Unwanted Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"I know, Joe," said Louise.

"Actually," said Ronald, "I've changed my mind. I do want you to report this. I might get some time behind bars, mitigating circumstances notwithstanding. But, viewing that video in court, the police interrogation video of you explaining how this came about. It'd be priceless."

Ronald even smiled. Fucking with her mind while driving, eased his nerves.

"Can you imagine my lawyer tearing your testimony apart in court, Lowish?"

"Yes," said Louise, she didn't care about lawyers, police or the court. She just wanted to survive having met 'Joe Payne'.

"What exactly was it you asked me to do to you, Lowish? Do you remember?"

"I asked you to rape me," said Louise.

"I had only planned a weekend with innocent, noncommittal sex," lied Ronald. "Some bondage to spice it all up. But, you... That wasn't enough for you. You had to drive me over the hill. What did you think I would do? I'm a man, dammit. You can't just tell me to rape you one moment and then expect me to be a cuddly teddy the next."

He sounded angry.

Pretend angry, noted Louise. He is playing. She was too tired to figure out which response he wanted, so she just sat still with tears quietly rolling down her cheeks. I might actually get out of this alive.

He dropped her and her two bags off on a night-quiet road with a view to a motel sign in the distance.

One last time, he waved her student ID at her.

"I know where you live, Lowish," he said.

Louise merely nodded, her eyes passively lowered to the ground. She was so fatigued, she could barely stand.

It'd be nice to bend her over the hood and fuck her one last time, thought Ronald but forced the temptation aside. It'd be too risky, and I really need to hurry now. Without further delay, he got back into the car and drove off.

Louise sank to the ground and curled into a ball. I'm alive. She had never been so relieved in her life. I'm alive.

Five minutes later, Ronald was still thinking about how wonderful fucking Louise, just one last time, would be. He hadn't seen any other cars. This area really is quiet at night. He pushed at the temptation and tried to focus on how to rescue his finances. But: If no cars have passed her, then none has picked her up.

Ronald checked the time. She might still be close to where I left her.

He imagined her standing next to the road. Tired and defenceless. Hoping for someone to come to her rescue. He imagined himself being the one to stop for her.

His cock pounded, rock-solid.

She would probably try to run into the fields. Away from where his car could follow. He would have to chase her down on foot. It would be old-fashioned and primitive. No chains. No rope. Just his body and hers, struggling.

"Fuck it," said Ronald, and made a U-turn. "Fuck it all," he said and pressed the speeder.

Just one more time, he thought, and pushed the rental car for all it was worth. Just one more time.

*

You comment ergo you exist.

Votes comes and goes, comments are forever.

Peanuts? What peanuts? My only payment is comments.

Yes, I know I am not worthy of your comments, but that doesn't mean I don't want them.

Yes, I also like constructive criticism, I've got an ego the size of Everest and could do with some cutting down.

Hate comments? Spank me, Daddy, I'm bad.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gasp!

Wow this story is intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Am I sick for liking "Joe"? I'm a woman, by the way. He's funny and sad and evil, but I like him.

Constructive criticism: You don't describe how SHE feels during the actual fucking part.

cocosheen211cocosheen211almost 9 years ago

i really am enjoying the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
most definitely not "sweet" nonconsent, very dark, very well written

Still reading.... I have a morbid fascination to see what happens next and hope you take pity on your poor readers and give them a reason to hope that Louise eventually gets the better of sadist Ronald. Would be great to see the characters rounded out a bit more... they both are a bit one-dimensional, though maybe that's the intent of the story. I guess a part of me is still hoping to see something redeemable in Ronald... anything, actually. Excellent writing. Thanks for sharing.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Brilliant read ..

So dark its deeper than black yet ...through it all you manage not to truly hate him.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bear and the Jock A straight guy is forced by an ex-con biker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories