Unusual Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

That whole new meaning became even more powerful, even more appealing, even more erotic and even more sheer, downright horny when Sammi watched her friend unclip, then remove her bra. Whilst seeing her best friend baring her breasts for her was about the most erotic action Sammi had ever seen, that was soon surpassed when Claire reached up, unpinned her hair, shook her head and let her hair tumble down onto her shoulders. Seeing those two hugely stirring movements raised Sammi's sexual temperature almost off the scale.

Claire lay down beside her friend. Sammi was on her back, Claire more on her side and front. She put one hand out to the side of Sammi's face and supported herself, but slowly bent her elbow so that her body sank onto Sammi's. Claire's leg slid between Sammi's which she parted a little more. The top of her upper thigh pressed against her friend's pussy, her hip and her suspender belt sank into the softness of her tummy and their waists were touching. Alternating their gazes between the other's eyes and the bare breasts before them, Claire slowly let her arm collapse so that her body came into more and firmer contact with Sammi's. Their lower chests merged and then, with Claire holding herself with her back arched their nipples touched. To both of them it was as if a match was being held against the very tip of their breasts.

"Ugh, oooo," Sammi grunted, involuntarily, but nevertheless hugely pleasurably to both them, arching her back causing their breasts to squash together.

Claire stopped arching her back, she stopped trying to caress the tip of Sammi's nipple with the tip of hers, she ceased being sexually suggestive. Instead, her arm went round her friend and pulling on her body and pushing with hers she squirmed both pairs of tits firmly together.

"You sexy little bitch," she said smiling, rolling and writhing her body so that their breasts touched everywhere and were in permanent contact.

"Takes one, to know one," Sammi replied, lifting her face and kissing Claire.

"Touch my breasts, Sam," Claire said lifting herself up a little.

Sammi looked at the two perfectly symmetrical, deep pink almost brown tipped breasts hanging down in front of her. It was the simplest, most natural and, surprisingly far easier than Sammi had visualised in her many masturbation scenes to reach and touch them. She pressed her fingertips softly against Claire's full nipple, it was beautifully hard. She ran her fingers over both orbs, they felt lovely, just like her own, but of course different because they were another woman's breasts. She cupped them, stroked them, caressed them and then squeezed them.

"Oh yes Sam, yes, that's beautiful," Claire groaned as those wonderful feelings oozed through her.

Sammi's confidence was boosted, her inhibitions slipped away, she felt, at the same time, more relaxed, yet more aroused. She wanted more of Claire, more of her breasts, more of her body and she wanted to give more of herself to her friend. Holding Claire's left breast in an almost reverent way, Sammi lifted herself, she eased herself upwards, closer towards Claire. Claire realised what Sammi wanted, what she was trying to do. She edged herself further up Sammi's body pushing her head back against the bed. She cradled Sammi's face in her hands and then dangled her breasts over her friend's face, just millimetres from her mouth. It was what Sammi wanted, what Claire wanted and what they both needed.

Once the sensations of sucking another woman's nipples exploded throughout Sammi's body, their lovemaking became more urgent. Their actions were liberated and their gestures became more intense. Everything now seemed to flow in a perfectly natural, seemingly obvious, female bisexual manner.

They kissed and stroked each other, they caressed the others breasts and sucked their nipples. Their found and fondled the beautifully rounded cheeks of the other's bottom and slid their hands down the flat tummies to the damp vees of the centres of their femininity.

Whilst Claire was the undoubted leader, Sammi was such an enthusiastic, quick learning and eager pupil that it soon became mutual lovemaking and joint sex. It was becoming clear to both of them that it was now not the older one who was going to fuck the younger one, they were going to fuck each other.

Greg didn't know what to do. It was, by some margin, the most erotic and exciting experience he had ever witnessed. It far surpassed even his wildest fantasies about it when he and Claire had lain naked caressing each other as they spoke about him watching her with another woman. It even surpassed their latest verbal fantasy, he and another man making love to Claire. He wasn't sure whether he should undress yet, but worried that if he did, he would not be able to resist masturbating and what a waste it would be shooting his cum onto his belly instead of in Sammi. He looked at Claire a couple of times and made gestures as to whether he should join and she shook her head. Well he thought she did, but he wasn't sure for her face was continuously contorted with the pangs of extreme arousal.

