Unwanted Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

'Helplessly oiled,' he thought incomprehensibly.'Sweet oil.'

His shoulders started shaking as if in cramp. He groaned and every muscle in his body tensed as the shot began its travel. He rode the highest peak for three seconds - and then it was over.

He pulled out of his victim and sat back on his haunches to regain his breath. A few seconds later he had enough air to get on his feet and walk around the bed again, to get to the night-stand for his condom removal procedure. While walking he reached down to scratch his balls. His fingers found that his balls and condomed cock felt very oily to the touch.

He forgot to scratch.

Stopping in his tracks, he looked down at his condom covered organ. It appeared to be glistening with oil. He took hold of his half-flaccid cock and stroked it with his thumb, moving the oily substance around.

'Pussy juice,' he thought.

Ronald was not at all unfamiliar with the substance, his casual lovers often secreted plenty of it. His brows furrowed.

'There is far more here than I've ever seen as leftovers from before rape began. Actually this is more than after the first fuck.'

He turned his eyes to his victim. Her sobbing was subsiding, it was soundless now - although still evident from the shaky breathing movements of her back.

'No fucking way.' Ronald used the teenage expression, which he felt far too old for, to push the ridiculous notion out of his head.

He proceeded to the night-stand to get rid of the condom, getting his mind fully off a topic that he now considered a silly mental intermezzo. He performed his usual condom-removal, cock-wiping routine and decided it was about time he completed the bondage of his victim.

'I want to look at her face the next time I fuck her. It's far more personal that way.'

The second condom landed in the bin, safely enclosed in the second dish towel.

Ronald started gathering the long chain, which was still attached to Louise's hand-cuffs.

Louise raised her head in response to the jingling sounds the chain made as 'Joe' handled it.

"Please no more, Joe, please let me go now."

'She is back to pleading again,' thought Ronald, enthusiastically. Though he only felt slight arousal in response to her words. He was sufficiently satisfied to last a few minutes without getting horny.

"There is one thing you should know about me. I'm a man of my word," lied Ronald, preparing to fuck her over verbally while his cock had a short rest. "I promised I would keep raping you no matter how much you begged." That much was truth, but his finish was not: "If you had objected back then you wouldn't be in this situation now."

Ronald kept gathering chain till he had most of it in one hand with just a smaller leash leading to his cuffed victim.

"You really should be more careful what you ask for," he said while leaning over the bed to get the chain around one of the strong, vertical, wooden, ornamented beams in the head end.

Louise was speechless.

He let the handful of chain switch hands behind the beam. Once it was looped around the beam, he dumped the remainder of chain on the floor next to the night-stand. Unable to remember where he had put the padlock which he had originally locked the chain to the foot of the bed with, he went back to the 'bondage drawers' to fetch a new one.

Louise looked at the unfastened chain around the beam. She felt like a coward for not trying to pull the chain out now that he had left her 'unguarded' by going a few steps away. But she knew it was pointless. She was already helpless. The most she could possibly achieve by such an attempt would be to give him a reason to whip her again.

Ronald took a padlock from the drawer and turned to look at Louise.

"If my wrists were hurting and hand-cuffed, I'd move to where my handcuff's were going, before I got pulled there by them," stated Ronald. After finishing this little speech, he retraced his steps, back to the night-stand.

Louise was slow to grasp the meaning of his speech, but when he was almost at the chain she made the connection. She raised her hands in front of her eyes and stared at her wounded wrists. Somehow it was a difficult decision for her to decide whether she should sacrifice her wrists or her last shred of dignity.

Ronald picked the bulk of chain up from the floor. Then he turned to his victim and gave her the same amiable, friendly smile which he had used so many times while luring her to join him at 'his' cabin.

'Yeah that's right, Lowish,' he thought, as Louise's eyes went to his face.'Take a good look at Mr. Charming.' He knew that seeing such friendly body-language in him usually freaked his victims out, when he displayed it once the raping had begun.

The young woman didn't respond to the smile itself, so he turned his face a bit to the side and blinked to her with one eye in an exaggerated wink. A deliberately comic gesture that had made her laugh when he had used it during the seduction phase. That had the desired effect, 'Lowish' panicked and fought the only bondage that was not yet locked in place: The chain.

Louise tried to grab hold of her end of the chain, but her hurt wrists denied her full control of her hands. She couldn't close them around the chain. Yet, she kept trying, frantically.

The dysfunction of her hands turned Ronald off. He enjoyed being violent to women. The pain and humiliation, which the abuse inflicted on his victims, turned him on. The gore side of violence, however, was an entirely different matter. A bruise, or even many bruises, was fine in Ronald's book, but evident physical injury was a definite turn off.

He had on several occasions abandoned rape-plans prematurely after having accidentally injured the victim more severely than intended. Not for reasons of feeling sorry for the harmed women. In those cases the problem had been that actual injuries really turned him off, in bad cases it could outweigh the joy of raping.

Ronald changed his mind regarding the approach he had taken.

He had planned to slowly pull her hands towards the headboard while watching her squirm and struggle. The reminder that her wrists were actually hurt removed the fun from that game. Instead he moved the open padlock to his mouth. There he held on to it with his front teeth, keeping his lips between padlock and teeth - to protect the latter from the hard metal. He dropped the bulk of chain and jumped on the bed to get Louise positioned properly with another form of force, which wouldn't be as damaging to her wrists.

It was easy to pull her all the way onto the bed and turn her the right way. He got her body close enough to the head-post by lifting and partially throwing and pushing her.

Louise tried to bash him with her arms when she realised how close he was to having her fully chained to the bed. But, she was still on her stomach; her swing couldn't even reach him.

He grabbed hold of one of her upper arms and held it in position with one hand while he tightened the chain with the other.

Louise focused her efforts on trying to wiggle the arm he was holding on to.

Ronald was glad that 'Lowish' wasn't pulling on the arm he wasn't holding on to. If she had tugged on that one then she would have hurt her wrist against the handcuff. When the chain was tightened appropriately he had to let go of her arm to use both hands to lock the loop of chain with the padlock.

As soon as he let go, Louise started pulling both arms. She was unable to grab the chain itself, so she pulled by the handcuffs. It hurt her wrists immensely, but she ignored the pain.

'He is insane,' she thought, panicking, whimpering, and hysterically pulling at the chain.'He is completely insane. He is going to kill me.'

Ronald knew that when he displayed his friendly, loveable act mid-rape, then his near perfect acting skills had the effect of temporarily convincing his victims that he was a psychopathic killer. He knew this because not all his victims kept their thoughts inside once they panicked.

While internally cursing at himself, for not having thought of her wrists before scaring her, he hurried to get the padlock in place. If he kept making that mistake her wrists would get too hurt for him to enjoy abusing her a full weekend.

As soon as the lock clicked in place he let go of chain and padlock. Hoping that would make the hysterical young woman cease the struggle.

It didn't.

'I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.' Louise couldn't grasp that all she was accomplishing was to hurt her wrists.

"STOP THAT," bellowed Ronald.

That worked.

Louise froze and stared at him. Ronald froze under her stare too, although for very different reasons.

'Emerald rabbit eyes,' he pondered, then shook the strange thought out of his head.

'Next time I'm going for a good old-fashioned jewelry-whore. At least they know how to watch their own hides,' Ronald tried to convince himself, then he looked into Louise's eyes again,'but they don't have emerald-eyes.'

Ronald realised what he had just been thinking and wrestled his eyes away from Louise's.

'What the fuck is wrong with me today?'

The confused rapist realised his eyes were already moving back toward his victim's. He resolutely turned his back on her.

The remainder of their dinner was still on the little table, along with the better part of a bottle of wine. His wine glass was almost full. Hers was completely full. He had only taken tiny sips of wine, because he had known there would be struggle.

'Why didn't she drink of her glass?'

He always offered his victims drinks, but he never made an effort to get them drunk, hence he hadn't paid attention to her wine consumption or in this case lack of same.

"Did you even taste your wine?" he asked while moving to the table, once there he picked up her full glass. He wanted to focus on something else to get rid of the unusual thoughts of emeralds and rabbits.

