Unusual Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

"Yeah, I'll have another one, please."

We all waited quietly for my wife to return. She carried the drinks on a tray. Placing it on the table, she handed the scotch to me and Fred, and gave the beer to Mark. I couldn't get over how sexy it was to watch my naked wife wait on our guests. And I wasn't alone. As she grabbed the wine bottle and walked over to Erica and Linh, both women leered openly at her exposed body. As she poured their glasses, the brash redhead reached up and fondled Ann's ass.

"Ah, it's still warm!"

No one had spanked Ann very hard, but the numbers were adding up. She had a pink glow to her cheeks.

"Here, feel it," Erica continued, guiding my wife before Linh.

The girl looked cheeky as she fondled my wife's ass. She gave it a light slap, making Ann squeal in surprise. Linh giggled.

"Let the guys feel it too," Erica coerced.

She didn't even ask if I was OK with it; my blessing was implied by now. If there was any jealousy inside me, the excitement of watching my wife's public embarrassment overshadowed it. We looked into each other's eyes as she stood between Fred and Mark, presenting her ass for them. They caressed her lightly at first, but soon got carried away, massing her cheeks.

"I think our hostess is having a visible effect on our beloved partners," Erica said, chuckling.

She was referring to the obvious bulges in their pants. As Linh stared at Mark's crotch, he guiltily removed his hand from Ann's ass, attempting to hide his excitement. But Fred did not. Looking at his wife, he just shrugged his shoulders. What did she expect?

"You're right!" Linh agreed, giggling joyfully. "Shall we spank her for it?"

Erica grinned mischievously. "We could. Or..."

She paused, looking at me and then at my wife.

"Or we could ask her to do something about it."

Ann's mouth fell open, and her eyes widened. From her shocked face I could tell she hadn't expected this. I was stunned too. But then again, was it really an unexpected proposition, given the circumstances? The room was submerged in a high tide of intoxicating hormones.

I was trying to think clearly. Erica certainly had a way of manipulating the situation. I was only then realizing how far the red devil had won us all over. But was that really a bad thing? Her schemes had brought us to this extraordinary level of sultry sensations.

But what was she suggesting exactly? The way Erica had framed her proposition didn't imply a flat-out gangbang -- I guessed not even she was prepared for that. It was something slightly more innocent, and at the same time more suiting for our attending servant.

And yet, did I really want my wife to provide some well-needed relief for our guests? I tried digging beneath the thick layer of lust that coated my senses, deliberately looking for traces of jealousy inside me. But I couldn't find any. And why should I? It wasn't like she'd be doing anything behind my back. Far from it. I'd be right there watching, as would the partner of the one she'd be servicing. I felt a rush of excitement as I realized how embarrassing that would be for her.

I stared into my wife's eyes as she stood there naked. She looked confused, but she was also glowing with submissive sensuality. The woman of stature inside her probably dreaded even the option of going through with what Erica was suggesting. But that wasn't the side of her we were savoring tonight. I winked at her.

"Well, I guess it isn't very well-mannered for a hostess to provide for herself and leave the guest wanting, don't you think honey?"

I watched my words sink in with my wife. She took a deep breath, bracing herself. She turned her face to Erica, shaking her head lightly in disbelief. For a moment I thought she was going to call quits on the whole affair, but as Erica grinned widely back at her, Ann slowly turned around and sank to her knees. She looked so delicate. Kneeling naked on the floor, she demonstrated her compliance. But she didn't make any advances. Someone else had to make the next move.

"Go on, darling," Erica urged her husband. "You don't want to miss out on this, do you?"

He was baffled, but Erica was right -- he wasn't about to let this opportunity escape. As he stood up, he tried to act casual, like he didn't care one way or the other. But his eagerness for my wife's service shined through.

I shifted my chair for a better look. I wanted to see her face, and more importantly, I wanted her to know her husband would be watching. Her hand quivered slightly as she reached for Fred's zipper. The sound as she lowered it was like the starting signal of a race into unknown territory. She seemed determined to abide with her task, and we all held our breath as she reached inside his pants and set his erection free. She stared at it, as if her mind was just catching up with what she had done. Holding on to his shaft, she turned to me, as if asking me if I really wanted her to go through with it. I nodded softly.

She acted like she was in slow motion. Tilting her head backwards, she looked up at Fred, and then turned her gaze back to the cock pointing at her face. Slowly, she opened her mouth wide and leaned forward. Fred grunted as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

It was certainly somewhat odd to watch my wife on her knees, sucking cock. For the past ten years, her mouth had only worked its magic on me. But I felt no hostility. Instead, I was overcome by a sense of erotic rapture. Watching her sexual display had always turned me on, and this courtside seat gave me the perfect view. It was like watching an erotic movie, only the star was my devoted wife.

Others were equally hypnotized by the display. Erica, Linh and Mark stared with gaping mouths at my wife's performance. Everyone was too aroused to talk, and the sloppy sound of her increasingly eager mouth filled the room.

Linh's hand wandered absentmindedly over her boyfriend's body. As it found his erection, she gave it a soft squeeze. Realizing what she was doing, she looked down on it, then back at my wife. With shaky fingers, she lowered his zipper, and fished out his erection. She panted as she wrapped her fingers around it. It looked big in her petite hand. She gave him a few strokes, but then let him go.

"Go on," she whispered. "Let her do it."

Mark didn't hesitate. He quickly got up and stepped over before my wife. She looked up at him, and then at his cock. It was begging for attention, and she reached out and guided him to her mouth. The R-rated show had just gotten steamier.

Ann moved her mouth between them. From her moans I could tell she enjoyed being a good hostess. Adding to the decadence, I reached for my glass and raised it to the women in the couch. Erica beamed back, and grabbed her glass to return my salutation. Linh however couldn't divert her eyes from the explicit scene before her, enchanted by the sight of her former mentor sucking her boyfriend's cock.

"Fuck her tits," Linh instructed, too intoxicated by her lust to be restrained.

Erica grinned, amused by the extroverted vulgarity coming from the previously so timid girl.

"Go on boys," she said. "You heard her."

Ann let the generous amount of saliva in her mouth drool down between her tits. Ready to serve, she pressed her tits together. Mark accepted the invitation, bending his knees slightly as he squeezed his cock in between her breasts. Linh was glued to the sight as her boyfriend began pumping his cock back and forth. As he backed away, Fred quickly replaced him. The two took their turns a few times, until Ann found a way to lean back and accept Fred's cock in her mouth as Mark kept sliding his cock between her tits. They found their rhythm, and it wasn't long before the inevitable was getting close.

"I want you to cum on her tits," Linh continued her instructions. Her mouth twitched nervously for a second, as if she just realized how inappropriate she was. But she was too far gone to care.

Mark moved back slightly. He pumped his cock, aiming for my wife's tits. She held them together as an inviting target. Linh's command was probably meant for her boyfriend, but my wife's chest was appealing to Fred as well. He too began stroking himself before Ann. Moments later, both men erupted, shooting long white strands across her tits. They grunted, and my wife moaned as the cum splashed against her tits.

As the frenzy settled, Ann remained kneeling. She held up her cum covered tits, as if displaying them for the audience. She looked at me for directions, and when I didn't immediately give her any, she turned to Erica.

The redhead grinned cunningly and stood up. My jaw dropped as she reached under her dress and yanked down her panties. She threw them aside as she sat down again. Reaching for the hem of her dress, she pulled it up to her waist. Her pussy was absolutely gorgeous, completely shaved except for a narrow strip of red hair that pointed down to her sweet spot. Emphasized by her high heels, her slender legs looked even longer than usual, and she shamelessly spread them wide as an invite. My wife stared, but made no move.

"Surely you're not just attending to the needs of your male guest, hun?" she said.

Ann walked on her knees over to her friend, her cum covered tits bouncing with her movement. She turned her head briefly to look at me, as if making sure I was watching. Of course I was. Here was my wife, kneeling between the legs of her friend, prepared to pleasure her. My cock pressed against the confines of my pants.

Erica gently guided my wife to her pussy. Both women yelped as Ann gently kissed her friend's folds.

"Ooh," Erica gasped. "Just like back in college."

She looked around, grimacing wickedly as she boldly met the eyes of the four onlookers. I had guessed -- or perhaps wished -- that my wife's experimentation had involved her sexy redhead friend. At that moment, however, I was having trouble processing Erica's words. I was too mesmerized by the erotic scenery. Erica winked at me before turning her gaze back to the woman worshiping her enticing pussy.

She ground her hips, rubbing her pussy against my wife's hungry mouth. As Ann increased the intensity of her tongue, the redhead gasped and moaned. She was putting on a steamy show, her lustful exclamations mixing with the sopping sound of my wife's tongue. The audience was captivated.

Erica may have exaggerated her performance for the benefit of her spectators, but her pleasure was genuine. Her squeals escalated. Grabbing Ann by the back of her head, she pressed my wife's face against her pussy. The dominant act made Ann moan. She greedily lapped at her friend's pussy, driving the redhead into ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck!" Erica yelled in fervor. "I'm coming! I'm coming on your fucking tongue!"

She screamed out with unrecognizable profanities as her body began to shake uncontrollably. My wife kept flicking her tongue over her Erica's clit, determined to give her friend a mind-blowing climax. As the squeals subsided, Ann switched to gentle kisses. Erica sighed with satisfaction as she regained her composure. She stared lovingly down at my wife.

"Ah, that's even better than I remember it," she said, stroking Ann's head. She turned to Linh. "What do you say? You wanna have a go too?"

Ann lifted her head from between Erica's legs. She looked at Linh. She still had a humbled expression, with maybe a hint of reluctance inside her. But above all, she had an aura of sensual yearning.

Linh lusted too, but she hesitated. She looked sheepishly at me and Fred, and then at Mark.

"I don't think your boyfriend minds, honey," Erica asserted.

Mark chuckled nervously. No man dared to talk at this point, fearing it might break the sapphic spell.

"I know," Linh said, her voice wavering. "But I don't know if I should..."

"Oh I think you definitely should," Erica shot in. "And I'm sure our hostess thinks so too."

Ann nodded.

"Go on, tell her," Erica urged.

Ann shuffled over and knelt before Linh. She looked a mess, glistening with Erica's wetness around her mouth and cum dripping from her tits. Her shiny blue eyes glowed with a hunger for servitude.

"Linh, if you want..." she began, her voice shivering with desire. She paused, as if tasting the words in her mouth before letting them out. "If you let me, I would love to pleasure you too." She paused again, looking up at her former assistant with pleading eyes. "May I lick you?"

"Oh god," the girl panted, quivering with excitement.

My wife's sultry words were intoxicating for me too. Assuming her lesbian tendencies were a thing of the past, I had only dreamed I'd get to see this side of her. Now she was exposing it before us all.

Erica giggled. "Oh, how could you possibly say no to that?! You don't know what you're missing, girl."

"I... I want to," Linh said, nearly whispering. "But I don't think I can in front of everybody."

"I'm sure our hostess wouldn't mind serving you in private," Erica continued her coercion. "But I think I have a better idea if you're feeling shy."

Of course she did. She never seemed to run out of ideas, especially when it came to my wife's sexual humbling. I was very grateful for her innovativeness. She stood up and held out her hand, inviting Linh to her feet. The girl stood up, both eager and hesitant.

"Now, you lay down, hun," Erica directed my wife. "On your back."

Ann followed the instructions without any delay. Flat on her back, she laid naked with her two dressed friends looking down at her. Erica turned to Linh.

"And you take off your shoes."

Linh followed the instructions, her legs shaky as she removed them.

"And your panties," Erica added nonchalantly, as if it couldn't possibly be an issue for the girl to do it.

Linh warily scanned the room, cautious of the prying eyes. She exchanged a few glances with her boyfriend. His elated grin was silently pleading with her to go on. Her hands trembled with excitement as she pulled up her dress far enough to reach her panties, making sure her dress protected her modesty. She quickly yanked them down. Not sure what to do with them, she tossed them to her boyfriend. He caught them and held them tight, as if were they a precious gift.

Linh must have figured out what Erica had in mind. She didn't appear particularly astounded when the redhead guided her up on the couch, standing with one foot on either side of my wife's head. With her mouth open, Ann stared hungrily straight up between Linh's legs.

Needing no further hints from Erica, Linh relaxed her legs to kneel over my wife's head, concealing it with her splayed out dress. She rearranged it behind her in what appeared to be a mixed attempt to keep my wife's tits in clear vision, and her dress away from the cum that coated them. She failed slightly at the later, but was too turned on to care. She slowly lowered her body further down.

"I can't believe I'm... Ooh!"

My wife's tongue interrupted her. Shocked by the sensation, she raised herself up again. It was adorable, and I couldn't help chuckling. It didn't deter her though. With a puzzled expression, she again sunk down towards my wife's eager mouth. She flinched as Ann's tongue obviously found its target once more, but this time she didn't move away.

"Oh my..."

Linh panted, staring wide-eyed into oblivion as she focused on the sensation. We couldn't see what Ann was doing under Linh's dress, but the sound of her lapping tongue was giving us a good idea. Linh's sensual moans conveyed her appreciation.

Linh seemed to get increasingly absorbed by the experience. She started to grind her hips, and as her excitement built, she grew bolder. She looked over her shoulder. Drawn to my wife's swaying breasts, she reached behind her. She greedily groped Ann, massaging the cum into her chest.

Lured out of her constrained shell, Linh had lost all inhibitions. She began moving up and down, and from the wet squishing sound it seemed she was riding my wife's darted tongue. Her wailing intensified until she suddenly froze up. Still with one hand on Ann's breast, she used the other to hold Ann's head steady between her legs. With an ear-piercing cry, her body began to tremble. She screamed out with what appeared to be Vietnamese obscenities, creating a sensuous choir with my wife's muffled moans.

Coming back to her senses, Linh's face turned a timid red. She didn't look regretful, but unmistakably shocked by her own behavior. Erica held out her hand, helping the girl to dismount my wife's face. She giggled nervously as she realized how weak her legs were. She stumbled over to her boyfriend, who greeted her with a passionate embrace.

"Here are you panties," he said in a dumbfounded whim as he handed them to her. She quickly snatched them from his hand, trying to hide them in her palm.

Ann looked even more flustered. Her eyes flickered as she adjusted to the light. Her face was glistening with Linh's affectionate marking. As she sat up and looked down on her cum glazed tits, a drop of saliva fell from her chin. I could tell her head was spinning with emotions. It must have been an outrageously humbling sensation to sit there in her scandalous state, surrounded by dressed people staring at her.

But she didn't try to hide her body, or wipe away the evidence of the sultry service she had provided for our guests. Instead, she straightened her back. She was glowing with submissive pride, content with her servitude. Her breath was heavy as she looked at me. Signifying her compliance, she even parted her legs, allowing us all to peer at her shining wet pussy.

It was more than I could take. I stood up and assertively marched over to my wife. She stared up at me with expectant eyes.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered.

She purred longingly as she followed my instructions. I removed my jacket but adhering to the dress code, I kept the rest of my clothes on. Kneeling behind her on the couch, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. In one steady motion, I pushed all the way inside my wife's welcoming pussy. Ann moaned with submissive gratification as I began to fuck her with steady, domineering thrusts.

The sight of her round ass moving with the force of my hips urged me to slam in to her even harder. It only took a minute before she screamed out in pleasure, her body ecstatically writhing as her pussy contracted around my cock. I held on to her hips, forcefully riding her through her orgasm.

I was desperate for release myself, but I held back. As turned on as she was by her experiences, I knew she had more inside her. I wanted to give her all the pleasure she deserved. Barely giving her a chance to come down, I continued to drive my cock in and out of her. She seemed dazzled at first, but soon panted and moaned again, building up to another climax.

Following the theme of the evening, I started slapping her ass.

"Oh, yes!" she yelled. "Spank me. Please, spank me!"

I glanced at the spectators. They had paired up, Linh and Mark on the other section of the couch, and Erica in Fred lap on chair. They were gently caressing each other, staring at our carnal exhibition with hazed eyes. I noticed my wife looking around too, and their peering eyes seemed to drive her wild. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. Within seconds, she was coming again.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I obliged. Grabbing her round hips with bot hands, I slammed forcefully against her. Unable to hold back any longer, I came with her. Mesmerized by my wife's demeanor throughout the evening, my powerful release was a tribute to her brave submission. Grunting and moaning, I pressed my hips hard against her ass, erupting with load after load deep inside her. The climax was mind-blowing, and for a moment I forgot that we weren't alone.

"Bravo!" Erica exclaimed, initiating applause and cheers from the audience. "I think that's a splendid finale to a splendid evening!"

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers