Unwrapping Presents Ch. 02

Story Info
Birthday evening turns to fun.
2k words
4.3
31.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebox
icebox
75 Followers

I'd been floating on cloud 9 all day. I'd made it my mission to show mom how much I appreciated her revealing those beautiful breasts to me this morning in bed, and any other time I'd have considered this the worst birthday ever what with all the household chores I ended up doing.

Vacuum the living room? Check. Empty and load the dishwasher? Check. Make lunch for us both? Check.

Once mom realized her protestations were going unheard, she let me get on with it while watching over me with a bemused smile. The evening eventually came around and my friends Ben and Greg took me out, no matter how much I tried to stay in by my mom's side.

I managed to take my mind off mom and her amazing tits and let the warm, fuzzy feeling inside me allow me to get really, really drunk in Greg's basement. He only lived a block over so I stumbled home about 1am with a big grin on my face. My good mood allowed me to chuckle at how stealth-like I was being once I reached the front door in silence, with my key out to unlock it and allow me to go to bed. Unfortunately the key wasn't working and didn't seem to fit the lock anymore, making me giggle to myself in hushed tones.

Slowly the door opened in front of me and there stood mom wrapped in her robe, lit from the hall light behind making her appear angel-like with a golden glow. Her arms were crossed and her face wore a broad yet forgiving smile, ready to mock scold.

"Seriously! How much noise do you want to make!"

"Shhh! Someone's moved the lock!" I joked. I didn't think I was as drunk as I might have looked, but there's no point trying to convince people of that, just enjoy the ride. Mom looked like she was about to burst out laughing.

I straightened up and walked in the door, closing it behind me and scooping mom up in my arms, my hands linking behind her back just below her shoulder blades.

"Hey good lookin'," I flirted, kissing her on the cheek.

"Jesus, you're so drunk!" she smiled at me.

"I've had the best birthday ever!" I said, accidentally showing my gaze down to her chest, robe allowing just the hint of cleavage.

"Mm-hmm" she said, relaxing into my arms and placing her hands on my biceps, enjoying the cuddle. She nuzzled against my chest, face into my neck. Yesterday this would have felt motherly but I wasn't sure anymore. I changed my grip to give her a proper hug and try to move my crotch back a little as I felt myself start to grow. I held my cheek against the back of her head in our embrace. Her hair smelled sweet. I was in heaven.

Mom moved back and looked me in the eyes. I could tell she wanted to break the embrace and, I assume, retire back to bed. I had to ask.

"Can I see them again?" I saw in her eyes her stomach had dropped at the question. She answered with a dry throat.

"No babe, I shouldn't have done that. It wasn't right. I'm your mom!"

"I disagree. You definitely should have done that it was the best birthday present ever! I can't wait to see what you've got me for Christmas!"

She looked at me side-eyed. She didn't respond. Her eyes told me to stop. The bulge in my pants told me to ask again. The alcohol told me I had room to reason.

"It is still my birthday, you know. If it was a gift to see them earlier I should be able to see them again in the same day."

She stepped back, making me release her from my arms. Those eyes still looking at me side ways, I looked deep into them as I saw them glaze over as she made her decision.

Lust took over. Time slowed down. She reached down to her robe sash and rest her thumbs inside. She was still making up her mind. Talking herself into it. She paused.

Slowly, she pulled her thumbs away, untying the single knot of her robe sash and letting the two ends fall to her sides while her hands smoothly rose to grab the lapels of the robe on each side.

She started to peel the sides away as my eyes widened in anticipation. The top of her cleavage lengthened downwards as the swell of her breasts came into view. I could see the thin slit of skin all the way down to her navel as her breasts became exposed from the center outwards instead of top down this time. My mind had long sobered itself up by this point so as to remember every minute, intimate detail.

Those burgundy nipples. Those wide areolas. The road map of blue veins which had carried me home tonight. Her nipples were harder than before, her eyes more glazed. I stared. The atmosphere held thick.

I felt the outsides of my eyebrows drop as my eyes turned to loving appreciation. I raised my eyes to look into hers to show her. To show her this wasn't about lusting after her. I was falling in love. I wanted to know everything.

"How-how big are they?" I asked. My voice, even in hushed, late night tones, still interrupted the air more than I'd hoped. She responded anyway, still holding her robe open.

"42E," she replied, softly yet matter-of-factly.

"They're beautiful." I responded. I looked down. I kept looking down. I heard her chuckle as my eyes kept going down and I realized I'd not even noticed she was completely nude and my face must have shown my reaction once I looked and started taking mental pictures.

I couldn't see much being taller than her, but I could see some wisps of dark curly hair between her legs as my head registered I was staring at the outer of my mom's vagina.

The sexy middle aged swell of lower belly. The chubby tops of her thighs. In my mind this wasn't about that, though, as I couldn't see it properly and my drunk brain reasoned that I should focus on her gorgeous tits while I had the opportunity to see them in their entirety.

'Be a gentleman,' I thought, 'and it will pay off in the long run.'

I looked back into her eyes. They were still staring into mine intently, reading every reaction on my face. Her lustful eyes showed she was loving being drooled over by me.

Still, this is my mom and I should treat her with respect, I inwardly complimented myself for thinking.

She shifted her weight on her feet, still holding the robe open. "Is that enough?" She asked, her arms showing fatigue from holding the robe open.

"Not in a million years," I responded. She drew her arms to sit her hands on her hips. She was allowing me full, unobstructed view for as long as I wanted. This was my big reveal and my cock was bursting out of my pants in hardness. I've never been so turned on.

I had to ask. "Can I touch them?"

I saw her stomach recoil. She hadn't expected that. I could tell she thought this had gone far enough already. She didn't move, though, her hands still on her hips, full frontal nudity exposed to me, her only son. She was weighing up the options in her brain. How far would she let this go? Yes, this was wrong, but it was my birthday gift and it was easy to see how much I wanted it. Not that she had felt forced, she had wanted it, too. She had spent the evening while I was out, absently fondling herself, subconsciously keeping herself in a state of arousal, riding the waves of being so complimented by my reactions from this morning. But I wasn't to know that. I wasn't to know how much she wanted to be appreciated by my loving hands. Society says she should say no, but who would ever find out?

"Be gentle," she whispered, staring into my eyes.

This was my chance. My very best gift ever.

I reached out with my left hand and placed my fingers at the top edge of her right breast, testing the waters. Her eyes told me I could proceed. I traced slowly down while also lowering my palm, the bottom edge of which rubbing against her pencil-eraser stiff nipple, folding it under the weight of my hand. Dragging it with my palm. She shivered. I stopped and looked into her eyes, both of us floating in a cloud of forbidden lust over such an intimate act that neither of us had ever thought we would share. Staring into her eyes I lowered my hand until I had her breast completely cupped, nipple in the center of my palm, and squeezed tenderly, feeling the weight, the sponginess, the delicacy. I simultaneously followed suit with my right hand on her left breast, lewdly, lovingly squeezing her beautiful tits with both hands while staring into her eyes.

"You loved sucking these when you were a baby," she said, breaking the silence again. I tenderly blinked and smiled in response. I moved forward, maintaining eye contact, bringing my face to hers to kiss her. The moment seemed right. I could tell she was surprised, expecting this to be more about lust on my part. I wanted to show her it wasn't.

I cocked my head. Hers didn't move. I kissed her lips lovingly, hesitating my lips upon hers and pulling away mere millimeters. Showing this wasn't her son kissing her, it was a man. I went back, placing my lips atop hers again, this time my top lip ever-so-slightly further apart from the bottom. Pulling them together as they touched hers. A real kiss. A real kiss to show her what I meant. I did it again and felt her respond. She drew her lips together as they touched mine, as I did. I held myself there, letting her answer. I moved my hands so my fingers cupped her breasts from the sides towards the bottom, my thumbs dragged across her rock hard nipples. Her hands came to rest at the tops of my forearms, palms first with a little caress from her fingertips, as she moved her lips towards mine, this time for her to kiss me. Both sets of lips slightly apart, she opened hers to push mine apart and I felt her tongue lightly probe the inside of my upper lip. I responded in kind, quickly enough for the tip of my tongue to touch hers as she withdrew it from my mouth.

I was in love. I let my left hand release her breast and slide around her back inside her robe, firmly yet tenderly caressing her while my right hand held on to her left tit and massaged her nipple between the side of my thumb and the inside side of my index finger. I had her supported and she allowed me to be the man of our kiss, allowed herself to fully fall into my arms. I broke the kiss by moving my lips away from hers upwards, dragging her upper lip with my lower. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but pure love.

"I love you, mom."

I released her, took a step back. She lowered her eyes and, for the first time, saw the huge bulge in my shorts. She looked back up to me. I gave her a warm smile and turned to go up to my room to bed. Always leave them wanting more. My last glance at her was her standing there, arms by her sides, robe open, front fully exposed. The look on her face told me she was as in love as I was and appreciated me not pushing further - respected me for it, as a man.

She called after me as I ascended the stair.

"Happy birthday, son."

icebox
icebox
75 Followers