Unusual Body Parts Ch.02

Story Info
Marsha takes off her dress.
1.2k words
4.33
29.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

In the car on the way to Marsha's house, the air was filled with excitement, each wondering what was in store and how they would react to each other's unusual body parts.

Marsha wondered how John would respond when she stood naked before him and he viewed her body for the first time. Men in her past had been excited at first, their eyes growing wide, exclaiming aloud "Wow!" They had behaved like a man with a new toy and she supposed that's exactly what she must have been to them, just an unusual toy. She was tired of being a fun object for a man's sexual pleasure. She wanted a man to respect her unusual body parts, a man who valued her, and more importantly, she wanted a man to love her.

John was excited about making love to Marsha but apprehensive as well. He had learned from experience that tonight could be another disappointment Would she accept his unusual body parts and appreciate what he had to offer or would she reject him like so many others had? He liked Marsha, and since she had unusual body parts too, maybe she would be more tolerant and understanding then other women had been. He hoped so.

They arrived at her home. He got out of the car, walked to the other side and opened the door for her and they walked arm in arm to the front door of her house. She unlocked the door and they walked inside to a dimly lighted living room.

The room is comfortable looking, he thought, and suits her well. Marsha reached for a light switch.

"Don't turn the light on, Marsha, please. It's light enough for us to see and very romantic this way."

"I agree it is nice this way. Kiss me, John.

John took her into his arms, placed his forefinger under her chin and tilted her head up before lowering his head and gently kissing her soft lips. He continued kissing her tenderly, sucking her bottom lip then her top lip. They took turns licking and sucking each other's lips. Fifteen inches of tongue action came into play, twisting around each other, playing hide and seek, sucking each other's tongues as if they were cocks, mating in and out of each other's mouths.

So intense were his kisses that Marsha's eyes began rolling back in her head and she felt tingles and wetness between her legs. Her breasts ached to be sucked.

John wanted this woman like he had wanted no other. Her mouth and tongue were driving him crazy. When she sucked his tongue in and out of her mouth he imagined it was his cock and he was rock hard.

"Marsha, which way is your bedroom."

She pointed to her left. "It's off the hallway over there, first room on the right."

He picked her up and lovingly carried her down the hallway and into her bedroom, standing her before him. She walked the few steps to her bed and turned on a small lamp on the nightstand, then turned back to him and placed her arms around his neck. They kissed again and again, breathing hard, hands roaming. John stepped back, holding her at arms length and looked into her misty eyes.

"Marsha, it's time. The moment of truth has arrived, time to show each other our unusual body parts and hope for the best. I desire you with all my heart and want nothing more than to please you. You might be shocked when you see me naked, but please do not be frightened, instead think of the wonderful possibilities."

"John, one of my unusual body parts can't be seen, but one will be very obvious at first glance. I think you will be pleased, at least I hope you will. Shall I be first to undress?"

"Yes, Marsha, if you're more comfortable being first."

She stepped several feet away from him and removed her shoes, then turning her back toward him, removed first her dress and laid it across a nearby chair, then her slip and pantyhose and bra, placing them on top of her dress, standing in only her pink lacy panties, her back still turned toward him.

She's beautiful, he thought. Her skin is lovely, back straight, nicely proportioned with soft womanly curves. So far she looks perfectly normal. He smiled when he noticed a small black lacy butterfly tattoo just behind her right shoulder. He saw her take a deep breath, hesitate a moment and then slowly turn around.

He had known she was big bosomed and now he knew why. She had three perfectly formed breasts, all standing high, neatly in a row, side by side across her chest. The nipples and areola were soft pink in color. Her stomach was almost flat, with a slight bulge that would be very comfortable to lay upon, unlike some women whose bones jabbed and dug into him. He wondered what her other hidden unusual body part was.

"Marsha, you're a lovely woman. You take my breath away."

"Thank you, John."

"You're welcome but believe me, it's my pleasure to gaze upon you. Your breasts are beautiful"

He was a breast man and wanted to caress and suckle her three breasts. He loved how soft breasts were and how silky they felt on his face when he buried his face in them. He loved feeing nipples grow hard and long as he gave them special attention. Licking, sucking, pinching and rolling them between his finger and thumb, and taking his time doing it. Soft moans and whimpers coming from deep in a woman's throat as he played with her breasts was a real turn on for him. He could only imagine the sweet sensations Marsha must feel with three breasts. He started to walk toward her, his mouth salivating.

Marsha watched his face as he looked at her body and breasts and saw him smile. She also saw raw desire and lust in his eyes and doubted he realized that his hands were opening and closing as if fondling her breasts. She could almost feel his hands and mouth and the wonderful sensations they would instill in her.

She held her hands out in front of herself to halt him. "Not yet, John, please stay where you are, it's your turn to undress."

"Alright, Marsha, it's time you saw what's underneath my clothing."

He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, and hung it on the door knob of the closet. Next he lifted his t-shirt over his head and hung it on top of the shirt.

She appreciated his physique, broad shoulders, muscled arms, and hairy chest. I can't wait to feel his muscles ripple under my fingers. She watched as he bent over to take his shoes and socks off. Thank goodness he doesn't leave his socks on, she thought! So far, so good.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, then stood looking at her for a few seconds as if deciding whether to continue. He turned his back to her and let his pants and briefs drop to the floor, kicking them aside.

Marsha very much liked what she saw, thick muscular legs and full tight buttocks that she could grab onto while he fucked her.

John stood with hands on hips and head tilted up looking at the ceiling. He took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and turned around not knowing what her reaction would be to what she saw.

They stood looking into each other's eyes, before Marsha lowered hers down his body to his crotch.

He saw her eyes grow wide and her jaw drop before her hand flew to her mouth. He prayed silently that she wouldn't bolt

TO BE CONTINUED

normique
normique
51 Followers