Unwanted Obsession Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"Jeg er tørstig," said Louise. - I'm thirsty.

Her eyes went to her bedmate as he rose to his elbow and looked down at her.

It's Joe. Louise was too drowsy to feel fear.He has come back for me.

"Why, Joe?" asked Louise.

"I love you," said Ronald.

"I don't love you," stated Louise, almost as an afterthought, she added, "I hate you."

"I want you to say that you love me," said Ronald.

"I don't love you," repeated Louise, dispassionately, and moved her gaze away from him and back to the ceiling.So many hooks in one ceiling, she thought drowsily.Brian would love this place.

Ronald grabbed hold of her face and turned it back to his.

"If you really loved me, it would be a thrill, Lowish. It really would. But I can make do with pretend," he insisted, staring into her eyes. "I can't make you fall in love with me. But do you know what I can do, Lowish?"

"No," said Louise, honestly. "I don't know what you can do, Joe."

"Whenever you fail at pretending to love me, I will string you up and give you a thorough round with the belt, Lowish. That is what I can do."

"Whatever you say," said Louise and closed her eyes. She was too drowsy to care.

There was something she had wanted before recognising 'Joe'. Frowning, she tried to remember, then it came to her. "I'm thirsty."

"You can have water when you behave, Lowish."

"Whatever you say, Joe," said Louise and yawned.Maybe I didn't sleep quite enough after all, she thought and, shortly thereafter, dozed off again.

Although he lay absolutely still, Ronald was enraged.She defied me. Something inside was tugging at him, trying to pull him to that place that was so bloody hard to remember.She said she hated me, and then she ignored me. Ronald resisted the pull.If I go there, she might be dead when I return.

He didn't have all that much experience with 'black out's, they were a fairly new addition to his life. Just another one of those things that had changed with the Lowish hunt. But, he was adjusting.

No point in beating her while she is all doped up. But, she had dared to ignore him.No point in hitting her while she won't be able to feel it. But, he had to make her pay.No point in punishing her while you are too angry to even enjoy it.

Ronald closed his eyes.Don't get mad. Get even. He intended to get more than even. Just not while there was a risk he might lose control.

"You don't want her in a casket," whispered Ronald. "Don't ever forget that you don't want her in a casket."

Ronald kept his eyes closed until he trusted himself not to harm Lowish in her sleep, and then he tightened her chains, further limiting her freedom of movement, and left her.

Louise woke because her arms hurt. She had been sleeping with them too far above her head, as she so often did. Annoyed at herself, she pulled at them.Wrist cuffs? Shocked, Louise opened her eyes.Joe is back. It wasn't a dream.

Wide awake and terrified, Louise raised her head and searched the room with her eyes.What is this place? It reminded her of an S/M hotelroom she and a guy named Johan had once rented in Amsterdam. Except this was much larger and there were no punishment or bondage tools hanging from the walls. Only the hooks and metal circlets to which to attach bondage were present, but those were present in abundance.

There was no sign of 'Joe'. She was all alone.Is this his home? Louise let her head drop back to the mattress. She felt weak.It can't be his home, he doesn't live in Denmark. The hooks and circlets in the ceiling filled her eyes until tears blurred them out.

Polish car. It was a Polish car. Am I in Poland now?

I don't wanna die.

Why? Why again?

Louise screamed her fear out.

Shut up. Don't make him come and check on you. Don't make him angry. She remembered what 'Joe' was like when he was angry. Suddenly, she also remembered 'Joe' lying next to her in this very bed.But do you know what I can do, Lowish?

Louise screamed again. Tears streamed from her eyes.I made him angry. I made him angry for real.

"Somebody help me, please." She couldn't stop herself. She knew he would be the only one to hear, but she couldn't stop herself. "He is going to kill me. Please help me. Anyone."

Louise twisted her head to check her bondage. Large, padded, leather-like cuffs covered her wrists.I won't be able to hurt my wrists against those, thought Louise and laughed maniacally.He didn't like that I hurt my wrists last time. Louise screamed again.

Metallic chains lead from the cuffs to the corners of the bed's headboard. Though, every part of the headboard was covered with metallic rings. Not just the edges.

How many women has he kept here? She had to calm. She had to find her cool.You survived meeting Joe Payne once, you can do it again. Don't give up. Louise raised her head only to bang it back onto the mattress.

"I wanna go home," she screamed. "I wanna go home."

Louise knew how strong 'Joe's chains were. She remembered. Breasts and below she was covered by a blanket. She couldn't see her feet, but was sure their cuffs were attached to similar chains.

Can't get loose. Can't. So don't try. If she struggled with the bonds, the blanket would slide off, leaving proof of her efforts.Lie still. Don't try. If 'Joe' should see she had attempted to escape, Louise was sure he would be at least pretend angry. Possibly real angry too.

Ronald was calm. For hours, he had been working, doing research, to cool down. Usually it was the other way round. Usually, Ronald would be doing something sexual to calm enough to work. Lowish really had turned his world upside down.

Locking himself into the basement, one door at a time, Ronald wasn't upset that his life had changed. New didn't have to be bad.

He opened the last door and stepped into Lowish's chamber.

"I've missed you, Joe," said Lowish, looking at him with those emerald eyes, and Ronald's heart jumped to his throat.

She is beautiful. Ronald studied his chained prize.Her acting skills could be better, though. Four stars for effort, one for results.

"I'm happy to see you too, Lowish," said Ronald, and strolled to her bed.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier," she said, keeping those unbelievable eyes on him. "I didn't mean a word of it. I think I was drugged, Joe."

Five stars for effort, thought Ronald and climbed onto the bed. Leaving the blanket as it was,Didn't expect it to still be in place, he crawled atop her a knee and a hand on either side of her.I've really missed looking into those eyes.

"I love you, Lowish." He wasn't sure this was what people would call love. But it didn't really matter, what others felt or not. Ronald had a feeling for Lowish for which he had no words. Love was as good a choice as any to describe this delightful obsession.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Joe isn't my real name," said Ronald, wanting that charade out of the way.

"Ok," she said.

"My name is Ronald Jackson. Not Joe Payne, not Ronald Reagan."

"Ronald Jackson," she repeated.

"Yes," said Ronald, in his pants his cock was throbbing to be let out and reintroduced too.Easy fella, thought Ronald.

"I love you, Ronald," whispered Lowish.

Ronald closed his eyes and clenched his fists in the blanket, fighting the urge to jump her like a horny bull. He wanted the first rape after their long separation to be special.

"Shut up," he ordered.

Prolong the moment, he reminded himself.Make it something worth remembering.

He had felt like a groom lifting his bride across the threshold, when, in his arms, he had carried Lowish down the stairs to this basement.This is our honeymoon.

As soon as he trusted his self-control, he opened his eyes and noticed that Lowish had tears in hers.

"You will never win an Oscar that way," chided Ronald with a slight smile and lowered his face to kiss her.

Louise wasn't sure how he wanted her to react so merely did her best to relax her lips and jaw, not to fight the intrusion. His lips were as tender as she knew his hands could be violent. He had closed his eyes, so she closed hers, releasing a well of tears.

The adrenaline spared her no sensation. Her fingers felt cold as she clenched her hands to retain the self-control needed not to scream, not to fight. Her tears tickled her skin on the travel to her ears. The tears already resting in the hard fold of her ears were unpleasantly wet and moved slightly with even the most minute movements of her head.

Her heart was pounding. Her breathing was trying to leave her control. Every part of her body screamed at her to do something.

Fight, fuck, or flee-response, thought Louise, forcing herself to think logically and lie still.You are not a reptilian, you can control this. Don't piss him off.

His lips travelled from her mouth to her cheek, to her jaw-line. Louise accommodated his further journey by leaning her head back and to the side.Baring my throat like a submissive dog. Fresh tears trickled their way out of her still closed eyes.

Louise didn't want to fuck, she wanted to fight or flee. Her rapist trailed light kisses down her throat.Asshole, thought Louise.Joe, Ronald, I don't care what your name is, I wish you were dead. She wasn't about to air those thoughts.Don't make him angry.

Sobs shook her body, Louise knew he could see it, probably hear it and feel it too --in spite of her efforts to contain it.

His lips left her skin. Through the mattress, she felt his weight shifting, but she dared not open her eyes to watch.

Ronald bent his knees till he sat on Lowish's crotch, freeing his hands from carrying his weight. His eyes feasted on his victim below him.My woman. Her mouth was sealed tight, withholding the sounds of the sobs shaking her upper body. Even her breathing had temporarily ceased to that end.

Her soft lab-rat hands were curled into tight fists. With each sob her arms strained against the cuffs separating those helpless fists from her arms.

Adorable, thought Ronald.My irresistible Lowish.

He reached out a hand and pulled the blanket down her chest, revealing her breasts. They bobbed seductively in tune with Lowish's sobs. When cleaning her, he had noticed they had grown a little bit with her weight-gain but were still a near perfect match to his hands.

Louise fought off the sobbing while her rapist gently massaged her breasts. Every few moments he let a finger slide across one nipple or the other. Louise was trying to convince herself that the sensations from her nipples were a good thing.He likes making my body respond. Keeping him happy is good. But keeping 'Joe',Ronald, don't forget it's Ronald now, happy, didn't feel good.

Fuck the humiliation, thought Louise.This is about life or death. You can deal with the humiliation issues afterwards, just like last.

He suddenly started rolling both her nipples between his fingers.

He has no right! Automatically, Louise tugged both her arms against the sensation travelling from her nipples.

"Are you wet for me, Lowish?"

Louise again started sobbing.I don't wanna be. She remembered the way he had sometimes laughed that weekend. A genuinely amused laughter feeding her embarrassment further.

"I think you are," he said, laughing that way she remembered.

Her body remembered it too. Her clitoris pounded once in anticipation of an expected caress, and Louise wept harder.I hate him.

Ronald unstraddled his prey and pushed the blanket further down.Like a man revealing a piece of art. That was what his Lowish was. Something unique.The missing piece in my collection. The last piece, the one that would bring him peace and completion.

Ronald smiled at himself.And tomorrow you'll be writing poetry and love letters? The thought that maybe he would, didn't even bother him.

New didn't have to mean bad.

Louise kept her eyes closed when she felt his hand on her naked knee. She fought the impulse the squeeze her knees tight together. She could have done it, though. The chains attached to her ankle-cuffs lead to the foot-end of the bed, but kept her legs straightened together, not apart.

"Spread your legs for me, Lowish," ordered Ronald.

Louise hesitated.Don't hesitate, just do it.

"You can do it," encouraged Ronald. "I left enough slack in the chains."

I don't want him to touch me, thought Louise yet forced herself to obey.

By bending her legs she pulled her body toward the foot-end of the bed, tightening the chains between wrists and headboard and giving more slack to the chains from ankles to foot-end.

"Your way of wiggling within bondage will never cease to amaze me," commented Ronald as Lowish spread her legs.

He doubted any of his other victims could have complied to his demands so swiftly. He also doubted any of his other prey had as much experience with being in bondage as Lowish had. Ronald pushed the thought aside, he didn't like thinking about her former lovers.

Again she felt his hand on her naked knee. Slowly it slid down to her inner thigh. His fingertips tickling her sensitive skin. Even more slowly those fingertips travelled closer to...

Involuntarily, Louise closed her legs.

"Spread them," ordered Ronald.

I don't want to, thought Louise yet obeyed. She remembered what her rapist could be like.Keep him happy.

The fingertips continued their journey. Her skin was oversensitized with her emotions. The tickling of that light moving caress was nearly unbearable. But not half as unbearable as her shame when his fingertips arrived and she felt them slipping along her oiled folds. Her far too well-oiled folds.

Sweet oil, thought Ronald, and allowed one of his fingers to seek out her entrance and slip inside. Again Lowish's legs gathered.

"Keep them spread," he commanded. Again she obeyed.

His cock was screaming to be let out, but Ronald ignored it completely. Fucking Lowish's self-oiled pussy wasn't the only thing he had missed the last many months. He spun his hand slightly, moving his thumb into position. His hand remembered exactly how to locate Lowish's clit.

Lowish breathed in sharply in response to the first contact. Her legs tensed.

"Keep them spread for me," reminded Ronald.

Lowish's swollen clit felt huge under his thumb. With a slow movement, which Ronald expected had to be maddening, he started circling her clit with his thumb.

"Please stop," whispered Louise. Then closed her lips tight, she hadn't meant to talk.

"I won't stop," said Ronald.

