Unwanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,730 Followers

"You fucking sucked his cock Mom!" Lyle heard his sister scream from the other side of the house.

"What! Mom, you didn't?!" Darcie's voice soon joined in. Lyle just rolled his eyes as he got dress. He honestly didn't think she'd do it in the first place. However, that didn't necessarily mean he was going to fuck her. He wasn't that desperate for sex. Yet a depraved, evil, conniving thought crossed his mind. What if he could get her to beg for it? To practically throw herself at him for a chance to ride his monster. Wouldn't that be the ultimate revenge? To make his mother and sisters lust after his rod?

"You've both have seen it I'm not..." Lyle chuckled as his mother's voice dipped to low for him to hear as his shirt slid down his chest. He so was going to enjoy this. As he contemplated on how to go about this. Lyle heard the house phone ring at the other end of the hallway.

"Lyle! Grandpa, wants to talk with you," Lucie's voice echoed down the corridor as he heard her walking down the hallway with the cordless handset. "Can I come in?" Lucie asked softly knowing on the door.

"Hey Grandpa," Lyle said taking the phone from Lucie who shadowed his every move.

"Hey boy," Lyle smiled at the nickname his grandfather had given him when he was seven, "How is the wood pile looking?"

"Oh, about halfway done should have it done in a day or two depends on how long it rains. How's grandma doing? Did the MRI show anything?" Lyle asked peering over his shoulder seeing his sister standing far to close for his liking.

"That's why I'm calling. She has a blood clot in her brain the doctors are going to operate on it in the next few days if the drugs don't dissolve it by then. You don't mind staying there by yourself? It wouldn't feel right leaving her here alone."

"Of course not. You just tell me what needs done and I'll see if I can get most of it done by the time the two of you get home," Lyle said his muscles tensing up as he felt his sister's hand on his ass.

"You're a good son you know that."

"Well, you two are good parents," Lyle said lovingly to his grandfather. Nodding as Brad listed off the things that needed to get done before end of their short summer ended, and it grew to cold to work long hours outside. All the while he felt Lucie's hand slip around his waist running along his stomach seeking to slip into his pants before being smacked.

"Owie!" Lucie said in a child-like voice as she shook her hand, "Why did you do that for!" she pouted as Lyle put his fingers to his lips.

"Oh, and Lyle?"

"Yeah, grandpa?"

"I barbequed a boar a day before this all happened so there's plenty in the freezer if you want some and your grandmother made her sause too."

"Awesome!" Lyle said joyously. It's been to long since he had some of his grandfather's barbeque. "Okay, tell grandma I said hello when she wakes up."

"I just did, she's smiling like a fool," Lyle heard Bettie's -- his grandmother -- infectious laugher. "Okay son, I'll call if anything changes."

"Now, let me see it Lyle!" Lucie said pressing herself up against her brother.

"No."

"B-but you let Mom suck you off," Lucie pouted pumping up her ruby hued lower lip. Lyle wondered if all that make-up she wore actually got her more tips at the diner she worked, and that tight fitting shirt that showed off her breasts. Though Lyle thought it had more to do with the mini skirt she was wearing.

"She did that so I'd stop calling her a whore to her face," Lyle said, everytime he tried to move around her his sister blocked him and he was rather hungry, "So do you want me to stop calling you a whore too?" Lyle was going to have to be faster to dodge their slaps or his face was going to be covered in bruises by the time he went home. "You know Marsha marched off too, but she did drop to her knees," Lyle said wickedly as Lucie stalked angrily towards the door.

"So Lyle what did Dad want?" Marsha asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Grandma, has a blood clot on her brain so he's going to be staying there until it pass or until they have to operate," Lyle said as he opened the freezer. His eyes falling of the gallon filled zip lock bags that filled up the freezer. Even in the cold he could smell the delicious smoke his grandfather used to smoke the wild pig. Yet he didn't see the shared looks the three women shared between them as he looked for his grandmother's famous sauce.

"Lyle, does that mean you'll be here all alone until then," Marsha asked walking up to him tapping his shoulder pointing to the masonry jar on the door shelve. Her mother had taken to making large batches and canning it so her father and whomever was over would always have some of her famous sauce. Yet as Lyle turned around his mother stood far to close to his liking.

"Yeah," Lyle said, "Unless they're ghost here."

"Well, we'll be back," Darcie said nodding to Lucie, "These work clothes are killing me," she said offhandedly getting up from her seat. Lucie cast her brother a look before slipping out the door behind her older sister.

"Here. Let me help you Lyle," Marsha said sweetly her hand brushing along his rod as she turned. Standing on her tiptoes (not that she had to she just wanted to show off her ass to her son), opening the cabinet grabbing the beige microwavable bowl. "Here," Marsha said bashfully, "So how's your life been for the past five years?" she asked as she stood against the counter behind him as she watched her son preparing his meal.

"Great! Now that I don't constantly have what money I make stolen out from under me, just to support your and their nighttime activities," Lyle said as nicely as he could, while his fingers drummed waiting on the microwave to stop. He could feel his mouth watering at the smell of that succulent barbeque filled the air. His stomach rumbled announcing it to longed to taste that juicy boar.

"So where actually do you call home now?" Marsha asked over the beeping of the microwave.

"Somewhere far from here," Lyle said. He so wasn't about to tell her that.

"Well, do you have a girlfriend or fiancée? I mean I would like to know if I have a grandchild or not. Don't you think I deserve to know at least that?" Marsha asked.

"What makes you think I would tell you if I had a child or not?" Lyle asked darkly, "Do you think that I would subject my child to you or them?" he asked he didn't but the fact remained the only ones he would tell were his grandparents.

"Please Lyle, can't we at least speak civilly with one another?" Marsha pleaded.

"I thought I was," Lyle said drizzling the barbeque sauce over his two sandwiches. "Now where are... aha!" he said grinning happily at the bag of chips that he couldn't find anywhere but there.

"Well, can't you at least tell me how old he or she is?"

"I don't have a kid, Marsha," Lyle said walking across the room grabbing a clean glass. Looking out the window over the sink seeing the start of the rainstorm his grandfather had warned him about earlier that day.

"So why all that attitude if you don't have a kid, Lyle?" Marsha huffed irritably, "And I thought we agreed you would call me Mom."

"To piss you off, why else? No, that would require both parties liking the deal. I agreed to no such thing and the same goes for me fucking you," Lyle said grabbing his plate.

"We're back!" Darcie called out as Lyle washed his plate and the bowl. "Well, how do we look?" she asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Lyle asked arching an eyebrow at their skimpy attire.

"Don't you dare say it!" Lucie said red faced looking away as her brother's eyes ran down her body. She and her sister had opted for loose tank tops and mini skirts that ended just below their ass cheeks. Plus the bag of clothes in the trunk of her car for the days they would have their grandparents place to themselves.

"Alright," Lyle said shrugging walking off to the basement stairs where he could relax without having to deal with his family.

"What?" Marsha said blushing as he looked back at her, "It's warm down there."

"Huh uh," Lyle said rolling his eyes. He knew she was up to something. His mother was far to quiet while he ate. Unaware that Darcie had handed her her own mini skirt.

"How about we play some pool, huh? We haven't done that since you still lived here. How about it little bro," Darcie said sashaying over to Lyle drawing his attention while their mother slipped into the laundry room. "Want to be my partner?"

"Nope," Lyle said moving off towards the recliner only to be blocked by Lucie.

"Of course, he doesn't. Not when he would rather have me as his partner," Lucie said dragging him by the hips into her, making his groin rub against her bud.

"Hardly Lucie," Marsha said standing on the landing that transected the laundry room, stairwell and the main living space of the bathroom. "He wants the best pool player here and that's me," she said cocking out her hip.

"Fine!" Luice pouted, "We get first break then."

"Hey now! I haven't said I'm playing," Lyle growled annoyingly.

"Oh, I think you will Lyle," Marsha said swaying her hips as she approached his side, "There are three of us and one of you. Even if you have those hard earn muscles," she said running her hand along his chest. "You can't overpower three women standing this close to you. So drop the attitude and come enjoy the game with us," Marsha whispered wantonly into his ear.

"You won't regret it," Darcie whispered hungrily into his ear.

"I already do," Lyle sighed.

"Good. Then we can get started," Lucie said dragging her brother by his pants towards the cue rack. "Which one do you want? I already know which one I want," she said hungrily grabbing Lyle's jewels.

"That's not a proper cue for you Lucie, but one perfectly suited for me," Darcie said batting her sister's hand away getting her own feel of her brother.

"Says you! I know that fat cock will fit nicely in my mouth or cunt," Lucie said standing on her toes her lips brushing against his as she stared into his eyes.

"Hmph! Not going to happen Lucie," Lyle said reaching for the cue he had used for most of his life.

"Of course not! Not when he enjoy my blow job," Marsha said nodding as Lyle moved across the room, "He's agreed to fuck me first so no more arguing."

"I have not! You just wish I let you ride the monster," Lyle said chumming the waters, "You only sucked me off so I'd stop calling a you know what."

"What now?" Darcie asked as her mother stared at Lyle as he leaned against the load bearing post. Her green eyes went wide as Lucie whispered in her ear. "You didn't!"

"What? You act like that I'm going to call you one," Lyle said glancing up as he chalked his cue.

"Well, then shall we play," Lucie said racking the balls in the shape of a diamond for a game of nine ball.

"I'll break," Darcie said walking to the head of the table, "You're okay with that right sis?"

"Mmmhmm," Lucie said leaning over the table knowing how her tank top fell open letting her brother see her bra less breasts.

"Well then, how about we spice this game up then?" Marsha asked walking around her eldest daughter to stand in front of her son, "How about we play strip pool? The losers have to take off a piece of clothing each. I'm sure you won't mind that Lyle? Seeing how you won't get hard seeing us naked, hmm?" Marsha asked turning around rubbing her ass against his groin as she peered behind her. "Don't you like that ass baby? Feel how soft it is rubbing against that cock," she purred, "Why don't you just take it out and slip it into my hot cunt," Marsha whispered sensuously.

"Mom, I think he wants someone a little bit younger," Darcie smirked as she leaned over the pool table making her short skirt ride up her ass. Showing off her taut ass to her brother. "I'm sure he'll like a twenty-nine-year old pussy better then a forty-five one," Darcie smirked as the cue ball rushed forward striking the balls perfectly causing six of them to be pocketed, "Well, it seems we're going to win this match," she said noticing how the cue ball rolled to a stop in front of Lyle. Darcie glanced at her sister evilly.

"My turn," Lucie giggled as she walked around the table, "Shoo!" she said waving her mother away. "Going somewhere?" Lucie asked the but end of her cue striking the pillar stopping Lyle from moving, "Good," she said her eyes flashing hungrily. "Get ready to lose little brother," Lucie said, bending over showing of her naked snatch to Lyle before leaning back pressing her ass against him, "Nine ball corner pocket," she said, lightly striking the cue ball hitting the side of the four ball before knocking the nine ball into the pocket. "So how does that pussy heat feel like Lyle?" Luice asked over her shoulder smiling wickedly, "Well strip!"

"I guess we need to show our brother that he's not going to win a game," Darcie said glancing over at their mother as she tossed her shirt on the couch, "Though I think we need to let them win once or twice we don't want to see Mom naked," she whispered into her sister's ear.

Lucie shook her head as Lyle's socks went flying across the room, "No, I don't care if Mom is naked I want to see Lyle," she whispered directing Darcie to rack as she took up the position at the head of the table. "Lyle, brother, are you ready to get naked?" Lucie asked with a smirk. Lyle didn't know it, but since his departure and the lack of entrainment within the town. If it wasn't drinking, fucking or working there really wasn't much to do in that northernmost town. So since most of the towns men had shunned them she and her sister and mother had spent the past five years shooting pool in their grandparents basement. "Well?" Lucie said standing there smugly as she had cleared the table in one shot.

"Lyle, you can look if you want," Marsha said unhooking her bra.

"No, no, not that," Darcie said in a tsk tsk voice, "Lose those," she said sucking her lip pointing at his pants.

"Wait, isn't it my decision on which piece of clothing I take off?" Lyle asked standing defiant.

"Not in this game," Marsha said shaking her head she too wanted those pants off, "The winners get to chose."

"I refuse," Lyle said crossing his arms. He was going to do it he was just going to make them work for it.

"Then it's two pieces of clothing if you don't follow what the winner says," Lucie said lustfully stalking towards him.

"Fine!" Lyle said feigning his annoyance. So far they were falling perfectly into his plan. It was plain as day they wanted to fuck him. He wonder how long he could string them along. "There happy," Lyle said tossing his pants onto the recliner.

"Oh yes," Darcie said noticing her brother's bulge in it's soft state.

"Lyle? How can you wear underwear with that beast?" Lucie asked licking her chops racking the balls for another set. She wanted to see it again and she knew she could get it hard. Then it was a matter of an accidental thrust backwards to send his cock deep inside her.

"Easy," Lyle said reaching down as Darcie peered at him posed ready to break another set, "I just do this," he said looking directly at his eldest sister as he moved his cock to the inner thigh of his right leg. "Oh, that's a penalty," Lyle said smiling wickedly as the tip of Darcie's cue struck the corner of cue ball, "Our turn," he said shooing his sister off.

"Lyle?" Marsha cooed sweetly, "Would you like for me to break?" she asked seeing the uncertainty in his eyes. "I'll promise to win if you'll let me touch it," Marsha whispered wantonly into his ear as she pressed her chest into him.

"Fine," Lyle said moving off to the side which caused his sisters to swarm to his side.

"Lyle," Darcie's hot breath flowed over his skin as her nose nuzzled his neck, "I'll suck that cock if you want. I'll do it right here just to show you I can do it better."

"No! He'll let me do it before you," Lucie said jerking him away from her sister, "You liked how my pussy felt didn't you?" she asked pressing her breasts against him.

"You're going to lose," Lyle said pointing to the table noticing how only the nine ball remained.

"Lyle, sweetheart did you like how my breasts dangled over the table?" Marsha asked chalking up her cue while her eyes dipped low.

"For a woman your age they're rather firm," Lyle said studying the table, calculating his shot he wasn't about to lose.

"Oh, is that so," Marsha said moving up to his side reaching down her fingers running over his tool, "Then maybe you'll like to use them with that cock of yours?" she asked flashing her daughters a smile at their upturned faces.

"Nine ball side pocket," Lyle said watched as Darcie jumped as the ball struck the back of the pocket forcefully, "Loose the tops," he said looking down at his mother's hand. "Dont you think you've touched it enough?"

"Nope!" Marsha said shaking her head vehemently.

"I think you have," Darcie said her 38C breasts bouncing as she cocked out her hip. Her moan rippled through her mind as she saw her brother root growing. "Well, come on and rack I want to win this thing."

"Want me to break or rack?" Marsha asked breathing heavily into his ear as his rod grew against her palm.

"Break," Lyle said walking to the ball return of the pool table. He knew must tables aren't like his grandparents these days, yet the table was older then his own mother was.

"Oh, do you like it when she touches you little brother?" Darcie asked reaching around grasping his semi awoken tool, "Or do you like it when your older sister does it, hmm?" she asked lustfully tugging on his earlobe as she stroked her brother as he fought to properly a line the balls.

"No fair!" Lucie said her 32D breasts jiggled as she crossed her arms, "Lyle, why can't I touch it?" she pouted sticking out her lower lip.

"Fine," Lyle said, in a long drawn out sigh letting his sister think she had won, "Well, go on touch," he said, hanging up the rack as his nearly hard rod strained against the cotton fabric of his underwear.

"Oh Lyle, doesn't it hurt?" Lucie cooed as her hand traveled down the length of his shaft.

"A little bit," Lyle admitted.

"Baby I'll..." Marsha begun to say out to be cut to the core by her daughter's cold stare.

"You've already sucked him off," Lucie said feeling a wet spot form as her brother's pre-cum oozed out, "Let someone else have a taste," she said, wetting her thumb in her brother's cum before cleaning it off. "Well, how about we just slip it out that way you won't think we're trying to win," Lucie said slipping her hand through the slit, "See now isn't that better? You don't have to be in pain anymore," she said staring hungrily at Lyle's cock.

"Oh, my shot," Lyle said, trying not to notice how his cock was bouncing every which way as he walked. This certainly wasn't what he had in mind when he thought up this plan of his, yet it was getting results and that's all that mattered to him.

"Lyle, baby, you know if you sink this shot we win right," Marsha whispered her lips brushing her ear, "The only thing the girls have left is their skirts. Wouldn't you like to see their cute little cunts? Since they only want to watch you parade around with your cock out. They have no wish for you to see them naked. They think you'll faltered and be stripped naked. I, however, will let you see my pussy as much as you want sweetheart. You can even bend me over right here after we win and fuck me with that cock," Marsha said reaching out stroking her son's cock as coating her fingers in his pre-cum causing Lyle to hit the cue ball to hard and earn a scratch.

"You did that on purpose," Lyle said looking over at his mother.

"What?! Who me? I would never!" Marsha said feigning innocence, while she licked her fingers clean.

"This game is good as ours," Darcie said plucking the cue ball out of the return tray and winking at her mother.

soul71
soul71
6,730 Followers