"Or is it against your religion?" He took a sip of the glass, it was a good wine, a good year.

"Well?" he spoke the word in a commanding tone, to indicate that he wanted an answer this time.

"No," said Louise.

"No?"

"No, it isn't against my religion."

"Then why didn't you drink my wine?"

"I don't..." The words came out as a whisper and Louise found herself trailing off unable to finish the sentence, she was terrified that the rapist would kill her because she hadn't drunk his wine.

"You don't what?"

"I don't like wine," admitted Louise.

"I don't know what kind of crap people drink in Eastern Europe, but this is a high quality bourgogne."

'Eastern Europe?' thought Louise.'Did he forget where I'm from because he is insane? Or is he merely as ignorant about European geography as most Americans?'

Louise didn't chide Americans in general for not knowing what was where in Europe, she hadn't known anything about the placements of the American states before she planned a vacation to USA.

Ronald took some sips from his drink. He hadn't forgotten where she had said she was from, he simply assumed her country was in the eastern parts of Europe because he couldn't mentally pinpoint its placement on a map of Europe. He felt he knew Western Europe inside out from his business travels.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," said Louise, trying to appease him.

"Snap out of it already," said Ronald, slightly frustrated at her continued anxiety. "I didn't blink at you amiably because of being a psycho." He took another sip of the wine and turned to face her again.

"I'm just a very good actor. I took acting classes in college." As far as he could remember that was the first truth he told her about himself. He studied her face and body, making sure to avoid her eyes.

'At least I wasn't crazy until today,' he thought to himself and took another sip of wine.

"Would you like me to recite some 'Wizard of Oz' for you?" The words were meant as a mockery, but he couldn't immediately think of a clever follow up. His eyes got drawn to hers again, he couldn't resist.

"I do a very good Cowardly Lion," he said, just to say something, "but for some reason women are more attracted to the Tin Man."

He took the almost full glass to his lips and downed it in a few long gulps. He was sufficiently wealthy to down expensive wine like that without feeling bad for it. He placed the glass on the table and walked back towards the bed.

"Lucky for me I do a very good Tin Man too." Ronald grinned as his sense of humour returned.

He climbed on the bed and crawled to Louise on all fours, until his face was right above the side of hers. Louise managed not to wrinkle her nose or make another involuntary grimace when she smelled the wine on his breath.

Ronald had poured the wine for her while she was at the toilet, otherwise she would have told him that she didn't drink wine. When she had returned to the table the wine was already in her glass. She hadn't wanted to ruin the good spirit by making an 'I don't like any form of wine'-speech, so she had just avoided the glass without mentioning it the whole meal.

She really didn't like wine. Expensive high quality wine would smell and taste like a carefully fermented delicate drink to wine drinkers. All Louise could taste and smell, no matter how expensive or cheap the wine, was a liquid tasting like rotten grapes. Yet, the smell of 'Joe's breath was the least of her worries at this time.

Her rapist lowered his face to hers and licked her cheek. A long slow lick.

She felt like there was a mucous slime trail on her face. As if her cheek had been trailed by a huge snail, rather than a tongue. The scent of wine was sickening.

'Rotten,' she thought and switched to Danish in her mind,'Han er rådden.' - He is rotten.

He nipped her shoulder with his lips, moving slowly towards her neck with caresses that would have seemed tender, maybe even sensual, if it had been under other circumstances - between other people.

Ronald enjoyed the feel of her skin under his lips. He took his time, he had a whole weekend to enjoy every piece of her body - in any way he wanted to. He nipped, licked and kissed his way around her back. He derived pleasure from the soft acts because they allowed him to sense her skin more completely than he could with fingers alone.

Louise used scentless deodorants only, and was not in a habit of using perfumes. He enjoyed the faint scent of her skin. Usually on the first day his victims smelled like chemicals, flowers or herbs, depending which fashionable brand they preferred, and their skin often had a slight taste of soap or make-up.

'Next time I hunt I'll make sure to begin the rape in the shower. Almost forgot how good a woman's skin smell and taste when she is clean and un-perfumed.' Ronald smiled to himself.'Or maybe I can find myself a next-generation hippie who is fresh out of mint-leaves.'

He rearranged himself to lay on the side next to his prey, this freed one of his hands too - to use for touching.

Again, the feeling of softness below his fingers, softness instead of muscle tone, gave him an undefinable rush. His cock grew to its full size again, apparently prompted only by the way his victim's skin felt under his hands.

'Either way I'm done with fitness types. They may look better, but female fat sure feels good.' Ronald bent his fingers to scratch his nails along Louise's back.'Heck next time I'll catch myself a fat chick. Really huge one. Just to find out if it feels even better than this.'

He repositioned himself again to be able to use his hand to squeeze her skin together, to form small folds. It was easier to bite the skin on her back that way. Ronald liked to bite his victims hard enough to scare them into believing he would bite pieces off but was always very careful not to pierce the skin; he had a strong aversion to the look and taste of blood.

Ronald started biting. He bit Louise with less of a vengeance than he normally bit victims. Maybe he was worried that she would start pulling her arms again and hurt her wrists further if he scared her too much. He drew whimpers from her slowly and methodically, rather than making her scream frantically. Every time he pulled a louder yelp from her he paused to lick the bite mark he had made.

'A man likes to leave a mark,' he thought absently, while trying to decide where to bite next.

'I'll need to shift position again, to get in reach of an area not yet covered by tooth-marks.'

With that thought he realised how long he had actually been playing with the skin on her back. Simultaneous with this revelation, he remembered that his cock had been throbbing for more fucking for most of that time - that it still was. Instead of repositioning for more biting, he sat up next to her and slapped her ass once with an open palm. The sound of the slap startled Louise almost as much as the sting of it.

"You've got a nice ass," said Ronald, while squeezing one of her ass-cheeks, "would you like me to ass-fuck you, Lowish?"

"No," whimpered Louise, she seemed to have emptied her stock of 'please don't's.

"Then I suggest you turn over and present me with another hole, 'cause I'm in the mood for fucking."

Ronald wasn't into anal, but his victims never knew that and he enjoyed fucking with their minds. Not quite as much as fucking with their bodies, but screwing his victims over verbally did add an extra spice to the rape.

Louise caught the hint and began the process of getting on her back, quickly figuring out how to turn in spite of bent legs and chained hands. From sex games with lovers Louise was used to wiggling in bondage. This was not a game but the knowledge and experience still applied.

Ronald had expected frantic, erratic, inefficient movements, which would give him more opportunities to mock his victim verbally. He had some phrases ready, which would describe that she seemed to look forward to an ass-fucking. He wasn't displeased, though, to find himself mistaken about the efficiency of her wiggling.

When she was done turning, she was on her back, with her arms above her head. Her knees pointed into the air; the chains between her ankles and the bondage belt was long enough to allow her to not lie on her feet, but short enough to keep her legs bent to a degree that Ronald considered gynaecologically convenient.

Even a few moments of swift wiggling on her part had made the throbbing of his cock nearly unbearable. The moment she was on her back Ronald moved between her bent knees and forced them apart with ease.

Louise made her body go limp as soon as he moved in. Turning her face to the side, she closed her eyes. Only seconds later Ronald's cock found her entrance and he began fucking her for the third time. This time he started out at a very fast pace. He was burning for release, and rushed straight for it. He found it in less than a minute.

'Three times,' thought Louise as the man pulled out of her and climbed off the bed,'how long can he keep this up and what will happen to me when he is done?'

Tears squeezed quietly out of her closed eyes, tickling her skin on their path to the mattress. She felt very tired, but she also feared that the next time she slept it could be for eternity.

Ronald felt good, relaxed even. After depositing the third towel and condom in the waste bin he raised his arms above his head and did a few stretching exercises. His cock was fully flaccid - for a change. When he was done stretching his arm and chest muscles, he looked down at his shrunken cock.

'You want a longer pause already, huh?' he thought to it.'You only blew your load four times so far, you know, one of them in my pants even. Not that I blame you, the first two were out of this world.'

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers