Unwilling Sodomy Ch. 2

Story Info
His bad luck continues.
1.3k words
4.1
232k
36

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/08/2021
Created 08/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PoorBoyMe
PoorBoyMe
112 Followers

Persons and situations fictional.Feedback is welcome.

It had been over two months since the day my best friend had fucked me in the ass.Though physical pain was over soon,I could not get myself to stay in Liverpool and decided to take a vacation by myself.Since I had some money,I decided to rent a room in a nice little village in southern France I had come across on the Net.

By mid-August,I was already staying in San Bernandine,a quaint little village.It had two great flaws though.It was hot and boring.After just a few days,I started treking the streets aimlessly,looking around.On a Wednesday,I spotted a very beautiful villa up a nice hill.I looked through the fence and saw a great crescent shaped pool in the middle of a stone layed yard.

I asked some neighbours if the owner would let me take a swim,and they told me the owner was in Britain for business.That was it.I decided to take a swim.Who would know after all?The fence was covered with a vine tree and one had to really try to take a peek through it.I went to the other side of the house so the neighbours wouldnt see me,climbed on the fence and jumped in.

Once I was inside,I took my shorts off and got into the water.It was a bit warm,but the feeling was great!I was seated in some steps it had towards the shallow end,relaxed,with my back towards the house,the water caressing my nude body.

All of a sudden,somebody grabbed a handful of my hair from behind and dragged me out of the pull.In seconds,I was lying on the stones,naked and wet.I looked up and saw him.He was a very well built man,with short crop hair and a very ominous face.”What the hell are you doing here kid?”he barked pulling me on my knees.As he was only wearing a tiny black swimming suit,my face was inches away from his crotch.Most disturbing though,was the cock outlined by the suit.It seemed big and was rapidly growing.

“I was just taking a swim Sir”,I wined looking into his steely blue eyes from down were I was kneeling.”This is tresspassing boy.I will have to call the cops”he said.It was the last thing I needed.”Please forgive me”I begged,”I didnt know anybody was home”.”Its obvious.Well,here is the deal:blow me until I cum nice and hard.Then,maybe I’ll let you go.”I panicked and thought maybe the cops would be a better alternative.But looking up to his eyes,I knew I didn’t really have a choice.I only hoped that he would not hurt me.

Shaking with fear,I grabbed his swimsuit from the sides and pulled it down.His tool was freed and landed on my face.Big,uncut,impressive man-meat with a red bulbous cockhead that made me tremble.I was naked on my knees,with a literal giant grabbing my hair and his dick pointing straight to my mouth.

“Take it in your mouth bitch”he commanded.Obeying,I grabbed the base of his cock that was hardly contained in my palm,and opened my mouth.Pulling my hair,he guided my mouth on his cock.I took the head in and started licking.Its texture was strange and it had a sour taste that made me sick.Using my hair as a handle,he guided me back and forth on his shaft.My mouth straining to its limits,I tried my best to lick his shaft good and hard.”I want you to look me in the eyes when blowing me”he demanded.Scared,I turned my eyes to his and kept them there.What I saw,scared me even more.He had a mean smile on his face,sweat glistening on his torso and eyes that revealed no pity as he shoved his dick in my throat.

The brutal face fucking went on for some time,until he pulled out,pulled his rod upwards and ordered me to suck his balls.”Boy,you are gonna suck em good or else”he said,slapping me across the face with his free hand.”And keep those baby eyes fixed to mine.”With that,he pulled my mouth to his balls.They were big and masculine with a musky odour,and I soon had my mouth filled with them.I licked like there was no tomorrow,keeping my eyes to his.His face revealed that he would soon shoot his cumload.I could feel his balls tighten and hoped he would shoot in the air.I was wrong.He suddendly pulled me back,held me still by the hair and started shooting all over my face.

It was unbelievable.His first jet of sperm hit me all acroos the face,from my left cheek to my hair,another in the chin and many landed straight to my extended tongue.He kept shooting and the cum dripped from my fucked face down to my hairless chest.The feeling of cum streaming down my torso made me cry.I was so embarassed…

“Don’t cry yet baby”he hissed.I will soon give you something worth crying for,he grinned.”Lick my shaft clean and get on your feet”.I obeyed and stood up.I tried to clean some cum of my face but he grabbed my hands”I love fucking cum soaked boys,kiddo”,”how old are you anyway?”.”I am only eighteen,please spare my ass”I did a last ditch effort to avoid the sodomy he wanted to perform on me.

He started laughing loudly.”Yeah right!”he said and pulled me towards a pole next to the pool.Wooden,about a meter in diameter,it helped support a vineyard.”Bend over and embrace the pole”he commanded.I did as he told me,head hanging on the right side of the pole,my hands grabbing some vines,my ass exposed to his desires as I was bend almost forty five degrees to the front. “I tell you”he laughed,”this is the position young boys should be fucked in”.I was about to get sodomized again and I was getting a lecture as well.”It allows better access”,he grabbed my assglobes and started pulling on them.He inserted his left thumb in my ring and started going around my entrance.I moaned from the agony,exciting him even more.His right hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.”Arrghhh.Let go,please let go”.”I want you to look at me when I fuck you”he said.”I want to see your face when I will be ripping your rectum open”.

Holding my asshole open with his left digit and thumb,guided his cockhead through my extremely tight ring.I screamed in pain”Gooood in heavens.It hurts,please stop”.”I’ll split your ass open”he yelled back at me and pushed on.The walls of my rectum were extremely tight.Each inch of his rod split them apart tormenting me.I kept yelling but he wouldn’t stop.When halfway in,he stopped to catch his breath.”This will teach you to respect forign property”he laughed,grabbed my hips firmly and shoved the rest of his cock in with one fast thrust.I screamed to the top of my lungs but he only laughed.

His cock planted deep in my ass,I tried to catch a breath.Looking to my right,I saw pairs of eyes looking at us through the fence.The screams had attracted the neighbours and there I was bend over a pole getting assfucked with an audience.I looked back at him.”don’t you worry about them,it isnt like they haven’seen this before”he grinned.With that he started going in and out of my ass with slow,long forceful thrusts.The pain was terrible.I started crying again,tears mixing with cum and sweat on my face.

I was trying hard to hold my position as he pushed hard.Each time I moved forward,he would slap me hard on the ass or back,forcing me still.After many minutes of agony he started increasing his speed.His thrusts strained my now open rectum and made me suffer.With a sudden thrust that made me stand literally on my toes,he started cumming deep in my bowels.After he came for some time,he pulled out with a loud “plop”.His manseed started dripping out of my torn ass hole,mixed with some blood.Exchausted and in pain,I collapsed to my knees right were I stood.

“This should teach you manners ,boy”he said and looked down into my eyes.He touched his meatpole on my lips and I reluctantly licked it clean from his cum and my own blood.I sure payed that swim dearly…

PoorBoyMe
PoorBoyMe
112 Followers