Unwanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,730 Followers

"Lyle," Lucie said walking bashfully up to his side as he stared angrily at their mother, "If you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask," she said shyly before dashing away.

"So little brother you ready to lose those shorts?" Darcie asked as she lined up for her shot. Lyle hanged his head playing along letting them think they had control. Yet smiling inwardly knowing was all apart of the plan. He wondered how they were going to react once he blows them off for a week. How long before they come running to him begging for just a peak? "Well, drop them," Darcie said smugly. As Lyle bent down to pluck his underwear off the floor he was met with an eyeful of his mother's wet cunt.

"How does it look? Something you want to fuck, hmm?" Marsha purred running her finger through her moist labia.

"Nope," Lyle said tossing his underwear on top of his pants.

"Oh, don't feel so bad Lyle, we have been down here almost everyday," Darcie said, winking at him as her nipples brushing against tops of the Ballard balls, "Mmm," she said shuddering placing her hands over her areolas. "Lyle, my breasts are cold, why don't you come here warm them up?"

"No, your hands are doing a pretty good job by themselves," Lyle said watching Lucie's breasts sway as she looked down the length of her cue.

"I wasn't asking!" Darcie said wrenching his head around burying it in the clevage of her heavenly orbs. She couldn't resist the urge as cock poked her belly. She wouldn't put it in no she wanted him to break and give into her. Smirking wickedly at her mother and sister as her honey dew laden lips glided along his hard, hot, throbbing tool. "Oh fuck! That's a big cock! Don't you like how your sister's pussy feels?" Darcie asked as her body quaked. She grinned madly at their burning looks making them think she had actually fucking in front of them.

"You get off of him right this instant," Lucie growled tossing her cue onto the pool table, marching around shoving her sister off other brother. "No!" she screeched at the sight of his juice covered cock. "How could you Darcie!"

"What? Lyle, enjoyed having my juicy cunt wrapped around his stiff pecker, didn't you?" Darcie said winking at him as she picked up Lucie's cue.

"Here let me clean it," Lucie said swallowing his rod cleaning off her sister's juices. Yet once his tool sat in her mouth Lucie couldn't stop herself. Those blue eyes of hers like her mother's glanced up at her brother as his cock sank down her throat. She knew her mother couldn't do this. Given how all three of them had regular sex together normally all at once since no man would come to their bed. Was it her fault she liked sex? Was it her fault she liked having a cock down her throat or deep inside her? Lucie didn't think so. Yet the town they lived in enjoyed thinking sex never happened and shunned anyone with that kind of reputation. "Give it to me Lyle! Cum in my mouth like you did Mom," Lucie purred hungrily before going back to her task. God! She loved the feel of her brother's cock in her mouth. She didn't think she would and yet she did.

"Why am I the only one he hasn't came in yet," Darcie said scurrying quickly to her sister's side. Darcie and Lucie shoved each other as their hands jacked him off inadvertantly.

"What?! No! Not again!" Lucie screamed angrily as Lyle's cum sprayed across hers and Darcie's chest. "Why?! I almost had him cumming inside my mouth! You had him up your cunt! You bitch!" Lucie yelled barreling into her sister. Lyle found their tussle amusing for a moment and how they flashed their naked mounds as their legs kicked wildly. However, that was only for a moment until the novelty wore off.

"Girls! Girls! He's gone you can stop now," Marsha said.

"Do you think he bought it?" Darcie asked smiling up at her mother while Lucie sucked her breast clean.

"I don't know dear," Marsha said, keeping her annoyance at the fact that her son didn't want to fuck her. Getting to her knees savoring her son's cum that covered her daughter's breasts.

A week had passed as Lyle worked feverishly around his grandparents home to get it ready for his grandmother's return. He had visited her two days ago when the drugs finally dissolved the blood clot. His grandfather told him just a few more days and they both be back home. So he didn't have time to implement his plan as much as he would like. Yet his absence seemed to be working far better then he would have thought. He knew everything that happened in the basement was for show. Which he hoped he had used more in his favor then theirs. However, that was until he was blindsided by Darcie as he was putting away the ladder he had been using to paint the barn.

"Lyle?" Darcie said from behind her brother. She knew being this far away from the house no one would hear her. Plus Lucie was currently fucking their mother with the strap on they used on each other. So they wouldn't be missing her until they were done and everything was cleaned up.

"Yeah?" Lyle said wiping the sweat from his brow. Peering out the corner of the rag he was using noticing how she was savoring his sweat covered chest.

"Why won't you fuck me? Am I not pretty enough? I'm not willing? I'll do anything you want Lyle. I'll sit on it and spin if you asked me to. Just please, shove that beast up my wet little hole," Darcie pleaded throwing herself at her brother. She kept herself from moaning as her hands languished on his chest.

"Do you really want me to fuck you?" Lyle asked keeping his sinister smirk from his lips.

"Yes, little brother! I need to feel a man inside me again!" Darcie said wantonly.

"Alright let me go shower," Lyle said reaching for his shirt.

"No!" Darcie said reaching out taking hold of his wrist. She knew if he went back to the house Lucie and their mother would be on him. No. She couldn't have that. She need to be the one that was the first to feel a real cock, and not that fake facsimile they had been using for five years now. "No," Darcie said more gently, "I want you Lyle. Only you can quench this fire that's been building all week long," she said reaching down unbuttoning her shorts and lowering her zipper. "Feel how wet I am Lyle," Darcie said taking his left hand guiding it down to her snatch, "See? See how wet my pussy is that you could just slide right in. You don't have to eat me. If you need me to I'll gladly suck you off so you can get hard. Just fuck me senseless with that yummy cock you have here," Darcie begged her hand rubbing his crotch.

"Alright, where do you want to do this?" Lyle asked a little surprised it was Darcie that was first to break. He would've thought it would have been his mother.

"Oh, you can just fuck me right here if you like, however, how about the stable? Granddad, keeps some feed in there for the boars and moose when there in season. That way you can just bend me over or I can lay on it while you jam that cock into my wet hot cunt," Darcie purred her eyes fluttered as Lyle ran his middle finger through her lips, "Fuck! Yes, mmmhmm, right there," she moaned as two fingers slipped into her dripping canal. "Please, don't stop Lyle," Darcie moaned against his chest. Her knees going weak as his palm rubbed against her clit. "Oh God! Oh god Lyle! You're going to make me cum!" she cried out as she held onto her brother for support. Darcie bit her lower lip as her channel flood with her hot juices. She couldn't remember when the last time a man had fingered her. "I can't take it anymore! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Lyle!" Darcie said pushing her shorts and panties down to her ankles. Her hands slammed against the wood siding of the barn presenting her ass to Lyle.

"You sure you want me to do this Darcie?" Lyle asked as he unzipped his pants. Fishing out his aroused cock giving it a few strokes within view of his older sister. He could see the burning hunger in her green eyes.

"God yes Lyle! Come on and fuck me!" Darcie growled spreading her lips for him. Lyle smirked triumphantly as Darcie hanged her head. "O-oh fuck it's so big," Darcie said sucking in a breathe. Her muscles trembled as Lyle inched his cock deeper into her womanhood. "Oh fuck!" she yelp as Lyle thrust the last four inches into her. Her nails dragged down the wood siding As she felt her brother's balls slapped against her clit. "Yes! Fuck me Lyle!" Darcie howled cumming on his cock after five deep thrusts, "Please, don't stop! Fuck me until you dump all that sperm deep inside my pussy," she begged.

"Oh, you're quite vocal in your needs sis. Are you saying you want to keep fucking with this cock?"

"Mmmhmm," Darcie moaned nodding as Lyle brought her to another orgasm, yet this time her juices surged out around his cock soaking his balls as his rod glided in and out of her melting honey pot.

"Is that so, hmm? Interesting."

"Yes, Lyle, I want to be your little whore! I want you to fuck me any and every way you want whenever you want," Darcie said lustfully, as she felt her womb quivering announcing it was ready to coat her brother's cock in another layer in her hot cum.

"I see," Lyle said reaching up taking handfuls of his sister's reddish-brown hair, leaning forward pressing his lips to her ear, "Then I'm going pound this ass like I own it," he whispered evilly into her ear.

"Oh God yes!" Darcie's voice echoed out across the northern tundra landscape, "Do it! Fuck me like a whore!" she begged her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Lyle tugged on her hair, his hand holding onto her hip as Lyle propelled his cock into the depths of her womanhood. Then she felt it. Something she hasn't felt in five long years. The twitching of a cock ready to erupt. "Yes, Lyle, spill your seed in my womb! Make it know it's yours," Darcie said begging like a harlot, "Yes! I can feel it Lyle. All that hot sticky yummy cum oozing out of my womb," she said licking her lips as she felt Lyle's head slip out of her spent cunt. Lyle looked back as he climbed the hill back to his grandparents house, noticing how he had left his sister in a quivering heap with his cum still leaking out of her.

"Why do I smell sex?" Marsha asked wiggling her nose as Lyle entered the house through the kitchen door.

"The same could be asked of you," Lyle retorted noticing Marsha's reddening cheeks.

"Why do I smell Darcie's..." Lucie stopped in her tracks as she entered the kitchen. 'Well isn't that interesting', Lyle said to himself. Lucie fought through her burning embarrassment she had to know why she smelled her sister's sex. It wasn't hard for her to miss given the years they had fucked each other. "No! It can't be!" Lucie gasped as her nose ran down his chest. Wondering when Darcie had made her move. Then as if summoned by the fates the kitchen door opened behind Lyle.

"Hey," Darcie said blushing as she greeted her brother, "My pussy hasn't stopped throbbing Lyle. Can we fuck again? I know you need a shower so do I. How about we shower together, and I'll do whatever you want just so long as you fuck me again," she whispered in his ear as she wrapped herself around his arm. "I can still feel your cum leaking out," Darcie cooed pressing her lips against his shoulder, "Will you cream me again please?"

"What? Lyle you fucked her before me!" Marsha said aghast, "Darcie you've had your fun. Now it's our turn to have our own spin."

"Oh? And who do you think owns the cock you want to fuck, hmm? I'll fuck who I want when I want, not when you command it Marsha," Lyle said playing with Darcie in front of his mother.

"Okay, I understand Lyle," Marsha said her jealousy rising as she watched as Darcie melted on his fingers.

"Oh Lyle! You're going to make me cum again, and I don't know if my panties can absorb another orgasm they'll still soaked with your cum," Darcie moaned grinning madly at her mother's and Lucie's gagging mouths.

"Then take them off if they're no longer useful," Lyle said rubbing on vigorously on his sister's clit.

"Fuck Lyle!" Darcie yelled her juices overflowing her saturated panties and soaking her white shorts.

"No fair!" Lucie stomped, "Lyle, since she's already had what two orgasms..."

"Six actually," Lyle said smirking as his sister's held onto him for support. Lucie stood there mystified she knew her sister. She wasn't easy to get off. It would take her a good fifteen minutes of fucking her with the strap on to get her off just once.

"Come with me," Marsha said dragging her son behind her. Lyle grinned sinfully as Marsha led him down the hallway. "In," she said pushing her son into the guest bathroom. "Lyle, baby, please I know I'm pushy," Marsha said closing and locking the door behind her, "But that's because I'm fucking horny, and I haven't had a cock stuffing my cunt in so long," she said sashaying over to her son. Her hands running over his chest lingering on were the sweat had soaked into grey fabric of his shirt. Tracing the valleys of his well define muscles her hands comr to a rest on the waistband of his jeans. "I'm willing to suck, slurp, swallow anything your cock squirts out just fucked me like you did Darcie, okay?" Marsha asked after she and Lucie had fucked each other she didn't see a reason to put on her bra and panties again. She knew her daughters was growing tried of that rubberized cock just as she was. It wasn't stiff enough, it wasn't hot enough, and the most important thing it didn't produce delicious cum she and her daughters loved to drink down and have soiling their cunts.

"You're willing to do anything or be anything I want?" Lyle asked not stopping his mother from exploring his body, this to was apart of his plan. He had already got his sister to admit she was his little whore now it was time for his mother to do the same.

"Yes, whatever you want Lyle as long as I can fuck you and that beast," Marsha agreed.

"Then take off my shirt my mother-slut," Lyle said with a devilish smirk. Lyle saw her cheek twitch yet Marsha didn't say a word. He then directed he to continued to disrobe him. Lyle saw her nostrils flare as she scented her daughter's semi dry juices on his cock. "Would you like to suck my cock my mother-slut?" Lyle asked as he looked down at his mother.

"Yes," Marsha said hungrily.

"Then you may," Lyle said, watching as Marsha reached out as she leaned forward, taking his soft member into her hot mouth. "So how does your daughter's juices taste on my cock?"

"Delicious," Marsha said from around his cock. Lyle watched as his cock left her lips her hand working his shaft while she looked up him. "Lyle, does this mean you'll fuck me?"

"Is that what you want my mother-slut? That I bend you over and ram the cock in your hand into your wet, hungry, ravenous cunt?"

"Yes, I told you I'll do and be anything you want Lyle. I'll even put up with that name. All just so you will fuck me and fuck me like Darcie. Because I want to glow like she did. I want to cum on a cock, a real cock. I want to feel you cum shooting deep inside me. So I'll be your slut if that's what you want. So long as you give me as many orgasms as you did Darcie," Marsha said before bobbing vigorously on her son's rod, "So did you enjoy that?" she asked as she pulled away a string of saliva anchoring her to her son. Her blue eyes never leaving the hard throbbing cock before her.

"Why don't you get undressed and I'll fuck that pussy you've been throwing at me," Lyle said with a satisfied smirk as he reached in turning on the shower. He didn't think he ever seen a woman disrobe as fast as his mother did. "Turn around and bend over," Lyle commanded as his mother entered the shower. Lyle took a moment to watch as the hot water struck her back, cascading down her lower back, her ass crack then over her superheated mound. "Is this what you've been wanting?" Lyle asked as he rubbed his cock head through his mother's wet lips.

"Yes," Marsha said weakly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you mother-slut," Lyle said feeling his mother trembling.

"Yes! I want that dick! Fuck your mother-slut!" Marsha shouted, "Oh! Aaah! Yes, fuck me Lyle!" she moaned as Lyle thrust his cock into her hard. Lyle cocked his head to the side he wasn't prepared for how tight his mother was.

"You like having your son's cock fucking you, huh?" Lyle asked pounding his mother's cunt.

"Yes! Your mother-slut loves your cock!" Marsha howled as her legs turned to jelly. She wouldn't admit it to her son she had came twice on that fat rod.

"Oh, I feel another orgasm coming on," Lyle whispered into his mother's ear. Marsha gasped in surprise she thought she had kept that well hidden. "Did you think I couldn't feel you cunt squeezing my cock every time you did? Really mother-slut," he said shaking his head, "I guess I need to fuck this pussy harder, shouldn't I?"

"Y-yes," Marsha sqeaked.

"Speak loudly and clearly," Lyle said spanking his mother's ass.

"Yes baby! Please make my pussy ache! Pound it until you dump that yummy cum into your mother-slut," Marsha said holding onto the lip of the tile to keep her body upright, "Oh God! I can't believe your cock is so big!" she said her eyes going blank her tongue flapped out as her mind went numb. Her insides melted she knew she would forever be his slut no matter how much she hated the name of mother-slut.

"I think this ass needs a good fucking too," Lyle said pressing the head of his cock against her mother's anus.

"No! You're to big! Anything but that please don't..." Marsha cried out in pain and shock as Lyle's head penetrated her ass, "Take it out! Take it out!" she pleaded with Lyle as his shaft sank deeper into ass.

"What don't like a like pain in your ass?! You've been a pain in mine for all these years," Lyle hissed only able to get eight inches into his mother's ass. Yet he wasn't prepared for how her anus gripped his cock. Then something happened as Lyle heard his mother's moans of pain slowly turn into pleasure. "Oh, does my mother-slut like having her ass fucked?!"

"Y-yes," Marsha said her voice quivering, "Just never by something so big."

"Are you ready mother-slut? I'm going to drench this ass in my cum. Wouldn't you like that? Feeling my hot load saturating your ass," Lyle grunted feeling his balls tighten.

"Please do it! I'm your cum slut, your mother-slut!"

Lyle peered at his mother in the mirror as he dried his hair. Watching as his mother rode out her aftershocks on the wet tile floor. Smirking to himself at the puddle of cum that was leaking out of her ass. Wrapping his towel around him before opening the door.

"Hello," Lyle said as Darcie stood naked in the hallway, "Were you waiting for me?"

"Yes Lyle," Darcie said. She and Lucie had both heard their mother's moans and cries of pain. How it made her cunt wetter then ever she thought it could be waiting for her change to ride her brother. "I know you just came," Darcie said looking pass him seeing her mother's protruding legs, "You don't have to do anything I'll do everything," she said, stepping closer to her brother, her hand reached out caressing his manhood through his towel. "Please Lyle," Darcie said with pleading eyes.

"So what are you?" Lyle asked with a smirk.

"I'm my brother's little whore," Darcie purred as Lyle's rod grew underneath her hand. Unaware of a sneaky pair of eyes that peered around the corner of the doorway that lead to the den. That stared hatefully at the woman that stood in front of the bathroom door. A woman that has yet to experience the pleasure she had heard emanating from the bathroom moments earlier. Her grip tightened threateningly on the door jam as her sister led her brother to the guest bedroom. Her blue eyes fell upon Lyle's ass as his towel left his hips.

"Lyle! Dinner is ready!" Marsha called out smiling at Darcie knowing that look from anywhere. She herself had worn that look for a long time after she had finally came down from the aftershocks of cumming from her ass. She could still feel her son back there. She did love being fucked in her ass, yet never by something so large. However, she couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like to feel all of her son back there.

soul71
soul71
6,730 Followers