her innocence. All that hard work went to crap when she met Henry.

Henry Halliday was the ideal man. He was tall, dark, and handsome. He looked hot casually and drool-worthy in a suit. He stayed fit and played rough football with a group of men out in his backyard, not that Kin spent a lot of time sitting by the window watching his strong figure barreling around the field crushing the other men. He was a towering 6'7 of pure muscle. Ropes and ropes of defined muscles adorned his mouth-watering body. When he flexed a muscle without noticing, Kim thought she'd need to excuse herself because Niagara Falls had gotten in her panties.

She managed to slip out of his room and scurry down the hall without Henry's wolf doing anything rash, but when she turned the corner and vanished out of sight, his wolf went berserk. It took him at least five minutes to fight over dominance. He could barely reign his wolf in. Before he met Kim, he never had to fight for dominance. Soon, he was certain that he wouldn't win and his wolf would take over. If that happened his wolf would probably snatch Kim up and keep her safe in Henry's room. Probably tie her to his bedposts and threaten to keep her there indefinitely if she even thought to leave them. He was jealous that way.

Henry turned away from the door, trying to change his thoughts to something other than his mate, his gorgeous mate, who currently ran away from him. He let out a vicious growl at the thought of his mate running away from him. "Well, there goes not thinking about her."

He sat down at his desk, stifling a sigh. He was in his late twenties, he was not a little pup anymore, and he wasn't going to pout because he couldn't get what he wanted. "Instead of thinking about Kim, I'll...um...just..." Henry found a decent sized stack of copy paper in his desk drawer. "I'll make origami." Henry was known for talking to himself when he was stressed or needed his mind off people. Not naming names, just certain a someone. KIM! Damn, he was never going to get his mind off her. Her and her delicious body and the dirty mind that hid inside her head, that no one except herself got the privilege of hearing. He wondered if, maybe, when they were an item, that she would speak her dirty thoughts aloud and let him bask in her good humor. God, it was hard to think about something other than her.

He tore into the paper and began folding away. Every piece of paper just turned out to be waded up and thrown out his trash bin. He folded for a while, pretending to be thinking about something other than Kim. Nah, Kim stayed firmly planted into his mind. Hmm...planted, she was the best thing ever to stay in his mind. Heck, he'd let her set up shop in his mind if it meant she'd never leave him.

It was very strange to him. When Henry was little, the thought of monogamy scared the living day lights out of him. Now, he'd love nothing more than to have Kim all to himself. Monogamy, the word was like a pray now. If it just so happened that Kim wanted to date someone else, then her future lover might just die of some terrible accident. (That may or may not be by Henry's hand.)

Finally, with the last piece of paper, Henry tried folding it into a swan. It looked nothing like a swan. More like a bent airplane. He crinkled it up and left it at the desk. The next thing that happened made him question his already wavering sanity.

In the crumpled paper, he saw his mate's face. Every detail seemed to be precisely the same. The round cherub cheeks, the plump lips that haunted his every dream, the long lashes that fanned when she blinked, the sprinkle of freckles across her face, the perfectly sloped nose, the 'come and get me' arched brows, the only thing that didn't match was the feral look in her eyes. He'd never seen such a look in her eyes and was sure that she would never be so vicious. She was a little snippy at times, but she could never be angry. He really missed her presence.

Just go! His wolf growled in his ear. He was surprised. His wolf scarcely spoke, only when necessary. His wolf hadn't spoken in well over a year.

Henry scowled. "Why so talkative today, Wolfie my boy?" Not that he didn't want his wolf to talk, he just didn't really appreciate it. There were times that Henry felt so lonely that he begged his wolf to talk to him, but no, his wolf was too busy sleeping in his mind to talk to him.

Because you're acting like a pussy, Henry! If you want to be with our mate, if you want her to like us, if you want her to show that she likes us back, then get your ass up and do something! I'm done listening to your bitching! Whining about the fact that our mate doesn't like us! His wolf growled.

He was right. Henry knew he was right, but he wasn't going to confess that little tidbit of information. Henry suddenly realized something. The entire time his wolf was yelling at him, he kept saying ours and us. "You dog, you! You like her just as much as I do! You want her to like us just as much as I want her to like us!" Henry growled back.

His wolf didn't answer. He got absolutely silent, which was expected of him.

Henry smirked. "You scaredy cat." His wolf growled in response, making Henry chuckle. "Fine, you know what? I'll go ask if she'll go out with me tomorrow."

Good...and make sure to buy her flowers. Girls really like flowers. His wolf advised him.

"Oh, do they now? You are so into her you!"

I am not! You're the one practically crying over the fact that she hasn't sniffed your ass! His wolf grumbled. Henry could imagine him retreating into the darkness of his mind, trying to get away from the fight before Henry humiliated him.

Henry left his room to travel down to his mother's. He tapped lightly. Half a second later, Kim was at the door. She looked at him curiously, a hand on her hip.

"Do you need something, Henry?" She asked, something must have happened to piss her off.

"Uh, yes, I have something to ask you." He could already feel his hands getting sweaty from fear. He was a wild wolf for God's sake! He shouldn't be getting nervous just by speaking to his mate.

Kim cocked a brow. "And that something is?"

Henry gulped. Damn, he wasn't even this nervous at his third grade spelling bee. "Oh, yeah, I have something important to ask you, and...um...that important something is...um...very important."

Kim rolled her eyes; she obviously wasn't the kind off girl to fall for a nervous man who could barely spit out 'do you want to go on a date with me?' She probably liked bad boys who didn't have feelings. Henry used to be a bad boy who didn't have feelings, he used to use woman like he used his toilet paper. He'd just use them without feeling and when they ran out, (He got bored) He'd get a new roll. That all changed when he met Kim. He wanted her all to himself forever.

Henry decided just to spit it out already and face the consequences. If she said yes, he'd tell her what they'd do for the evening and what time he'd pick her up. If she happened to say no, he wouldn't get overly upset feel, as a useless wolf who's mate doesn't even like him, he'd just walk away with his head up high. Humph...as if, if she said no to Henry, he'd walk away with his head down and crawl into his bed alone. Probably listen to sad music and wallow in self-pity, the usual.

He took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night." There, that wasn't so hard. Did it sound as rushed and loud to her as it did to him? He hoped it sounded cool and normal, because that's what he was going for.

Kim's eyes narrowed. "Are you kidding me, Henry? Your mother is in the other room sick and all you can think about is sleeping with me? You are a disgrace to your mother. What if she found out where your priorities lie? I am here for your mother, not you. You and I will never happen, get it out of your head." She growled.

He felt like she put on combat boots and kicked him in the gut. Sleep with her? Did she really think that was all he saw in her was sex? Sure, he thought she had the body of a porn star, but he saw her as more than a human sized sex toy. She was a person. A beautiful, kind, generous, loving, sometimes delusional person. She did things daily that made him proud to be her mate. She had the best personality of any of the woman he had ever slept with. She was beyond brilliant, which compared to some of the airheads he slept with was a lot. She was amazing at her job, she could make a room feel cozy or expensive, sometimes he walked into a room she designed and thought certain words, like happiness or comfort or sometimes-even sex, but not all the time. If they were ever together, he would let her decorate every room top to bottom however she liked, no matter the cost. Which doesn't mean much because he was rich.

Henry opened his mouth to respond.

"Don't even!" Kim snarled. She looked very angry. "I don't want to hear any of your lame excuses. You are just-"

"Henry?" His mother called from inside her room. "Is that you my dear? Come give mama some kisses, she's feeling exceptionally shitty today. Must be the weather." He knew that was his mother's attempt at a positive attitude.

He pushed passed Kim to get to his mother. She looked tired, but still managed to smile. He was happy she was at least still alive, most wolf who contract diseases spread by human usually die off quickly. It was because his mother's job, she spent so much time with the humans. He begged her to stop. The humans spread diseases like no other species, all because of their constant migrating to different locations just for vacations. Wolves stayed in the same residence unless they're forced to move.

His mother patted the bed next to her. "Come sit, my boy. I have a preposition to run by you."

Henry sat at the side of his mother's bed, careful not to jostle her too much. He nodded, suspicious of her preposition. Last time she made one, he ended up losing his father. He didn't mind, his father was a prick anyway.

"Because, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not getting any better-"

"Don't say that-" Henry injected.

"It's true, is it not?" His mother asked, her little bit of negativity shining through. "As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted by someone," She gave Henry a pointed look, silencing his further objections. "I need someone here who I trust to take care of me. Who isn't preoccupied with their job, would you mind if I had someone move in with us until I get better?"

Henry would have loved to take care of her, but just as his mother said, he was preoccupied with becoming Alpha. He had duties and responsibilities to attend to before he formally became Alpha. Henry nodded understandingly. "Go on."

She smiled, looking beyond Henry to the female at the door. "Kim. I would like Kim to move in with us. She already agreed to it, right Kim?"

He turned around to glance back at his mate. She was open mouthed and surprised. Obviously she hadn't agreed to such terms. "I never-"

"Good." His mother smiled contently. She was the devil sometimes. She knew how to play the fields without breaking a sweat. "I want to have Kim move into the room across the hall, anything she wants will be brought to her."

Kim walked around the other side of the bed. It didn't go out of his notice that she went around the other side to get away from him. She crossed her arms angrily, "Ms. Halliday,"

"Margaret, my dear. Margaret." Of course, Ms. Halliday hated being called Ms. Halliday. It had something to do with her ex. husband and what he called her before he left her.

Kim huffed. "Margaret, you should have an experienced house nurse if you want someone to take care of you daily. I have no medical experience and by the look of it, you need a doctor. I am nothing near a doctor. I can give a bandage or acetaminophen if you get a head ache, but I can't help you." Kim looked pained, like she wanted to help but didn't want to lead his mother on and make her believe she could help her more than a mother could help a feverish child.

12