Unveiled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madame sat there for a moment and then she began to speak."

"So from what I can gather and stop me if I am wrong but you would like me to kit you and your husband out in matching lingerie and stockings and such like but make sure that they are a perfect fit for the two of you. Is that correct?"

"Yes Madame that is correct." I replied.

She once more went quiet and then she said.

"I think that I can help you."

"Thank-you Madame." I replied.

"Will you bring your husband back at the end of the day and I can check him out?"

"Of course I will madam." I responded.

"With that she stood up and showed me out of the shop. I went and found you and as you know I took you for a drink to pass the time and then I took you to the boutique. When we got there Madame got rid of the girls and she winked at me. I went to talk to her and she said."

"I am a true Madame and I know you from the circuit where you have been with several Master's. Well from now I am going to be your Mistress so get rid of your Master and become my submissive."

I was so entranced with what she was saying that I just responded.

"Yes Mistress."

"She then ordered me to return to you and as you know what happened next I will stop talking because I am sure that you have a lot to digest from all that I have told you this morning and I hope that you still love me after all that I have told you and that we can make this journey together."

With that she got up and went to the lounge and put some music on whilst I thought about all that she had told me. I sat there for a good hour. I cried and I smiled. I went through confusion and agitation and finally I settled on a decision.

I went into the front room and saw that she quivering wondering what I was about to say. I stood in front of her for a moment and then I sat down next to her and rested her head on my shoulder and began to speak.

"Cath you have told me a lot today that has opened my eyes to you. I have always known that you were having affairs and I always knew when you were not because you changed. Obviously what I did not know was how depraved they were. I only wished that you had told me before not the details but the fact that you had taken another lover. I would have understood. I know I am not the passionate man that you desire but I do and always will love you."

I stopped to let her take this in and then I started speaking again.

"I also should have told you about my fetish so on that basis we are square. As regards the next stage of the journey I am looking forward to entering into it. I do not know what you think but I think the tension has gone out of the house all of a sudden?"

She lifted her head off of my shoulder and spoke.

"I agree with you and I want to do this journey with you. I think it is what we both want and will make our marriage stronger. Who would have guessed that two submissive's had been living under the same roof for years and neither of us knew?"

With that we began to laugh and cry all at the same time. We cuddled for a few moments and then Cath said.

"We better get going otherwise we will be late for Madame and trust me we do not want to do that. You can drive." She said.

We left the house and got into the car. I did feel self-conscious dressed as I was but soon we made it to the address we had been given. We waited outside the big house until the time appointed to us and then Cath rang the doorbell. Immediately the door was opened by a maid and Cath whispered to me.

"That is one of the shop assistant's."

I looked closely at the maid and nodded in agreement.

"Please come in." She said.

We entered the house and stood in the hallway until the maid said.

"Please follow me."

She led us down a corridor and stopped at a large oak door. The maid knocked on the door and we all waited with anticipation. You could feel the tension in the air. Suddenly the silence was broken.

"Enter." A female voice said.

The maid opened the door and showed us in and then she left us alone with Madame Fantasy. We both looked at Madame. She looked amazing. She had on a full length red leather dress that had a split right up to the top of her thigh. She had her legs crossed and you could see that she had stockings on and she also had matching red boots on that came up to the top of her stockings. The look was completed with red full length gloves. Cath just looked shocked and I got an erection that showed through my dress.

"I am glad to see that you can obey orders. You have arrived on time and you are wearing the outfits that I told you to wear. Now take a seat please."

We saw a sofa and sat down on it. I notice Cath pull her mini-skirt down and so did Madame.

"You can stop that." Madame said.

"I do not mind seeing up your skirt."

Cath stopped fiddling with herself and we both sat there tense as we waited for Madame to tell us what was about to happen. Finally Madame spoke.

"Today you are going to begin to find out what it is like to be a true submissive. For you Cath you will find out that it is not all about sex and for you George you will begin your journey into true feminism. Do you understand?"

"Yes Madame." We both said.

"Then let's begin." Said Madame.

12