Without thought, Louise shifted her hips slightly, depriving her clit of his touch. It was a brief relief.

"Having trouble laying still?" asked Ronald, his thumb already back at the right spot.

Humour him, Louise ordered herself and said, "It feels really good, Ronald."

"It does, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Look into my eyes, Lowish," he commanded.

Louise opened her eyes and looked into his.

"Keep looking into my eyes. I want you to look into my eyes when you come for me," he ordered and started circling faster.

I don't want to come for him, thought Louise, keeping her blue-green eyes on his brown ones.I don't. It didn't matter though. Even if she should decide to fight him, she wouldn't have a choice about it.Humour him!

"I love you, Ronald," said Louise.Screw dignity, survival is all.

Ronald merely smiled at her and continued circling her clit with his thumb. The finger he had inside her moved slightly, in tune with his thumb.

Who teaches assholes like him to touch like that? wondered Louise.

"Spread them," ordered Ronald.

Louise obeyed, she hadn't even realised her legs had started gathering.

The sensation was building already. That increase in reaction to every single circle. Like coins to a piggy bank, making it heavier with every deposit.

I don't want to, thought Louise, staring into those eyes, those hard brown eyes. Yet rebellion was not an option.

Her rapist made no comment as her hips moved again, pulling her clit from his thumb.

"I can't control it," explained Louise, lest he should think she were misbehaving. She wasn't. It was involuntary.I could have done it on purpose though. Could have. Should have. Lying still, not fighting, not screaming. Just letting him do whatever he liked. Louise felt like a whore.

His thumb refound her clit and her hips jerked again.

"Lie still," he ordered. "And keep your legs spread."

"I can't control it," sobbed Louise, wishing that her hips would obey her and be still, while also wishing she had the courage to purposefully evade his touch.

"I believe you," he said, and moved himself between her legs, one knee at a time, while his thumb still chased her clit.

Ronald rearranged his hand. One finger gently moving inside Lowish became two fingers curled upwards pressing against that area, which he knew would be sensitive by now. Still staring into her eyes, he increased the pressure. Her eyes widened in response to it. Her upper thighs squeezed against his knees.

"You can't close your legs on me now," said Ronald, smiling at his prey, and moved his other hand to her clit. He used three fingers to rub the general area, making sure her clit would be stimulated even when her hips jerked.

Louise closed her eyes, arched her back, and pulled against her cuffs, all of them.I can't...

"Look into my eyes, Lowish," ordered her rapist.

"I can't," she screamed.I can't control it. She jerked her hips to escape the unbearable double stimulation. To no avail.I can't stop it. She writhed on the mattress.

"Look into my eyes, Lowish," snapped her rapist.

With her last vestige of self-control, Louise opened her eyes and sought out her rapist's.

"You're all mine," he whispered. "All mine."

Louise's body exploded. Her every muscle tensed. Her back arched, and her breathing stopped. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Good girl," whispered Ronald, holding his hands still, allowing his victim to grind against them to the degree she needed to push back the aftermath of her orgasm. "Good girl."

Louise hated her body which wouldn't stop spasming around his fingers, wouldn't stop milking his fingers. At least her hips had stopped grinding her clit against his fingers. This had been one of those orgasms that left her clit overtly sensitive and throbbing.

"How did you like it?" asked her rapist.

"How do you think I liked it?" blurted Louise. "How the fuck do you think I liked it, you sick fuck?"

Of course she regretted it. She regretted it the instant the last word left her mouth. But, it was too late then.

"I'm sorry," she whined. "I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry," said her rapist. He didn't sound angry at all. "You've just earned yourself an encore."

Encore? For a second Louise didn't understand. But then the fingers inside her again pressed up, and the fingers on her outside moved back in place against her clit.

Her hips jumped, but there was no escape from those relentless fingers.

"Having trouble laying still, Lowish?" asked her rapist and laughed.

Every part of her body spasmed and tugged to escape the overstimulation.

"Maybe if you beg for mercy?" suggested her rapist.

"Please stop."

"No," said Ronald, delighting in her helplessness. "I won't stop."

It's wonderful to have her back.

"Please, Ronald," begged his Lowish, twisting her hips to escape. All she accomplished was to grind harder against his fingers.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers