Unusual Body Parts Ch.01

Story Info
John and Marsha start to discover their unusual body parts.
1.9k words
4.35
32.1k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

Many thanks to Swedeq for his idea of unusual body parts and for giving me permission to exercise my imagination and create the following story.

Marsha was tired of being alone. She was 28 years old, unmarried, no boyfriend and horny as hell. Although she was pretty and of normal weight, she had unusual body parts, and after being naked with a man, well….after the novelty wore off, she never heard from them again. Men like the unusual to play with, but want a 'normal' woman to marry. Well damn, she was normal except for the things men just couldn't seem to get past! Surely there was a man out there in the big wide world who would love her for herself and not be hung up on the unusual.

Marsha decided to 'get herself out there.' She sat at her computer and went to a love-lorn site. She didn't know if they had a section for people with unusual situations, but typed in People with Unusual Body Parts in the search window.

She was surprised but extremely pleased when a page popped up for people with unusual body parts seeking partners. She filled out the requested biography without listing what her unusual body parts were because it wasn't anyone's business but the person she might get naked with. She enclosed a full length picture of herself, closed her eyes and wished upon a star, then started searching the site for male biographies.

There was one male bio that caught her eye, mainly because it included a full length picture of a tall, handsome, muscular man with a great smile. He looked perfectly normal except for the unusually large bulge in his crotch. She wondered what unusual body parts he might have.

"Hmmmmm…" she said aloud, "I wonder if he's had a penile implant."

Marsha decided she would contact him; after all, she had nothing to loose. She began to type.

Dear John,

My name is Marsha and I am unusually built. I understand you are unusually built as well, otherwise you would not have advertised yourself at this website. Looking at your picture I can not see what your unusual body parts are, all I see is a tall attractive man with a rather large bulge at his crotch. If you're as fed up with ridicule and lost opportunities as I am; and you are ready for a serious relationship, please contact me.

She typed her email addy.

****

John was beside himself with sexual desire. It had been almost a year since being with a woman and he couldn't stand it any longer.

All I want is a woman to love, who loves me for who I am, and isn't repulsed by my unusual body parts, he thought.

Sure, his unusual parts posed some problems, but he still had a lot to offer. Most women he had been naked with were repulsed, some had immediately dressed and bolted for the door, some tried their best, never to be heard from again.

"I think I'll check my email," he said aloud. "Maybe someone from the unusual body parts love-lorn sight has contacted me."

Much to his delight, there was a note from the love-lorn site stating that he had been contacted by the people on the enclosed list. He quickly looked at the list and there was only one person who had contacted him, a woman named Marsha. He clicked on the name and his computer quickly took him to her biography.

He read what she had written about herself and her picture revealed a very pretty woman. She was tall, blonde, and unusually big bosomed.

"Hmmmmm….," he said aloud, "I wonder what her unusual body parts could be? Maybe she's had breasts implants."

John decided to answer her email; after all, he had nothing to loose. He began to type.

Dear Marsha,

You are correct, I am unusually built. Looking at your picture, I cannot see your unusual body parts. All I see is a tall very attractive woman with an unusually large bosom. I am ready for a serious relationship for the same reasons you are. Might we meet for lunch this Saturday afternoon? I have enclosed my cell phone number. Hoping to hear from you as to place and time, if a luncheon date is acceptable.

John

A few days later John's cell phone rang.

"Hello," he said, "This is John."

"Hello John, this is Marsha from the love lorn website."

"Hello, Marsha, I'm so pleased to hear from you."

"I'm calling to accept your luncheon invitation."

"Wonderful! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Where would you like to meet and at what time?

They decided on the place and time to meet and said their good-byes.

After hanging up the phone, Marsha thought to herself, well, this ought to be interesting. Whatever his unusual body parts are, they are well concealed, and that's good. At least to the outside world we will appear just like everyone else. She laughed, saying aloud, "Well endowed."

After hanging up the phone, John thought to himself, well, this ought to be interesting. She has a beautiful, sexy voice, and her bosom is outstanding! He laughed at his little play on words, and said aloud, "I can hardly wait to find out what her unusual body parts are."

Saturday arrived, and they met in the parking lot of the designated restaurant, both of them extremely nervous at what they were about to embark upon, but it was also extremely exciting to contemplate what the other had under their clothing.

