Untouchable Fate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers

The cloth is off and drops in a wet plop behind Ravali as she now presses the whole length of her body to the slave's, and feels his erratic heartbeat. Thundering above the sound of the heavy rain, it thrills her as she feels her power over him. The slick nakedness of their bodies rubs slightly as they breathe.

Finally, Adhiruth raises his hands to place them at her waist. Tentative at first, they move up her back, becoming more confident as they go on, and almost comfortable by the time they come to rest on her shoulders. She moves against him, feeling his hardness dig into her soft flesh.

The rain splashes down on their bodies as they move to lie down on the black spread on the ground, now wet and inadequate for the purpose. Ravali doesn't notice it. The urgency builds up as the night sky is repeatedly lit up by lightening flashes, followed immediately by rolls of thunder. Adhiruth's superbly male body is lit up time and again as he lowers himself beside her, waiting for her command, ready when she is.

Her hands on his shoulder guide him over her; one palm cups his head as she pulls it down to her breast. The gentle suckling drives a wild fire inside her as she urgently presses her body up against the one above her. Desperate, she forgets her hold over him as the roles are reversed – she needing him fiercely now. A hand finds its way over her taut stomach, down to her centre and she moans, signalling him to move lower, inside. He obeys. The weight of too many generations compels him to.

Ravali whimpers as delicious sensations assail her senses, one after the other, unstoppable. She almost surrenders herself to them and let's go entirely before the subtle change in supremacy is imprinted upon her. Her hold over him is not as firm as before as his lips roam over the column of her throat freely, his hands enjoying the same freedom over her body. As his lips move towards her own, she lets him almost reach them before grabbing a handful of hair and pulling his head several inches off hers. She stares into his eyes until he lowers them, her command over him established once again.

A slave kissing her lips?

No!

Pushing him off her, she moves him over on his back, as she slides over to straddle him. With a firm grip on his hands, she positions herself above him… and that is how she has him, under the dark sky lit up randomly by the harsh lightening, the deafening sound of rain and thunder all around them, hard raindrops stinging her soft back as she moves over him, against him, around him.

Pleasure spins out as forbidden excitement and exquisite feelings merge to produce a potent combination which starts coiling somewhere deep within her. Ravali moves desperately, her lower lip between her teeth as the feelings overtake her. Raising her face to the rain, she feels each fine sensation imprint itself on her mind. The sting of the raindrops on her upturned face, the little fluttering in her stomach, her chest burning with the raw earth-scented breaths she struggles to pull in, the hardness moving in and out of her, the pace escalating, rising to an uncontrollable degree, till she can't hold out anymore… and finally she explodes; her body still for a moment before quivering into a thousand trembling points.

The slave looks on as the thakurayn moves up, away from him and starts gathering her clothes. Her eyes keep away from his gaze as she dresses. As soon as she's done, she moves away, without a word or a glance, into the dark rain towards the haveli.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Thakur is awakened by a fine mist of rain blown in through the open window. He stretches one hand to shake Ravali awake, but the hand wanders over empty sheets. A frown gathers on his aristocratic face as he stumbles out of bed and goes to the window. Rain drenches his face and the front of his kurta. He curses angrily. As he struggles with the latch, his eyes fall upon a movement down by the river.

A white-clothed figure hurries towards the haveli, running unevenly through the night, one hand bent up to shield the face from the heavy rain. As the figure reaches the end of the path, a flash of lightening illuminates the thakurayn for a brief moment before she runs out of sight.

The Thakur's hands grip the windowsill tightly, and after a long excruciating moment, he turns away and climbs silently back into bed.


...to be continued.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

kurta – a loose upper garment (shirt) worn by men.
Thakur – a high-class land-owner, often filthy rich.
dhoti – a lower garment; a sheet of cloth wrapped from the waist-down.
sari – a length of cloth, accentuating graceful hips and highlighting the navel.
pallu – one end of a sari, usually draped around the head or shoulders.
haveli – a huge manor; house of a Thakur.
Thakurayn – wife of a Thakur.
puja – religious ceremony.
lehnga – skirt.
Thakurji – a respectful way to address the Thakur.
diyas – small flickering flames in earthen containers.
pundit – the one who presides over a religious ceremony.
chameli – jasmine.
jutties – shoes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like hearing from readers. Please do write. :)

-DP.

damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers
12