Untouched Pt. 02

Story Info
A bwwm historical remake of Tarzan.
1.3k words
4.59
21.3k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The damp sweat made Fiona's skin feel itchy and sticky with filth. She had cleaned her bloodied cloth in the shore water, happy that Mother Nature had given her mercy and shortened her usually lengthy cycle to 5 short days.

In all of those lazy hours of unrest and no labor, Sutock made a daily short appearance. Everyday he would come through her window, leave some food, and, of course, licked her face.

Fiona had stopped feeling tense around him, allowing him to rub his scent all over her skin without any fight. She quickly realized why he had been doing it, of course. Even though she would never admit it, permitting the attentions of such a virile man, however innocent, was a sin of lust that she allowed herself to indulge.

Having never felt the touch of man before, the coiling in her loins were yearning to be sated. Fiona had chalked it up to menstrual-induced sexual psychosis, but knew better than to ever fully believe it.

It was mid-morning, the sun close to full mast. She had written everything and anything that she could see of the man at that point and felt at a road block. He wouldn't do more than deliver and lick. Not much more interaction than that had occurred and it was starting to piss her off that she couldn't think of a plan. Everytime he came around, her body would just melt, specifically, her brain..and other places.

Hearing her screens being pushed aside, Fiona turned in her chair, confused at the appearance of the man who's habitual visit wasn't patterned to be scheduled for hours.

There he was, standing in her dank , little box looking like the Norse god of the rainforest. Looking intently at her like she was his goddess.

She silently told herself to look into how he had not burned to a crisp in this damning sun that even she, in her darkness, had troubles with.

"Sutok!" She said, standing from her seat.

"Fee." He replied gently, nodding in acknowledgment.

They stood awkwardly, just looking at each other.

What do you say to a man who can't speak the common tongue? Fiona thought, racking her brain for a way to extinguish the silence.

However, before she could think of one, Sutok walked over to her and grabbed her hand, immediately turning to lead her out of the hut.

"Sutok?" Fiona questioned, confused at the new occurrence, moving quickly on her tippy toes, trying to keep up with his hasty pull.

No answer, just lifted her out the window onto the the 8 foot wide branch that held the house.

"Sutok, where are we going?" She tried again, her voice shaky with a mixture of excitement, curiosity, and nervousness.

With her hand in his, he lead her around to the other side of the tree, Fiona's heart in her throat as she carefully edged around the small ledge that the gargantuan tree gave off.

Sutok walked as if he was on a city road, so sure and faithful with every step, as if it wasn't a lethal fall.

"Talk about a product of your environment, huh?" Fiona commented aloud, anxiously chuckling to herself as she followed behind him.

Sutok immediately stopped and turned to look at her, his gaze curious and confused.

"Y-yes?" She asked, worried that she had upset him.

Furrowing his brows, Sutock turned back around and continued to walk her down another thick branch, thinking about the beautiful sound that she had just made. He knew what a laugh was; gorillas laughed, the sneaky felines laughed, he had laughed. Yet, none had ever sounded as lovely as hers had.

This is my mate. My mate makes beautiful sounds when amused, He thought as he bent his knees, preparing to jump to the other tree.

"Sutok, wait!" Fiona exclaimed, using her other hand to grab his arm, pulling him to her, "What are you doing? You can't jump to that tree?"

Sutok didn't understand her words, but he understood the fear in her eyes.

Turning around to face her, Fiona backed into the tree, trying to comprehend his facial expression.

Sutok's face lead to no real answer, or maybe Fiona was just so mesmorized by the swirling deepness of his eyes that she didn't notice. However, she did notice the long, slow grin that crept onto his face.

Next thing Fiona knew, her stomach was flip flopping dangerously, heart stammering, and her breathing paused as she screamed. All she could see was the forest ground, so far beneath them, flying passed her upside down position in a vomit-like mixture of green and brown . When they finally stopped, Sutok gracefully dispatched her from his shoulder.

"Joomp." Was all he said in reply to her terrified face, smiling wide.

"Are you insane!?" Fiona screamed. She probably wouldve hit him, not that it would do much, if she could take her arms from the bark of the tree.

The tree about 20 meters from the one they were on originally. "You can't just grab me and jump! You know how high we were!? What if we fell? We could've-Sutock!" Before she could get any more words out beside a shriek, they were flying again. Well, he was; she was dangling from his arm, attempting not to make too much movement.

Mental note: He has an inability to understand boundaries and requests, but is quickly learning English, so language is not an issue. Just obedience, she thought to herself once they finally came to a stop an eternity later.

Sutock placed her on her feet again, "You are a barbaric ass." Trying to fix her frizzy hair and straighten out her flimsy cover dress, she huffed. Looking up, she saw that he had that same almost goofy smile.

"What're you smiling about, Sutock, that wasn't funny. You scared me half to death." Fiona reprimanded sternly. Sutock's smile fell from his face, the familiar look of guilt replacing his mirth.

She almost felt bad, but couldn't find it in herself to take back what she said.

"Be that as it may, I suppose I needed some excitement. Granted, I've never been much of a daredevil." She chuckle to herself, looking around her, not really taking much in during the self-reflection, "And I also suppose that be a bit of a lie, wouldn't it not? I'm in the blasted middle of nowhere, on a continent I've never been, practically hunting a mythological creature, no offense."

Sutok watched the tiny woman as she kept making noises. He could recognize bit and pieces of her sentences, but not enough to truly know what she was saying. Sutok took this idle time to look over his mate.

The man was large and not used to civilization, but he had been around people on many occasions when they bathed themselves into his territory. Killing them did not do as much as he wished in the aspect of thwarting then from his home and family, but he was glad that this little mouse had shown.

She was small, yes, and Sutok was raised by beast, yes again, but Sutok recognized her feminine body the way human men have since the dawn of time.

Hips that flared into a bum that looked soft and plush. A chest that supported apple-like, perky breasts. She had a light thicket of curls between her legs that hid his goal from his eyes. However, Sutok was truly engrossed with her face. He had seen himself many times in reflections, and he was not dumb to the fact that she was his opposite. So dark, and so soft. So delicate with expecting eyes and a mouth that begged to be taken. Her whole demeanor screamed to be taken, to be tamed; he could smell it as soon as he walked into her nest.

Sutok has had enough of her noise and took hold of her arm, walk her in a new direction. He heard her protest and question him, but ignored her.

Soon enough, she'd know where they were going. And soon enough, the pulsating ache in his loins would be relieved along with her own.