They were continually kissing, deeply, greedily and passionately. Their lips were squirming, their bodies writhing and their hands squeezing and stroking as if they simply could not get enough of the other's body, which was actually the case.

Claire had had full and complete lesbian sex when at university. She'd experienced both deep and intense mutual oral sex and hand-held, but not strap on dildo sex. Her experiences with other women hadn't included seduction or introducing a bi virgin to sex with another woman. She had thought considerably both, prior to tonight and since they had started, just how far they should go. Her first couple of times had not included oral either way. She had sort of thought that was the way to go. Maybe finger stimulation until orgasm this time and then introduce oral at a later stage.

"Shall we take these off," Claire whispered, giving Sammi's black thong a little tug.

"Yes," was her friend's simple, but highly inviting reply.

Greg got so excited at hearing those words that he had to stand up to watch the amazing sight of these two beautiful women taking their panties off. As they slid the flimsy garments down their legs he revelled in hearing his long-term partner say. "But not our stockings Sammi?"

"No let's keep those on."

"Why?"

"I like them."

"What mine?" Claire asked, for some reason snapping her susupender belt.

"Yes your's Claire, but also wearing them."

"They excite you do they Sam?"

"Yes, do they you as well Claire?"

"Very much and Greg."

"You like stockings do you Greg?" Sammi asked turning towards where she knew he was sitting.

"I love them, they look amazing."

"And are you enjoying our little show darling?" Claire joined in.

"God Claire, you know you don't need to ask that."

Claire put her arm round Sammi, they were lying flat on the bed, Sammi on her back, Claire on her left side.

"And are you Sam?"

"What?"

"Enjoying this?"

"Yes, Claire, yes I am."

Claire bent her head and kissed Sammi, her hand gently cupping her friend's breast. She ran it down Sammi's body and slid it into the neat patch of nearly blonde, trimmed pubic hair. She paused there for a moment, lifted her head, looked into Sammi's eyes and said. "And you want more Sammi?"

Sammi reached up and squeezed Claire's breast.

"Yes Claire, I do."

"What do you want?" Claire asked running her finger further down and finding Sammi's clit inside the hood of glistening pinkness. Sammi's body jerked, the sensation was hugely intense.

"I don't know Claire."

"Do you want to cum, Sammi?"

"Yes, yes Claire I do. Please make me cum."

It wasn't like one of those frantic, extraordinarily energetic orgasms usually portrayed in porn films. No, as Claire lay on top of Sammi they were calm and peaceful. It wasn't accompanied with screaming and inappropriate moaning. No, as their breasts merged and as their pubic mounds pressed together so both of them grunted and sighed with contentment. It wasn't like a gymnastic display with extreme writhing and rolling around. No, as their arms went round each other and gripped the cheeks of the other's bottom, so Claire simply made smooth thrusting movements to which Sammi's body involuntarily but willingly responded by thrusting back. They couldn't, of course, quite squirm their clits together, which would probably be the ultimate female bi experience. They could and did, though send tremors of feeling right to that place of such sensitivity, they caused little vibrations from their pubic mounds, they applied pressure and found a rhythm of smooth thrusting movements so that their lips and entire pussies were aflame and, of course, they ground their tits and nipples together.

The serenity, the beauty, the tenderness, the caring and the sheer eroticism of the situation, slowly built their orgasms. They were perfectly in tune with and accompanied by the soaring arias of wonderful music and the beguilingly erotic scenes of Susan Sarandon and Catherine Deneuve making love. They didn't explode and sort of roar up a wall and then fall over the other side. It wasn't a sudden eruption or an instant explosion. No, whether by luck or judgement Claire and Sammi were able to create a joint and very mutual climax. It seemed to build and build before reaching a level just beneath fulfilment, where they were able to sustain the luscious feelings for what could have been hours, or simply minutes for time had no meaning, it was simply sensations that were paramount now.

At last, at long, long last they finished. Claire rolled off her lover's body and they faced each other cuddling and pecking little kisses on the other's face and chest. The stockings covering their intertwined legs were all they were wearing. They contrasted so erotically with their bodies and set off the texture of their smooth skins so well. Greg was almost dumbstruck with the vision of his partner lying so seemingly comfortable and seemingly sated in the arms of another woman. They didn't look at him, they seemed to have eyes only for each other, he was he ruefully realises completely superfluous to the situation..

He wondered, "Have I lost Claire to another woman?"

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers