Unusual Body Parts Ch.04

Story Info
Their body parts fit so well together.
3k words
4.56
30.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

John and Marsha crawled into her bed and pulled the blankets over them. She nestled her head onto his chest and he put his arm around her, both content for the moment.

John spoke first. "Marsha, I want to thank you again for understanding about my two and a half cocks and three balls."

"Is that what you call them, two and a half cocks?"

"Well, technically that's what they are. Anyway, you don't seem to be afraid or repulsed by them, in fact, you seem to be fascinated with them."

"Who wouldn't be, John? I have to admit I was shocked when I first saw them, only because I had no idea that any man could have two cocks, and certainly not one with two heads."

"I was shocked to see three breasts too, Marsha, but very pleased. In case you couldn't tell, I'm a titty man."

"I noticed!" And she smiled to herself.

"Your titties are beautiful and they taste and feel good."

"Tell me John, how do you fuck a woman with two and a half cocks? Which one do you use and doesn't one of them get in the way?"

John chuckled and said, "I was wondering how long it would take you to ask those questions. I use the one with the two heads most often, because it feels the best when I come, and women like it because it fills them nicely. When using one, I strap the other one to my leg so it's out of the way."

"When using one, you said."

"Yes."

"Do you mean you sometimes use two at the same time?"

"Yes, I love using two, if the woman is agreeable, but most aren't"

"Well, how do you use two at the same time?"

John hesitated and then replied, "I use them at the same time in two different ways. Few women have asked me to use both of them in their pussy at the same time, because each of my cocks is so long and so thick, it fills them to capacity, almost like being fisted. It feels wonderful to me, because pussy muscles squeeze them together, and it's pure heaven, but I've never had a woman ask for both of them at the same time more than once."

"And what's the second way you use both of them at the same time?"

He threw the covers off them and said, "Look at both my cocks, Marsha"

She leaned forward so her head was above his cocks and picked them up, one in each hand. He instantly began to grow firmer.

"Now look at the angle of the cock between the top one and my three balls. Do you see how it curves out and up?"

"Yes, I do." Then it dawned on her. "Oh, my gosh! You use that cock for anal sex at the same time the other is fucking a pussy!"

"Yes, double penetration. Does that frighten you, Marsha, or does the thought of that excite you?"

He felt himself growing harder and so did Marsha.

She looked at him and smiled, "I have to admit the thought of it excites me." But she didn't tell him her last little secret, about her second unusual body part. She felt wetness gather in her pussy at the thought of it and knew he would be pleased when she told him, and even more pleased when he experienced it.

She let go of one cock to hold the cock with two heads in her hand while using a fingertip to teasingly circle them one at a time.

"Oh, Marsha, that feels good. You have a nice light touch, I love it."

Marsha propped herself up on one elbow and lowered her head, at the same time drawing his cock to her mouth. She licked one head with the tip of her tongue and then the other head. Soon her 7 inch tongue completely encircled one head as if it were a hand and slid it up and down, over and around before giving the same treatment to the other head. Her talented tongue wove between heads, in and out, and twirled around and around.

Her tongue was wet and slick and warm and John moaned when she began to suck them He felt her hand holding his other cock and stroking it while she alternated sucking the 3 heads. Soon she devoured the cock with one head, sliding up and down the shaft, driving him crazy, his hips gyrating. He didn't want to come yet, he had other plans, so he sat up and pulled her away.

"I'm going to come if you keep that up and I want to taste you, but first I want to have your tits in my mouth, I want to feel them on my face and suck your nipples until you can't stand it anymore. Come and straddle my lap so you feel my hard cocks on your pussy, then lean back supporting yourself on your hands so your tits are sticking out like an offering for me to have my way with them."

She did as he requested and was immediately rewarded with his mouth on her nipples. He licked them, giving each one a hard suck before moving on to the next one. Her head was thrown back so she couldn't see what he was doing, and didn't know which nipple he would attack next, she could only feel the hot sensations that shot from nipples to pussy.

He held a breast in his hands, squeezing it at the base so it puffed out and was hard before sucking the nipple, then moved on to the next one. He licked each breast all over and buried his face on them and in between them. He could come right now just fondling her breasts, but knew he had to control himself. Marsha's pussy was dripping with wetness all over his cocks and he loved the feel of it, loved knowing that he was doing that to her.

"Your breasts are wonderful, Babe. Do you like it when I suck your nipples hard and pull them out to full length before nibbling on them?"

"Oh, John, I like that very much. Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Yes Babe, I can feel it and I want to taste you now. Lift up your ass so I can slip out from underneath you. Now lie on your back and bring your knees up and spread wide." She was completely exposed to his view. "You have a beautiful pussy, Marsha, and I love your full bush."

He kneeled between her legs and spread her open bringing her inner lips and clit into view. She was glistening from her juices and the sweet musky aroma of her sex was intoxicating. He rubbed his face back and forth across her bush and the softness and silkiness of it was exhilarating.

She felt his long tongue licking her from top to bottom and back, finding every little nook and cranny, but carefully avoiding her clit. Suddenly his tongue entered her, all 8 inches of it, tongue fucking her. He moved it around inside her, touching all surfaces, until it found her G spot and began rubbing that rough little patch back and forth. It was a wonderful feeling unlike anything else.

He stopped rubbing and placed the tip of his tongue on it and held it there with pressure. It felt good when he massaged her G spot, but just applying pressure to it was a new experience. She thought she was going to jump out of her skin! It created a feeling of anxiousness, as if she didn't know what she was going to do with herself. So intense was the sensation that she couldn't lay still nor keep quiet.

Marsha's moans and whimpers filled the room and her body moved all over the bed. He had to grab her by the hips and hold her in place. He knew it was driving her crazy and he love it! She'll come in a minute, he thought, just as soon as I touch her clit. He reached up with one hand while holding her still with the other. His finger found her swollen nub and rubbed it furiously.

"Oh god! Oh god! Ohhhhhhhhh god! I'm cooooooooming!

John felt her inner muscles clamp down around his tongue and felt her contractions tighten and loosen, tight and loosen with each convulsion of her body. Her screams were almost deafening. What a glorious feeling to know his knowledge and talents could do that for her; to know that he was giving her body the ultimate pleasure!

He needed her now. He needed to feel his cocks inside her, but knew he had to be careful how he approached her When she had recovered sufficiently, he lay on top of her and kissed her sweetly, while his hips gently moved up and down, hoping to entice her with the feel of him.

She could feel his hard cocks rubbing against her, as his hand kneaded her breasts, and played with her nipples. Her hips began to meet his movements and she realized how hot she was for him.

"John," she whispered, "Fuck me, John. Fuck me now."

"How do you want it, Baby?

"I want it every way you describe earlier. I want to feel your cock with two heads first, and then both cocks at the same time in my pussy."

"And then, he whispered?" He softly nudged the side of her neck with his nose and kissed his way along the side from ear to shoulder.

"And then I want you to double penetrate me, I've never experienced that before and I want to know what that feels like. I want to feel you come in my pussy and in my ass at the same time.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, very sure and I want you now. I'm wet and my pussy is throbbing. I need you now!" She drew her knees up and spread her legs wide.

"Okay, but first I have to strap one cock to my leg so it's out of the way." He reached under the pillow for a wide piece of elastic he had placed there earlier without her noticing, just he case she wanted him. After his cock was secure, he reached between her legs, and after determining if she was wet enough, he proceed to place the cock with two head at her entrance. "This will feel strange at first, but when the heads are in, it will glide in much easier. Are you ready?"

"Yes, John, Yes, please, god I can't wait any longer!" She lifted her ass off the bed trying to force his cock into her pussy, but he pulled away, teasing her.

"Please fuck me, please fuck me now!"

The cock with two heads slipped into her wet and warm pussy with ease and he began a slow rhythmic stroking pace. She was tight and he wondered if she could take two cocks at the same time, but was more than willing to try.

"Oh John, you feel so good, soooooooo gooooooood! Yes, that's it, nice and easy." Marsha was meeting each of his strokes, enjoying the way his two heads stretched her pussy.

"Are you ready to feel what two cocks in your pussy feel like?"

"Yes, John. I am, but you'll be careful won't you?"

"Of course I will, but you have to tell me if it's too much for you. If it is, I'll pull out; I don't want to hurt you."

He withdrew his cock from her and unsnapped the elastic band holding his cock to his thigh, and placed his second cock between the two heads of his other cock. "Ok, here goes." She was wet enough to take both cocks so he pushed into her slowly, an inch at a time, giving her pussy time to get used to being stretched, then pushed in further until he was buried inside her.

He felt her stomach muscles tightened and asked if she was alright. When she assured him she was, he started thrusting in and out with long fluid strokes. She felt very tight, and he loved the feeling of her pussy muscles grabbing his cocks.

She pushed on the bed with her feet and raised her ass higher so she could meet his thrusts with more force making his cocks go deeper. "MMMmmmmm……John, this feels more then good. I feel so full and your cocks are hitting all the right places."

John was supporting himself on his hands while watching his cocks slipping in and out of her pussy. She was so wet her juices were running down her ass crack. He knew he would come soon. "Marsha, if I keep this up I'm going to come. Are you ready to feel all your holes filled now?"

"Yes, yes, let's do it now. I want to feel your cocks in all my holes, but first I have to tell you something."

He lay on top of her, supporting himself with his forearms and kissed her, then said, "What is it you have to tell me?" Her three perfect breasts distracted him and he began to suckle at them. "I'm listening, Baby. Go ahead and tell me."

"I have another unusual body part, one you can't see"

He stopped sucking her nipples and looked at her. She had his full attention. "Oh? Another one? Where? What is it?

"Well, it's just past my anus and it's another clit."

"You have a clit in your ass?!!!"

"Yes, I do and it's just as sensitive as my pussy clit."

"Damn woman, you hit the jack pot! What does it feel like when you come?"

"It doesn't come when my pussy clit makes me come, but it makes me cum when I have anal sex. I can feel my bowel muscles clamp down, just like my pussy does, and my butt hole leaks liquid just like my pussy."

"So when I fuck your pussy and your ass at the same time, you could come in both places at once?"

"Yes, or come in one and not the other, I don't know for sure, as I've never been double fucked at the same time."

John had been slowly fucking her pussy while they talked and he was hard as steel thinking about her two clits and how that would feel to him and to her if she came in both places at the same time. He was determined to give them that experience.

"I'm going to pull out now, Baby and place a doubled up pillow under your ass to give me a better angle to fuck both your holes. I have to do it while facing you."

Having done that he asked if she was ready and she said she was. He dipped his finger in her pussy to lubricate it and smeared it on her anus before easing it into. Her rectum was tight on his finger and his cocks twitched with anticipation.

She felt the cock that was going to fuck her ass enter her pussy for lubrication and take a few strokes. God it felt good. She was hot and ready to come.

"Ok, Baby, lets do it."

She felt his cock on the outside of her puckered little hole start to enter her, he had it just past the sphincter and it felt like a butt plug. He held it there while he put his cock with two heads into her pussy about the same distance, then he slowly pushed until he was all the way inside both her holes. She had never felt so full! Two cocks at the same time!!

The cock in her ass was rubbing her ass clit and the top of his pubic bone was rubbing her pussy clit. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was smiling down at her.

"How does that feel, Baby" Am I hurting you at all?"

"No you're not hurting me. It feels like nothing I've ever felt before. I love this! I love this!"

John loved it too. Both his cocks were buried inside her and her muscles were squeezing him. He was in heaven! God, she felt good! He watched his cocks fucking her, in and out, in and out, in and out. She was meeting each of his long strokes, driving him crazy.

She moaned and whimpered and he looked at her. She lay with her arms above her head, her head thrown back and her eyes closed, mouth open, the look on her face one of pure ecstasy. He loved it when he could make a woman feel that way.

He knew he would come soon and wanted her to come again first. He lay on top of her, slowly stroking and sucking her nipples, knowing it would drive her to the brink.

"John, fuck me harder, I'm going to come. Harder and faster! "

He got on his knees and plunged into her, faster and harder, his three balls slapping her ass. Her tits were bouncing. How he loved to watch tits bounce! His balls suddenly drew up close to his body, just as she screamed.

"God, God! Oh God, I'm coming in both holes!! Ahhhhhgggghhhhhhhhhh! "

She squeezed her legs together and her body shook. He had to push hard to hold his cocks inside her. Her ass muscles and her pussy muscles clamped down on his cocks at the same time and he could feel his come rising from his balls, up his shaft and out the tips.

"Baby, I'm coming! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh god, oh god! He pushed into her hard and held his cocks there until he was finished shooting his come deep inside both holes. He collapsed on top of her. Come juice was running out of her onto him, and onto her, and onto the bed.

"Oh, Marsha!"

"Oh, John!"

"Marshaaaa."

"Johnnnn."

normique
normique
51 Followers