Unwrapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bobcat moaned, eyes closed and teeth showing as he panted heavily, breath rasping in his throat.

"Next one," he managed to get out after several failed attempts, ears slanted back towards his skull. "The more you keep going with that...unnff... The closer I am to exploding."

Kat's eyes landed upon the fleshlight, tucked between the warm of her thigh and the cushions at the back of the sofa. She secured it with a paw and lifted it to eye level, looking it over with a quick, discerning eye as she strove to ignore her arousal, desire burning.

"While I'm thrusting?"

She rocked her hips for emphasis and perked in a smile as her partner groaned, fingers curling into a fist.

"Yes!" He twitched, too close to the edge already, and when he opened his eyes, they were full of need. "Get me off, my little corgi pup."

Kat did not need to be told twice and, while rolling her hips more languidly so as not to jostle David too much, flipped the fleshlight around, placing the end with the pink opening to the tapered tip of his shaft. As if she was presenting herself to her mate, she spread the faux pussy lips wide and slipped them down over his hard cock until the base met the fur of his crotch.

The effect was instantaneous and the bobcat jerked, lips parting in a cry somewhere between a yowl and a passionate snarl, if such a thing could be had. As she moved the toy on his shaft, the corgi mimicked the feel of David thrusting into her, pushing the fleshlight down on his cock at the same time as she thrust into him. He shifted awkwardly on one paw for balance, squeezing her breast lightly in his free paw as his claws brushed each nipple in turn. Shuddering, Kat nipped the inside of her cheek and drove up into her partner, smugly commanding his attention even as she did as she was bid. Thus speared with a thick length, it was all the bobcat could to do support himself, head rolled back and short tail twitching in absolute feline pleasure.

"Mmmph, Kat..." David shook his head, the one arm supporting his weight trembling as if it was about to give out. "You're doing terrible things to me."

Kat fluttered her lashes coyly, long tongue snaking out to lap over her lips.

"And all of them good."

"Ah...you betcha."

So close already, it was hardly more than half a minute before David's breath came with greater urgency, as if he was not able to get enough air into his lungs - though she knew that that was not truly the case. Learning as she drove in harder and harder, Kat murred and angled her hips so as to hit the spots that made her mate moan the loudest, the sound better than music to her ears as he struggled between the shaft in his rump and the faux pussy encasing his cock. It was the greatest dilemma any red blooded male could be provided with, torn between ecstasy at both ends, body commanding opposing actions. David yowled, body juddering between thrusting into the fleshlight and pushing back on to the shaft, a conundrum that sent ripples of conflicted pleasure through his body, the shockwave only just beginning.

As she stimulated her mate with the fleshlight toy, Kat's ears perked, further aroused by the sexual sound of his pre cum squelching into the toy. She could only imagine how tight that toy felt around his cock, warming to the heat of his body as he eked nearer and nearer towards a climax under her paws. Licking her lips, the corgi whined and reached for David's paw as she thrust like a canine possessed, hips but a blur as she pushed her body to the limit and beyond, all for his pleasure as her arousal trickled on to the sofa seat cushions.

Her pleasure would be all the sweeter for the wait.

As he reached his peak, her name was soundless on his lips and she squeezed his free paw tightly in hers, watching in wonder and erotic delight. Under her stimulation, the bobcat yowled out his orgasm, hips bucking wildly as he could not decide whether to thrust into the fleshlight or arch back into the strap-on cock, latex glistening with lubricant that Kat imagined was pre cum, if she had boasted such a length. The bobcat twisted wonderfully as he lost himself, body beyond his control in those few seconds of male ecstasy that commanded him, a paw above his own dominance: there were some things that even the dominant had to submit to.

Kat growled softly and tossed her muzzle up as if to nip at her partner's neck, though he was a shade too far away, as she rolled her hips, easing the fleshlight over his length as he came down from the high. David shuddered at the extra sensitivity but did not bid her to stop so, emboldened, the corgi smiled to herself and ever so gradually slowed the pace of her motions as the bobcat slid down to rest on top of her body, purrs rolling from his chest. She continued to thrust gently as he languished in the afterglow, a heavy dose of thick, feline seed oozing from the fleshlight. She trembled, imagining that it was her pussy, slick with her own juices.

She put the fleshlight aside as the feline's stomach met hers and let his softening cock rest over her abdomen, comfortably leaking pre cum in residual pulses, his shaft gleaming with masculine pride. The corgi giggled and squeezed her mate in closer, hips twitching up teasingly to nudge the shaft just a little deeper into his rump for a spark of pleasure. Recovering, David blinked blearily and eased himself off the shaft, which pushed from his tail hole with a slight pop.

The corgi was abruptly aware of how the heat of arousal seared through her body and licked her dry lips, cowed by the intensity behind the bobcat's eyes, lusts already rising for a second time. With a wicked grin that she swore he reserved especially for her, the bobcat pounced. He pinned her down with his body and a feral growl, a paw dipping between her thighs to thrust two fingers into her wetness as the corgi yelped at the sudden onslaught of pleasure. Yet it was not so much that she did not have the presence of mind to submit as David grasped her paws and pushed them back behind her head, lips meeting hers in a harsh, passionate kiss that made her whine plaintively. She needed him!

Oh, would he not fulfil the need? Kat looked up at him with the trademark puppy-dog eyes and whimpered softly; the bobcat smirked, lips twitching up like those of the Cheshire cat.

"Lay back, pup," he murmured, lips nipping and suckling down her neck in a way that made her melt, shivering into his touch. "Let me take care of you."

Heart singing, Kat closed her eyes and let his muzzle and tongue work their wonders, howling out her pleasure with enough joy that she feared the neighbours would hear. As his rough tongue graced her pussy, she yelped a canine cry and ground into his muzzle, begging him incoherently for more and more with every subsequent orgasm he graciously obliged with.

In the end, however, it did not matter if the neighbours heard her Christmas unwrapping. She already had the best present ever.

12