Unusual Body Parts Ch.03

Story Info
Oh, what she finds in John's pants.
2.1k words
4.49
30.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

Marsha couldn't believe her eyes. Surely they were playing tricks on her! She took a few steps towards John, bent forward from the waist with her face inches from his unique body parts, and proceeded to reach out and inspect with her eyes and her hands.

John was relieved that she was still in the room and had not run away screaming. He decided her curious side had won out over revulsion and fear. Her face and mouth were close to him, Too close! He swallowed hard when she reached out to touch him and thought he might explode in her hand. No, he said to himself, I can't come now, that would scare her away for sure! He took deep breaths and let them out slowly, trying to think of anything other than her soft hands with red fingernails holding his privates.

Marsha was entranced. She had never seen anything like this before nor had she ever heard of anything like this before. He was hard, and he was hard again, two cocks growing from the same base above his balls, one behind the other, long and thick, but the most curious thing of all was the cock in front had two heads! One head grew out the side of the main head and was about 3 inches long and curved upward, laying along side the main head so both heads were the same height.

She held one cock in each hand at the base and slowly stroked them to the tips letting them glide out of her hands. His ball sac was larger than most and she lifted it in her hand feeling 3 larger than ordinary balls.

John moaned. I'm going to come in her hand if she doesn't stop touching me like that, he thought. He reached down, took her by the shoulders and lifted her so she was standing facing him, only inches apart.

"Marsha, please say something."

"John, I don't know what to say."

"Then I'll say something. Thank you for not freaking out, I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. Does this mean I have a chance with you?"

"You're welcome, and yes, you have more than a chance with me. I'm not going anywhere."

She glanced down to take another look and saw his cocks twitch. They were fully engorged with blood and his heads were purple. I want to touch him again, she thought, but if I do I know he'll come. She noticed his legs start to shake.

"Marsha, I'm so close to coming, I don't want to come now, but if you touch me again, I will."

"It's alright, John, I want to see you come."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I can get you up again."

He reached out and his hands caressed her three breasts running his palms over the nipples making them hard and standing out, just begging to be sucked. He placed his hands on the outside or her breasts and pushed them all together just before his mouth devoured all three nipples at the same time. He sucked hard and she whimpered. He withdrew his mouth and buried his face in between them. They were firm yet soft and he was in heaven. He felt his balls draw up close to his body.

"Marsha, I'm going to come soon, please stroke me."

She took a cock in each hand and began to stroke him, pre come dripping out all three tips. He was pulsing in her hand and breathing in short gasps.

"Oh, God, oh, God! Stand back Marsha, I'm going to shoot."

She didn't stand back, but continued stroking him, fascinated with his two cocks and three heads. She understood what he meant now when he said he was going to shoot. Come shot out all three heads as if they were cannons, copious amounts of come, it kept coming and coming, filling her hands and dripping off her fingertips.

She had never heard a man wail like he did when he came. It was understandable, she supposed. His orgasms must feel like two and a half orgasms all at the same time. His whole body shook violently when he came. She held his cocks until his breathing slowed and he could talk again. He was hanging onto her for support.

I'm sorry, Marsha, I'm so sorry I came so fast, but your hands touching me and the feel of your breasts and nipples put me over the edge. I promise you, I'm not usually like this. It's been so long since I've been with a woman and I just couldn't help it. This isn't the way I wanted our first time to be. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you, John, but there isn't anything to forgive. I wanted to see you come, and I did, and it was fascinating. She looked at her still dripping hands. Do you always have this much come?"

"Yes, I do, it really makes a mess, doesn't it?"

She looked at him and said, "Yes, it certainly does that all right."

They started laughing at the same time. The cocks she still held in her hands were flaccid, but she held onto them as she pulled him toward the bathroom and a shower. She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and they stepped into the tub.

John took the bar of soap in his hands and worked it into a rich lather and started with her luscious breasts. They were slippery and smooth under his hands as he manipulated all three. He couldn't believe his good fortune. A woman with three perfect breasts, god what a turn on! He couldn't seem to get enough of playing with them and watching them move in his hands. He felt himself growing hard again. He wanted to suck her nipples, but didn't want the taste of soap in his mouth, instead he kissed her passionately and she moaned into his mouth. His soap filled hands roamed her entire body, leaving her pussy and ass for last.

Marsha loved the feel of his hands slipping and sliding across her nipples as he massaged and kneaded her breasts. They needed a man's attention and now they were getting it. She braced herself on the sides of the shower wall with her outstretched hands when he pinched her three nipples. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the hot yet sweet sensation it created between her legs, a low moan escaping her lips. His hands left her breasts and traveled down her body, across her stomach, over the curve of her hips, down the outside of her legs to her ankles, and up the inside of her legs and thighs, avoiding the very place she wanted to feel them, the place she needed to feel them.

He looked at her. She was breathing deeply through her open mouth and her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes to find him looking at her lips.

He kissed her passionately as his hands continued to caress her body.

"Do you like this, Marsha? Do you like what my hands are doing to you?"

"Oh yes, John, I like it very much, but you've missed a place."

"I've missed two places, Marsha, but I want you to tell me what I missed. Say it. Where do you want my hands next?"

"You missed washing between my legs. I want your hands there."

"And where else did I miss?"

"My ass."

He reached around her, bringing her body close to him, his soapy hands gliding over each cheek gently kneading them, pulling them apart, running his fingers up and down her ass crack, feeling the soft short hairs on his finger tips, but avoiding her anus. She sucked in her breath and he smiled.

"Where do you want my hands next?"

"I want your hands between my legs."

"Look into my eyes, Marsha, and don't look away."

She opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling one hand slowly leave her buttocks, and glide along her right hip, and across the front of her thigh.

Reaching for the soap, he lathered his hands again and cupping her pussy, rubbed back and forth, lathering her thick black bush and gently squeezing her pussy flesh, knowing it was indirectly stimulating her clit. He saw her eyes grow misty and felt her begin to rock her hips in his h and.

He smiled at her saying, "Oh, you like that, don't you Marsha?"

"MMMMmmm, I like that very much, John."

He held her close with one arm around her waist and kissed her passionately while increasing speed and intensity squeezing her pussy. Feeling her in his hand and hearing her soft moans made him hard gain. "I want you," he whispered, "I want all of you, but not yet".

Withdrawing his hand and reaching for the detachable shower head, he rinsed the lather off her, saving her pussy and ass for last.

The water running down her ass crack felt warm and sensuous. She could feel her anus opening and squeezing shut from the intense pressure of the showerhead spray that he held so close to it.

"Spread your legs now, and squat a little bit" he said, "so I can rinse you off."

He held the spray at a distance aiming it at her bush, while running his fingers through it making sure all the soap was rinsed off. The water trickled into her slit and across her clit and she shivered.

"I have to pee, John. Let me out of the tub."

"Pee here, Marsha, in the tub."

"What? Pee here?"

"Yes, here, I want you to pee on my cocks. A Golden Shower, in the shower."

"I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can, take your time and concentrate, you can do it."

"Ok, I'll try."

Marsha spread her legs and squatted slightly, while John held his cocks between her legs. She felt the stream start to flow and felt her urine splash back on her as it sprayed his cocks. She had never done anything like this before and it was a real turn on! How can I pee and be sexually excited all at the same time, she wondered.

"Oh Baby, your pee is so warm, almost hot, and it felt so good! Thank you for doing this for me. I'm so turned on. Look how hard you made me?

She took his cocks in her hands and squeezed them. They were hard as steel and she imagined them inside her. She was sooooo turned on and sooooo very wet!

John took the shower head and aimed it at her pussy rinsing it off, then turned it on himself before placing it flat against her pussy. The warm water bubbled into her slit and across her clit and up inside her.

"Oh, John, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Feel good, Baby?"

"Oh, god yes!"

He turned the water off, hung up the showerhead and using his finger, barely parted her slit and began rubbing up and down the length of it.

She moaned and held onto his shoulders. "Please," she said, "Please rub my clit, I'm so turned on!

"Like this?"

"Ohhhhhhh yes, just like that! MMMMmmmmm."

"Come for me, Marsha, let me have it, Baby, let me have it!

He put two fingers inside her as far as he could reach while his thumb pressed on her clit rubbing it in circles. She threw her head back thrusting her breasts toward him and he happily latched on to first one nipple and the other, and the other, feasting on her perfect tits. He could feel how close she was and lightly bit the nipple he was sucking.

"I'm cominggggggggggg, she screamed! I'm comingggggggggggggggggggg! Oh god! Qhhhhhhhh god! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

He had never felt a woman come so hard before. She shook and convulsed so hard, and for so long, he thought she would pass out. He held her close, feeling her aftershocks, kissing the side of her neck, and softly rubbing her back, while her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal.

"Are you okay, Baby?"

She smiled and said, "I think so."

John reached for the big bath towel hanging on a hook outside the tub, dried her with it and wrapped it around her shoulders. She stepped out of the tub and handed him a dry towel. After he dried himself, he stepped out, took her into his arms and kissed her sweetly. "Let's go lie down in your bed and rest awhile," he said.

"Good idea. I want you to tell me how you fuck a woman with those two cocks."

TO BE CONTINUED

normique
normique
51 Followers