Unwanted Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"Your pussy isn't doing it for me anymore," he said. "Maybe I should give your ass a good ramming instead."

"Please don't," pleaded Louise, automatically.

"You don't want me to fuck you in the ass?" asked Ronald, hoping to squeeze some more 'please don't' out of her. He loved to hear her pleading.

"I'm yours," whispered Louise, forcing herself to co-operate. "I'll do anything you want."

'Shit,' thought Ronald.'Shit, shit, shit. Where's the pleading when you need it?'

"I could slit your throat," said Ronald, and almost lost his hard-on at even mentioning something like that.

"Please don't," pleaded Louise. "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me. Please, Ronald, please."

'That's better,' thought Ronald, feeling a tingle run through his cock.'Much better.'

He pulled out of her, and rolled her over on her stomach, pretending to prepare to ram her ass.

"Do you want it?" he asked, laying himself down on her back. "Does thinking of my cock in your ass make you wet?" Some women were really frightened by anal, and Louise seemed to be one of them. He moved a hand under her and pushed it to her v.

He found her clit. It was swollen.

The stimulation, the fear, all of it had kept her body on a high. Louise wasn't into real rape, but she was into rape games. Her body was merely responding as it was used to. Trained reflex.

Ronald moved a finger against her clit. "You like it, don't you?" He knew she didn't. "Tell me how you feel about me."

"I love you, Ronald."

His cock started throbbing again. "Say it again."

"I love you, Ronald."

"Keep saying it, Lowish." Ronald pressed his cock back inside her well-oiled pussy. He kept his hand below her to rub against her clit while fucking her.

"I love you, Ronald. I love you, Ronald. I love..." Louise kept repeating, trying to appease the maniac above her. It became harder with the combined sensations from her clit and her insides.

"Say my name when you come," ordered Ronald, interrupting her more and more disorderly rant. "I want to hear you say my name while you come."

"Ronald," she said to remind herself of it. "Ronald," she said at the first premature wave that didn't quite develop into an orgasm. "Ronaald," she pleaded when he moved his other hand to her throat, scaring her with the obvious threat of shutting off her air.

"Ronald," she kept saying, and moaning, and groaning, all to appease him.

"Are you going to come for me or not?" he asked, and tightened his hold on her throat.

She was. Not even the new fear that he would strangle her could stop that. Her body kept building towards it, tricking her, making her say his name again and again to not miss the moment.

Ronald was in heaven again, his victim was terrified, his victim was horny, and she was speaking his name, over and over.

"Ronald!"

His cock told him it was the real deal this time, her pussy was cramping hard. He increased his pace, and held both hands harder against her. The one on her clit as well as the one on her throat.

She could still breathe, but it was difficult and noisy yet she hardly noticed, her whole body was exploding below and up.'I have to make it stop!' But she couldn't make anything stop. Nothing. Not her.

Louise took a rasping breath and screamed, she kept screaming till it was over for both her and him, and her rapist rested on her back.

"I love you, Lowish," gasped Ronald, and laughed, utterly exhausted.

Louise had no doubts about it.'He is joking, fucking with my head.'

*

Writing on this storyline requires a very special mood, hence the chapters are very far apart.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I am repulsed and turned on. Gotta see how this continues to play out...

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 14 years ago
freaky...

This is some freaky shit... but very interesting...

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexalmost 15 years ago
*fans self*

I skipped over commenting on the last chapter beacuse I was just too into the story to stop. I'm burning up over here. Shit, everyone else is so cranky, I'm glad I started reading this after you already pumped out so many chapters. I think I'd go insane waiting to see what happens next. Definately love where this is going. Love it. God, I'm going to have to walk out and grab the first guy I see so I can fuck him senseless now that I'm all worked up. You're now marked as one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where is the ending!!!!!

what the fuck (pardon the pun). i'm hooked on this story and NOW - no ending. what the hell are you doing? it's been nearly 6 months. FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

I love your sick story and how even though shes enjoying it you didn't revert into the crappy "oh now I'm a slut" that other authors go for. Love this piece and can't get enough of it!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories