Unusual Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,453 Followers

She rose abruptly and pulled her husband up with her. I still had my cock buried deep inside my naked wife, who was kneeling on all fours. Erica grinned at our predicament. Looking at Ann, she mimed a phone with her hand.

"I'll call you tomorrow, hun. No need to get up, we will let ourselves out." She giggled. "Honestly, I need to fuck my husband, and I don't want to steal the show."

"Uhm, we should leave too," Linh said, pulling her eyes away from my wife's body.

She jumped up, and Mark stumbled after her. I had no words, merely nodding at our guests as they prepared to leave. They chuckled their way down the hallway. But Linh came running back. My wife was still bent over in front of me, and the girl grinned evasively as she knelt down by Ann's head. She leaned in and kissed my wife softly on her stunned lips.

"Thank you," she whispered. She then jumped up with bubbly energy, and waved coyly at me as she disappeared again.

The door closed, and my wife and I were abruptly left alone. I slowly slipped out of her, and she rolled over. She was an explicitly sinful sight. Her lipstick was smeared around her mouth, mixing with Erica's and Linh's juices. And her tits shined with the cum the guys had sprayed her with. The token of our mind-shattering release was running down her thighs. She was gleaming with wanton gratification, the embodiment of sexual indulgence. Yet, there was something frail to her appearance. I couldn't think of anything relevant to say, and smiled warmly at her. She diffidently smiled back.

"We should probably clean up a bit," she said, her voice unassertive as she looked down over her sticky breasts. "Why don't you go first: I need to collect myself a bit, if you don't mind?"

"Of course."

The glistening gifts provided by Erica and Linh were alluring, and I briefly craved to taste them on her face. But they were offerings for my wife, and I kissed her softly on her forehead, the only place on her face that wasn't covered with her friend's juices.

I disrobed as I strode to the bathroom. As the water poured over my body, I started to question my judgment. Had I let things get out of hand? Sure, it had been an amazing experience, and watching her get manhandled by our friends had turned me on more than I could possibly have imagined. And I was sure she felt the same. Her powerful orgasms were unequivocal testimonies to this.

But had I pushed her further than she could handle? She had been spanked, stripped and groped by her friends. She had shown them all her submissive urges, and masturbated before them. And as the perfect hostess, she had pliantly pleasured them all with her mouth. I had fucked her forcefully, letting them watch as she repeatedly came on my cock. Thinking about it all sent thrills through my body, but I was also feeling guilty. Would she be able to look them all in the eyes again after letting them see and do all this?

I called out to my wife as I exited the bathroom, letting her know I was done. Still giving her space in case she needed it, I went in to our bedroom and waited for her. I recollected the evening in my head, flipping between excitement and remorse. She took her time in the bathroom, and I got increasingly worried.

But as she joined me in our bedroom, I immediately felt more hopeful. She was naked, but no longer the embarrassed woman I had seen throughout the evening. She had washed away her submissive role, along with the sinful evidence of her wild evening. She smiled confidently at me.

"It's got a nice pink hue," she said, turning around to show me her ass.

"It suits you," I complimented, relieved that she seemed content.

"I believe it does."

She straddled me, and we tenderly kissed. We stared into each other's eyes, sharing a moment of satisfied recognition of our unusual evening.

"I can't believe this just happened," I said. "It was so hot!"

"It most certainly was. Thanks for letting me have that experience."

We kissed again, her lips increasingly amorous.

"So I take it I don't have to worry about having pushed things too far?" I asked.

She smirked knowingly. "You pushing? You can be so naive sometimes."

I looked at her with confusion.

"Do you really think I would make mistakes like this?" she continued.

"You mean...?"

"Yes, Erica and I have been planning this for months."

Speechless, I just stared at her.

"I told her about this fantasy of mine, and she convinced me we had to make it real. I was originally going to involve you in the planning, but it would have ruined the best part."

"Which was...?"

"The thrill of not knowing where you would draw the line."

I was silent for a moment as her words sank in.

"So you planned the whole thing? The emails, the mistakes with the cake and drinks?"

She nodded.

"Everything, even down to...?"

I paused, contemplating how to suitably formulate what she had done. I decided the situation allowed for crudity.

"So you planned licking your friends' pussies, and sucking off their partners?!"

My question came off more accusing than I felt, but my wife wasn't taken aback by it.

"Well, no. That was Erica doing some improv."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "But you certainly seemed to like it."

I couldn't deny it, especially since she grabbed on to my hardening cock. She guided me inside her again, and as she began to ride me, she looked into my eyes as she continued.

"I'm glad Erica pushed things this far, even making me lick my friend's cunts and suck off their partners."

"Oh, you liked that, did you?" I panted, enjoying the dirty words coming out of my wife's mouth.

"U-hu. And don't forget -- we're having dinner at their place next time. Erica better be a damn good hostess then!"

The end.


A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her very valuable editing comments. The story is part of the Nude Day Contest, so don't forget to vote if you liked it.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,453 Followers