Unwanted Visitors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvithard
luvithard
158 Followers

Mark grabbed her behind the head and started forcing his cock further into her mouth and throat. Erin opened her mouth wide, but still gagged and chocked as her throat began to fill with his massive cock. Tears sprang from her eyes but she relaxed her throat as he slid his cock deep inside her mouth. The next thrust of Dale's cock in her ass pushed Erin forward taking Mark's entire 9" down her throat smashing his balls against her lips. She thought for a moment she would pass out due to the blockage of her throat and not being able to breath, but Mark pulled out long enough for her to take massive intake of breath before plunging deep into her throat again.

The timing was great on the men's part. Each thrust was timed simultaneously which constantly pushed Erin's face forward helping to force Mark's cock deep into her throat. Erin felt as though she was going to faint. Her body shuddered in delight and pain as her ass and face were being concurrently fucked. Sweat glistened all over her body and her heart was pounding sending the blood flow through out her body intensifying the feelings deep inside her. She was on the verge of another mind blowing climax.

Mark couldn't contain himself any longer, and with one final thrust shot a load of his hot cum deep into Erin's throat sending it straight down into her stomach. He shot his second load straight into her mouth. Erin didn't miss a beat; she immediately swallowed it and opened her mouth again awaiting his last load to spew forth into it. With the last of his cum swallowed she greedily licked him clean. Through a daze she thought what a slut I have become, but she didn't care anymore. All that mattered was she needed to satisfy and diminish the sexual urges pulsating through out her body and she didn't care what she had to do get that satisfaction.

With Mark finished, Erin focused her full attention on Dale. "Finger my pussy." she pleaded.

He immediately shoved 3 fingers deep inside her pussy and started roughly fingering her. She groaned in pleasure and started clinching and unclenching her pussy again, knowing it was massaging his massive cock in her ass. She felt him expand inside her and knew it would be only moments before he erupted deep in ass. Ah, relief she thought. She started bearing down on his fingers forcing them deeper into her wet and wanting pussy. She yelled, "Cum with me, cum with me!"

But just as she was about to reach that mind blowing climax, Dale pulled out of her ass with a load pop. She groaned in frustration and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Trust me slut, you will enjoy this even more." he told her.

He lay down on his back on said, "Ride me whore with that wet pussy of yours."

She looked hungrily at his massive 9" cock standing straight up, and with out any hesitation, straddled herself over his cock and slowly eased herself down on him. "Ahhhhh, yes!" she moaned, as she felt her aching pussy stretching open to take his enormous cock. She went all the way down on him, feeling his cock smack into her cervix sending shockwaves of pain and ecstasy through out her body. Taking her weight on her arms, she continued to ride him up and down tighten her pussy milking his cock. It was his turn to say, "Ahhhh, yes!"

He roughly pulled and twisted her nipples making Erin gasp in pain. She leaned over and rubbed her right nipple around his lips. He immediately bit into it making her moan loudly in pain and delight enjoying the sensation it gave her. All the while, she was constantly sliding up and down feeling her wet pussy fill with his hard cock. With the constant abuse of her nipples, and riding on his cock, it didn't take long for her body to again reach that climax point. But before she could yell, "I am cumming!" Frank pushed down on her shoulders forcing her to sit with Dale's engorged cock deep in her pussy and told her to lean over Dale's chest.

She again, yelled in frustration. She so badly needed to cum, but did as instructed and pushed her huge tits onto Dale's chest. She felt air hit her gaping ass hole as she leaned over and it suddenly dawned on her what Frank was about to do. She immediately screamed out, "NO! I can't take both holes at once!"

Erin tried to sit back up, but Dale had his arms firmly around her waist and back forcing her to lay flat on his chest. "Relax, slut, you know you will enjoy this." he whispered in her ear. To prove his point, he pulsed his cock buried deep in pussy sending shivers of pleasure down Erin's spine. She moaned and relaxed a bit.

Erin felt Frank's mammoth head pierce her anal opening. Nothing could have prepared her for the pain that went spiraling through her body. She screamed her body jerking in pain and again tried to break the hold of Dale's arms.

"Relax slut, or it will tear your asshole up!" Frank yelled, as he continued to push his head further into her stretching her sphincter to take his entire 7.5" girth.

Erin felt for sure she would faint from the pain radiating through out her body. Her pussy was already stretched wide due to Dales' huge cock and with Frank now pushing his gigantic cock into her asshole, she felt she was about to explode with the fullness she was feeling. Her breathing was labored and she tried to relax her asshole to take the abusive cock that was plowing its way into her, but the pain was excruciating. Tears streaming down her face, she pleaded, "PLEASE STOP!"

But Frank continued to mercilessly shove inch by inch his 10" colossal cock into Erin's anal passage. Her stomach began to cramp again has he slowly made his way deep inside her bowels. The pressure was agonizing in her pussy and ass and she just knew for sure she was being torn apart. With one final shove, Frank's balls hit Erin's ass. A blood curling scream escaped from Erin's lips. "TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!" she cried.

Frank said, "You have just successfully taken my entire cock in your ass slut with another cock in your pussy. You should be very proud of yourself. We have never gotten that on tape before!"

The camera zoomed in on Erin's pussy and ass showing the grossly stretched out holes embedded with the large cocks. Frank pulled out to let the camera get a close up of Erin's gaping asshole, red and swollen from the abuse it had undergone. Before she could even give a sigh of relief, he immediately plunged it back into her ass making her body go ridged again from the pain.

He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Now, slut, I am going to fuck your ass real hard and then you will finally be allowed to cum."

Erin who was beginning to blackout due to the pain thought there is no way I am going to cum. This is far too painful. She cried out, "AWWWWWWW PLEASE STOP!"

Ignoring her, Frank began plowing his 10" in and out of her gaping ass smacking his heavy balls against her butt. With each thrust, it pushed her pussy down on Dale's embedded cock hitting her cervix. She could no longer scream, she just grunted and groaned with each massive thrust praying it would end soon. She began to feel Dale's cock pulsing deep inside her pussy reacting to the pounding as well from her ass. Her pussy starting responding by clutching and milking Dale's cock emitting a groan from Dale. Through a daze of a pain, her body was beginning to get aroused yet again. She continued to clutch her pussy not only milking Dale's cock but causing her ass to contract and massage Frank's cock. She once again, got lost in the feeling of her body over taking her.

She began to push back on her hips meeting Frank's forceful thrusts enjoying the smashing of his heavy balls against her ass. Frank reached under her and started pinching and rubbing her clit. She let out an animal like groan. "Oh FUCK YES!" she screamed.

Both men were taken aback momentarily by the sudden change in her body. She continued to meet Frank's demanding thrusts forcing him to plunge his entire 10" massive cock deep into her asshole with each thrust. All the while, she was constantly massaging both their cocks with her pussy and ass. Both men moaned in pleasure.

"Now make me cum!" she yelled at both of them.

She felt her body on the brink of a mind-blowing climax, she continued to milk both men buried deep inside her. She first felt Dale's cock begin to swell deep in her pussy and knew it would only be moments. Within in few seconds, she felt him explode shooting a mammoth amount cum deep in her awaiting pussy. She hungrily clinched her pussy around his shooting cock forcing load after load of cum deep inside her. As her body began to shake with her own climax, she felt Frank swell deep inside her anal cavity and he too blasted a huge amount of cum deep in her ass. She shuddered in ecstasy as her pussy starting convulsing sending shockwaves of pleasure through out her body. She yelled, "FUCK YES!"

Her ass was on fire and Frank's cum burned her inner walls, but she didn't give a fuck. Her body was lost in the climax. Her pussy continued to quiver mixing her own cum with Dale's cum. Her body glistened in sweat, and she slowly felt the men's cocks start to shrink inside her. Frank pulled out of her ass with a loud pop. She moaned as his cum starting seeping out of her huge gapping hole burning her anal opening. She pulled herself off from Dale's body and rolled over onto her back breathing heavily. Her stretched swollen pussy glistened with her and Dale's cum which had slowly begun to ooz out seeping down her thighs. Her asshole felt as though it had been turned inside out and she wondered for a moment if her hole would ever shrink back to normal. She had never experienced anything like that before and already was looking forward to the next experience.

Frank panting looked down at their newly found slut and wondered if she had any idea of the life she was about to embark on and what she would have to do from here on out to get that sexual satisfaction she would yearn and crave for day after day after day....

To be continued...

luvithard
luvithard
158 Followers
12