Unwelcome Thoughts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got in your shower but left the door ajar. Not enough to be accused of exhibitionism, but enough to let you see me. It worked, didn't it? And don't lie because I saw you in the mirror with your hand in your pants."

"Yes," Lou sighed, "I saw you and, yes, I watched and, yes, I was stroking looking at you." He said quickly. "You were lovely, Candi. So pretty. I watched you the whole time, pulling your nipples, washing your pussy, spreading your (Oh! The memory) your ass cheeks apart. I couldn't help myself. I just exploded in my pants. And, Candi, you know I did because you said something about it."

"Yes, I apologized for getting you wet when the shower sprayed you. I even offered to press your pants." She smiled, then paused and lowered her voice again. "I know your wetness, after all. The wastebasket? Your cum does not scare me."

He was silent. Just sat there looking at her lovely body, her deep eyes. He repeated his confessional litany. "I'm not the man you think I am. I'm not special. I didn't do anything to you... I mean for you. I thought you were just being nice to an old man, coming in and talking to me at the end of the day. I only wanted what was best for you. I am so proud of you. And you are so beautiful."

"You are a gentleman in every way. Always were to me. But you are also a man and I love you for all you taught me. I just want you to know that you matter to me." She smiled gently and tilted her head left, imploring him to accept her compassion.

"Enough of this talk. It's after work and we have things to do. I am not going to be the only one without clothes on." She stood up and let the dress fall to the floor. The action so unexpected to Lou, despite Candi already having half taken it off. Strangely he had not really connected her showing him her breasts and upper body with the likelihood she would show him more. He was completely taken aback and sat with his mouth open (and his cock rearing) as he stared and stared at what was right in from of his eyes, the surprise of a full, thick, but neatly trimmed bush. He blurted out about how lovely she was, how gorgeous her thick bush looked, how much better he liked her this way. He did not say, however, how he wanted so much to bury his nose in her thatch and smell her womanly scent, to rub the crinkly hair on his face.

Candi felt wet between her lips. She liked letting Lou see her naked. She had wanted to show herself to him again for a very long time. Now there was nothing covering her, except for the stockings that caressed her legs and thighs.

She held out a hand, "Come Lou, undress, let's be naked together." Her hand indicating she exected each article of clothing to be handed from him to her. Lou took his clothes off slowly, handing each item to her. It was like being in a dream. A perfect erotic dream.

Candi folded the clothes and put them one by one onto the couch next to where she had been sitting. He unbuckled but did not pull down his zipper. Still sitting, he removed his shoes and socks. Then he stood and, looking at her directly, began to pull down his slacks. With them he pulled his boxers.

His cock sprang outward. He was too old to have a fine-standing erection. Gravity had affected him as well. His fully engorged penis now stood out straight from his body. Its veins pulsed making his cock bounce slightly up and down. A drop began to form at the opening of his slit. Instinctively, he squeezed his shaft, the drop captured on his finger tip. He raised it to his lips and tasted. "This is what I do," he informed her prosaically. He had gone so far with his - or was it her - revelation about him that he felt he should tell all.

His hands dropped to his sides and they faced each other. Beautiful Candi in just her stockings, him naked too but, importantly, with his erection pointing out

"Candi, I...I can't... I mean we... We can't let this go further. But I can't seem to make it stop either."

Candi smiled and then reached out. Her hand moved so slowly towards him, down and towards his genitalia.

Lou found himself shaking, what he had wished for over so many years seemed about to happen. Candi's fingers touching and curling around his shaft, perhaps exercising it. Slowly the hand came closer. Lou thought, had he been younger, he might simply have come just at the thought. Shot his semen onto the hand before it even reached and touched.

In reality, the hand did not go for the penis but for his balls. Candi cupped them in her hand, his own soft, vulnerable balls. There was something comforting and reassuring about the action, having his balls gently held, lifted slightly but just held in the palm of her little hand. Both an erotic and tender action. She assured him. "Nothing bad will happen, Lou. What could be bad? This is just so good being naked together. We will just do together what we have done separately for so many years."

Still holding him by the balls she pulled him over to the window behind her desk. Not so much 'pulled' as he followed where her hand, with its soft package, went. It took a bit of courage to step up to the window as if he was exposing himself tumescent to the whole of the town. He could see the traffic all across Eulenberg, people passing below. There were other buildings around with office workers still at their desks. It thrilled him that they might be able to see him and his proud cock, if they were only to look his way.

"Don't go away," she instructed mischievously.

Candi waked away, and he turned his head to follow her with his eyes, giving him another chance to study her lovely ass. The ass he wanted so much to bury his face into. He grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. Looking over her shoulder, she admonished him not to cum. It was as if she knew he would be doing that. It would not be gentlemanly, she said, to cum before the lady is ready.

Candi retrieved a conference chair and rolled it toward him. Now they would both have a place to sit and look out on the world.

"I love looking at your ass. I never got enough time to look at you. That's why I called you into the office, just so I could watch you walk away. I wanted so much to undress you and just stare at you. I wanted to kiss your ass, to lick you up and down, and devour you." He surprised himself with his bluntness, but it seemed, they had both crossed the Rubicon and were in utterly new territory.

"Then look all you want." She put her hands against the window and spread her legs shoulder- wide. Then stepping back three paces, she bent forward to let him see her anus between the soft globes of her ass. Even standing he had a good angle to view her long, red lips hanging from her sex. He wanted to put his cock into those warm lips, then rub his penis up along her ass crack and spurt his seed up and on her back, but... he prevented himself.

Candi had been undressing or completely naked now for 20 minutes and was on fire. She looked at him over her left shoulder as he admired her body. "I don't know what you are thinking now, but I always loved thinking about you looking at me this way. Frank never looked at me as you are doing now" She pulled one hand from the window, steadied herself with the other and reached below, pulling her pussy lips apart. She dipped fingers into her own wetness and let Lou see how she massaged her clit gently. "I even thought of how you might react and what you might do. I had several versions that included your cock, your lips, your hands, and even some toys. We are not all that different in how we imagined things as we masturbated. Are we?"

"I better sit down or I am not going to be responsible for what I want to do to you," Lou said raggedly. He stepped back and sat heavily in the conference chair. The leather was cold against his body, but his cock did not wilt. Candi was providing too much heat for that to happen.

Instinctively he began stroking it slowly. She was watching him over her shoulder still. "I like seeing you do that, Lou. You have a very nice cock. I always wondered if you were circumcised; now I know. I like that you are. In my imagination, I always wanted you to have a mushroom shaped head and that cute little scar on your shaft. I can say, now, that all my men have that clean-cut look: My ex, my boys, and my boss. How many girls can say that?"

He smiled and looked down at his cock. For the first time, he actually liked what he had in his hand. For so many years, he was tormented by his lustful thoughts and roughly abused himself, making himself cum, trying to ejaculate his pain. Now that Candi said she liked his cock, he felt somehow relieved, as though she had given him permission to like his cock, too.

Candi, turned away from the window and, taking two steps, fetched her desk chair and swung it round so it was nearer to him. Lou moved his chair as well so that they were now facing each other. The floor-to-ceiling window was alongside them. They were facing each other but, so importantly, their exposed genitalia was close and facing.

Completely naked with each other, they could see the arousal they had both caused. Lou's cock was purple-headed, seeping clear pre-cum. His balls were loose and full between his spread legs. Candi's lips were wet with desire, thick and deep maroon. She had trimmed her pubic hair along her labia majora leaving a perfect view of her womanhood, but her thick bush was like a crown above it all.

"Look at me, Lou. Look how you have gotten me so worked up. I'm dripping wet." She pulled her lips apart giving him a view deep into her. He saw the tiny hole where her urine exited, saw the entrance to her vagina. She poked a finger into her tunnel and rolled some of the wetness onto the hood of her clitoris. Lou watched in amazement as she began to swirl her fingers flatly against her clit, pausing to spread lips, ducking into her vagina for lubrication, and then circling her folds again. "I like this, Lou. I like doing this, but more, I like you watching me do it. I have masturbated so many years thinking of just this scene, wanting you to see me playing with myself."

"I'm watching alright. I can't believe I am, but I am watching you. And stroking my cock at the same time. I want you to watch me, too. I want to show you how much you mean to me. I want to cum for you. I have always cum for you. Every time, I shot my wad into the wastebasket, I was thinking of you. I closed my eyes, trying to remember how you looked as you left my office. And I secretly hoped you would come back in and find me stroking off. You'd come around the desk and ask me to show you what I was doing and I'd let you watch me, then I'd shoot so much cum for you. The more cum and the more distance, the more it meant. It meant that I was giving everything I had to you."

"You're making me very horny, Lou. Keep it up and I may just cum myself." Candi was breathing more deeply now; a flush was creeping across her chest and up her throat. Then she remembered something and abruptly sat up. She reached over to her desk and pulled out the lowest drawer. She took a small jar of Albolene cosmetic gel from her drawer and handed it to Lou.

"I believe you liked this brand for your, uh, "chapped lips, didn't you?" Lou had not even fooled her with the chapped lips ruse many years ago. Instead she had stored the thought in her memory and bought a jar for herself, keeping it her lower drawer, just as Lou had, sometimes even using it for herself. "And one more thing..."

She stood and walked back to the couch, Lou watched that lovely ass swaying left, right, left, right. Bending over, she took the wastebasket in hand, picked up a box of tissues and returned to her chair. Setting the basked between them and placing the tissues on the desk, she began ministering to her swollen pudenda once more. "Now, where were we?"

Lou broke his rhythm and reached for the jar of lubricant. Unscrewing the lid, he swiped two fingers of his left into the fresh supply and scooped a tablespoon of the viscous gel. Pressing his balls at the base of his shaft, with his right hand, he slathered his penis with the gel and rolled his left hand over the top of his bulb and down the other side. He carefully lubed the entire shaft evenly, testing as he stroked up and down to be sure of even coverage.

Now Candi watched in amazement at Lou's precise ritual of jerking off. He smiled at her showing he was ready to go again. "This is what I do. I guess you know now. Is this what you thought you'd see?"

"Well, I sort of understood in theory, but seeing it in action is more fun, I do admit." Pausing a moment to watch him slide his hand along his shiny penis, she asked, "You don't shave your testicles, do you?"

"Have a couple times, but the pleasure doesn't last long. The hair grows back and begins to itch in a few days. I shave my cock every other day, though. That is easier to manage and I like the look. It seems to me to make my cock look bigger, like it stands out more. But then, I am the only one who ever sees it. At least until tonight."

"I can relate! I tried the bikini wax, but that hurts, and depilatories cause me a rash. So, I go to a dermatologist for electrolysis. Very nice young doctor. I think he is immune to seeing pussies, never seems affected even when I get wet from his touching me down there."

"I'm glad you don't shave your pussy. I really like a thick bush, Candi. It's very, very nice. I remember seeing you in your bald phase, and like this look much better!"

In the midst of the most intimate activity, sitting across from each other completely naked, masturbating themselves, Lou and Candi had leave to look, to talk, to question freely and frankly. Like old friends who were as comfortable talking about plants in the garden, or counting inventory, they learned of each other's sexual practices and pleasures.

They talked for several minutes more recalling events, stolen glances, attempted flirtations, and other fantasies, all the while building their own orgasms, separate, yet mutual. Hands touching and then not touching. It may have occurred to them, this meeting could easily turn into a fuck session, but they were both so happy to be masturbating together, they never made the kind of advances on each other that would portend intercourse. Neither did they need such fucking to close the distance between them. They had done so with their nakedness and their admissions to each other. They did not touch. Just that holding of Lou's balls as Candi had brought him to the window.

Their hands fell into familiar rhythms, each in time to its own master, attending at intervals to what they were doing themselves and what the other was doing. They worked in silence, parallel play at the same game.

As Candi got closer to her orgasm, she felt the burning begin deep in her womb, felt it radiate out to her over-heated lips and engorged clitoris, Candi breathlessly asked a last question. "Lou, I have wondered what it would be like to have you shoot on to me. Would you be willing to do that for me?"

He did not need any more encouragement, his increased speed told her the answer. She prepared to receive him. Candi opened her legs very wide and hooked them over the arms of her desk chair. She was spread so wide, Lou could see her rosebud anus winking into view as she rolled her hand vigorously pulling on her lips and clit. Candi's nipples were hard, her areolae small and tight, the flesh pulled inward to force her nipples outward. The mounds of her breasts rose and fell as she gasped. Her age gave them less fullness, their looseness now causing her nipples to swirl as she began a fervent circling with her hand in her pussy. Her nipples seemed to be flung about in violent circles, like the tops of trees in a strong wind.

"Don't cum until I cum. I want it at just that moment. All your stuff."

But it was too late. As he felt the familiar faintness begin in his chest, the tension between his shoulders and the hollow feeling in his gut, he knew his body was preparing to catapult millions of sperm cells in long lines of liquid heat. He knew this would be a good one. His urethra burned, and he felt a strong load course upward. A few more strokes until he would begin to cum.

Candi, saw him stand, pushing himself out of the chair with his right arm, his left keeping time with his throbbing cock. His balls seemed to vanish before her eyes and she knew he was about to explode. She did not know how much he would deliver to her, though. He was above her, and she was so open, deliciously spread for him.

Lou's muscles tensed and he threw his hips forward, his back arched with sexual tension, thrusting his cock as far outward as he could, striving to reach her. The first gout was not strong and managed merely to land on her thigh, Candi felt the searing on her skin. A second later, and she saw the little mouth of his penis open wide as a really big bolt of cum shoved its way out and flew to her shoulder, landing with a thick splat. The next volley struck one of her breasts, the nipple separating the flood into halves. Spasms continued to wrack him as he sought to empty himself onto the object of all his masturbatory fantasies, as if it were the last, greatest ejaculation on earth.

He did not hear Candi's cries as he was too consumed with forcing his fluids to fly. The sight of his pearly white stream shooting toward her, though, pushed Candi straight over the edge. That first bit that landed on her thigh sparked the current that shook her violently. The shot to her shoulder and breast pinned the other end of the circuit and Candi writhed in orgasm. Her clit was on fire, her vagina begged to be filled. It flooded with sweet fluid and reflexively rippled as if to draw semen into her womb. She bucked in the chair, her hand mashing against her clit driving her orgasm higher.

At last it began to ebb. Candi was drenched in sweat, the curls of her so exposed sex matted to her. Through heavy lids she looked up at Lou looming over her, his hand around a limber, dripping cock. He was staring at the shower he had rained down on her, proud he had been able to expend so much fluid in what seemed to him a massive ejaculation. He shook his penis, tossing the last drop in the air to land coldly on Candi's thigh. Then he slowly subsided back into his leather chair.

Candi looked at him, then at the puddles of semen just beginning to thin and, drawn lower by gravity, run down her body. He, in turn, looked at her pretty face and saw that her eyes seemed a deeper blue. He was proud of his offering, his tribute to her.

"We did well, Lou. That was very nice. Very nice."

"Candi, I... It was the best. A dream for me come true. A cum dream come true." Lou admitted a pun, relaxed as he was. Then, "Thank you, Candi. I can never thank you enough for letting me do this with you... on you."

"Hush Lou. Don't talk. Let's just enjoy this for a while longer." She remained spread open, so spread and exposed to Lou, but without the least shame.

She dipped her finger in his cum and rolled it over her skin, feeling the silky fluid as it glided across her breast. Then she dipped again and brought it to her lips, coated them as with lip-gloss and smiled. She knew she would masturbate again later thinking of the smell and taste and feel of Lou's cum on her, imagining the feel of his cock in her mouth.

At last, Candi, stiffly unhooked her legs and brought them down and together, drawing the curtain on her sex show. Then reaching for the tissues, dabbed at the clear remains of the 'lava' that Lou had spewed when he erupted on her. As each tissue was soaked through, Candi let it fall into the wastebasket, until the cum remains were all dried off her body. She pushed the basket under the desk. In the morning, she would empty the damp papers from the wastebasket as she had done so many years ago, smelling, feeling, knowing they were full of Lou's cum.