Unwanted Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

Their luggage was neatly stacked in a corner of the room, Ronald went there to get his housecoat. The temperature in the cabin was perfect for fucking, but if he sat and relaxed for too long - in the nude - he would feel cold after a while.

Once he had his house-coat on he dug a magazine out of the luggage too.

'A little reading to pass the time,' he mused.

Magazine in hand he straightened and glanced towards his victim.

'And how do I want her next time? Warm or shivering cold?' he pondered.'I do enjoy taut nipples. Cold will ensure that, but it could make her drowsy and boring. I'll go for warm for now,' he decided.'This cabin has a freezer I can make ice-cubes for some later nipple play.'

Ronald fetched a blanket and covered Louise with it. Then fetched a pillow, and seated himself next to her on the bed, putting a pillow between himself and the bed's headboard. He leaned back and started reading. Louise, emotionally exhausted from the abuse, fell sound asleep within moments.

Soon she started dreaming. Her real situation, was terrifying, and humiliating, but her dreams were warm and safe. She dreamt of a beautiful and bright fairy-tale land. She rode on a unicorn, next to a centaur, they were out to bring a message to the Good King. In her dream she was in another place and time, she remembered nothing of the real world.

"Yes, if you want me to, I will make love to you," said the Good King and played with her nipples.

Suddenly she was alone with the Good King, the centaur and the unicorn forgotten. She was tied to his bed. He kissed her tenderly, while playing with her nipples. It felt wonderful, she was a happy fairy tale warrior-woman.

Until a second later, she woke up.

'Joe, is sucking on one of my nipples,' she realised, and remembered,'I'm not a fairy-tale warrior. I'm Louise, and I'm in trouble.'

Remaining absolutely still, she pretended to still be asleep. Ronald wasn't fooled though.

'Her breathing changed. Lowish is awake.'

It made no difference to him just then though. He was enjoying the feel of her nipple between his lips.

'Didn't need cold to get a nice taut nipple to play with after all.' Ronald played with the nub, using the tip of his tongue. He was pleased to enjoy a warm, erect nipple.

His cock was pounding again, ready for more action.

'Should I use lubricant this time?' He had felt her pussy up a few moments before she woke.'There wasn't much juice left. It's a bit early in the weekend to get sore. Damn her breasts feel good, and the nipples are just perfect.'

Switching breasts, Ronald used the tip of his tongue to tease the other nipple awake. Louise's nipples were sensitive, every movement of his tongue sent invisible vibrations through her body.

'It can't feel this way,' she thought.'It can't feel like this when it's him.'

Louise was relieved when Ronald left her breasts alone and got off the bed. A few seconds later the sound of ripping tinfoil removed the feeling of relief.

'A new condom, yet another condom,' she realised.'Bloody hell, is it a cock between his legs or is it a mutated machine gun. Fucking freak.'

"Are you ready for some more of that rape thing, Lowish," he asked with a grin, after applying the condom.

Louise pretended not to hear him. Ronald pulled the blanket off her, and unceremoniously positioned himself in front of her pussy, lubricant bottle in hand.

"Lube, or no lube?" he asked, pretending the choice was up to her. He got no reply,'She is still pretending to be asleep, silly woman. Guess, I'll just have to pretend to wake her then.'

Ronald pushed her unresisting knees apart. Louise was determined to not respond, and didn't try to gather them again. Looking at her face he reached a hand to her pussy, located the entrance, and without further delay swiftly pushed two fingers into her.

Louise's body jerked and her eyes shot open.

"Good morning, Lowish," he said with a smile. "Happy you could attend my party."

He started wiggling his fingers inside her, and only then noticed how her pussy felt around them.

"Holy crap, Lowish. You're wet," the incredulity in his voice wasn't an act.

Louise again clenched her eyes shut and turned her head to the side. Her face contorted in a revolted grimace. He revolted her, and her own body's response to him revolted her even more. Ronald moved his eyes to her pussy, he wiggled his two fingers inside her, and felt her muscles clench around them. He finger-fucked her for a couple of strokes.

'She has loosened a bit. She really is horny,' he realised. To verify his conclusion he spread her outer labia with his other hand and looked at her hooded clit.

"Is it just me, or is your clit swollen and begging for attention, Lowish?"

Rather than wait for a reply, he took his two fingers out of her and used them to massage the covered but visibly swollen nub. Louise's body jerked the moment he began, but she forced herself to lie completely still after that.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Lowish?" he said, very sure she didn't enjoy the attention. "I can't fucking believe you had a wet dream right after being raped three times. What kind of a dirty whore are you anyway?"'Maybe, I should make her come. Since she is already horny it should be rather easy.'

"Look at me!" he commanded, but Louise ignored him. "Do you want a fresh round with the belt, Lowish?"

'That caught her attention,' he thought, as she turned her face and opened her eyes to look at his face.

'Those eyes,' he thought, and forgot to think further, drowning in the blue-green shade of her eyes.

"Please stop, Joe," she pleaded.

"Call me Ronald," he demanded, not realising what he had said until Louise's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wha... What?" she asked.

'Shit!' thought Ronald, and tried to think up some word-play to repair the damage.

"Ronald Reagan, call me Ronald Reagan," he ordered, unable to think up anything better with such short notice.

"Rrr..." Louise paused to clear her throat.'What the fuck is going on?' she thought.

"Ronald... Reagan," she said, scared by the angry cloud in 'Joe's eyes.

"Say, I want your cock, Mr. President," he demanded,'Bloody hell, Ronald fucking Reagan, talk about turn-offs.' Ronald Jackson was absolutely not aroused by thinking of that former president of the United States of America, but he couldn't think of another way to hide his own real name again.

"I want your cock, Mr. President," said Louise, as ordered.

"Good girl," said Ronald, wondering,'What the fuck was I thinking?'

He took his fingers of her clit and again pushed them inside her.

'Ronald fucking Reagan. Well, if that's what it takes to make her keep thinking of me as Joe Paine.'

"Say: Please make me come, Mr. President," he ordered, turning his hand to use his thumb on her clit.

"Please make me come, Mr. President," she said.

Louise tried to speak normally, as if she wasn't affected, but was failing miserably. She tried to keep her body still and her breathing even, but every movement of his thumb on her clit sent jolts through her body. She closed her eyes to focus on regaining control of her own physical reaction.

"Look at me," demanded Ronald. "Keep looking at me!"'I want to look into those eyes, I want her to watch me, to see me in control of her.'

"Please stop, Joe," she said, opening her eyes looking into his.

'She ismine!' thought Ronald. And started moving the fingers inside her in tune with his thumb.

'Oh no,' thought Louise, the sensations from his touch were undeniable. She started breathing in huffs, feeling her body building into an unstoppable climax.

"Joe, please stop," she wailed, "please, Joe!"

"Look into my eyes, Lowish. Keep looking into my eyes."

She obeyed. The effort of keeping her head still, made her unable to keep the rest of her body still. Her hips were moving and jerking, as if they weren't hers.

"Joe... " she huffed, "please don't."

'It's too humiliating,' she thought.'You fooled me, whipped me, and raped me. Please leave me a little dignity.'

'MINE!' The thought rose again, in Ronald, while he forced her over the peak,'all MINE!'

"PLEASE STOP!" yelled Louise, and started screaming with rage and humiliation, as her body betrayed her completely and she started orgasming around 'Joe's fingers.

Feeling the contractions of her pussy around his fingers was too much for Ronald, he had wanted to play with her mind. Screw her over with words after her orgasm, maybe force her into a second one. All those plans washed away with the effect her helpless passion had on him. He pulled his fingers out sooner than her orgasm passed, and jumped her like a beast in heat.

His cock pounded her still contracting pussy at an erratic pace. When he shot his load and collapsed on top of 'Lowish', panting to regain his breath, he had no clue if he had been fucking her for ten seconds or ten minutes.

'What the fuck was that?' thought Ronald, his heart was pounding at an impossible fast pace.'Was that a black-out? What's wrong with me today?'

He could feel his victim's body shaking below him.

'She is crying again,' he realised, but didn't have any energy left to enjoy her humiliation.'Bloody hell, am I having a heart attack or something? I need to pull out of her and get rid of the condom before my cock shrimps down and it slides off inside her.'

He was still panting heavily, just lifting himself long enough to pull out of her seemed too big a task to even think of beginning right then, so he remained where he was.

'Maybe I really should keep her for more than the weekend. If she is using some kind of birth control I could fuck her without a condom.' The thought of entering 'Lowish's self-oiled pussy without a condom, feeling his cock swim in those juices, made his cock grow again.

Louise felt it too, his cock had been slowly shrinking out of her, now it started filling her again. The sensation made her cry even harder.

'He is a fucking animal, freak-show psycho,' she thought.

'Bloody hell,' thought Ronald, upon feeling his cock growing.'Gimme a rest, Buddy, I can barely move. Are you trying to kill me?'

His cock was telling him to pound at the victim again, but Ronald remained still - slowly catching his breath.

'Well, at least this way the bloody condom won't slip off. And whether she uses alternate birth-control or not, I shouldn't fuck her without it. Bloody forensic sciences.'

The obvious solution would of course be to kill his victim and burn the body, as far as Ronald knew forensic science still didn't know how to reconstruct a DNA-print from sperm in ashes.

'But you know you won't do that,' he thought to himself,'that's the one thing you owe your victims.' Ronald wasn't a nice guy, but he had a code.'After you're done with them, they get to walk away.' Of course, since Ronald abhorred gore, it was never really hard for him to comply with that code.

After a few moments his breathing was back to normal, and his heart no longer felt like he had overdosed on speed. Louise's sobbing had subsided again, she was staring up at the ceiling. Ronald got off the bed, and a few moments later the fourth condom and towel landed in the bin.

"May I go to the toilet?" asked Louise, still staring into the ceiling. "I need to pee."

Ronald didn't reply, instead he fetched a low but large decorative wooden bowl, and a large towel.

"You can pee in this," he said, pushing towel and bowl under her butt.

"I can't pee lying down."

"Oh really?"

"It's true, I can't. I was hospitalised once, and they had to use a catheter because I couldn't."

"Wanna bet your life on it?" asked Ronald, and narrowed his eyes. He thoroughly enjoyed the fear on her face in response to his words. He could tell she was doing her best to pee in the bowl as instructed.

"Please don't hurt me, Joe," pleaded Louise, terrified once again.'Please bladder, release. Don't make him kill me.' Tears, yet again, started running from her fear widened eyes.'I'm going to die, because I can't pee in a bowl!'

"Well, I for one am willing to bet your life that you can pee in bed, Lowish," stated Ronald, and walked to the kitchen section of the room.

Enjoying his victim's terrified whimpers he made a big show of finding the biggest, sharpest knife in the kitchen. Seemingly satisfied he strolled casually back to the bed, with a butcher knife in hand.

Frantically Louise squeezed her stomach muscles, trying to squeeze her bladder hard enough to activate a urinating reflex. By the time Ronald reached the bed and crawled up next to her, she still hadn't succeeded.

"Lie absolutely still now, Lowish," he instructed, kneeling next to her.

With one hand he grabbed her hair, under her head, and pulled her head backwards on the mattress, to bare her throat. With his other hand he held the knife raised high above her.

"I am willing to bet your life, that before this knife reaches your throat you will start peeing, Lowish."

Louise was transfixed, her eyes locked on the knife. Ronald watched her face, enjoying the fear she displayed. Very slowly he started lowering the knife.

'I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die,' thought Louise.

Ronald had no intention of letting the knife come anywhere near her body; as scared as his victim was she might jerk the wrong way if he let it touch her skin. When the knife had travelled half the distance to her throat, his victim's urinating reflex was triggered by pure terror.

'Works almost every time,' thought Ronald, with a smile.

He went back to the kitchen to deposit the knife, while his victim tinkled in the bowl. When she was done he wiped her with toilet-paper, emptied the bowl in the toilet, and cleaned it in the shower. He felt like humming a tune, but didn't. Habits like humming particular tunes, was one of the things that could pin-point serial offenders.

'I don't care about the humiliation,' realised Louise.'It really doesn't matter if he gives me twenty orgasms in a row and has me begging for his cock, or whatever...'

She stared into the ceiling while listening to him rummaging in the bath-room.

'I just don't want to die!'

*

I'm still a feedback addict for bad as well as good. Especially bad cause I wanna improve! Learn! Develop!

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa, Incredible!

Can I just say how incredibly easy it is to believe this could be a true story?? The interaction between rapist and victim is so genuinely brutal and fascinating to watch as he and she both slowly realize her own reactions. But most importantly their reactions of disbelief in her own excitement is what really gets me to love this story! I love that she resists as best she can the entire time, even disliking herself for it and begging him to stop so she doesn't cum! It eery how closely Louise's reactions are to my own during a rape role play. This is truly now one of my favorite and most erotic stories to have the pleasure of reading. I admit, I had my doubts when I started reading the first chapter, especially when Louise originally reacted with pure lust. I was afraid she would continue to act that way the entire time, I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't! The fact that she was truly humiliated and forced to cum despite all her determination to keep that one shred of her dignity. To be brought down so low to such a helpless and powerless level... being broken mentally and emotionally, to be forced in all ways into such submission, this is the true apex for me! And the mind fuck games he plays are incredible!!! If you never get around to finishing this story it will be a crime against all rape fantasies.

And can I just say that this story not only made me wet, but got me to cum without touching myself? Truly a piece of art. I hope to read the rest some day.

-Ravenbright

windstormywindstormyover 15 years ago
Hey hon...

Enjoyed chapter 2 very much. I'm starting to thing that 'Ronald' is pushing himself past that thin line between sanity/insanity or whatever sanity he had left. Looking forward to reading chapter 3 and find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa...

The funniest thing. I don't like bondage, or continuous rape with death threats stories - but I love yours. Something about the way you write and how you portray the characters makes me want to read every word. Please keep up the good work.

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
I enjoy all of your work...

I can't wait to see what Ronald has planned for Louise next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thrilled to be the first!

I was so disappointed when Ch. 01 ended! You have me hooked--I need to know what happens next! Thus I was thrilled when I checked your other work and found Ch. 02, just submited today! It's a privilege to be one of the first to read it.

Your story is fascinating and well-told. The only reason I didn't rate it higher was that it needs considerable work on sentence structure and punctuation. So, find a good proofreader, but by all means, keep it coming!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prisoner Of Desire His lust can not be restrained... Fortunately, she can be.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories