Up a Notch

Story Info
Kisses led to the aggressive touching we both craved.
3.3k words
4.64
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cooking was going well, everything I chose was turning out. I was using old favorite recipes just so I would not fail. We had been on several dates so I was pretty sure I knew his taste. The house smelled of my favorite chicken, red potato, asparagus and garlic casserole. The bread was wrapped and ready to bake and the unbaked apple crisp sat to the side ready to be popped in the oven at a moment's notice.

I smiled as I looked the dining room over. A crisply ironed red tablecloth, off white cloth napkins in napkin rings I had beaded myself. Silver chargers with black plates on top. Silverware arranged perfectly. Hurricane candle holders with off white candles in them sat with a box of wooden matches on the side.

The bedroom was just as beautiful, clean pressed linen on the bed, a pretty deep brown jacquard comforter, with both matching and contrasting pillows atop. Everything was dusted, vacuumed and cleaned. Old magazines I was saving for a recipe or two were thrown out; mismatched socks I had in a basket were finally matched and put away.

I was amazed at how I had become lazy with just being by myself. It seemed as if there was no direction. I had thought to myself "why bother with so many details, he is gone and you only did this because it pleased him." But now as I look around at the sparkling clean floors, washed windows, pressed linens, and clean bathroom I hung my head a bit. I was shameful that I did not realize I kept the place clean for me also. Everything seemed to be hinged on him, or the memory of him, the very thought. I had used the loss of him as an excuse to be lazy, I mean, I was not a slob by any means, just not attentive, regarding specific things, to the degree I was before.

I jumped in the shower while the casserole baked. I had shaved my legs the night before so knew it would not take long. Within minutes I was clean and ready to get dressed. I decided to let my hair dry naturally and only wear a pale pink lipstick. A grin came over my face as I looked at the clothes I had chosen. First I slipped on the black lace bra. After hooking the back of it up I stood at the mirror, one hand cupping the fabric while the other hand pulled and shifted my breast. Then I shifted the other breast in the same manner. As I looked down I admired the black lace on my pale skin, I stroked the top of my breast with light fingertips and felt a wave of adrenaline shoot through my body. I looked in the mirror and decided not enough cleavage was showing so I once again shifted my breasts. As I looked again at my image I decided the cleavage looked just right then I caught sight of the clock and decided to stop wasting my time. I quickly slipped on the matching g string panties, and then hooked the garter belt at the back of my waist. I slipped on the black lace topped nylons one at a time, then hooked the garters to them. I walked to the closet and grabbed the slinky red dress I bought just for this occasion. I slipped it over my head, pushed my arms through and tugged it a few times into place. I walked to the mirror and turned slightly to look at my rear and rolled my eyes; maybe the dress in black would have made it look skinnier, too late, no time to dawdle! The pendulum clock reminded me I had 15 minutes left. I slipped on my favorite heels, buckled the ankle straps and walked to the kitchen.

Once I had pulled the casserole out and threw the bread in to warm I had a change of heart. If I was going to show him my kinky side I better wear the boots. I knew him pretty well yet was unsure...heels or boots, heels...boots...heels? What a dilemma every woman should have! I unbuckled one shoe and slipped the boot on, pulling the cool leather up over my knee. As I stood at the mirror again there was the knock!

"Just a minute" I hollered as I threw the boot off and undid the other heel. I ran to the door in just my stocking feet, and greeted him with a smile.

I did a mental check of myself, hoping not to come on to strong after such a stammered greeting of "Hello there, I thought 6:30 would never come!" He smiled as he watched me try to recover. He leaned into my mouth and kissed me and I could feel his smile grow. My eyes were shut, enjoying the moment when a scent of sweet roses wafted into my nostrils making me pull back in surprise. A small tear formed in my eye as I saw the pale lavender color of them. My heart leapt as I thought "he remembered!!!"

I said thank you, grinning from ear to ear as I walked to the kitchen to place them in a vase. I pulled the flowers to my nose and let the tear fall onto them. After trimming the stems at an angle then arranging them in the vase I turned only to see him looking at my stocking feet. He was doing more than looking though, he was staring intently. I lowered my eyes to the roses so he would notice that I caught sight of his intent look.

As I walked toward him he backed up to let me by only to make a guttural moan at me in passing. I slowed to hear him as he made the sound again. The painful bolt of adrenaline that shot through me was most wondrous as I felt my panties dampen. I kept walking and busying myself, asking if he was hungry. I think he answered me, maybe even said he was starving, I actually don't remember his words, just the smoothness of his tone.

He excused himself to wash up so I hurriedly set the food on the table and then ran back in to put the apple crisp in the oven. As I was reaching in the drawer for the corkscrew he breathed on my neck. Startled, the corkscrew seemed to leap from my hands as I squeaked in surprise. I bent to pick it up and he did not move, my butt rubbing against his crotch. Again I heard that guttural moan and this time I shuddered when adrenaline provoked my wetness to attention.

I wanted this night to last so I painfully pushed past the desire and washed the corkscrew, grabbed the bottle of wine and turned to coax him into the dinner table with a smile. He followed eagerly and offered to open and pour the wine while I served dinner.

Halfway through dinner we were acting like the people who had been dating each other for several months now. Conversation flowed about almost anything we could think of. We laughed and spoke without reservation with one another, yet my mind could not let my body forget the moans I heard or the hard bulge I felt on my butt. I must have not been listening as I was brought to attention by the smell of baked apple crisp in the oven. I excused myself for a moment, relieved that I could focus for but a moment. After taking the ice cream out of the freezer to soften I returned to the dining room. He sat patiently, waiting for my return before he had taken another bite of food.

I grabbed the plates and casserole dish and walked to the kitchen, returning to him with warm apple crisp topped with ice cream and a smile. We ate the dessert in relative silence just looking at one another until he complimented on the dinner and said how good the dessert tasted. As I thanked him he smiled and leaned forward to kiss me and I heartily leaned into him. I caught his eyes looking at my cleavage that I had hoped would be perfectly presented as I dressed earlier. I smiled as he hummed an "mmmmm hhmmmm" while kissing me. I pulled back a bit and whispered I needed to put the plates away; it would just take me a second.

I took just a bit longer to catch my breath and calm down by not only putting the food away but by rinsing the plates and putting them in the dishwasher. With the noise I was making in the kitchen I did not hear him clearing the candles and flowers off of the table. I hardly noticed when I went back out either as I was so eager to kiss him again that nothing else mattered. I was greeted with a hand that sat me down, and then saw this man slide a beautiful black box across the table to me. I was surprised and tears formed in my eyes. I knew it was nothing like a ring as the box was larger than that, but I was so taken aback by him that I shed a few tears.

I slowly opened the box, almost afraid to look when I saw the most beautiful black velvet choker graced by an emerald talisman on it. He looked eagerly in my eyes to see if I was pleased as tears fell from them. I whispered thank you with an enormous smile as his hands took the choker out of the box. He walked behind me and encircled my neck with his gift. I pulled my hair up to help him fasten the choker when I felt his fingertips tying the gift into place. He leaned to my neck and kissed the place where his fingers had just touched me.

Rising me to my feet he held my hands and proceeded to kiss me from my forehead to my neck, whispering how beautiful I looked. Wanting nothing more than to be held and kissed, my manners screamed from my inner being that reciprocation is in order. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back, whispering, thank you, thank you....

I felt an overwhelming passion building inside me, wanting nothing more than his attention. And though I had his undivided attention I craved more. This man, whom had shown me nothing less than an ultimate friendship, ever growing into more of an intimate relationship, was before me in a way I had only dreamed.

Deep passionate kisses led to the aggressive touching we both craved to give and receive. My breathing was getting more shallow as his was getting heavier. I was at such a state that I felt both overwhelmed yet seeking more at the same time. I let out a huge gasping sigh which made him pull back and make sure I was ok. I gulped and said I would be right back, and to please not forget where we were. Smiling, I walked away.

I entered my bathroom, quietly locking the door as I shut it. I turned and looked in the mirror at myself. I am not quite sure what I was looking for as I gazed at my reflection. I leaned forward, looking at my teeth, making sure there was nothing in them. And my eyes, no makeup on them, it was a first for me as I always thought my blonde eyelashes were lacking so I always wore mascara. As I looked at myself I smiled, I had never seen me with such a smile. I turned on the water to wash my hands and splashed a bit of water on my face to cool down the flush that had overcome me. I took a huge deep breath and shut my eyes then horror struck me deep. What if he thought I was backing away and he left? What if I came on too strong and he left? The huge question...What if he left? As I backed up my heart settled back in its spot as I brought my fingertips to the choker I was now wearing. It was beautiful, simple and soft. The green amulet sparkled and truly contrasted with my red dress. It was perfect.

I wanted the passion that night and promised myself at that moment that I would not back down if the opportunity gave itself to me. In fact I decided right then and there to take matters into my own hands. I had never been neither aggressive nor assertive but decided to take a chance. I undid the garters that held my nylon tops, slipped my panties off, and then re-attached the garters. As I balled up the panties in my hand I could feel their wetness.

With a grin on my face I walked back to him. He greeted me with a huge smile as he looked at me from head to toe. I grabbed his hand, whispering for him to please open it. As he complied I took the balled up panties and placed them in his hand and then I closed his hand around the fabric and let go.

The look on his face went from smilingly happy to a bit confused, then as he began to realize what I had placed in his hands a look came over him that I cannot truly describe. He looked down as he opened his hand and smiled with a gasp. He instinctively pulled the fabric to his face and smelled; giving off the guttural moan I heard earlier that night. As soon as I heard him I felt a bit of wetness trickle down my inner leg.

He looked at me with an expression of hunger that I responded to in likeness. I suddenly felt his lips on my mouth and his fingers combing through my hair. He whispered with a trembling voice "you are so beautiful tonight; unlike I have ever seen you. And being only in stocking feet you are driving me insane!"

He lifted my dress a bit and stroked my leg as we kissed our way to the wall. Soon I was pinned between the stiffness of a wall and the stiffness in his pants pressing into me. My hands were attempting to touch him back to make him feel as much pleasure as I did, but to no avail. There was little or no room for any of myself to maneuver as he made love to my mouth with his tongue, and caressed my body with his hands.

His voice had gone from trembling to assertive as he told me to allow him to please me. I whimpered a response he took as a yes as he lowered his head to my neck and kissed. I felt myself melt into the wall at some point, not moving and only there to allow him to do as he chose. He leaned a bit as he kissed my neck and lifted my dress up, slowly. He backed up and stared with desire as he inched red fabric up. I lifted my arms in compliance as he took the dress completely off.

One hand on my wrists above my head, he moaned as he rubbed his body into mine. With his other hand he stroked over my bra, cupping my breast and lifting upward to kiss. I felt his warm mouth touch my pale flesh atop my bra which drove me to drip more moisture from my slit down my legs. He continued to kiss and taste my bosom and cup my bra as his breathing became a bit labored.

As soon as I heard him state "I can smell you and I love it!" my knees almost buckled from passion. He grabbed me into his arms and walked me to the dining room. With a gentle lift I was soon on the dining room table. Still sitting up, he kissed my shoulder as he reached to unsnap my bra. I felt utterly helpless with desire and he must have sensed it for he whispered he had me and I was going to be fine. I trusted him completely at that very moment.

He grabbed my breasts with his hands and kissed back and forth from one nipple to the next. He began to suck the nipples as though he was nursing. The force of his sucking made me squirm with delight to which he responded with more force. Soon we seemed to be fueling each other's desires when he pushed me on my back and pulled my rear forward. As if at the table to eat again, he sat down, pulled my legs up over his shoulders and began to just touch my dripping wetness with a steady hand. In a voice that almost sounded with disbelief all I heard was him repeat Oh my God with deep breathing!

The first touch of his tongue as it slowly licked up my slit made me quake and moan. He seemed to be on a mission to lick me clean, from my slit to my inner thighs. Then he nibbled on my thighs. I felt his fingers spread my lips apart then his tongue darted in and out of my pussy rapidly. He proceeded to move from there to my clit, sucking on it. The more I moaned with pleasure the more he sucked until my body was in a state of chaos.

My arms spread as I reached to hang on to the outside edge of the table. I could feel myself edging to orgasm and started to buck a bit. He could sense my desire building and instinctively slowed his passionate sucking to which I moaned a desirous Nooooo. He decided to keep me at the edge as long as he could with slow deliberate licks.

Soon I felt like there was no holding back and I bucked wildly to get his tongue on me more. When he felt me reach that point he reached down and undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor. He stood up and pulled me onto his throbbing member, thrusting without relent. Watching my eyes roll back in pleasure he decided to up the play just a notch. He reached down into the slamming pelvises and placed his thumb on my clit. With every thrust his thumb pressed into my clit and I was once again driven wild.

He rubbed one last time, at just such an angle that I could not contain myself. I let out a scream, then a series of whimpers as my body convulsed on his hard cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist, looked up at him with tears welling in my eyes and whispered "I need more of you, please."

Then as if in an exchange of energy he began to pump, my juices ran all over his cock and down my butt and his legs which drove him to slam into me and moan. Though my orgasm seemed to be over the climax I still needed to have him impel in me. He had taken me to the point of ultimate desire and was now sustaining my hunger, feeding my now my insatiable appetite for him.

He was on the threshold of cumming when he grabbed me and picked me up. It startled me but I hung on tight. He stood there, with all of his might, rock hard cock, tight arms squeezing the very breath out of me, picking me up and letting my weight slam back onto him. He took a few steps and pushed my back into the wall then with a holler of my name, short labored breathing and ever continuous pumping he released all of his cum in me. It felt as if he would go forever, panting my name and thrusting when he suddenly drove his last hard stroke in me.

With his momentum depleted he lowered me back to the floor, kissed me with passion and winked. His next statement took me by surprise. A sheepish grin overcame his face and with a wink of his eye he stated "and you haven't even shown me the rest of your home!!!"