Unxpected Detour

Story Info
A short road trip leads to so much more then they planned.
13.9k words
4.33
16.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danboy66
danboy66
2 Followers

This is my first submission in a very long time. I wrote this a while ago but never found the time to post it. I hope you like it. I always enjoy comments. Good or bad. Just keep it constructive. Thanks, and happy reading.

It was an early start on that cold damp January day. You were asleep as we rode along CA18 No rth till we got to the 18/138 interchange. You only stirred for a moment as you felt the car slow down for the turn onto Lake Drive . Your eyes come into focus as we arrive at the little lakeside resort on the west side of Lake Gregory.

You start to smile as my hand runs down your arm... I tell you I will be right back as I slip out of the car and run in to pick up the keys. The cold chill whips through the car quickly as your feet move in a vain attempt to avoid the oncoming draft before the door closes. I return moments later and soon we are pulling up in front of the aptly named "blue bird" cottage which you joking tell me is the same color your lips will be if we don't get inside quickly.

I pause at the door and turn to you... I kiss you deeply and you sigh as our kiss breaks. A smile comes back over your face as I open the door and lead you inside.

You slip off your coat and lay it on the chair by the door as I walk over to the fireplace and check the wood. You look around the place as you walk towards the window to look outside. The snow falls gently against the glass as the wind picks up and you rub your arms as a cold breeze seeps in through the cracks. You turn your head at the crackling sound coming from behind you to see a fire come to life. You walk up behind me as I stoke the fire and prod it a poker. I rise to meet you as I put it back in the corner and wrap my arms around you. I look into your warm eyes and I melt from your gaze as I kiss you again. You look me in the eyes and say..."what would you like to do now?" as your hand gently and slowly drifts down my chest. I look at you and say..."I'm exhausted... I think I need a nap."

"A nap? I have something else that will help you relax. Just lay on the floor by the fire." you respond. I removed my shirt and lay down on the floor as you straddled my back and began kneading my shoulders. I loved the feeling of your soft warm hands on my skin. As they covered more and more of my body. I felt your hair slowly drape across the nape of my neck as you lowered your head to kiss the back of my neck.

The feeling of your body against mine was really starting to drive me wild. Feeling your breasts through your blouse caused my cock to start to move. I slowly turned my head to the side and kissed you on your full lips as you layer your head next to mine. A few more kisses and our mouths started to be more and more open. Eventually our tongues sliding out and into one another's mouth for a deep longing kiss. Once we started kissing we knew there was no stopping. I rolled on my back and we hugged close and continued our exploration of each other's mouths. I rolled you off me. Took your hand in mine as we got up. We walked hand in hand as we near the bedroom. I push the door open and a four post bed looms in the middle of the large room and you playfully run over and toss yourself down on the big mattress and smile as you giggle like a school girl.

I walk over to the bed and smile down at you as I lean against the right end corner post. I leaned out to pull you back up and you pulled me down next to you. You giggled again as I rolled over and propped myself up on my elbow. Running my hand through your soft bangs still damp with snow. I lean over and kiss you sweetly before tickling you... you laugh out loud for me to stop as we roll across the bed. The thick comforter pulling from the corners as we go. I lean in to kiss you again... this one deeper and longer. My arms wrapping around you tightly as I pull you close. Your lips. Your soft wonderful, amazing lips feel so wet and soft and warm. They make me forget all my worries and doubts with one kiss.

You move off the bed and look down at me with that look that means only one thing. I moved off the bed as well and quickly discarded my pants and underwear. You slowly undid the buttons to your blouse. I had to catch myself from drooling as your blue lace bra was exposed encasing your wonderful breasts. You unsnapped and lowered your pants to reveal your sexy matching panties. You turned around facing the bed allowing me to unhook your bra. I immediately reached around and ran my hands down over your chest. The palms of my hands slowly grazing over your hardening nipples. You moan out how good that feels. Having trouble controlling my patience I pushed you forward a bit and slowly lowered your panties. I could smell your wetness as I lowered them. Seeing the folds of your cleanly shaved pussy.

I kneeled behind you and ran my tongue from your clit to your asshole and back. I repeated this a dozen times or more before I decided I need more direct access. I stopped and you took the hint right away. Rolling over, you moved up the bed and spread your wonderful shapely legs. I paused for a bit to take in the beauty that layer before me. Your long red hair covering part of your face. Your brown eyes peeking through as you look up at me and smile. I continued my gaze down your body, pausing once again to take in the view of your succulent breasts. Your nipples were standing straight up as they always do when you're excited. Not being able to resist any longer I moved my face between your legs. I was met by your stunningly beautiful bald pussy which was already damp with anticipation.

There is nothing in life as intoxicating as the first deep breath you take with your face in a pussy. And this wasn't just any pussy. Yours is the sweetest a person can imagine. It has the consistency of slightly watered honey with the most erotic taste imaginable. Drunk with sexuality, I slipped my tongue in-between your warm wet folds. You let out a quiet gasp as my tongue made contact with your soft outer lips. As my tongue moved up to your clit you began purring. You moan out "Feels so good! So fucking good!" It's always a joy to watch my normally quiet girlfriend become a naughty wild woman. To see you go from a quiet, reserved head nurse to a wild lust filled woman begging me to cum in her asshole. You moan and scream at me... "Suck my pussy" as I continue my ministrations. I love every minute of running my tongue up and down your slit. Slipping it inside you and sucking up all your juices. Soon I felt your hands on the back of my head pushing me down and I knew what you wanted.

My head slipped a little lower and I began giving her bottom a wet licking... I slipped my tongue down the entire length of the crack of your bottom than back up and hovered above your hole. I don't know where my fetish for bottoms came from but I could never get enough of yours. I continually ran my tongue around your asshole, periodically sticking it in. you're moaning out and your hands are pulling my hair hard as you rub your bottom on my face. My tongue squirming inside as my nose rubs against your pussy. Your bottom wiggles and shifts as my hand slips around your thigh and my fingered graze across your clit. I start to rub it in little circles as my tongue continues its assault on your bottom... soon it's slipping back and forth between your pussy and your bottom and you keep moaning out to me."DON'T STOP DANIEL! DONT YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!" "OH YES! YES! FEELS SOO GOOD... SO GOOD!" You start to raise your bottom up to meet my tongue as I push it into your pussy and slip my thumb into your ass. I slip it in and out, pushing it deeper with each inward stroke.

Soon you're screaming out "Daniel! Honey! I need you inside me!"... "Fuck me Danny! Fuck me hard!" and with that I move up on top of you. Moving my cock to the opening of your wet slick pussy. Looking into one another's eyes, I slowly slid my cock into your hot, tight pussy. No matter how many times we make love, it always amazes me how tight your pussy is. From our first time till now. I feel your pussy envelope my cock as it slips deeper and deeper inside you until our thighs meet. We pause for a moment as we slowly grind into each other. A mischievous grin spreads across both of our faces as I lower my head to your chest. You hold out your beautiful breasts for me to feast on. Your nipples hard and erect as my tongue bathes them in warmth. My tongue swirling around them as I move from one to the other and back. Leaving a wet trail of saliva as I go.

My hips start to move as I begin to slide in and out of you in earnest. You feel full and stretched as my cock slips nearly out than plunges back in over and over. I kiss my way up to your face and kiss you longingly and deeply. Our tongues dancing together as my cock is now slamming into your wet gripping pussy. We are moaning into each other's mouths until our kiss is broken and you scream out "IM CUMMING!!" the first if many orgasms to come causes your pussy to squeeze my cock. Your screams fading to babbling as you keep telling me over and over not to stop. I whisper in your ear "I love it when you cum. I love making you feel so good." I gasped, still pounding my cock in and out of you. You keep repeating "feels so fucking good. Pound your nice big hard cock into my pussy. Don't stop fucking me!" Your words and feelings are driving me closer and closer to climax and soon I'm telling you that I'm close to cumming.

"DO IT, DAMN IT! JUST DO IT ALREADY! CUM IN ME!"

I feel my cock pulsing and I moan out as I shot stream after stream of my cum into your pussy, filling you with my warm cum.my pace slows as our breathing subsides... I feel your chest rise and fall below me as your eyes slowly open. My fingers gently brushing the damp hair from your eyes as your sparkling eyes meet mine just as I lean in to kiss you. Our hips slowly moving in a loving dance as my cock remains inside you. Your juices cover our inner thighs. So warm. So wet. My head slipping down between your breasts again as my soft kisses dance over you perspiring body. You moan loudly and sigh deeply as my cock slips from your swollen lips. Our juices mixing as my tongue does circles around each nipple before traveling further down. Your hands are soon on my head and your fingers feels so soft but firm as you needlessly guide my head where we both know we want it to go.

Soon my head is resting on your warm wet thigh as I lean my head on the side. Your fingertips flicking and pushing my sweaty hair as you prop you head up to watch my tongue slither from my mouth and make contact with your wet sticky mound. My finger gently and tentatively extending out to split your lips open as my tongue makes contact with your swollen sensitive clit... the smell of our juices filling my nose and the room. You are staring right at me and yet your eyes roll back in wonder as my tongue slips around your swollen hard clit. "Mmmm.... oh yes Danny...." I can feel and hear a sharp intake of air as my tongue suddenly and boldly pushes into your pussy. You don't know what feels hotter. Our juice starting to trickle from your pussy or the feel of my tongue as it penetrates you. You moan out "oh yes you naughty boy." your words only encourage me to go further and soon I'm licking you clean with earnest. You're tired but yet you still manage to cum once more time. Adding your juices to ours as I lick you clean.

Your body gently moves and jerks as little jolts of electricity rumble across your body. But soon the tension slips from your body. Your legs and arms fall limp as my tongue makes its last trip up your slit over your clit. Soon your eyes open half way as a warm smile crosses over your face. My lips touch yours. The kiss is soft and slow. Not hurried and rushed like it was early. My hand resting between on your breasts. The soft, slow rise and fall of your chest has an almost hypnotic effect as our soft gentle kisses go on and on. Now it is you who are tired and I feel your warm soft hand on my face. I can only look down on you and smile as I begin to sing an old Billy Joel song.....

Goodnight my angel, time to close your eyes

And save these questions for another day

I think I know what you've been asking me

I think you know what I've been trying to say

I promised I would never leave you

Then you should always know

Wherever you may go, no matter where you are

I never will be far away

Goodnight my angel, now it's time to sleep

And still so many things I want to say

Remember all the songs you sang for me

When we went sailing on an emerald bay

And like a boat out on the ocean

I'm rocking you to sleep

The water's dark and deep, inside this ancient heart

You'll always be a part of me

Goodnight my angel, now it's time to dream

And dream how wonderful your life will be

Someday your child may cry, and if you sing this lullaby

Then in your heart there will always be a part of me

Someday we'll all be gone

But lullabies go on and on

They never die

That's how you and I will be

And as the last verse leaves my lips, your hand slips from mine as you fall asleep in my arms. I lean down and brush the hair from your face and kiss your cheek. I whisper in your ear. "Sweet dreams my baby girl."

Your eyes slowly open as the smell of coffee and cocoa fill the air. You take a deep breath than sigh as your hand reaches out across the otherwise empty bed. The creaking of a door draws your attention and you turn to see my smiling face as the light behind me causes an almost "aura" like effect. "Good afternoon sleepy head. I was wondering when you were going to get up." I crawl across the bed and kiss your forehead as your smile radiates towards me, instantly lighting up my world. I suggest a light lunch than a walk along the lake's edge. You wrap your arm around my neck and pull me down. Kissing me softly as your hands move down over my chest.

Than... just like that. You playfully push me away and shoe me out of the room telling me that you need to get changed and ready. I make that exaggerated pouty face I always do when you tell me to give you some privacy. I cross my arms and slowly turn towards the door, walking exceedingly slow just to give you a hard time. Soon I feel your hands on my ass, pushing me towards the door. "Move along young man. How can I get ready if you're standing here watching me." And with a playful swat on my behind I'm out the door and you close it before I even get a chance to turn around.

The cold chill of the hardwood floors reminds you quickly that you're still naked as you scamper to stand on the area rug in the middle of the room. You look around the room and think about all the nights spent talking to me. All the emotions we shared. Some funny. some sad. some tender. The numerous conversations running through your head. All the heated, sexually charged conversations that started with lustful intentions and ended with cool wet sheets and warm damp thighs. But this time, things would be different. This time, you wouldn't be lying there alone. You wouldn't be reading words off a screen as your hands played out your fantasies. You are going to live out all those fantasies for real.

A light tap on the door brings you back to reality as I ask you what's taking so long. You yell out to me that you will be ready in a few minutes as you quickly move around the room, putting together an outfit for the day. You find your warmest pants and top. And before you know it, you're slipping on your favorite pair of winter boots. You know the ones, with the fur trim along the top edge with the extra padding inside that keeps your soft pretty toes so warm and safe from the cold. I stand at the door with cups in hand as you open the door and greet me with a smile. I hand you your coffee and tell you that lunch is served.

You take your coffee and walk hand in hand with me over to the little breakfast nook and we enjoy the grilled cheese sandwiches I prepare before embarking on your little adventure down to the lake. The cold air hits us like a slap in the face as we step out through the front door. The cold air is soon mixed with the warmth of the sun as we step off the covered porch and into the light. Our walk is slow and without purpose or plan, other than to simply enjoy each other's company. Time seems to stand still as our journey takes us around the south side of the lake.

Soon, the cold lake air surrounded us as darkness started to fall across the water. We made our way back to the cabin as the chill nipped at our heels. As we enter the cabin the heat from a roaring fire fills our lungs and covers our bodies in warmth. A note left on the table just inside the door explained it all.

Dear guests.

Just a friendly reminder that dinner is served in the main lodge between the hours of 5pm and 9pm. We hope you enjoy your stay. If you should need anything, please feel free to contact the main desk anytime, day or night.

Sincerely,

Rob.

"PS. I took the opportunity to rekindle your fire while you were out on your walk. "

I looked at you and smiled. I pulled you close and whispered in your ear " The fire in my pants has been burning for you since we left the room almost 2 hours ago." You smiled at me than pushed me away. "Down boy." You shout with a giggle . "you read the note. We have to get ready for dinner soon." I mockingly pout at you as you point to the kitchen area before swatting me playfully on my ass and say "Go clean up your mess from earlier while I go take a shower first." You give me a smile and a wink before turning and heading for the bedroom. I start to head for the kitchen but soon take a detour as I head for the back door to look out over the rear porch. I see the hot tub steaming in the corner and my mind starts to drift into fantasy land as I think of all the fun we could have out there.

But my dreams are cut short with the sting of a towel as you walk up behind me and snap it against my ass. I turn to see you standing there in nothing but a towel and a smile. :"You didn't hear a thing I said, did you?" "Now get cleaning and stop dreaming... This weekend, there's no need for dreaming because it's all coming true. ". You raise your eyebrow and turn with a smile as the towel drops from around your body just as the door to the bedroom closes.

You turned on the shower. The steam started to rise and your body started to relax as the hot damp air slowly surrounded your body. the sound of water muffled the distant sounds from the kitchen where I was cleaning up the plates from lunch as you walked into the steaming shower and closed the door to the shower stall behind you. The walk had been lovely, more so for the company than the view. Sighing as you walked into the cascade of water, you leaned backwards and let the water massage your skin and wet your thick, blonde locks.

Long fingers worked dexterously through the tangles, parting the locks of your hair before reaching for the shampoo bottle on the ledge and squirting some of the coconut-scented liquid onto your hand. Massaging it between your palms momentarily, you slowly worked the lather through. Nails lightly running along your scalp before rinsing away the shampoo. Grabbing for the conditioner, a small shiver coursed its way through your body as you left the stream of water. Smiling to yourself, nipples growing taut from the temperature change, you closed your eyes and squirted conditioner into your hand and massaged it into your hair.

A soft rapping was heard at the bathroom door. "Yes?" you called over the stream of water, a distant voice rendered inaudible by the sounds of the shower. A creaking noise was heard causing your eyes to open as a male figure was seen outlined through the blurry tinted glass of the shower stall. "Danny, what are you doing...?" you said. A small chuckle escaping your lips before nervously wrapping your arms around your body. Sure, the glass was tinted and as much as you couldn't see me, I couldn't see your ... but that didn't mean that either of us weren't mentally envisioning the other wet and naked.

danboy66
danboy66
2 Followers