They had a lovely lunch, conversation flowing easily, and they genuinely liked each other. John tried his best not to stare at Marsha's bosom but without much success. Damn, he thought, she's stacked! His trousers were beginning to feel tight and he slowly reached under the table to re-adjust himself.

Marsha saw his movements and found it hard to keep from smiling. His bosom staring had not gone unnoticed. Her mind wandered to the huge bulge in his trousers. She had glanced at his crotch in the parking lot and again just before he sat down at the table. I wonder just how big he is, she thought, and felt herself growing wet.

After lunch was over, John walked Marsha to her car, both of them finding it impossible not to glimpse at each other's endowments when they thought the other wasn't looking.

"Marsha," said John, "I'd very much like to see you again."

"I'd like to see you again too, John."

They had been dating for two weeks, twice during the week for dinner and a movie and all day on Saturdays just hanging out together, and still had not talked about their unusual body parts. It was almost dark on this Saturday evening as they walked hand in hand in the park.

He had wanted to kiss her on their first date and every date after that but didn't want to appear too anxious or scare her away. I'm going to kiss her tonight; I can't stand it any longer; I have to taste her lips.

I wonder why he hasn't kissed me, Marsha thought. I know he wants too, I can see desire in his eyes when he looks at me. I'm going to kiss him tonight if he doesn't make the first move.

It was almost dark out this late Saturday evening as they walked through the park, hand in hand.

"Let's sit down on this bench, Marsha."

"Okay, John."

After sitting, he turned his body to face her and said, "Marsha, I've wanted to kiss you since the first day we met for lunch, may I kiss you now?"

"John, I thought you'd never ask. Certainly you may kiss me, but first tell me why you've waited this long"

"I'm very attracted to you, Marsha, and knew if I kissed you I would want to make love to you and that would mean seeing each other naked and I didn't want to scare you away before we had a chance to get to know each other."

"Did you think I would be frightened of you?

"Not of me, but you might be frightened of my body. We haven't discussed our unusual body parts yet and I don't want too right now, I just want to kiss you."

"Please do, John."

He placed the palm of his hand on her cheek, leaned toward her, and tenderly brushed her lips with his. As soon as their lips touched they heard and felt a spark and they jumped.

"What was that," asked Marsha?

"I believe that was a spark."

They laughed and John said, "Shall we try this again?'

There was no spark this time, only the spark that ignited in their brains and bodies. Their kisses deepened as John's tongue slowly entered her mouth, and entered and entered until her mouth was full of his tongue and hers. She couldn't believe how much tongue he had!

She enveloped it with her lips and held on to it as he slowly withdrew it from her mouth. It felt like a long cock and she was amazed. He entered her again and again fucking her mouth with his tongue, her lips tightly wrapped around it. I love this, she thought!

Her lips are strong, he thought! If my tongue could come, it would spurt in her mouth right now! Damn, I'm hard!! He withdrew and smiled at her, waiting for a response.

She looked at him wide eyed and said, "Stick out your tongue, John."

He did; all of it.

"Oh my god, how long IS your tongue?"

"Eight inches long, Marsha. Did it feel good?"

"Yes, John, it felt very good, a completely new experience for me."

"I'm happy you like it, it felt good to me too."

"I have a surprise for you too, John. Kiss me again."

John thought she wanted him to stick his tongue in her mouth again, but when he tired, her tongue pushed his back into his mouth. Suddenly his mouth was full of her tongue! He thought he would choke on it! Well, tit for tat he decided, and wrapped his lips around her tongue as she began to tongue fuck his mouth as he had done to her.

Oh my, she thought, this must feel like a cock feels when it's being sucked! No man has ever done this to me before. She felt wetness gather between her legs and quickly withdrew her tongue. The look on his face was one of disbelief.

"Stick out your tongue, Marsha."

She did; all of it.

"How long is YOUR tongue?"

"Not as long as yours, only seven inches. Did it feel good?"

"I've never felt anything like it before. I've never had a man's cock in my mouth, but that must feel very much like one. I'm surprised, but yes I did like it. I can't believe that we both have extra long tongues, this is incredible!!

"It is, isn't it? But my tongue is not my only unusual body part, John. There is more."

"My tongue isn't my only unusual body part either, Marsha, but I would rather show you then tell you about it. Will you let me do that? Will you allow me to make love to you tonight?"

"Yes, John, I will. Take me home now."

TO BE CONTINUED

normique
normique
51 Followers