UofS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be hard not to," he replied, running his hands over her hips. She reached up to start unbuttoning his shirt, and he used one hand to push her thong to the side, the other touched her lips and, finding her wet, plunged in the entire length of a finger. She gasped and faltered with the buttons yet instinctively angled her body so that he could thrust his finger into her with greater ease.

His shirt was unbuttoned, and the planes of his chest exposed. Her impatience growing, she tore at his belt and the button of his pants. He pushed them down, revealing silk boxer shorts and a massive hard on. He stepped out of boxers, pants, shoes, and socks before she pushed him to the bed so that she could sit astride that cock.

"Do you have—?" he asked, stopping as she slipped a condom out of her bra with a smirk.

"I have preferences. Lie down."

She straddled his legs and rolled the condom over his enthusiastic erection. She was excited by his heat as well as by the ridges of the textured condom on her fingers. She could almost feel him inside her, coaxing her to the brink. He grabbed her by the hips and slid the thong to the side before guiding her down on top of him.

His length slid into her so suddenly that she gasped as her body contracted in pleasure around him. Eager for more, she raised her hips slowly and then took him in again, relishing her fullness and knowing she wouldn't last much longer.

"Ride me, Nell," he urged.

"I won't be gentle," she moaned breathless with wanting.

"I don't want gentle. I want you. Now, and—" The rest of his words were lost in a long moan.

She grinned and teased him, fluttering his tip barely between her lips before suddenly taking all of him in a rush that set the heat between her thighs ablaze. She was lost to their rhythm, each stroke bringing her closer, his body a wonderfully responsive sex toy. He was gasping, clutching her hips and encouraging her motion.

"I'm going to come," she gasped. The pleasure that had been building rolled over her in waves as she took him one more time, leaving her head spinning. Her movements slowed as a smile spread across Lawrence's face below her.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said. "I want to see that ass when I come."

Nell obliged then he positioned himself behind her and skimmed his hands over her body, appreciating her before taking her again. The touch of his hands made her shiver with excitement still, and she wondered if she would be able to come a second time that night.

When he thrust into her again, she was certain of it. He fucked her slowly enough that at the end of every stroke she had time to long for the next one. One of his arms wrapped around her waist, holding her in position. His other hand played over her clit, teasing and bringing her ever closer to the edge. Gradually, his hips sped up, and so did his hand.

"Tell me you want me," he demanded, his fingers pausing.

"I want you, don't stop!" she found herself begging. It felt so good to have his hands on her. Her response had made him moan, so she continued with a litany of encouraging words.

The sensation of fullness was wonderful, and a familiar warmth began to bloom within her.

"Lawrence, I'm gonna—" she warned, and that declaration sent her off -- more intensely than before, with a sensation of warmth and a pulsing that was amplified by each thrust. She was swearing, she realised, as she returned to herself with a sigh.

"Nell!" The single cry was her only warning before he pushed into her with a final grunt and rode out the waves of his own orgasm.

When he pulled out she lay down, luxuriating in the soft linens and comfortable pillows. He lay beside her and kissed her mouth. She smiled and climbed out of bed, still in her shoes.

"I had a wonderful evening, Nell. You can stay here if you want."

She met his eyes through her reflection in the mirror. "Thank you, but I don't sleepover." She found her skirt and slipped it up over her hips. Her cardigan was on the floor.

"Can I call you next time I'm in town?"

She finished buttoning her cardigan and then fluffed her hair in the mirror.

"Sure -- or you could just send me a package."

12